Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

wife upstairs getting fucked

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This will be happening next week for us. Met a respectful guy on here and we are looking forward to our meet.

R has always liked to watch K when fucking another guy but recently K won a bet where she got to pick one of her fantasies.

K went with a solo meet but knowing I'm close by. K also wants me to listen as she is getting fucked, defo makes a change from watching. K can spend as long as she wants with the guy upstairs fucking 2,3,4 etc times but also has the option of coming down and fucking infront of me.

This is something we never planned on happening as when we started swinging it was straight cpl on cpl or 3somes with a single male or fem.

I (R) can't want as we have done something similar before although I eventually joined in etc. This time its K in charge of whole thing. Making a video and I've said they must make some pics too.

Will update next week and will write on here what's happening as the night goes on

R n k x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *az1976Man
over a year ago

Blaenau Ffestiniog

nice, hope all 3 of u enjoy, and put some photos of the night on ur profile

what night ?

over a year ago

fri or st still to finalise for what night

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We like to do a similar thing. But i arrange a meet for bev with a guy who i vet first. Once he appears fine bev drives to his home where they fuck as many times as they can or want only rule is they must phone me and take pics.

As this evolves taking pics interrupts their fun a bit so next meet we want a guy with webcam and skype for me to watch live and still want to be phoned.....yumm cant wait.

over a year ago

sounds fun will give it a try one sat night so i can watch whatever i like on tv instead of pish mrs has on lol

By *eachyfunCouple
over a year ago

Truro

over a year ago

Had this the other week! Met a girl who was in "slut" training. 1st thing she had me do was take a picture with her phone of me getting bj so she could send it to her master! You will have great fun as its well horny especially for the guy you pick knowing that he knows your fucking his mrs ??

over a year ago

Look forward to reading, especially from a local couple.

over a year ago

will defo post as it happens

over a year ago

This is now next sat will still post updates lol

over a year ago

Hope all goes well we done this few days back left wife with young stud in room wife was dressed to kill when I left them I got down the hall way forgot my phone time I got to the door heard the wife moaning like hell must have been 2 min before he was pumping her

over a year ago

Lol I aim to sneak up stairs for a peek and maybe try video using my phone. Asked K to take some pics, I hope she can x

over a year ago

nice we did this morning her buddy come here as i was out ..came back and thy were fucking hard ...loved herein them at it ...such a turn on ...jimmy

over a year ago

This sounds very sexy!! Have fun

By *elshbi2Couple
over a year ago

Swansea

We have done a similar thing. We arranged for a guy we have met a few times on here to come to ours, a first for us as we cant normally accom.

Told him on the phone to knock on the door and do as he's told.

Well C opened the door to him in a very short skirt low top and thigh high boots, thought he was going to cum there and then lol. She told him to follow her upstairs, as he did he could see she wasn't wearing any knickers and decided to get a feel of her pussy and arse as they both went upstairs.

He could feel she was wet with excitement of what was to happen.

When they got into the bedroom I was there with video cam in hand.

And a hard cock, not in hand though, as I was turned on by the thought of what I was going to film.

She told him to get on the bed and then she undid his jeans to expose his rock hard cock, she didn't take long in getting it into her mouth.

His hands started to wonder between her legs and tease her already wet pussy so she opened her legs slightly for him to get a few fingers in to her juicy pussy. I could see all this and had a great view.

By this time my cock was so hard I had to undo my buttons and let it out.

C could see the effect this was having on me so decided to straddle our friends hard cock, but not putting it into her just rubbing his helmet over and around her pussy.

They were both kissing heavy and his hands were groping her tits and sucking her nipples every now and then.

All this time I was behind them filming this and what a great view I had I could see his cock rubbing her pussy as she guided it all over her wet cunt. Then she placed his cock into her and started riding him, this was so horny my cock was solid and I was stroking myself as I was really turned on.

After a while she got off and told him to fuck her from behind and said to me put the camera down and give her my hard cock to suck, so still filming I quickly obliged, we both get really turned on doing this and it wasn't long before our friend was pumping his hot cum into her, so quickly I got the camera and done a close up shot of his cum oozing from her pussy.

Then it was my turn to pump her so our friend filmed me fucking her from behind, I was so horny it didn't take long for me to shoot my cum. as I took my cock out our friend started to finger her and with my cum on his fingers offered it to C who along with him licked it off her fingers. We have met our friend a few times since and we all agree that night was a huge turn on for us all, hope you guys enjoyed it and have an opportunity to try it for yourselves.

over a year ago

"sounds fun will give it a try one sat night so i can watch whatever i like on tv instead of pish mrs has on lol "

haha mite try that also lol

over a year ago

I have bin the guy fucking whilst the hubby listens on downstairs its a turn on for both nowing her hubby was listning she was very vocal making sure he could here

over a year ago

Wonderful reply guys, will try and write something like that xx

"We have done a similar thing. We arranged for a guy we have met a few times on here to come to ours, a first for us as we cant normally accom.

Well C opened the door to him in a very short skirt low top and thigh high boots, thought he was going to cum there and then lol. She told him to follow her upstairs, as he did he could see she wasn't wearing any knickers and decided to get a feel of her pussy and arse as they both went upstairs.

And a hard cock, not in hand though, as I was turned on by the thought of what I was going to film.

She told him to get on the bed and then she undid his jeans to expose his rock hard cock, she didn't take long in getting it into her mouth.

His hands started to wonder between her legs and tease her already wet pussy so she opened her legs slightly for him to get a few fingers in to her juicy pussy. I could see all this and had a great view.

C could see the effect this was having on me so decided to straddle our friends hard cock, but not putting it into her just rubbing his helmet over and around her pussy.

They were both kissing heavy and his hands were groping her tits and sucking her nipples every now and then.

All this time I was behind them filming this and what a great view I had I could see his cock rubbing her pussy as she guided it all over her wet cunt. Then she placed his cock into her and started riding him, this was so horny my cock was solid and I was stroking myself as I was really turned on.

After a while she got off and told him to fuck her from behind and said to me put the camera down and give her my hard cock to suck, so still filming I quickly obliged, we both get really turned on doing this and it wasn't long before our friend was pumping his hot cum into her, so quickly I got the camera and done a close up shot of his cum oozing from her pussy.

Then it was my turn to pump her so our friend filmed me fucking her from behind, I was so horny it didn't take long for me to shoot my cum. as I took my cock out our friend started to finger her and with my cum on his fingers offered it to C who along with him licked it off her fingers. We have met our friend a few times since and we all agree that night was a huge turn on for us all, hope you guys enjoyed it and have an opportunity to try it for yourselves. "

over a year ago

I should be doing this with a couple soon fingers crossed (and legs wide open).

By *nner ThighsCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

Done this often. Love it. I take a guy upstairs and Ed stays downstairs. The power rush is amazing as I am in complete control. Ed knows we are having fun when he hears me coming. Love it love it love it.

over a year ago

Haha, we love your style. We always make bets with each other but have never had stakes quite so high. Well......until reading your post lol. Def let us know how this works for you xx

over a year ago

"We have done a similar thing. We arranged for a guy we have met a few times on here to come to ours, a first for us as we cant normally accom.

Then it was my turn to pump her so our friend filmed me fucking her from behind, I was so horny it didn't take long for me to shoot my cum. as I took my cock out our friend started to finger her and with my cum on his fingers offered it to C who along with him licked it off her fingers. We have met our friend a few times since and we all agree that night was a huge turn on for us all, hope you guys enjoyed it and have an opportunity to try it for yourselves. "

Ace!!

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

over a year ago

over a year ago

We've done this sort of thing.

I've arranged for single males to come round in evening. We start off all together and then once Mrs N has got in the zone and we feel the guy is sensible I ask her if she'd like some time alone with the guy.

If the guy is good looking and nice cock she gets that look in her eye. Almost trance like and says yes please. She has told me after that she likes the idea of me being outside the room.

I'll stay close by and make sure she is safe and happy. The last time I stayed downstairs for a while. I was fascinated by the noises coming from upstairs. The creaking of the floor, you wonder why. Soft voices, occasional low moans. You wonder what on earth they are up to. Eventually I crept upstairs and peeped in. He was stood by the bed. she was lay back with his cock dipping in and out of her mouth. Her fanny looked sooooooo wet and juicy. He'd obviously been licking her out. I took a few pictures and asked them if they wanted some more time alone. mmmmmm yes please she said. Off you go. I went into the room next door. soon the bed started jiggling and creaking in a unison with the sound of his balls slapping against her piss flaps. Ah great he had seduced her and was now fucking her. Rather than walk in I poked the camera around the door and into the room and took a memorable snap. She was on her back. Legs up and over his shoulders with him deeply mounting her like.

long deep thrusts made her gasp and grunt with pleasure. I left them again to enjoy. The grand finale was to be invited in to watch him spunk 6 long jets of his man juice all over her boobs. This I was asked to clean up, Another one of her faves. Oh well. the life of a cuck eh.

over a year ago

Sounds fun, this

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

"We've done this sort of thing.

I've arranged for single males to come round in evening. We start off all together and then once Mrs N has got in the zone and we feel the guy is sensible I ask her if she'd like some time alone with the guy.

If the guy is good looking and nice cock she gets that look in her eye. Almost trance like and says yes please. She has told me after that she likes the idea of me being outside the room.

I'll stay close by and make sure she is safe and happy. The last time I stayed downstairs for a while. I was fascinated by the noises coming from upstairs. The creaking of the floor, you wonder why. Soft voices, occasional low moans. You wonder what on earth they are up to. Eventually I crept upstairs and peeped in. He was stood by the bed. she was lay back with his cock dipping in and out of her mouth. Her fanny looked sooooooo wet and juicy. He'd obviously been licking her out. I took a few pictures and asked them if they wanted some more time alone. mmmmmm yes please she said. Off you go. I went into the room next door. soon the bed started jiggling and creaking in a unison with the sound of his balls slapping against her piss flaps. Ah great he had seduced her and was now fucking her. Rather than walk in I poked the camera around the door and into the room and took a memorable snap. She was on her back. Legs up and over his shoulders with him deeply mounting her like.

long deep thrusts made her gasp and grunt with pleasure. I left them again to enjoy. The grand finale was to be invited in to watch him spunk 6 long jets of his man juice all over her boobs. This I was asked to clean up, Another one of her faves. Oh well. the life of a cuck eh."

Sounds like heaven for me.

By *elshbi2Couple
over a year ago

Swansea

O it was

By *andhCouple
over a year ago

Ilford

We have done this several times with a close friend.

The first time was at our house. We had spent about an hour chatting and they were flirting like mad with each other. I genuinely had to go out and get some petrol for an early start in the morning.

I told mrs before I went that if they wanted to start without me then she was free to take him to our bedroom as I wouldn't be long.

I drove as slowly as I could to give them a chance to get started. I had some very strange feelings on my drive back wondering what was going on in my absence.

As I pulled into our road I could see the lights downstairs had been turned off and a light was on in our bedroom.

I entered the house to be greeted by silence. We live in a town house with our bedroom on the top floor.

I slowly crept up the stairs and it was when I reached the middle floor I heard the first sounds coming from our bedroom. A low moan from Mrs.

I immediately wondered what he was doing to her. Had he gone down on her? Was he fingering her? Had he already begun fucking her?

I couldn't think how long I had been out of the house. Was it long enough for them to be that far along yet?

I decided to stay and listen some more to see if I could work it out.

The next sound was a moan from him closely followed by another from her. They must have been having a 69.

I gave them another 5 minutes before finally entering the bedroom to find her on top of him in a 69.

He immediately started to try and apologise saying that mrs said it would be ok and that he had tried his best not to get too carried away whilst I was out of the house.

I just laughed out loud as mrs was still busily sucking his cock while he was trying to explain the situation.

I explained that everything was cool and told them to enjoy themselves as much as they wanted to as long as they kept the door open for me to listen to and to call me before he was going to cum.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/01/14 20:20:55]

over a year ago

Have another meet planned for sat night fit going Hung guy for the wife

over a year ago

Sexy stories... Definitely on my to do list

over a year ago

long deep thrusts made her gasp and grunt with pleasure. I left them again to enjoy. The grand finale was to be invited in to watch him spunk 6 long jets of his man juice all over her boobs. This I was asked to clean up, Another one of her faves. Oh well. the life of a cuck eh.

Sounds like heaven for me."

over a year ago

Reading this we wouldn't mind giving it a go...just maybe at a hotel and hubby disappears for a while.

over a year ago

Hotel better

By *ane_andrew69Couple
over a year ago

cardiff

Jane does this regular with her boyfriend. I love the fact that they go out for meals and drinks and kiss in public and act like a couple. It's always away from our home town so nobody will know either of them. Them both kissing openly in public is a great turn on. They then go to a hotel and fuck and will call me in the middle of it. The last time she stayed overnight fucked again in the morning before he sent her home still dirty ...Mmmm

over a year ago

"Jane does this regular with her boyfriend. I love the fact that they go out for meals and drinks and kiss in public and act like a couple. It's always away from our home town so nobody will know either of them. Them both kissing openly in public is a great turn on. They then go to a hotel and fuck and will call me in the middle of it. The last time she stayed overnight fucked again in the morning before he sent her home still dirty ...Mmmm"

over a year ago

I'll stay close by and make sure she is safe and happy. The last time I stayed downstairs for a while. I was fascinated by the noises coming from upstairs. The creaking of the floor, you wonder why. Soft voices, occasional low moans. You wonder what on earth they are up to. Eventually I crept upstairs and peeped in. He was stood by the bed. she was lay back with his cock dipping in and out of her mouth. Her fanny looked sooooooo wet and juicy. He'd obviously been licking her out. I took a few pictures and asked them if they wanted some more time alone. mmmmmm yes please she said. Off you go. I went into the room next door. soon the bed started jiggling and creaking in a unison with the sound of his balls slapping against her piss flaps. Ah great he had seduced her and was now fucking her. Rather than walk in I poked the camera around the door and into the room and took a memorable snap. She was on her back. Legs up and over his shoulders with him deeply mounting her like. (picture on profile to prove LOL)

long deep thrusts made her gasp and grunt with pleasure. I left them again to enjoy. The grand finale was to be invited in to watch him spunk 6 long jets of his man juice all over her boobs. This I was asked to clean up, Another one of her faves. Oh well. the life of a cuck eh."

over a year ago

On another occasion we had this young fella round a few times. He had a big cock and we knew he was trustworthy and attentive. He arrived and she had a blindfold on so at first wouldn't know who was there. We sat on the bed. g/f was between us and I asked her which one she'd like to suck.

She chose our friend and greedily went down on him. She was wearing PVC and slut shoes especially for him as requested. I took some memorable pix and then asked if it was OK for me to leave them alone for a while, while I went and chatted about what I was hearing next door. I pointed to the rubbers by the bedside and said feel free. I secretly wondered how long it would take for then start fucking. I wasn't disappointed, within 2 mins the familiar rythmnical sound of balls pounding pissflaps and creaking bed springs greeted my ears. 2 fucking minutes I thought LOL. Good girl.

I peeped in through a crack in the door and saw him spank her as he pounded her from behind. They didn't know I was there and I loved watching them change positions several times like real lovers would. It was his fourth time with us so they were pretty familiar. At one point he straddled her face. I sneaked in and got between her legs and fucked her as we both pleasured ourselves on her mouth and pussy. At another point she was riding him so I got in behind too and slipped my cock in against his. What a glorious feeling that is.

The grand finale' was the usual spunk all over her boobs and then clean up duties. So miss doing these sorts of things. Bit sad that we don't do it much any more. I miss it.

over a year ago

"This will be happening next week for us. Met a respectful guy on here and we are looking forward to our meet.

R has always liked to watch K when fucking another guy but recently K won a bet where she got to pick one of her fantasies.

K went with a solo meet but knowing I'm close by. K also wants me to listen as she is getting fucked, defo makes a change from watching. K can spend as long as she wants with the guy upstairs fucking 2,3,4 etc times but also has the option of coming down and fucking infront of me.

This is something we never planned on happening as when we started swinging it was straight cpl on cpl or 3somes with a single male or fem.

I (R) can't want as we have done something similar before although I eventually joined in etc. This time its K in charge of whole thing. Making a video and I've said they must make some pics too.

Will update next week and will write on here what's happening as the night goes on

R n k x"

Would love to do this

Sammi

over a year ago

"On another occasion we had this young fella round a few times. He had a big cock and we knew he was trustworthy and attentive. He arrived and she had a blindfold on so at first wouldn't know who was there. We sat on the bed. g/f was between us and I asked her which one she'd like to suck.

She chose our friend and greedily went down on him. She was wearing PVC and slut shoes especially for him as requested. I took some memorable pix and then asked if it was OK for me to leave them alone for a while, while I went and chatted about what I was hearing next door. I pointed to the rubbers by the bedside and said feel free. I secretly wondered how long it would take for then start fucking. I wasn't disappointed, within 2 mins the familiar rythmnical sound of balls pounding pissflaps and creaking bed springs greeted my ears. 2 fucking minutes I thought LOL. Good girl.

I peeped in through a crack in the door and saw him spank her as he pounded her from behind. They didn't know I was there and I loved watching them change positions several times like real lovers would. It was his fourth time with us so they were pretty familiar. At one point he straddled her face. I sneaked in and got between her legs and fucked her as we both pleasured ourselves on her mouth and pussy. At another point she was riding him so I got in behind too and slipped my cock in against his. What a glorious feeling that is.

The grand finale' was the usual spunk all over her boobs and then clean up duties. So miss doing these sorts of things. Bit sad that we don't do it much any more. I miss it.

"

Over the years have also had anumber orf trusting guys where similar type of fun was enjoyed. Similarly miss it being so regular.

over a year ago

We have younger stud tomorrow meeting he has told wife how to dress or lack of it lol,

Will be great to watch them chat and see his take her infront of me

over a year ago

done this often a great turn on for us with a trusted friend .

over a year ago

Yes biggest problem is finding a single guy without baggage and reliable and trusting

over a year ago

We got the same guy in as before. The scenario I created was the guy was to turn up at bedtime. We usually sleep completely naked so it was to be him arriving as if it was bedtime and the guy was to join us for a goodnight fuck.

I told him to get undressed downstairs and to join us by standing at the side of the bed next to mrs N. So lovely that she was completely naked for our young lover. She lay back on the bed and he straddled her. His bum cheeks resting on her boobs, offering her his cock. He pussy glistened with wetness in the dim light. As usual I asked them if they'd like some time alone together. Her and 23 year old male. What a treat for her.

I looked in later. Her feet up round his shoulders. completely naked and unihibited accepting his young cock. Her hands were on his thighs, grabbing him and pulling him onto her. give him the occasional slap to make him thrust harder. Fuck what a sight. We both slept well that night after he'd gone. In a way though I wish she'd let him stay the night and sleep with us both.

Oh well. another time maybe.

over a year ago

Look forward to hearing how your night goes. xx

By *hubWoman
over a year ago

cardiff

Oh that's so hot. I want this in reverse though. I would love to have to be upstairs..wet,horny and gagging but hubby ties me used and leaves mW there. He goes downstairs and I hear him invite someone in. Very loudly he tells her how he has left his wife wet and begging and was going to make me listen as he makes her cum over and over

By *hubWoman
over a year ago

cardiff

I hear them start to play. He is usually quiet when he is fucking me but now hes so loud and vocal. Describing in detail what's happening and what he's gonna do to her..god I'm so horny,I'm squirming but all it does is Enflame me more. S

over a year ago

OP here, our single guy meet is defo on tom night...I will start a new thread as and when the sexy stuff happens

over a year ago

Ours is tonight

over a year ago

Need to see if i can find a couple near London?

over a year ago

"OP here, our single guy meet is defo on tom night...I will start a new thread as and when the sexy stuff happens"

Can't wait to see the naughty detail. Tell us how you feel while listening to those noises. Do you get pangs of jealousy or do you get feeling that you need to go in and make sure she is alright because she is being so vocal or are you happy to be patient and wait to be called in for clean up duties etc.

over a year ago

My wife is too shy for this but I'm working on her

over a year ago

"My wife is too shy for this but I'm working on her"

Best way set meet up tell the guy you will make excuse up and leave for 5 mins in that time move on the wife and have her skirt up around her waist before u get back lol

By *tehereMan
over a year ago

manchester

God I would love to have a salesman call

over a year ago

Well we had our meet last night wife was dressed to please guy wasn't in room ten min and move her to the bed where he gave her a good fucking

over a year ago

Would love to catch my wife being fucked by a black bull, she would be in stockings, would be so sexy, what with her being petite. I remember walking into my ex gf living room when we were teens to see her older sister on the settee being fucked by her black boyfriend, he was ugly but what a cock, when he pulled out his jet black cock it was glissening with her pussy juice..I have loved black cock ever since

By *irstTime4everythingCouple
over a year ago

Reading

Love this, very often we do similar. We'll chat with single guys and eventually I will give the L personal kik address and they will flirt and make arrangements and finally meet and get it on lol. We have the simply rules, respect, no weird stuff, the guy must always know it is just a fuck and never anything more. Sometimes D will be near, listening or drop off at a hotel or bar and once or twice it will be an all night. L is less confident in leaving D alone with a woman but that's ok. I(D) find it most arousing hearing L being fucked senseless by another man or even men!

By *andhCouple
over a year ago

Ilford

"Well we had our meet last night wife was dressed to please guy wasn't in room ten min and move her to the bed where he gave her a good fucking "

over a year ago

Well we have another meet later now out the blue lol just spoken with guy will go to his room tonight informal meet is agreed but guy has told me he has 10 inch fat cock not told the wife this . Guy wants to massage her so she will get a surprise when she see him

over a year ago

Thanks for all the nice messages, K wants to do it again in the future so no doubt I will be posting again lol...but must take part next time x

over a year ago

Update from meet last night. Guy mid 40 invited us to hotel room for informal drink and chat with view to massage the wife we knock on the door very tall guy opened the door wasn't sure it was wife's type but after long chat he was very nice guy. He asked the wife if she fancy a massage wife quickly agreed wife pulled her dress up tiny thong stockings high heels

He took his cloths of he was very tall and quickly got hard he gave the wife a very long massage with plenty of oral and tease, his cock was very think and about 9-10 inc cock.

Any first round he gave very good massage and shot his load of cum over her after shower we sat and chatted where in invited wife back on the bed she happily agreed but I was amazed when she got on the bed and said I have no underware on lol. Guy didn't take no time at all both laid the kissing he gave her a very long oral session the got in position but this time his cock was massive I got fantastic photos after a few attempts his cock was in and wife was as wet as a wAter fall he fucked her ver well I got 100 or so pics with video

On the wAy home she polity said god he was big

over a year ago

Above is a true account of last night thought we was only going for couple of hours but lasted till 2 am

over a year ago

"Above is a true account of last night thought we was only going for couple of hours but lasted till 2 am"

Must have been an amazing sight to see his huge cock part her piss flaps. You lucky man you for having such a naughty wife LOL.

over a year ago

I'm not a cuck but enjoy my wife being pleased. So gonna have to invite a guy we have played with before round to suprise my wife....pretend it's gonna be just us...tie her up and blindfold her then let him in to use her on his own for a while before joining in and all of us fucking each other

over a year ago

"I'm not a cuck but enjoy my wife being pleased. So gonna have to invite a guy we have played with before round to suprise my wife....pretend it's gonna be just us...tie her up and blindfold her then let him in to use her on his own for a while before joining in and all of us fucking each other"

oh she'll know. Last time I did that she had to choose which one to suck as we stood in front of her. I didn't get a look in LOL.

over a year ago

We've only had one MMF so far but we loved it. There's nothing like the feeling of your loved one sucking on our cock as another guy thrusts into her from behind.

She isn't up to the stage of ever seeing a guy on her own. But I did like of when I had to leave the room for a drink, or toilet etc. Hearing them fuck whilst I wasn't there

over a year ago

I have enjoyed this with many a couple, once with a wife whilst hubby was out, well we thought he was out till we heard him wanking and moaning whilst peering through a crack in the door lol x such great fun x

over a year ago

"We've only had one MMF so far but we loved it. There's nothing like the feeling of your loved one sucking on our cock as another guy thrusts into her from behind.

She isn't up to the stage of ever seeing a guy on her own. But I did like of when I had to leave the room for a drink, or toilet etc. Hearing them fuck whilst I wasn't there "

If you need me I ain't too far away

Post new Message to Thread