Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Dominated

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was so in the mood to fuck that morning. I'd had a hot shower and was shaved totally smooth with legs and body moisturised and glistening. I slipped into a pvc top, dog collar, pvc topped fishnets and long thigh boots. I took ages doing me make up and I really did look my best. I had pads attached to my nipples ready to connect to my Tens machine.

I didn't really expect to find anyone on line and suffered the usual lot of timewasters. Then totally out of the blue a guy came on who said he was a Dom. I'd never experienced that before and after various emails and texts i decided to go for it.

I was so horny waiting for him i had a little play with poppers and my tens machine sitting smoking a menthol cigarette like a total slut. I had no idea what to expect. All I knew was that I was to call him Master and he would tell me what to do. I didn't think he'd turn up but I went rock hard when the text appeared saying 'Im outside what is the buzzer number?'

When he came in I thought wow what a good looking fit guy with nice body. Once Id locked the door he said 'give me a few minutes.' I waited whilst he changed.

If my transformation can be dramatic, his was equally so. He reappeared in long leather boots with a pvc type jockstrap and cock rings over a lovely big cock and was holding a light whip.

'Bedroom slut?' he commanded

I pointed and we entered. 'Get on your knees slut' I sank to the floor. 'What is this? Have you been playing with poppers before I arrived?' He smacked my bottom. 'yes Master' 'Louder' smack. 'yes Master' 'Lick my boots' Now in other circumstances that would not have worked but these were clean like new shiny and black so I licked all over. 'take poppers' I sniffed and felt the biuzz. 'more. I want you gagging' smack. 'what is this?' he demanded seeing my tens machine. 'For you Master' He turned it on and my nipples buzzed. 'keep licking slut and do more poppers' SMACK! Harder now as I was getting hornier and buzzing from the poppers.

At last he let me move up to his crotch with my hands tied behind my back. He kept whacking my arse cheeks and turning the tens up a notch at a time. I had to keep doing poppers and I was gagging for cock and so incredibly turned on as he finally shoved his thick 8ins in my mouth. He face fucked me making me gag.

'on the bed now all fours' I complied but was smacked hard for being slow. I was desperate to be fucked. He had the tens up full and forced poppers in my face. I knew hed covered his cock but he made me wait teasing my entrance until I was whimpering.

i have never been so turned on. poppered up fully, tens iup full, in pvc and thigh boots, arse in the air on all fours, a thick 8 in covered cock at my entrance, being spanked and teased...then......god so deep in me

He fucked me so damn hard I was squealing in ecstasy.

Then he stopped whipped the condom off and forced me roughly onto my knees again before erupting over my face then shoving it in my face until I swallowed the lot.

I lay back sated. He put his fingers to his lips. Not a word was to be said as he cleaned up changed and simply left. I looked online but he'd deleted his profile and sadly I've never heard from him since.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

no one like this?

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"no one like this?"

Oh yes

over a year ago

thanks

By *porty.benMan
over a year ago

West Hampstead

Yeah, got me hard n stroking...

over a year ago

mmm

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very hard now

over a year ago

mmm good

over a year ago

Got me hard at work very sexy love the leather abd latex

By *rynewMan
over a year ago

warrington

Very nice story xxx have a look at mine not as extreme but you might like xxx

over a year ago

Oh my

over a year ago

thanks

By *abooTiffanyWoman
over a year ago

Newport

Love it!

By *i_sm234Man
over a year ago

Bargoed

Love it!!

over a year ago

thanks boys xx

over a year ago

must do this again soon

over a year ago

made myself horny re-reading this

By *porty.benMan
over a year ago

West Hampstead

"made myself horny re-reading this"

Yeah I just gave this a re-read as well, so so hard now!!

Post new Message to Thread