Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The big surprise!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Right before we go into the hotel room i stop you. I pull out a silk lined blindfold and pit it on you and tell you i have a surprise for you. I unlock the door and lead you in and over to the bed. I start kissing your lips and with my hands start slowly removing your clothes until you are standing there wearing nothing but the blindfold. I tell you to lau on the bed and no matter what, leave the blindfold on. I can tell you are nervous of my surprise, but you are eager to find out what it is.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

As you lay back on the bed, i bend down and gently kiss your neck. At that point you feel my hands gently cup your breasts and tweak your nipples, rubbing your soft skin around your volumptious breasts. After a few minutes, you then feel a second set of hands on the opposite breast. At that moment you were startled, but were so turned on by this and wanted to feel more to see where this was going. As both sets of hands smoothly rubbed over your body, you moan almost silently. I can tell my beautiful wife darla loves this attention. As both sets of hands move back up to your oversized nipples, you now all of sudden feel another set of hands massaging your feet. Your body quivers in the thought of what was going on and you softly just lay back nervously on the bed. Your mind is thinking should i stop this now, but your body was telling you it felt so good.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nice start, you have my attention.

over a year ago

I could tell you were nervous so i calmly tell you its ok baby. The sound of my voice calms you. The hands slowly massage up your legs and gently pushes your thighs apart. You can feel his breath on your throbbing clit and you arch your ass to meet his mouth. You moan louder this time, all the while wondering which of these men were me. Then you felt a nice hard shaft gently brush your cheek and eagerly reached up to get your fingers around it and into your waiting mouth. As you you tease the head, there is another dick waiting on your opposite side. You bring your hand to find it and discover it was a little bigger than the first one. You gasp as you remove your salivated mouth to the next one, teasing and playing with its head before you take it into your lips. Your moans get louder while the tongue sucks and flicks on your now pulsating clit.

over a year ago

As you go back and forth fron one stiff to another, your body starts quivering and your moans get louder until you start squirting profusely. Your whole body in ecstacy. With both cocks in your hands, you feel fingers spread your wet pussy lips apart and the head of a cock touch your clit. Your body writhes wanting it to be inside you. As it slides slowly inside you, your tight pussy stretches and wraps around it. Suddenly you think...ive never felt one this big, but you take it slowly..going deeper and deeper inside your wetness. Your hips thrust up to take more in. With your mouth now engulfed over one hard shaft, another is in your hand while you stroke it while another is deep inside you. You never thought you could be so turned on by this, but you loved being pleasured by three different cocks. And i was so turned on by seeing my wifes pleasure by this.

over a year ago

As you go back and forth deepthroating and gagging a little, the cock in your pussy speeds up...eventually going in and out fsster and faster. Again your moans got louder and you squirt all over the huge head thats inside you. After slowly sliding out with your pussy quivering around it, positions change. Blindfold still on you are told to get on top. You reach down and discover its a diferent, more elongated shaft. You guide up to your open pussy and slowly slide down onto it. Gasping on its size, your moans are making me so hard. After a few solid strokes of his shaft with your sucking tight pussy, he pulls you down to suck on you tantelizing nipples. Ass in air and the tip of his shaft inside you, you feel another head on your asshole. You beg to be double penetrated and my already hard shaft gets even harder hearing this from you. You feel the head go very gently and slowly into your very tight hole.

over a year ago

I can see that you are so turned on by this. They work in unison...one going in your wet pussy and the other going into your lubricated tight asshole. The rythm speeds up a little and your moans are pure ecstacy. You then feel another shaft at your lips and open up to take it in your mouth. Your tongue swirls around the mushroom head before you take it down your throat. Omg...you hear me say. At this point, all your holes are filled and your nipples are being played with. Your clit is being teased by your position on the bottom shaft. All of your erotic zones are being fulfilled and it doesnt tske long for you to explode and cumsquirt all over.

over a year ago

Your body limp, you quiver at the point of the shafts being pulled out. I tell you to lay back down on the bed. You lay back, body still quivering. I then tell you to take the blindfold off. You reach up and remove it and to your surprise, im sitting over in the corner in a chair stroking my now harder than ever cock. With a sexy look, you discover there are three additional handsome looking men over you jacking themselves off. I get up and come to you and join them. At this point, i can see in your face that you are in pure indulgence of seeing this. With those sexy eyes of yours looking up at us, you start begging for us to cum all ovet you. You reach down and start gently massaging your still swollen clit and beg some more. Quickly we start shooting our loads all over your beautiful breasts. One after the other. After the final drop of cum landed on your erect nipples, you exploded one last time.

over a year ago

Shooting your squirting juices up in the air. You then reach up and suck us one by one dry and start rubbing our milky cum into you huge breasts. Once done, you thanked the good looking gentlemen and they were off out the door as we laid there. You lay limp in my arms from the past 2 hours of pure ecstasy.

By *eedelightsWoman
over a year ago

London

"Shooting your squirting juices up in the air. You then reach up and suck us one by one dry and start rubbing our milky cum into you huge breasts. Once done, you thanked the good looking gentlemen and they were off out the door as we laid there. You lay limp in my arms from the past 2 hours of pure ecstasy.

I enjoyed reading the whole lot. X

"

over a year ago

Thank you dee!

By *regboy49Man
over a year ago

Sandhurst

Great story, thank you

over a year ago

This was my first story to write. I really enjoyed it! Thanks to all who read and liked it!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

One very horny story xx

over a year ago

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread