Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Bukkake text

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I (Martin) often compose erotic texts for Diane. Here's one, hope you like:

We have decided that we want to experiment with the bukkake idea so we have looked for some suitable guys on Fab. We arranged to chat to 3 of them and have met them together all in public and each time we've met you have deliberately worn a skirt, low top and hold ups just to tease them. We arranged for one to accommodate, they know there will only be oral sex, wanking and at the end you want their spunk over you but there will be no fucking.

The day comes and I've arranged them to be at one of the guys houses when we arrive. You (and me) are quite nervous and excited at the same time. When we get there we all sit in the living room chatting, you can feel their eyes on you stripping you naked. After a bit of chatting I take charge and you know that I will protect you and take care of you. I stand you in the middle of the floor and invite the men to touch you. They don't need encouragement and they stand around you. You close your eyes and feel hands all over you, grabbing your tits, slipping up your skirt grabbing your ass and feeling your pussy through your silky knickers which are wet with your sweet cunt juices.

Your hands begin wandering down, feeling hard cocks throbbing inside their trousers. I ask if you want their cocks out and you say "yes please" so they all stand back and slip off their trousers and you're presented with 4 hard throbbing cocks. You stroke them one at a time then go down onto your knees. You pause before holding the shaft of one and taking the head between your lips sucking greedily. I've undone your blouse and taken your bra off and there are hands grabbing your tits and squeezing your nipples as you begin to lose yourself in the moment grabbing at the cocks and wanking and sucking, at one point you force 2 cocks in your mouth. The guys all know to hold back their creamy spunk for my greedy girl so they take turns being wanked and sucked until everyone is close. I ask if you're enjoying it and you say "yes, loving it" I ask if you're ready for some spunk and you say "yes please"

We stand round you wanking as you suck from one hard cock to the other. You can tell we're all close as you gasp, "give me your spunk!" as the first cock begins to throb and pulsate shooting his cum over your face, onto your cheeks and dribbles down your chin and onto your tits. He stands back as a second load shoots out, as it does this time you open your mouth and it spurts over your face and in your mouth and you suck the last drips off the head of his purple swollen cock but you don't swallow and you let it ooze from your mouth and down your chin. As this happens the third guy explodes over your face and tits covering you. Finally you look up at me, your face creamy with spunk. You wank and suck and lick me till I explode inside your mouth as you greedily swallow my spunk. We are all spent and we watch as you use your fingers, lifting some spunk from your tits and licking it from your fingertips. We don't wait long, you get cleaned up and we leave. We go to your place where we strip naked and go to bed and make love.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very horny. Wish I was closer

over a year ago

sounds fun .but my wife would need to be sitting on a face or two for that one

over a year ago

Awesome x

By *lthomasMan
over a year ago

cardiff

That is very horny & I enjoy this sort of story - 2/3 guys with one lady.

Got hard reading it

over a year ago

"That is very horny & I enjoy this sort of story - 2/3 guys with one lady.

Got hard reading it"

you should go to chams on a Friday night.

over a year ago

Sounds amazing !! Something I would love to be involved in x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It's something we plan to do, just Diane, Martin plus three x

over a year ago

"It's something we plan to do, just Diane, Martin plus three x"

would say the best way would be at a club.and safer to good luck

By *lthomasMan
over a year ago

cardiff

Got hard reading it

you should go to chams on a Friday night."

I don't play at weekends due to family commitments. Go to No3 in Chorley & ISIS Leeds when work allows.

Lady with 2 or 3 guys is my thing, don't do big numbers, I was at a club a couple of weeks ago and1 lady had 8 guys round her - not even interesting in watching, but it's all down to choice.

over a year ago

Got hard reading it

you should go to chams on a Friday night.

I don't play at weekends due to family commitments. Go to No3 in Chorley & ISIS Leeds when work allows.

Lady with 2 or 3 guys is my thing, don't do big numbers, I was at a club a couple of weeks ago and1 lady had 8 guys round her - not even interesting in watching, but it's all down to choice."

we was at chams years ago and this one woman had 28 all fuck her. she was about 35 and slim.

Post new Message to Thread