Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Gilf

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I just love the more mature gilf, I have a fantasy of being seduced by the older lady. Having her flirt with me and basically force herself on me is a real turn on. Would love this to happen to me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *averiMan
over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

"I just love the more mature gilf, I have a fantasy of being seduced by the older lady. Having her flirt with me and basically force herself on me is a real turn on. Would love this to happen to me."

whats a gilf?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Grandma I'd Like to Fuck

By *mall_worldMan
over a year ago

North West UK

"

whats a gilf?"

Girlfriend I'd Like to Fuck

over a year ago

"I just love the more mature gilf, I have a fantasy of being seduced by the older lady. Having her flirt with me and basically force herself on me is a real turn on. Would love this to happen to me."

I'd like this also nice mature lady who would take me hand and I could be here plaything to do her beckoning

By *bextraMan
over a year ago

near A1 and 14

I have know this woman for a few years now, but haven't seen her for a few months,

Yesterday, she texted me, she has just become a granny, and wants to come round, so that she can be ridden hard and long...

Just proves, there are some very horny women out there

over a year ago

"I have know this woman for a few years now, but haven't seen her for a few months,

Yesterday, she texted me, she has just become a granny, and wants to come round, so that she can be ridden hard and long...

Just proves, there are some very horny women out there"

Struggling to find any

over a year ago

"I have know this woman for a few years now, but haven't seen her for a few months,

Struggling to find any "

No offence but aside from being too far and too young for me personally, whilst your profile is okay, far too many cock pictures is unnecessary and off putting. Consider removing a few and when you send messages to women, don't mention you are looking for a gilf as it just implies you are looking for a notch on the bedpost/tick on a wish list. Just message ladies you like the look of and tailor it to include something from their profile. You could also visit clubs and attend social events

over a year ago

Struggling to find any

No offence but aside from being too far and too young for me personally, whilst your profile is okay, far too many cock pictures is unnecessary and off putting. Consider removing a few and when you send messages to women, don't mention you are looking for a gilf as it just implies you are looking for a notch on the bedpost/tick on a wish list. Just message ladies you like the look of and tailor it to include something from their profile. You could also visit clubs and attend social events "

Thankyou MissKinkyboots (love the boots BTW)I am removing cock pics as we speak!

Shame we are too far away!

By *ubybabyCouple
over a year ago

lincoln ish

I hate being called a gilf.

By *hell and jCouple
over a year ago

doncaster

Milf gilf love it proud to be a gilf x x

over a year ago

Sounds like it will be a bit one sided and nothing in it for the gilf

By *ubybabyCouple
over a year ago

lincoln ish

Hi shell love to you both n mick n gail hope you enjoyed last weekend gilfing xxx

over a year ago

"Sounds like it will be a bit one sided and nothing in it for the gilf"

Never one sided! I actually get more turned on from seeing a lady enjoying herself

over a year ago

"Milf gilf love it proud to be a gilf x x "

You definitely are a Gilf!

over a year ago

i casually meet a nice 60 year old GILF to which we have nice slow sensual lovemaking sessions

By *hell and jCouple
over a year ago

doncaster

Hi you two we all enjoyed our weekend and hope to this weekend too x x watch out derby the gilfs sre out x x

Post new Message to Thread