Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Flirty Customer

Jump to newest

By *aleflirt2007 OP   Man
over a year ago

swindon

A couple of years ago I used to work in a garage on workshop reception, the same customer had a fault with her car and she had to come in 3 times in quick sucsession to get her car sorted, the last being a friday afternoon. I was there with the head mechanic when she collected the car and she was very flirty indeed, telling us how lonley she got now she was divorced and that she was going to a local pub tonight, The head mechanic was a bit slow but I said i sometimes go there and she said love to see you both for a drink.

Well needless to say mechanic boy was noware to be seen so i went alone and sure enough there she was all dressed up to the nines, to be honest when she came to work she looked dare i say " normal" but definatly dressed to impress in the bar. The only thing was when i said hi she introduced the boyfriend ! As it transpired it was a new relationship, the pub was busy lots of people and everytime his back was turned she was smiling, have to say what i loved was the way when he went to the loo she slipped her fingers inmine, held my hand, busy place other people she new took that hand and gently rubbed her thigh with it, i so new then the night was oooh so young.

We ended up sat around quite a large table me and a mate one side, bf and a friend of hers other side, flirty customer on the end of the table, the secon i sat down she had her foot on mine, all the while chatting to the bf, and us all , nice and normal, i upped the stakes stroking her thigh through the material of her dress to which she parted her legs making my hand go inside the thighs............mmmmmmmmmmm have to say it was a buzz doing this in such close quarters to others, the second he went to the loo she asked if id had a nice evening "so far" ,.............all the while my fingers where slowly rubbing her pussy through under the table, tracing the outline through her undies, feeling how damp she al ready was.............. I have i said, shame it has to come to an end, as i said this i pushed a litttle harder, makinging her gasp almost tooo loud, she managed to hide it and before bf returned told me in a wisper wile others where chatting how she loved naughty boys, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm i replied what ones who do this, as i said that i pressed harder on her pussy just as bf returned, she nodded as he sat down, so i proceded to stoke her then brought up my hand played with it over my lips while we sat there the sent of her sex all ready on my fingers......we going asked new bf...........the look on her face was a picture and she pouted and said in a bit ..............she went to the loos and the look told me she wanted to ask / do more so after a discreat gap i followed making sure i bumped into her in the passage to the toilets..........hes nopt stopping to night she sid straight away as we stood, not kissing, but oooh so close, ive so much to tell u ............are u able to follow on after ........i made a play of smelling the fingers that had been over her wet pussy.....mmmmmmmm i said teasing, with that she grabbed my hand sucked the fngers hard and deep almost gagging on them.........please she said with puppy dog eyes ............well.............

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This is a world class story and well told too.

By *AMES19620Man
over a year ago

newport

so did u lol

over a year ago

swindon

...........I let her suck my fingers again to be honest the sensation of her sucking them deep and hard was very arousing and something that has'ent turned me on as much since to be honest. I waited then returned to the table as they where all geting up to leave, her holding bf's hand but not taking her eyes off me. Now i have to confess i did look up the address on the work computor before i left work ( naughty me i know) and i so new it was in walking distance of the pub, as they left i was to be honest very excited and had a job to hang n until last orders where by i slowly walked to the house.

it sat on the corner of an estate and to my suprise and good luck as i turned into the road the bf was just pulling away in a very nice classic car, the note of its exhaust could be heard going through the town and i turned so he could not see me as he flew past.

although i was nervous i knocked on the door with a very feeble rap of my nuckles, .....i was suprised by how quickly it opened and she stood there grinning like a school kid being caught stealing.

oooh u are a naughty one she said smiling, just like i like htem !! . pulling me by the arm into her hall way, as i stumbled in are lips met for a deep hard snog, she was sooo eager and i was suprised by how she bit down on my bottom lip hard,sucking my tounge being desperate to kiss me.

i let her have her bit of fun snogging me hard telling between gasps how she wanted me this afternoon at the garage, by now she was very exited and i thought i better take control.....twisting her hair tight on her head i pulled it so she was at my comand forcing her head to the side i kissed her neck, the skin all stretched and taught, she gasped as i did and i carried on nibbling there, my grip never faultering on her hair, i then slowly pushed her head to the cold plaster wall, her gasp as the cold wall touched her cheek was great and i carried on getting lower and lower with my kisses till my tounge and lips where all over her nice exposed cleavage, the dress was by no way tarty but left a nice view of her tits on display, she gasped as i kissed them, thenmore so as i pulled the fabric of the dress down to expse her very nice red bra, all lacy and frilly.......mmmmmmmmmm i said as i spied her all ready errect nipples through the fabric.......she let aout a grunt as my teeth flicked over them through the fabric, not exposing them yet, keeping her waiting for what she really wants seemed like the perfect end to the day.

we carried on like this for 2 or 3 mins befor my curiosty got the better of me and my spare roving hand went in search of more pleasures, i had all ready had a stroke of her pussy and it was soaking in the pub, when my hand went south this time wow her legs sprang openallowing me access straight away to her all ready soaking pussy.

mmmmmmmm she murmered as i stroked it again, god i loved that earlier she wispered as i nibbled a nipple held her hair and rubbed the all ready tracable outline of her pussy through the soaking fabric. her hand tried to flick the nickers aside, but i stopped her, prefuring to tease and finger her through the flimsy material. she gasped as my fingers found first her lips then as i pushed harder it gave way to slowly enter her the only barrier being the materil, i rubbed a little higher and even i was shocked by how hard and exposed her clit was..........as i rubbed it all she moaned was " fuucking hell "

by this time i have to confess i was rock hard my this time my cock pressing hard against my jeans, a fact that she had not failed to notise, i released my grip on her hair and she dropped instantly to her knees her hands scrabbling at the buttons on my 501's as my cock was released i could not belive how quickly she got it in her mouth, dam this girl was keen ! ........no messing either, straiught on it one flick of the tounge, next thing she was half way down my shaft her eyes fixed on me my back pressed against the front door as she let me go the first time pre cum ouszed from my circumsized bell end,..............mmmm she said greedly licking it up before devouring my cock again even deeper this time, her lis getting dam close to deep throating all of me, i glanced down and was so turned on by the site of her lip stick print all the way down my hard shaft i almost blew me lot there and then, I managed to compose me self, she must have sensed i was sgetting a little too excited as she slowed her sucking pace to a tease. i took this opertunaty to perhaps move some where more comfortable and as she withdrew my cock from her mouth she came up to kiss me hard, that sexy pre cum taste still on her lips,i devoured her mouth sucked her tounge then moved my eyes to the stairs......shall we i said, she took my hand and led the aay up stairs........

over a year ago

nice

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

South of Norwich

Very good

By *regboy49Man
over a year ago

Sandhurst

Good story, reminds me of the time I was working in Swindon for months pubs and clubs were full of fun loving women wanting a good time.

over a year ago

Nice story, please continue!

By *k-02Man
over a year ago

Falkirk

Nice story - looking forward to next installment.

over a year ago

swindon

..............as we climbed the stairs, her leading the way i could check out her ass, she was wearing a tight ish blue and black dress, just over the knee, i new all ready that she had stockings on as id felt my way up there !...........the dress was off the sholder only exposing the littl straps of some underware which i could not wait to see

we almost fell into her bedroom where we kissed hard agai, ii stroked her arms then lifted them high so i could slide off the dress............mmmmmmm what was revealed was very sexy, her black high heels still on lovley long legs clad in sexy black stockings, and a very nice one piece silky bask, light pink as i pushed her away to check her out she turned, the rear of the bask was sheer and blac, her ass showing through looking all sexy and inviting, her clevage held in at the top, i kissed her again then dropping to my knees i slowly licked up her inner thighs, her legs parting easily for my tounge, oooh sooo slowly the tip of my tounge up the fabric of the black tights,..........mmmm till i reached that lovley exposed bit of skinn, as my tounge traced the outline of her pussy through the fabric i could feel her shudder, mmmmmmmm she tasted sooo good her pussy clearly on view even though it was covered, my hand all ready cupping her ass pulling her onto my waiting mouth her moaning very loudly, then the gasp as i flicked the pink and black bask aside her shaved pussy on display for the first time, clit all ready swollen, lips pink as can be begging to be sucked hard, which i sooo did, sucking her clit and lips pushing her on to my mouth, her juices running down my chin staining my shirt................mmmmmmm i pant between licks, fuck ure juicy !!!.......carry on like that mmister and ull make me squirt .............mmmmmmmmmmm i love a challenge so i pushed her back to the bed her legs splayed wide instantly i glance up her nipples poking through the fabric hard as can be, her all ready pulling on then as i start on that sweet juicy pussy again, this time pushing a finger in slowly all the way in then twisting it round till is pushing on her g spot right behind her clit, the gasp as i press even harder then sucking on her clit too, making her squirm like fuck on my face her pussy physically dribbling making my wrist wet as hell.....the stocking clad legs wide heels rubbing my arms as i flick the legs a littlehigher, the bask getting all wet as she dribbles more and more GOD she shouts as the first wave hits her pushing my face away but my finger still twisted round pressing very hard behind her clit.........FUCK she shouts as it cums again............i bend down greedly lapping up her sweet juice.........

By *uicylucy76Woman
over a year ago

thornton cleveleys

;)... I can see I'm gonna have to keep an eye on you! X

over a year ago

swindon

she shudders again............GOD she says that was fantastic, mmmmmmm as she tries to push me away i stop her, not finished with u yet i smirk flicking her legs high on to me sholders pushing her back even higher, then sliding my finger around and out of her pussy, mmmm i makes a lovley little sucking sound as i remove it, before she has time to think i replace it with 2 fingers but this time i just slide them all the way in as far as i can , leaving them there i then slowly and firmly move up and down, frigging her pussy, my movement is firm and very dileberate, she is shocked at the way i am not sliding in and out keeping on harder and harder up and down fingers deep frigging her, christ she is wet now, so i tease some stopping and slowing a bit her legs are limp now she has cum so much , i release them and they flop to my sides the heels again snagging me as they drop, i then press harder up and down on her pussy, my spare hand pushing on her tummy as well, pressing hard as i frig her, i look her in the eye, .......gona try and squirt for me ? i say smiling .........the look on her face, well it was a picture she was away, like high on drugs but just high on sex, her hair all straggly as she was getting hot, i slow again , she shouts, DONT, FUCKING HELL MAKE ME CUM !.......i speed again forcing her pussy , stretching it with my almost rough movements, then she bucks pushing my hands away and christ ive never seen anything like it, a full on spurt from just below her clit, arking right in the air, covering my neck and chin, my shirt all wet, her shivering on the bed , still arched almost like she is paralysed, as she drops to the bed panting i run my finger over my soaking neck,........mmmmmmmmmmmmm as i taste her she looks at me , fuck ure sweet i say offering her my fingers to suck on............ she greedl gobbles them almost gagging on her eagerness to get them in her mouth.........then she wispers almost unable to hear her............." i think i can do it again " .............. tbc

over a year ago

Here I am, sitting alone in the house, husband playing golf. After reading your story I am so hot and horny. I will have to put the computer down beside me, and re-read my favourite parts...will let you know which phrase takes me and my eager fingers over the edge...tbc

over a year ago

swindon

please let me know what u liked either here or in pm, id love to know x

over a year ago

her hand tried to flick the nickers aside, but i stopped her, prefuring to tease and finger her through the flimsy material. she gasped as my fingers found first her lips then as i pushed harder it gave way to slowly enter her the only barrier being the materil, i rubbed a little higher and even i was shocked by how hard and exposed her clit was..........as i rubbed it all she moaned was " fuucking hell "

...and that was precisely what I moaned as I toppled over the edge.

Perversely I got a kick out of your terrible grammar and spelling, made it real and gutsy.

Perhaps I could teach you some lessons

Ms Louisa.x

over a year ago

swindon

ms Louisa, glad u liked it , and yes grammer and spelling never a strong point, I think the lessons are needed !

By *uicylucy76Woman
over a year ago

thornton cleveleys

I like it,

over a year ago

swindon

...... I was secretly impressed by the power of the squirt that had exploded from her now swollen clitty, as she regained some composure she wispered again, i want it again, I slid in again twisting my finger round presssing hard on that g spot, frigging her pussy up and down , massinging and pinching that clit, dam she was bucking and wriggling and it took only 2 or 3 mins for her to push my hands away arching her back up my head positioned between her legs, the second squirt was not as powerful as the first but enough to cover my face, chin and neck, Dam i said as she almost collapsed my tounge licking my own face mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sweet as fuck i told her, she led back a glazed look on her face, I licked up her body and kissed her with mycummy mouth, the sort of cum swop u dont see in the dvds !

Her tounge greedly flicking over mine tasting her self off me, ater a min or so this seemed to re energize her and she leant down to the bottom draw of the bed side cabinate, i looked over to see a fantastic draw full of lots of dildos and sex toys, her hand hovered over a mighty fine black butt plug which she got out and teased round hr lips me leaning back and playing with her amazingly hard nipples .......wana see me try she said, glancing from the butt plug to my face and back smiling like hell ............

By *uicylucy76Woman
over a year ago

thornton cleveleys

So sexy.. Just like the author x

over a year ago

swindon

Would any one like this to continue..........

over a year ago

Ooh yes please!!

over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

swindon

.................. How could i refuse, of corse i said, watching her dribble spit on to it was horny on its own, then her trying to get into her greedy mouth, wow her lips stretched over it, leaving lip stick prints all over its surface.......................as I leaned back she flicked her self up her back against the head board, legs high and wide she teased it against her tightest hole, mmmmmmm she groaned as the tip stretched her ass, her eyes closed almost forgetting my precence. Little by little she pressed harder and harder, her tight ass stretching making room for the big toy, I could not wait any more and slowly removed her hand, replacing it with mine so I was in charge..............slowly she wispered ........which I did slowly little by little her amazing ass opening to take it all, suddnly it went past the point of no return over the wide sides and in deep, aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh she gasped half pleasure half pain as i pushed it all the way, as it was deep in i went straight to work on her pussy, dam her clitty was swollen to hell her lips pink , arroused each flick of the tounge making her wetter and wetter, her wriggling some the butt plug filling her ass totaly..............me teasing her pussy, I senced she wanted to cum so I kept stopping teasing her making her wriggle buck, her back arched, FUCK ME she shouted, I need it now ! .............................

over a year ago

swindon

long time since ive added anything to this tale........anyone like some more ??

over a year ago

yes, don't make me beg for it

By *ichaelangelaCouple
over a year ago

notts

GET ON WITH IT

over a year ago

Love it

over a year ago

O.m.g. yes please ...xxx

By *AMES19620Man
over a year ago

newport

yes more please

over a year ago

Fucking hot gimme more

over a year ago

swindon

I teased her for what seemed like an age more but really wasent that long, she had gone from teasing dirty flirty fuck to out right filth munger in what seemed like no time at all and i was finding it hard to resist the dam loud shouts of " fuck me u bastard" and the like as i teased the swollen clit , her wriggling like hell on the but plu deep in her ass....

I stopped licking leant back admiring her cunt all wet pussy lips swollen pink as u like, the bed visable wet from her constant pre cum dribbling from her pussy,..........my cock never harder in hand i tried to tease her lips with it, as soon as touched them her back arched and i felt her pussy open wanting cock so i slowly slid in little by little till i was balls deep in her greedy cunt, .........mmmmmmmmmm she growned as my balls pressed hard against the ebnd of the but plug, as she wriggled i could feel it deep in her pressing on my cock i then started to fuck her slow at first then firmer, harder all the way in and out, trying to be cool was getting harder and harder each hard thrust was making her gasp and shout the feeling of the butt plug in her ass deep was amazing for me and i new then that i would not be able to hold out for long.....

By *organ and rob zombieCouple
over a year ago

bradford

OMG your good mmmm!!!!

over a year ago

Bit late in reading this one, but it is a good read, gave me a raging hardon hear at work lol. But what happened to the red bra? Lol just pulling your leg lol

over a year ago

swindon

I new i was close to cumming and she must have senced this as she smiled over her sholder at me, do it, she teased, cum u bastard, all over my face please...............how could i refuse a request like this, as she pulled away spinning round oooh so quickly her mouth all ready open as i started to wank slow and hard on my really errect cock, .............the first spirt missed her mouth, went over her nose, chin, eye, she wasent going to miss the second and clamped her lips straight round my pulsating bell end, the feeling of it in her mouth as it came the second time was fantastic..............fuuuccckkk....i groaned as i leant back her eyes locked on mine cock in her mouth.......a small dribble of cum out the corner over her red lips..........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm have to say it was an amazing site.............as before i felt id lost a little control of the situation so i quickly with drew my cock still dribbling as i did, however before she could do or say anything i kissed her hard on the mouth the taste of us both over her lips and tounge was amazing, i think she was shocked that i would go down and do this so i made her smile with the classic line " mum always told me to share !! ",...............after kissing for ages id almost forgot about her but plugged ass..........mmmmm she said as she wriggled it a bit for me.........u man enough to attend to this too she teased as she got her fingers and played with the end of it sticking out..........well she wispered, are u ??............i told u i like dirty boys ..................

over a year ago

swindon

any body like some more ........... ?

over a year ago

Yes need to cum off this story

over a year ago

yes please

over a year ago

swindon

ill get to it soon guys, sorry been a little busy with mundane stuff , no time to "play" ..more to follow......

Post new Message to Thread