Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Woman at work

Jump to newest

By *otasainmale OP   Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Anyone played with a woman from where they work ive just had the offer to play with a woman after the shift ends in a quiet office when no ones around pictures will follow on my profile

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Did u get a pick?

By *oecurler69Man
over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

Numerous times .......I clean ovens so im always on my knees getting dirty for women!

over a year ago

Yeah it's a daily thing for me. Quiet offices Nd work rooms

By *onguekiller70Man
over a year ago

East Anglia

Of course I do...I'm a chef and waitress always fancy me? My accent?

I had good fun

By *otasainmale OP   Man
over a year ago

birmingham

She wanted me to fuck her in the big meeting room while people were in the room next door so i did glad no one walked in on us she wants to be fucked on a desk in the work place late at night but that will be daring as people work during the night aswell

over a year ago

I fucked the ass off of the receptionist at work for 6 months every dinner hour she sucked me off in the parts room several times and we could hear people picking parts a few shelfs away as she throated me , then went to her house when her truck driving husband was away and fucked her there several times where she wore boots and PVC for me and got my fetish for that started good times

over a year ago

Yeah I have two women at work at the moment! One is the bosses wife who has fake boobs and is very naughty! Good at sucking cock and the other is her best friend at work. We meet up after work in car parks and have a little play together

over a year ago

Yeah I have two women at work at the moment! One is the bosses wife who has fake boobs and is very naughty! Good at sucking cock and the other is her best friend at work. We meet up after work in car parks and have a little play together

By *orks funMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

I am just sexting with a girl from work but I don't think it will go any further

By *otasainmale OP   Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Fantastic at my old work place one of the worker a woman used to come to work in evening one night while locking up the building i didnt know she was in work i caught her legs on table spreaded out with a dildo i thought is this real or what i walked in and she just turned around and said come give me a hand dont just stand there i was rock hard i began to use that dildo on her slowly while she had my cock in here mouth she was a stunner in her 30-40s that was my last shift there i cum all over her face and zipped up she cum but like a fountain she was a squirter damn wish i could meet her again

over a year ago

yeah I used to work in factories with lots of women operatives , I had lots of fun with a select few ladies over the years , and guess what ? they were all married and couldn't get enough ,they were fabulous times

over a year ago

I have I used to see a lady I worked with we where often in work early and worked late. the MD's office was used a lot

By *errell Knight1991Man
over a year ago

atlanta

I was in Afghanistan and me and his one girl started fucking at work. We fucked in towers and tactical vehicles while at work. We fucked in bath rooms and in unused buildings. She gave the best fucking head and I came in her every time. She was a cute little Mexican slut. And married. Best 8 months ever

By *otasainmale OP   Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Im meeting this girl from work on saturday coming shes coming in early in morning im on day shift aswell she wants me to fuck her before the shift starts pictures will be uploaded saturday mid day i cant wait she is one horny girl shes married aswell but she cant get enough at home lol

By *orks funMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

"I am just sexting with a girl from work but I don't think it will go any further "

but then again it might

we have been discussing how we style our nether regions

over a year ago

I was having sex with a woman at for a while we ended up getting married and are still happy together to this day

over a year ago

Always tot i could keep up with my policy of "no sex with work colleagues" till some very sexy thing decided to come work in d same place. Damn just couldn't, gave in to the p....lol

By *regboy49Man
over a year ago

Sandhurst

I worked as a maintenance electrician in a London building for some years had some good times. A temp secretary asked if I could go to her house and fix her central heating and hot water, the boiler wasn't the only thing that got a servicing we even shagged in the air conditioning plant room by her office used to get her sit on one of the units in the plant room it vibrated that much it made her cum as she gave me a bj.

over a year ago

I used to have lots of fun with a female manager at our work every Sunday morning before the rest of the staff came in. Sadly she left. Still trying to tempt a new staff playmate for Sunday mornings.

over a year ago

If I can find the time I may post the story

Post new Message to Thread