Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Chastity and eating cum

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is a true story;

I dared my lady to throw two dice and promised I'd shoot my next, however many loads the dice said, into a pot and freeze them. I also said; when this part if the task was complete she could throw a single dice to decide how many to throw to decide how many days she should lock my cock in chastity for.

The first two dice chose ten loads of cum.

We had sex and blow jobs as normal and I dutifully collected my cum.

She then threw a five.

I considered myself lucky that the five dice she then threw only meant 21 days without even an erection!

She then got to decide what to do with the scarily large cum lolly.

I thought it would end up in my ass but she popped it in my mouth and told me she was going to suck me while it melted and I want allowed to cum until I'd swallowed it all.

It wasn't easy holding back but I managed it and opened my mouth to show her.

She said I was a good boy then continued sucking until u pumped three weeks of seed into her mouth.

This was then snowballed into mine and I had been told to keep it there until she'd cum too or she would throw all six dice and lock me up again.

She then sat astride me and used me to make that happen. Unbelievably I stayed hard while she did this.

She then asked me to show her I still had my cum and told me to then swallow that too.

I so want it do this again. I'd like to go to chams before I'm let out to watch her fuck and to suck cocks , lick pussy and have my ass fucked too.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What a piss poor story!! Yawn

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

Brilliant!! J

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/03/14 14:48:37]

over a year ago

"This is a true story;

I dared my lady to throw two dice and promised I'd shoot my next, however many loads the dice said, into a pot and freeze them. I also said; when this part if the task was complete she could throw a single dice to decide how many to throw to decide how many days she should lock my cock in chastity for.

She then threw a five.

I considered myself lucky that the five dice she then threw only meant 21 days without even an erection!

I thought it would end up in my ass but she popped it in my mouth and told me she was going to suck me while it melted and I want allowed to cum until I'd swallowed it all.

She said I was a good boy then continued sucking until u pumped three weeks of seed into her mouth.

This was then snowballed into mine and I had been told to keep it there until she'd cum too or she would throw all six dice and lock me up again.

She then sat astride me and used me to make that happen. Unbelievably I stayed hard while she did this.

She then asked me to show her I still had my cum and told me to then swallow that too.

I so want it do this again. I'd like to go to chams before I'm let out to watch her fuck and to suck cocks , lick pussy and have my ass fucked too. "

Perfect....although,I think rachael, should remain locked and on show as locked at Chams

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"This is a true story;

She then threw a five.

I so want it do this again. I'd like to go to chams before I'm let out to watch her fuck and to suck cocks , lick pussy and have my ass fucked too.

Perfect....although,I think rachael, should remain locked and on show as locked at Chams "

This is a very real possibility

Post new Message to Thread