FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

fantasy 1

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My hands are tied above my head by a piece of leather that's tied to the beam in the parking garage, I'm wearing leather boy shorts and and a leather bra and black stilettos.. The garage is empty for the most part to my left nick is setting up the camera and laying out toys on a plush blanket. He comes to a leather blind fold and makes eye contact as he walks over to me he lifts my face and hastily kisses me before he blind folds me. I instantly feel a hard slap on my ass and juices start to pool in my shorts. I hear nick walk away, so I wait to see whats next. Suddenly I feel someone behind me he reaches around and pinches my nipples I let out a soft moan as I realize this isn't nick, I can hear the camera snapping away to my left. The stranger continues to play with my nipples thru the leather bra I'm getting really turned on so I press back and wiggle my ass I'm rewarded by feeling the strangers cock.. he yanks my hair back and whispers your a naughty slut and slaps my clit.. I Feel nick yank off the shorts and spread my legs.. I'm so excited for what's to come I feel my juices drip down my thighs, someone has removed my bra and is sucking on nipples and someone else is kissing the inside of my thighs, working his way to my dripping wet pussy as his tongue dips in my pussy I feel I another slap on the ass I realize it was the leather whip with second slap I scream out and grind my hips on the head between my legs I'm in pure ecstasy as I'm whipped again my body shudders with an exploding orgasm squirting all over the man between my legs he eagerly licks out up I feel slack in my arms as I'm being untied than pushed into all fours, I feel someone grab my hips and thrust a thick cock into my pussy at the same time another cock is being pressed into my mouth eager to please I slowly start sucking and licking starting at the balls and working my way up to head, as I start deep throating him the guy in the back starts Pumping wildly I can tell he's about to cum I focus on the cock in front of me as I take his cock deep in my throat the cock in my pussy is pulled out and I feel him shoot his load all over my ass, I continue to suck the cock in my mouth until I feel him cumming I he tries to pull his cock out of my mouth but being the slut I am I sucked him dry...

~Foxzy~

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread