Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Cuckold cpls or lack off

Jump to newest

By *pinner10 OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle/Durham/Northumberland

Im a well hung bull, good stayer,into all that a cpl ask of a bull, thing is im from the northeast Darlington area and not getting much fun of late,can it be that there are not many cuckold cpls from say 50 miles of my area? also where are all the voyeurs that like to watch there wife with another man? once there were lots but now it seems to be drying up all together

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sadly your too far from is

By *eachyfunCouple
over a year ago

Truro

Love watching Charley with another man,so hot!

over a year ago

Mm. You find that cuck cpls pass your details to other cuck cpls if your any good. Thats the best way. Takes a lot of getting into.

over a year ago

"Mm. You find that cuck cpls pass your details to other cuck cpls if your any good. Thats the best way. Takes a lot of getting into. "

I've never heard of this

over a year ago

"Love watching Charley with another man,so hot!"

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

I'd love the interaction with a cuckold couple at a swinger club - the woman and I could take it in turns arranging things for the cuckold man...

Any couples in Lancashire/Manchester area or South Cumbria who are interested please message me here..

over a year ago

I would argue that there isn't enough bulls on this site. My husband and I are genuinely interested in cuckolding and as a couple we tried hard to find a genuine, knowledgable and attractive bull without success. I now have fun alone and we get our kicks in different ways.

There are 100's of couples in our situation but for me personally the lack of attractive and knowledgable bulls is the real shortage.

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"I would argue that there isn't enough bulls on this site. My husband and I are genuinely interested in cuckolding and as a couple we tried hard to find a genuine, knowledgable and attractive bull without success. I now have fun alone and we get our kicks in different ways.

There are 100's of couples in our situation but for me personally the lack of attractive and knowledgable bulls is the real shortage."

I can believe that. Maybe I'm wrong bit I reckon you get plenty of attractive males but they fall short on understanding the cuckold scene? J

By *uckcouple-nwCouple
over a year ago

St Helens

Just because a guy is single does not make him a good "bull"

Cuckolding is a complex love triangle unique to each couple but following a familiar format.

Finding a guy who can provide the right mix of fantasy fulfillment, domination and respect is a lot more complex than simply finding a swinging partner

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Just because a guy is single does not make him a good "bull"

Cuckolding is a complex love triangle unique to each couple but following a familiar format.

Finding a guy who can provide the right mix of fantasy fulfillment, domination and respect is a lot more complex than simply finding a swinging partner"

I couldn't agree more. Every cuckold couple has different needs and ideas as to what cuckold means to them. Love the chastity device by the way! Lol J

over a year ago

I love the interaction within a cuckold triangle ...found it more and more difficult to find a genuine couple this site seems saturated with fake people of late

over a year ago

We are a cuckold couple but struggling to find a genuine bull who understands the role.

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"We are a cuckold couple but struggling to find a genuine bull who understands the role."
I can see there are plenty of cuck cpls out there but meeting genuine bulls who are available or willing to commit to a relationship seems difficult. I think I need to move to the UK! Hope it works out for ye and ye find a genuine, regular bull who understand both your needs. J

over a year ago

Each couple are unique in terms of what exactly they need from the lifestyle but follows a common thread ...I have been involved as the third person a few times and all been different. But each time it is so damn erotic

By *antscuckcplCouple
over a year ago

Southampton

Finding a guy who can provide the right mix of fantasy fulfillment, domination and respect is a lot more complex than simply finding a swinging partner"

It's very sad and very true but we dont give up lol

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

Finding a guy who can provide the right mix of fantasy fulfillment, domination and respect is a lot more complex than simply finding a swinging partner

It's very sad and very true but we dont give up lol"

That's the spirit. Never give up. Ye could one meet away from meeting the perfect bull for ye that meets both your needs. J x

over a year ago

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"

Hey SammiandBilly. Ye into cuckold too? Ye finding it difficult to meet genuine bulls too? J

over a year ago

Hey SammiandBilly. Ye into cuckold too? Ye finding it difficult to meet genuine bulls too? J "

Oh yes

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

Hey SammiandBilly. Ye into cuckold too? Ye finding it difficult to meet genuine bulls too? J

Oh yes "

I really need to move to the UK. lol

over a year ago

Surely the cuck fantasy and scenario depends on the couple in question? Everyone has different tastes, kinks and rules. I guess it's about finding a Bull that you click with and are attracted to - am I right?

over a year ago

I have to agree with much of what has been said.

as with most things in life there are levels at which a couple gets their enjoyment from cuckolding but there is a very common thread.

that common thread however has so much to do with what the mind does rather than the body.

an ability to fuck a wife infront of her husband whilst talking dirty does not make you a bull.

this is not swinging per se but with the right mentality it is far far more interesting and pleasurable than swinging.

some couples have this cuckold mentality more so than a couple with a husband that gets off on seeing his wife with others which many think this is or is an extension of.

equally some men and women have the special mentality that make a cuck, bull, cuckoldress, hotwife or anything else.

it is difficult to find a match sometimes as for it to be great, all parties must allign in terms of attraction, mentality and geography

By *reampie Cleaner 69Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

"We are a cuckold couple but struggling to find a genuine bull who understands the role."

Drop me a bell

over a year ago

Very true

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"I have to agree with much of what has been said.

as with most things in life there are levels at which a couple gets their enjoyment from cuckolding but there is a very common thread.

that common thread however has so much to do with what the mind does rather than the body.

an ability to fuck a wife infront of her husband whilst talking dirty does not make you a bull.

this is not swinging per se but with the right mentality it is far far more interesting and pleasurable than swinging.

some couples have this cuckold mentality more so than a couple with a husband that gets off on seeing his wife with others which many think this is or is an extension of.

equally some men and women have the special mentality that make a cuck, bull, cuckoldress, hotwife or anything else.

it is difficult to find a match sometimes as for it to be great, all parties must allign in terms of attraction, mentality and geography"

Well said. J

By *ocoTemptationMan
over a year ago

london

Speaking as a Bull my problem isn't a shortage of willing couples but more an issue of proximity and the ability of the couple to accommodate at home.

In my opinion they are both key components of the development of a successful ongoing relationship with a cuckold couple.

By *3xyMinxWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

I really would love an experienced bull who could help my cuck and I on this journey! So hard to find the perfect one, or am I just being too picky?!!!

over a year ago

Try me!

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"I really would love an experienced bull who could help my cuck and I on this journey! So hard to find the perfect one, or am I just being too picky?!!!"
I doubt you are being picky and even if you are you should be. The right bull for you is essential if you and your cuck hubby are to enjoy it. J x

By *aul349Man
over a year ago

Newcastle area

Communication is key to getting this right.

The couple need to make sure that the bull know exactly what is expect of them.

By *randMrsHorny24Couple
over a year ago

South wales

We are a cuckold couple and we've had a few bulls that have turned and not been to our liking and we have also found that of late there's not much interest in cuckold couples and neither of us will ever meet alone

By *entleman JackMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

I am an experienced cuckold bull, and love this scene.

I have met with many couples, all of them very different, and each with their own requirements, from mild and playful to fairly strict and extreme.

The most successful and pleasurable for everybody is where there is good communication BEFORE the meet, so that I know exactly what my role is, and how we all interact with each other.

With the correct balance of domination, fun, and respect for the couple.

My aim is to make the meet as wonderful for them both as possible, and to make their dreams and fantasies come true.

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"We are a cuckold couple and we've had a few bulls that have turned and not been to our liking and we have also found that of late there's not much interest in cuckold couples and neither of us will ever meet alone "
Ehen you say turned up have ye chatted to them before meeting to see if they in to the same things as ye are? From this and previous posts on here it does seem that genuine bulls are reasonably hard to find. I think part of it is that every cuck cpl is different and partly because some guys are dreamers and think they are a bull but are far from it. I do hope ye find what ye require. J x

Post new Message to Thread