Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My favourite Bi fantassy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I check into my hotel and go straight to my room. Its a very luxurious room, Ive decided to spoil myself, hence the posh hotel and the company I've arranged for my self tonight. I have a long shower, another shave and shave my cock and balls as well, then rub in some shave balm. My cock starts to thicken nicely, balls all tight and smooth. I'm lounging in my bathrobe watching telly when the door is knocked. I open it to find a gorgeous tall brunette, a petite blonde and a statuesque dark haired beauty standing there. The blonde says "Hi, I'm Stephanie and this is Francis and Debbie" pointing to the brunette and the dark girl, we're from Dorothy's agency. I bring them in and pour champagne for them. I hand Stephanie a sealed evnvelope and the embarassing bit is out of the way. After some small talk Francis moves onto the couch I'm sitting on and caresses my hairy chest where ir shows above my bathrobe and we begin to kiss softly. She takes my hand and slips it inside her halterneck top to fondle her pert little boobs. Debbie sits on my other side and we begin to get snogging seriously, and I caress her decent sized big nippled tits while she strokes Frannies tight little rose bud nips. I feel a pair of hands slide under my bathrobe and look down to see Stef kneeling in front of me and taking my stiffening cock in her mouth sucking it rock hard in seconds. The other two girls begin to kiss and grope each other slowly stripping each other as Stef slowly stand up and unties ner wrap around dress. It falls away to reveal she is only wearing stockings and suspies underneath, her nice heavy tits jiggling and her big juicy cock getting hard. The other two T girls are now similarly dressed their cocks hard and straining. All three have nice big juicy cocks, 7 inches plus as promised by the agency but Stef, the most slightly built one of all is extremely well hung, 9 incjes she says and 7 in girth. All three line up in fornt of me and I take one after the other in my mouth, holding each one by their tight but cheeks, taking as much as I can into my mouth and throat. Frannie takes my hand and leads me to the bed, getting me to lie on the corner and to pull my knees up top my chest. She takes hold of my cock and covers it in KY then slowly sits down on to me my cock sliding into that gorgeous ass. I can feel some fingers probing my ass, gettin it very slippery with gel and debbie offered me her cock to suck while this was happening. Frannie eased off my cock and lay down herself telling me to slide back in as she lay on her back. I slipped in and took hold of her meaty cock and took Debbies back into my mouth and other hand. I then felt that monster of Steffies nudging my tight ring. Slowly she eased into me the pain of her size just on the nice side untill she was in all the way and began to thrust in time to my cock in Frannies ass. We went on like this nice and slow and steady untill Debbie began to fuck my face telling us she was cumming. I sucked it all in but didnt swallow. I bent over further and began to kiss Frannie sawpping the come from mouth to mouth Squeezing her cock and feeling it pulse as she came over her belly and mine as Steffie began to fuck me more vigorously. I could feel my orgasm building and said so and Frannie wriggled out from under me so I could suck up all her cum and Debbie took my cock in her mouth just as I came and Steffie was exploding in my ass. I eased Steffies cock from my ass so I could turn round and give her a mouthfull of mine and Frannies mixed cum, stroking her still stiff cock as I did so. Steffies cock didn't seem to want to go soft so I sat back down onto it to wait untill the rest of us recovered enough to do it all again, or something very like it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

what a wonderful fantacy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread