Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Absent When Lola plays

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not posted a new thread in many a month!

We haven't played in a very long time. However, back on track and wanting some cuck fun in the new year.

The twist this time for us is that we are increasingly looking to try the experience with Lola being on her own. We would only entertain this with a guy we knew, so no blind dates because of the safety angle obviously.

But there is a lot to think about, not least is it a step too far. Fantasy is one thing, but reality is a different concept.

Anyone want to share their experiences feel free x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A step too far is only as far as the imagination can run and you still feel comfortable I think. If its something you both want then good luck to both of you and I really hope it works for you. When you mean Lola alone, how fo you mean. For example a solo meet for her and a guy and maybe send you pictures or video. To send her back to you after being filled with cum all night?

over a year ago

I played with a couple for eight years. After the first few meets I just met the fem 121, as often as we could. While hubby was at work etc, so he had a well fucked pussy and plenty of photos, for when he got home.

I guess it came down to trust.

I would suggest it could work the same for you. Meet someone for mmf a few times and when the trust is built, lola can play with him by herself.

If that's what you both want.

over a year ago

Yep couldn't agree more on the trust aspect, this would only ever be with someone we had both been in a scenario with before.

Imagination is a wonderful aphrodisiac, but can also be a real head fuck if you get it wrong.

Just to be clear, we've enjoyed many cuck experiences and mmf before so we aren't new.

Just a little - well - rusty!

over a year ago

Going to have to start visiting WSM I think lol

over a year ago

"Going to have to start visiting WSM I think lol "

You aren't the first to say that

over a year ago

I bet. Lola looks stunning

over a year ago

"I bet. Lola looks stunning "

over a year ago

I am close by WSM. If u want to get to know me just holla

By *aithlessangelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I have been off and played myself a few times, usually at end of a d*unk night out. On one occasion I have put a ring on my wedding finger (i'm not married but have boyfriend) and pulled a guy when he asked, I told him not to worry. n he didnt.

over a year ago

"I have been off and played myself a few times, usually at end of a d*unk night out. On one occasion I have put a ring on my wedding finger (i'm not married but have boyfriend) and pulled a guy when he asked, I told him not to worry. n he didnt."

Sounds like you'd make an excellent hot wife. What motivates you to do this?

over a year ago

"I played with a couple for eight years. After the first few meets I just met the fem 121, as often as we could. While hubby was at work etc, so he had a well fucked pussy and plenty of photos, for when he got home.

I guess it came down to trust.

I would suggest it could work the same for you. Meet someone for mmf a few times and when the trust is built, lola can play with him by herself.

If that's what you both want."

We have done this sort of thing and such meets were all part of it, just not all the time so the variety is still there.

By *aithlessangelCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Sounds like you'd make an excellent hot wife. What motivates you to do this?"

Im usually just so horny and wan't the nearest cock lol

over a year ago

"Sounds like you'd make an excellent hot wife. What motivates you to do this?

Im usually just so horny and wan't the nearest cock lol "

You can't argue with that x

over a year ago

It is amazing knowing the wife is at home riding a nice cock being fucked from room to room sometimes while im at work or out watching football.

It is a total trust thing as we vet the guys beforehand and have usually met them before as a MMF situation the best thing about it is if she calls just before getting to play and leaving the phone on speaker for me to listen in to the fun going on

Once or twice the guy has picked the phone up to let me know how well she is sucking or fucking him hearing her in the background gagging on his cock as she makes him cum

Good luck with this scenario for both of you xx

over a year ago

"It is amazing knowing the wife is at home riding a nice cock being fucked from room to room sometimes while im at work or out watching football.

It is a total trust thing as we vet the guys beforehand and have usually met them before as a MMF situation the best thing about it is if she calls just before getting to play and leaving the phone on speaker for me to listen in to the fun going on

Once or twice the guy has picked the phone up to let me know how well she is sucking or fucking him hearing her in the background gagging on his cock as she makes him cum

Good luck with this scenario for both of you xx "

This is what we are looking at for the new year. For the guy in mind, it would be at his place, with me left at home waiting

Jo x

By *inglecuckoldMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Yeah had an ex that had a meet while I was at the cinema, was hot thinking about her having fun without me

over a year ago

"Yeah had an ex that had a meet while I was at the cinema, was hot thinking about her having fun without me "

Did they make any contact with you during the time you were alone?

over a year ago

"Yeah had an ex that had a meet while I was at the cinema, was hot thinking about her having fun without me "

Where did you go?!

over a year ago

Update:

The guy we want us going to be meeting us in the next couple of weeks hopefully. L and him are messaging each other lots but its still unclear whether it will be a 121 meet for her.

I think chastity for me would help concentrate the mind!

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Update:

The guy we want us going to be meeting us in the next couple of weeks hopefully. L and him are messaging each other lots but its still unclear whether it will be a 121 meet for her.

I think chastity for me would help concentrate the mind!"

Hey Joe. I would tend to agree. Chastity would certainly help you focus on what matters, and that's Lola and her Bull. J

over a year ago

"Update:

I think chastity for me would help concentrate the mind! Hey Joe. I would tend to agree. Chastity would certainly help you focus on what matters, and that's Lola and her Bull. J "

In this scenario, we're all in it together, but I know what you mean

over a year ago

I've just started a similar post

over a year ago

"I've just started a similar post "

Good fir you

Post new Message to Thread