FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

erotic massage

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

waitin in my hotel room wearing nothing but a white gown, i sat there quietly just waiting for the knock on the door. a few minutes go by and i get a text saying ''walking in now x'' i anxiously stand by the door waiting for someone to come outside, as i here a knock on the door i open it and standing infront of me this middle aged woman dressed to impress. here elegant body features instantly noticeable curvy hips with perfcet bum. i welcome here in to the room and tell her to get relaxed after a short chat asking her how her journey was i offer to get to business and with the cheeky smile on her face she just nodds. she goes to the bathroom and a few minutes comes out in just a towel wrapped around here and walks to the bed were she winks at me and lays down. i get on the bed unwrap the towel and kiss her back. the warm scented oil in my had i let it drip out of my hands feel the sexual tension in the air. now i begin to massage her and slowly take my gown off aswell. hearing her relieve her self of all stress and tensions as im massaging her i start to massage her leg so silky and smooth all oiled up. now i as i work my way up this time with the hard on i have i let it slip through her bum hearing her give a little moan and start to rub my body and piece over her, now feeling the sexual tension increasing. i grab both bum cheeks an begin kissing them. i hold her by her hips and roll her over facing me now.i position myself ontop of her now and hold her hands apart as i kiss her from her neck down to her thigh, slowly massaging her breasts. i the pour some oil now over her stomach and start massage her even more sensually kissin and carresing each part of her body, eventually i believe shes ready so i kiss her this time and move away almost instantly and start kissing her neck and like before i work my way down to her thighs but this time my tongue just slides in to her clitoris and i hear her moan slowly but pleasurably i continue licking her out .................................................. will stop here for now lol xxx want to see the response i get for this first beofore i continue typing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread