Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Tied up, blindfolded, stranger

Jump to newest

By *011 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Lancashire

She was really shy about telling me this but last night in bed, my missus told me one of her big fantasies is to be tied up on the bed and blindfolded whilst a stranger has sex with her. She asked me what I'd be doing. I said I'd be happy to watch. This got us both very hot! Has anybody done anything like this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

"She was really shy about telling me this but last night in bed, my missus told me one of her big fantasies is to be tied up on the bed and blindfolded whilst a stranger has sex with her. She asked me what I'd be doing. I said I'd be happy to watch. This got us both very hot! Has anybody done anything like this?"

Did this with a FB she wanted two men. So I placed AD on here. Had two guys come and use her she was loving the attention but confused when I whispered in her ear. She thought I was fucking her arse

I'd stepped back as she had a real aversion to sucking c

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

....to sucking cock. I wanted to make sure she was having the fun she wanted without anyone stepping over the line. Great evening for all concerned. Especially when one of the blokes said he wanted to go and get his cock sucked. She said. This twat sucks cock hell suck you. Ended up with both cocks in my mouth. Oh to be there again

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"She was really shy about telling me this but last night in bed, my missus told me one of her big fantasies is to be tied up on the bed and blindfolded whilst a stranger has sex with her. She asked me what I'd be doing. I said I'd be happy to watch. This got us both very hot! Has anybody done anything like this?"

Yes mr has had me cuffed and blindfolded and had a few guys come to ours.was very horny indeed x

By *ob_bieMan
over a year ago

Bath

"....to sucking cock. I wanted to make sure she was having the fun she wanted without anyone stepping over the line. Great evening for all concerned. Especially when one of the blokes said he wanted to go and get his cock sucked. She said. This twat sucks cock hell suck you. Ended up with both cocks in my mouth. Oh to be there again"

Sounds great! Wish I had been there

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very very horny.....the feeling of not knowing is so exciting. We have done it once and want to do it again!

By *ohnny4playMan
over a year ago

Kinross

I did similar with an ex. not quite a stranger and I missed out on blindfolding her!

I think it would have been better with the blindfold.

Rather than copying that all here, here is the link to my post if you want to read and comment on it.

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/108130

Post new Message to Thread