Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

ig we was locked in a room together for 24hrs

By *aughtySexualArousal OP   Man
over a year ago

SPALDING

What I would do to you if we was locked in my bedroom for 24hrs. Well I would sit you down on my bed and go in for a kiss. If you didn't pull away then I'd come back and kiss you gently on the neck. I would keep doing this for a while and every now and again id bite your neck. While im doing this I would've pushed you down on the bed and hold your hands down. I would then take off your top to reveal your bra. I would kiss down to your boobs and gently play with them. I then take off your bra and kiss all over your boobs and lick around your nipples. Biting and sucking them too. I then come back up to kiss you on your lips. As I'm doing this I undo your trousers and let them fall to the floor. As we continue to kiss I let my hand glide over your body and between your legs and onto your knickers. You tell me you're wet and really horny. I tease you through your knickers. You start breathing heavy and tell me you want me to fuck you hard. I ignore you and rub your clit and carry on doing this for a while. I then pull your knickers to one side and rub your pussy and notice you are really wet so I slide a finger deep into your pussy and you gasp. I then slide two fingers in and you moan with pleasure. I slide my fingers in and out slowly for a bit then get quicker. You are moaning and push me to go down between your legs. I do just that and while im still fingering your pussy I like your clit and suck ond it too. You let out a scream of enjoyment. Its not long before you cum. I then get up and you rip my clothes off as you are so horny and want me deep inside of your pussy. You rip off my boxers and grab my cock and start sucking on it. After 5 minutes you lay back on the bed and open your legs to invite me to fuck you. I slowly slide my dick into your pussy and you groan oh yes give it to me. You're so wet its unreal. I slide my hard throbbing dick in and out getting faster and harder with each thrust. My balls slap against you arse and you are moaning out loud oh yeah baby fuck me harder. I then stop turn you over to doggy style thrust my dick in and fuck you really hard. You then tell me to stop and you push me down and climb on top of me and slide my wet dick with all your pussy juice on it back in and you then ride me hard and fast. We are at it for ages then we both cum at the same time. You get off and you then start sucking my dick dry and make it hard once again and we do it all over again.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread