Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

what is your ultimate fantasy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If you could choose a ultimate fantasy what would it be and why?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

have two gorgeous girls tied up ready for and up for anything

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would love two fuck buddies, one a 21 year old and the other her mother and neither know I'm fucking each other :D dunno why it sounds hot x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Would love two fuck buddies, one a 21 year old and the other her mother and neither know I'm fucking each other :D dunno why it sounds hot x"

have played with 20y old and her mum (often). They both DO know....

Reply privately

By *i_sm234Man
over a year ago

Bargoed

"Would love two fuck buddies, one a 21 year old and the other her mother and neither know I'm fucking each other :D dunno why it sounds hot x"

Love to do the same

Reply privately

By *aughtySexualArousalMan
over a year ago

SPALDING

Check out my post......Any help with this?? That's one of my fantasie's. A little long but it's got detail. Hope you all enjoy it. Let me know what you think.

Reply privately

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

meet a couple from this site, lol..connie xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/01/14 15:49:45]

Reply privately

over a year ago

To be the fuck toy of a couple . Me fucking the male while the fem watches then the fem fucking my ass with a strap on and I blow the male then I ass fuck the fem while the male spunks in my face

Reply privately

over a year ago

MFF with two sexy, horny older women.

Reply privately

over a year ago

A nice relaxed sexy weekend with a couple. All three of us chilling out and the two guys playing with the lady as and when she wanted. X

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Kinky naughty FFM with two hot sexy younger women !

Reply privately

By *bione_1Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

Love to try full on bisexual mmf with guy and his wife . Would be great having his wife tell us what to do to each other then both pleasure her .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not to bad so far I think theirs a lot more out their

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have done the mff thing but would love mfff thats the ideal 4some lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

What about ffff

Reply privately

By *inkySCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

We would love a female to join us and as my wife rides my cock have a female Sat on my face as they was both kissing and playing with each other's tits then my wife Fuck her with a strap on as I Fuck my wife's arse nice

Reply privately

By *eachyfunCouple
over a year ago

Truro

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We would love a female to join us and as my wife rides my cock have a female Sat on my face as they was both kissing and playing with each other's tits then my wife Fuck her with a strap on as I Fuck my wife's arse nice "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've always wanted to catch my sister in law playing with herself I look for a few mins then I go into the room get on my knees and start to lick her lovely wet pussy and when she's cum into my mouth I get my cock out and I fuck her arse and cum deep inside it then I leave and we never say anything about it again

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mine would be to be blindoflded in a room with several people - I'm lay down on an ottoman type thing so I can be accessed from all angles and I don't know who's fingers are toughing me, who is kissing me, who's cock I'm sucking or pussy I'm licking the feeling of several people all touching me at the same time mmmmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mine would be to be blindoflded in a room with several people - I'm lay down on an ottoman type thing so I can be accessed from all angles and I don't know who's fingers are toughing me, who is kissing me, who's cock I'm sucking or pussy I'm licking the feeling of several people all touching me at the same time mmmmmm"

great fantasy let us know if you ever need help playing this out

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mine is to be gangbanged in a club x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have a few favourites so ok if i list them?

father & son 3sum, father in his fifties and son in his 20's

3sum with 2 brothers

tied to a hotel bed blindfolded and husband invites in strangers to fuck that i will never see.

Fucked on a picnic table by a que of guys all taking turns then covering me in cum before the next guy takes his place.

Just my favourites,lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

mine is 2 or more ladies pissing on me

Reply privately

By *lderguy4funMan
over a year ago

ROTHERHAM

well im a greedy twat mine would be to have 3 sexy girls one sucking my balls one sucking my cock while one deep tongues my ass gives me a good fucking with her tongue till I cum in her mouth then have them swop round till I filled all theres mouths with cum 3times then fuck all three while other two lick my balls rim my ass while im fucking one well that's mine lol had 2girls do that but nyow want three lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mines to naughty will get deleTed from here will have to inbox me if u wan. To no

Reply privately

By *owerPCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

I would love to take complete control of a couple. Have them follow my every instruction. There's so many angles and possibilities for this one.

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"Mines to naughty will get deleTed from here will have to inbox me if u wan. To no "

I cant you have blocked men... tell me anyway !

Reply privately

By *porty.benMan
over a year ago

West Hampstead

Mines gotta be getting strap on fucked by a sexy girl, being her bitch for the night, abiding her every command, tied n used for her pleasure!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ours is for a young fem 18 or 19 to join us and the mrs to lick cum out of her and generally abuse her

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you could choose a ultimate fantasy what would it be and why? "

OMG can I mention it in here?

right, my one fantasy is to have my chicken shed mucked out, I cant face it ! any offers very welcome, and a dozen eggs will be yours

Reply privately

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

i to would love a mother and daughter or to sisters.

Reply privately

By *aulpj2Man
over a year ago

Cannock

"Mines to naughty will get deleTed from here will have to inbox me if u wan. To no "

I can't inbox you but very interested what's your fantasies x

Reply privately

By *ren99Man
over a year ago

Westwoodside

To be tied up naked and forced to service a couple

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oils love to be dressed in suspenders and stockings with a cock cage on have a guy cum around ,then my wife make me warm him up with my mouth ,she then fucks him and I have to watch while she moans with pleasure she then makes me lick her cream pie and releases me from the cage and I'm aloud to fuck her ,her best friend comes around I'm sent for coffee while she tells her friend all about it

Reply privately

over a year ago

mmmmmm love it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oils love to be dressed in suspenders and stockings with a cock cage on have a guy cum around ,then my wife make me warm him up with my mouth ,she then fucks him and I have to watch while she moans with pleasure she then makes me lick her cream pie and releases me from the cage and I'm aloud to fuck her ,her best friend comes around I'm sent for coffee while she tells her friend all about it

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/01/14 11:49:24]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I would love to take complete control of a couple. Have them follow my every instruction. There's so many angles and possibilities for this one. "

This is our fantasy too

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've always wanted to catch my sister in law playing with herself I look for a few mins then I go into the room get on my knees and start to lick her lovely wet pussy and when she's cum into my mouth I get my cock out and I fuck her arse and cum deep inside it then I leave and we never say anything about it again"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oils love to be dressed in suspenders and stockings with a cock cage on have a guy cum around ,then my wife make me warm him up with my mouth ,she then fucks him and I have to watch while she moans with pleasure she then makes me lick her cream pie and releases me from the cage and I'm aloud to fuck her ,her best friend comes around I'm sent for coffee while she tells her friend all about it

"

Awsome fantasy

Reply privately

By *eterpotedMan
over a year ago

Warrington

won't let us inbox you

Reply privately

By *eterpotedMan
over a year ago

Warrington

"Oils love to be dressed in suspenders and stockings with a cock cage on have a guy cum around ,then my wife make me warm him up with my mouth ,she then fucks him and I have to watch while she moans with pleasure she then makes me lick her cream pie and releases me from the cage and I'm aloud to fuck her ,her best friend comes around I'm sent for coffee while she tells her friend all about it

Awsome fantasy "

I concure

Reply privately

By *olly_1983TV/TS
over a year ago

there

To be dressed up fully, locked in chastity cleaning the house and waiting for my girlfriend to arrive home. Then she comes home unexpected with friends and wine. They walk in on me in the living room and then burst out laughing! I spend the rest of the night with her telling them what a sissy I am and being laughed at as I pour wine for them

That's one of many

Reply privately

over a year ago

Since j said it the other day i would love to be spit roasted by her with her strap on and a man where he cums in my mouth

Reply privately

over a year ago

After reading these mine is feeble

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would love to have sex with a really fit 60-70 year old woman with massive tits I can fuck and come all over it

Reply privately

By *aballeroMan
over a year ago

Edenbridge

Would love to fuck a woman from behind whilst she is licking out another woman. Also be sucked by a woman whilst she is being sucked and fucked by another with a strapon.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My fantasy:

Meeting a group (maybe 3) of Lycra-clad women for a run. We end up back at mine where I offer the use of the shower. We all get undressed together and although sweaty and probably a bit stinky we start to play anyway. We play before we shower, after we shower, we play lots. They end up hungry for a faceful of my cum which I duly deliver.

Reply privately

By *aballeroMan
over a year ago

Edenbridge

Just to be clear. Another woman wearing a strapon.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We would love a female to join us and as my wife rides my cock have a female Sat on my face as they was both kissing and playing with each other's tits then my wife Fuck her with a strap on as I Fuck my wife's arse nice "
uve got my vote lol

Reply privately

By *r Mrs Tusty69Couple
over a year ago

derby

Wow you naughty forum.

mine would be to dress up very sexy with my strap on. Ordering a sexy playmate male/female to bend over whilst they are sucking my husband. Using my own pussy juices to lube his ass. Gently at first sliding it gently in. If my husband gives me the wink that he's not sucking it well enough them I'm afraid I'll fuck there tight ass harder pushing them further onto my partners cock Listening to them gag.

My nipples so hard and erect. So turned on. Using a paddle to make him obey me. Gosh I love my fantasy. Hope one day my wish comes true. xxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Now this I would love!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wow you naughty forum.

mine would be to dress up very sexy with my strap on. Ordering a sexy playmate male/female to bend over whilst they are sucking my husband. Using my own pussy juices to lube his ass. Gently at first sliding it gently in. If my husband gives me the wink that he's not sucking it well enough them I'm afraid I'll fuck there tight ass harder pushing them further onto my partners cock Listening to them gag.

My nipples so hard and erect. So turned on. Using a paddle to make him obey me. Gosh I love my fantasy. Hope one day my wish comes true. xxxx "

Never know... Some guys are willing to do anything

Reply privately

By *r Mrs Tusty69Couple
over a year ago

derby

"Wow you naughty forum.

My nipples so hard and erect. So turned on. Using a paddle to make him obey me. Gosh I love my fantasy. Hope one day my wish comes true. xxxx

Never know... Some guys are willing to do anything"

naughty naughty

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wow you naughty forum.

Never know... Some guys are willing to do anything

naughty naughty "

Reply privately

By *averiMan
over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

"Wow you naughty forum.

My nipples so hard and erect. So turned on. Using a paddle to make him obey me. Gosh I love my fantasy. Hope one day my wish comes true. xxxx "

Phew..how horny is that!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have fun with a pregnant fem

Reply privately

By *imandher5909Couple
over a year ago

west Monroe

I have a sexy emo girl fetish so to have the opportunity for my husband and I to play with one would be a dream come true.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mines a bisexual orgie with as much pussy and cock to feast on with some sexy pre and post op transexuals in the mix wouldnt that be nice cock and tits to suck and play with

Reply privately

over a year ago

To bend a guy over and fuck him while his wife does me qith a strp on...

Form a queue now! Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wow you naughty forum.

Reply privately

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Mine's mundane. A mad night out on the town with a couple of busty girls

Reply privately

By *harliesteveCouple
over a year ago

selly oak

I want my man in ropes, pleasing me whilst I watch him be fucked by another guy just for my entertainment

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd like that

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sounds hot!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd like that"
ur str8. Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Going round to a couples house and tieing the guy up,then use and abuse his partner In front of him. And make him watch. Any offers welome ladies.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bang the Arse off Nigella Lawson..Nuff said

Reply privately

By *inkySCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"We would love a female to join us and as my wife rides my cock have a female Sat on my face as they was both kissing and playing with each other's tits then my wife Fuck her with a strap on as I Fuck my wife's arse nice

Sounds hot!! "

If you like the sound of it and would like to try it give us a message we can be found at Xtasia most Saturday s

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We would love a female to join us and as my wife rides my cock have a female Sat on my face as they was both kissing and playing with each other's tits then my wife Fuck her with a strap on as I Fuck my wife's arse nice

Now this I would love!!!

"

Reply privately

By *eachyfunCouple
over a year ago

Truro

To watch with another husband as our wives are fucked by two other guys----

Reply privately

By *acenleather69Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Ours is to meet another bi lady willing to be tied up alongside Sue in a hotel room where they'd both be teased and tormented for the night..... Anyone interested apply within!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Woman hogtied naked!

Reply privately

By *acenleather69Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"Woman hogtied naked!

"

Excellent ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mine would be to be blindoflded in a room with several people - I'm lay down on an ottoman type thing so I can be accessed from all angles and I don't know who's fingers are toughing me, who is kissing me, who's cock I'm sucking or pussy I'm licking the feeling of several people all touching me at the same time mmmmmm"

You have just described my ultimate fantasy perfectly

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mine would be to be blindoflded in a room with several people - I'm lay down on an ottoman type thing so I can be accessed from all angles and I don't know who's fingers are toughing me, who is kissing me, who's cock I'm sucking or pussy I'm licking the feeling of several people all touching me at the same time mmmmmm

You have just described my ultimate fantasy perfectly "

make that two..say more

Nette

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice fantasy guys

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you could choose a ultimate fantasy what would it be and why? "

To find the key to a shoe shop, that sells size 12, red cha cha shoes, it's a fantasy that I wank to, and have been known to have wet dreams about.....

Reply privately

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

"To be the fuck toy of a couple . Me fucking the male while the fem watches then the fem fucking my ass with a strap on and I blow the male then I ass fuck the fem while the male spunks in my face"

What he said

Reply privately

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

"Wow you naughty forum.

. I reckon you mailbox is full. Horny fantasy I live it. And would be only too happy to help out

Reply privately

By *ranny SueTV/TS
over a year ago

folkestone

Being gang banged in my motorhome when I am parked in a laybye

Reply privately

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

i am up for that.

or to sisters.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mine would be to be blindoflded in a room with several people - I'm lay down on an ottoman type thing so I can be accessed from all angles and I don't know who's fingers are toughing me, who is kissing me, who's cock I'm sucking or pussy I'm licking the feeling of several people all touching me at the same time mmmmmm

You have just described my ultimate fantasy perfectly make that two..say more

Nette"

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd like to fuck a blokes wife while he's tied naked to a chair and made to watch us enjoying ourselves. Every now and again i'll let his wife suck his cock for a short time before taking her back to the bed.

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"Would love two fuck buddies, one a 21 year old and the other her mother and neither know I'm fucking each other :D dunno why it sounds hot x

i am up for that.

or to sisters. "

Call me kinky, but would be better if they DID know !!

Reply privately

By *dRobertaTV/TS
over a year ago

Farnborough

"Wow you naughty forum.

makes me wish you were here doing it to me xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

A hot lady to bend me over and fuck me in the ass with a strapon, making me her bitch for the day.

Seems impossible to make it happen unfortunately.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A hot lady to bend me over and fuck me in the ass with a strapon, making me her bitch for the day.

Seems impossible to make it happen unfortunely. "

Yes, that is a great one but like you say it seems impossible to find a women willing to do it

Reply privately

By *eather_satinCouple
over a year ago

West Sussex

For me and another sexy lady to use my man to the point of pure exhaustion!! That's sexy!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/01/14 16:05:01]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mine fit looking mf cple relaxing with wine and what ever comes to mind in the bedroom yummy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *lirty Rachel CDTV/TS
over a year ago

Yarm

Same room naked 4 some fun. Feck (m) would 69 a lady while she was being taken from behind by her hubby. Then I would be able to lick and suck at the same time. Mmm meanwhile witty would be toying my ass while her and te other fem were kissing and enjoying! Any takers/ anyone want to improve on it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Basically to be roasted by two hung guys and then have sex with both of their wives xx

Reply privately

By *orthwest2someCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

to watch mrs north being licked totally naked and played with by either a female or male then both joining in to pleasure but only me allowed to fuck her

Reply privately

By *emanandsheraCouple
over a year ago

castle Greyskull

"Bang the Arse off Nigella Lawson..Nuff said "

Reply privately

By *ane_DaveCouple
over a year ago

chesterfield

We have always wanted a gangbang

With at least 5 black guys on the wife.

Got close a few times but always let down by something.

Reply privately

By *teviliciousMan
over a year ago

london/ Wisbech

A bi fantasy with a female & convincing cd, we all have fun but the female is sat on my face as I rim her she squirts pee over my chest & belly whilst the cd is sucking me!!!!! Mmmmmmm pure filth! X

Reply privately

over a year ago

"To bend a guy over and fuck him while his wife does me qith a strp on...

Form a queue now! Lol"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice hotel with a couple her In her wedding dress hubby watching me fill all her holes the joining in

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nice hotel with a couple her In her wedding dress hubby watching me fill all her holes the joining in"

Very nice scenario

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Same room naked 4 some fun. Feck (m) would 69 a lady while she was being taken from behind by her hubby. Then I would be able to lick and suck at the same time. Mmm meanwhile witty would be toying my ass while her and te other fem were kissing and enjoying! Any takers/ anyone want to improve on it?"

Reply privately

By *r Mrs Tusty69Couple
over a year ago

derby

"Wow you naughty forum.

Never know... Some guys are willing to do anything"

Reply privately

By *tephstockingsTV/TS
over a year ago

birmingham

Mine is to lick and clean a well used cum filled pussy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Same room naked 4 some fun. Feck (m) would 69 a lady while she was being taken from behind by her hubby. Then I would be able to lick and suck at the same time. Mmm meanwhile witty would be toying my ass while her and te other fem were kissing and enjoying! Any takers/ anyone want to improve on it?"

Very horny

Reply privately

By *icurguycovMan
over a year ago

Leeds

I'm lucky enough to have fulfilled most of my fantasies except the one where another guy fucks my wife.She goes wild when she fucks herself with a dildo and pretends it's another guy's cock but she won't do it for real.

Reply privately

By *icurguycovMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Best ever was fucking a woman at a club - I invited her to join me on the bed and she immediately sucked my cock and asked me to fuck her. Her friend was on the same bed being fucked doggy. It was quite a night.

Reply privately

By *teviliciousMan
over a year ago

london/ Wisbech

I like the idea of cumming inside a lady & she then sits on my face & makes me lick my cum out of her!!! Mmmmmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

A few

1. Fuck a wife or girlfriend while shes on phone to her partner.

2. Fuck a wife or girlfriend in front of their partner.

3. Dp. Never done it.

4. Dogging. Never done it.

Ultimate fantasy is me and 4 other guys gangfucking a drop dead sexy confident wife in front of her tied up and gagged naked hubby.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've done most of my fantasies sofar and I'm wondering. Is it always good to act them out or are they sometimes better kept as fantasties? They can be disappointing too. DP was a fantasy of mine for a long long time. Tried it and was very disappointing... So hard to keep them both in lol. Any tips lol?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well its official I have no imagination..

Reply privately

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"Would love two fuck buddies, one a 21 year old and the other her mother and neither know I'm fucking each other :D dunno why it sounds hot x

i am up for that.

or to sisters.

Call me kinky, but would be better if they DID know !!"

up for that as well share and share a like,

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was sitting on a traffic jam yesterday reading this thread( engine off of course!!!) and wondered if the sexy business lady in her car opposite would like me to jump into her car , wiggle up her pencil skirt and let me lick and nibble her pussy? Should the traffic start to move we could either create our own jam behind us and carry on or I'd jump out, quickly tucking away my hard cock and we'd both go our separate ways ... ? Just a thought

Reply privately

over a year ago

You have just described my ultimate fantasy perfectly "

looks like this may be becoming a reality soon

Reply privately

over a year ago

You have just described my ultimate fantasy perfectly

looks like this may be becoming a reality soon "

Reply privately

over a year ago

To go for a walk through the woods and "stumble " across a bound, blindfold lady who's laid out ready for fun with her other half and watch them before being invited to join in

Mmmm hehe

Reply privately

By *uckcouple-nwCouple
over a year ago

St Helens

[Removed by poster at 17/01/14 18:46:03]

Reply privately

By *uckcouple-nwCouple
over a year ago

St Helens

"Wow you naughty forum.

Many years ago we were very lucky enough to experience something very similar to this fantasy

Reply privately

over a year ago

would really like to sniff a 18-19 yr old girls ass after she has done a trump, dont know why but it turns me on...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd love to fuck a guy with a strap on, then have him fuck me in return.

Reply privately

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

I would love to be the 'girl' at a bukkake party...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

To be the guy at the centre of bi bukake party lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Same room naked 4 some fun. Feck (m) would 69 a lady while she was being taken from behind by her hubby. Then I would be able to lick and suck at the same time. Mmm meanwhile witty would be toying my ass while her and te other fem were kissing and enjoying! Any takers/ anyone want to improve on it?

Very horny "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Same room naked 4 some fun. Feck (m) would 69 a lady while she was being taken from behind by her hubby. Then I would be able to lick and suck at the same time. Mmm meanwhile witty would be toying my ass while her and te other fem were kissing and enjoying! Any takers/ anyone want to improve on it?

Very horny

"

Reply privately

By *erterjonesMan
over a year ago

Warrington

"To be the fuck toy of a couple . Me fucking the male while the fem watches then the fem fucking my ass with a strap on and I blow the male then I ass fuck the fem while the male spunks in my face"

I have the same fantasy

Reply privately

By *erterjonesMan
over a year ago

Warrington

"Love to try full on bisexual mmf with guy and his wife . Would be great having his wife tell us what to do to each other then both pleasure her . "

I had this a few years ago but the other guy was a TV (convincing) and I was taking it in turns fucking both of them

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Love to try full on bisexual mmf with guy and his wife . Would be great having his wife tell us what to do to each other then both pleasure her .

I had this a few years ago but the other guy was a TV (convincing) and I was taking it in turns fucking both of them "

to go to somones home a nice clean home that is for a full weekend and have a meal drinks .and my wifes pussy eaten in as many places as the host or hosts could think of .we have been swinging some time and l00s of nights a chams and other clubs not much you do not get it try.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/01/14 16:46:50]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would love a hot milf to ride my hot cock mmmm xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like

Reply privately

over a year ago

This for me too

Reply privately

By *TTAMan
over a year ago

Gosport

I really want to be fucked by a TV /CD any out there that are tops?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmf threesome with a fit bi male mmmm me and his gf just sharing his cock!

Reply privately

By *TTAMan
over a year ago

Gosport

I have a fantasy where I meet a couple, MF or FF, you tie me to a bed while one uses my mouth and the other uses my cock before swapping over. Then I get flipped over and go down on the woman while the guy or the other woman has a strap on and fucks my arse.

Any one else have a similar fantasy?

Reply privately

over a year ago

getting very excited now cos tomorrow night is the night

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd love to fuck a guy with a strap on, then have him fuck me in return."

If only i was in Bristol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"getting very excited now cos tomorrow night is the night "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

To see Newcastle win the quadruple!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

unlikly now cabaye has gone

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wow you naughty forum.

Reply privately

By *acenleather69Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Are there actually any submissive ladies out there?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Id love my wife to wank another man off into my mouth

Reply privately

By *oxy55Man
over a year ago

Laytown

as a gay guy to be fucked by couple of bbcs

Reply privately

over a year ago

To be bent over a dom girls lap getting spanked wilts she makes her female sex slave lick my arse and play with my clit and push dildos inside me. She then blindfolds me and ties me up and worships my pussy and tits until making me come over and over again untill I can't take it anymore, mmm I also would like a sexy female masseuse to take advantage of me,

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ours is for a young fem 18 or 19 to join us and the mrs to lick cum out of her and generally abuse her "

Reply privately

over a year ago

My ultimate fantasy is to watch my man in action with a couple and him and the guy double team the other woman...

I thought this would be an easy fantasy to fulfil and my man was a little shocked this is what I want to see lol.

Sadly we've found women in couples don't seem appealed by the idea of me watching?

We're not giving up our search though

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Id love my wife to wank another man off into my mouth"

Maybe im getting near to having this fantasy fullfilled!!

Reply privately

By *orth East TruckerMan
over a year ago

Fraserburgh

to fuck my sister in law , she is 1 hot milf

Reply privately

over a year ago

A FFFF. Preferably being fucked by a dominent fem or three.

Reply privately

By *arlacumhardCouple
over a year ago

Latex

All girl group fun with at least 6 girls, lots of swapping, lots of toys, whilst someone films it!

Carla xx

Reply privately

By *ewantithardCouple
over a year ago

Scotland and SE England

mine is to meet a very bi female in a bar/club who can't keep her hands off me when we dance, she whispers in my ear that she wants to have fun with me and my husband which gets my pussy dripping. We all go back to a hotel room where she pulls down C's jeans and frees his throbbing cock, taking his full length into her mouth while she works her fingers into my knickers, her thumb working my clit, then she lays on the bed, i sit on her face and bend over and slide the head of C's cock inside her pussy making her beg for the full length of it inside her. Then tell him to thrust it inside her and make her moan while I play with her clit so she grips her pussy around his cock. Then me and her do a 69 and he fucks me from behind so she can lick his balls while he fucks me so he cums deep inside me...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"mine is to meet a very bi female in a bar/club who can't keep her hands off me when we dance, she whispers in my ear that she wants to have fun with me and my husband which gets my pussy dripping. We all go back to a hotel room where she pulls down C's jeans and frees his throbbing cock, taking his full length into her mouth while she works her fingers into my knickers, her thumb working my clit, then she lays on the bed, i sit on her face and bend over and slide the head of C's cock inside her pussy making her beg for the full length of it inside her. Then tell him to thrust it inside her and make her moan while I play with her clit so she grips her pussy around his cock. Then me and her do a 69 and he fucks me from behind so she can lick his balls while he fucks me so he cums deep inside me... "

Reply privately

over a year ago

you can fuck them both same time lo

Reply privately

over a year ago

win the euro millions

Reply privately

over a year ago

To be laying on my back, one lady sat backwards on my face so I can lick her arse, pussy and clit while another lady rides my cock cowgirl. The ladies kiss each other, play and suck each others tits until they both cum ... Then they swap positions and ride again ....

Reply privately

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

To make an adult movie xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Love to try full on bisexual mmf with guy and his wife . Would be great having his wife tell us what to do to each other then both pleasure her . "

Done this and it is great fun

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Id love my wife to wank another man off into my mouth

Maybe im getting near to having this fantasy fullfilled!!"

You will enjoy it I did tied up and used

Reply privately

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

My ultimate fantasy.....completely unrealistic and unsafe....thats why its a fantasy.

Me, a gorgeous blonde and a gorgeous brunette on a two week holiday at a secluded luxury villa with pool, jacuzzi and play dungeon. Both wearing stockings most if the time. Both bi. And both switch. Lots of cum sharing between the 3 of us. They both squirt easily. Experts in sensual massage and bdsm. Few limits.

Oh...and I have amazing stamina and able to cum repeatedly without limits!

.......well if Im going to have a fantasy I might as well want everything lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"mine is to meet a very bi female in a bar/club who can't keep her hands off me when we dance, she whispers in my ear that she wants to have fun with me and my husband which gets my pussy dripping. We all go back to a hotel room where she pulls down C's jeans and frees his throbbing cock, taking his full length into her mouth while she works her fingers into my knickers, her thumb working my clit, then she lays on the bed, i sit on her face and bend over and slide the head of C's cock inside her pussy making her beg for the full length of it inside her. Then tell him to thrust it inside her and make her moan while I play with her clit so she grips her pussy around his cock. Then me and her do a 69 and he fucks me from behind so she can lick his balls while he fucks me so he cums deep inside me... "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I want to watch my mrs get fucked by two guys!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

To be pissed on by a group of dom girls! ! mmmmmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love the idea of being publically discraced. Either 2 guys or a couple use me in public. It would start in a bar or restuarant. Fingering one another under the table whilst we have our meal. Then she would go down and lick me out while her husband drank wine and made small talk with me. once I had come in her mouth she would spit it into the water glass and pass it to her husband to drink. The waiter would be aware of us but resistent to asking us to leave as he is getting a kick out of watching and listening to my moans. I am maintaing eye contact with him whilst he rubs himself behind the bar.

Then we would head out and find somewhere that i could be spitroasted. perhaps over a park bench, or a busy bus so we would have a captive audience. some run in disgust, whilst others are welcome to join in. My tits end up covered in strangers cum.

I would film the lot and play it to my boyfriend when i got home.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love the idea of being publically discraced. Either 2 guys or a couple use me in public. It would start in a bar or restuarant. Fingering one another under the table whilst we have our meal. Then she would go down and lick me out while her husband drank wine and made small talk with me. once I had come in her mouth she would spit it into the water glass and pass it to her husband to drink. The waiter would be aware of us but resistent to asking us to leave as he is getting a kick out of watching and listening to my moans. I am maintaing eye contact with him whilst he rubs himself behind the bar.

Then we would head out and find somewhere that i could be spitroasted. perhaps over a park bench, or a busy bus so we would have a captive audience. some run in disgust, whilst others are welcome to join in. My tits end up covered in strangers cum.

I would film the lot and play it to my boyfriend when i got home. "

That's hot!!! Lucky bf you have

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mother daughter! Simples.

Reply privately