Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Fun at BGHS

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I don't get to BGHS very often as it's a fair old drive. But I've been a few times. Sometimes I've just enjoyed a steam and a sauna, other times there have been things going on upstairs. I'd like to tell you about my last visit there earlier this year.

I looked in on the large restroom. There were 5 people already there. From left to right it was man, woman, man, woman, man. The first woman was giving the second man a blowjob while her partner (I realised) watched. The other two were wrapped in towels and just chatting. I went and laid down at the end of the row, next to the couple in the towels.

The couple in the towels got up and left and so I shuffled over and was now next to the man who was lying on his back getting the blow job. I have to say I found this quite exciting although, even though he was hard, he didn't seem to be getting a great deal of arousal from it.

I watched for a while and thought that would probably be the limit of my involvement. But it wasn't.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilanCouple
over a year ago

Bangor

More please

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

and.....

over a year ago

I thought I'd deleted this account but have just found it's still here. I'll update this true story later.

over a year ago

The woman's partner got up to use the loo leaving her sucking the other guy while I and several other blokes, who had come into the room, watched.

Her partner came back, winked at me, then stuck his finger into her pussy from behind while she knelt over the other guy. Then he signalled to me to take his place while he went and lay down again the other side. So I knelt to the woman's right while she sucked the other guy. With my left hand I played with her clit and put my fingers into her wet but tight pussy. I used my right to caress her nearest breast, which was slippery from baby oil.

I think she liked what I was doing because she groaned a few times and reached under my towel to play with my very hard dick.

After a while the partner offered me a condom. Now, I'd only gone there for a bit of hopeful voyeurism so I wasn't ready to cross the line and fuck a stranger. It may be hypocritical but I take the Bill Clinton defence that, if I did not have intercourse, I did not have sex.

Then the partner said 'Suck that one' and pointed at my dick. She abandoned the man she'd been suckking and turned to me. As I lay on my back and opened my towel I remarked that I would not last as long as the other guy, who still hadn't come. The partner said "That's OK, just don't come in her mouth."

I lay down while she sucked me. By now blokes around me were playing with their dicks under their towels or had discarded their towels and were on display. After a while she moved to sucking my balls while wanking me with her hand. As I expected, I couldn't last any longer and came copiously over my stomach.

I!m not sure what the etiquette is after that so I just mumbled my thanks and left, feeling a bit embarrassed. I wish I had stayed a bit longer now. If you recognise yourself in this story, do get in touch. I'd love to do it again.

over a year ago

So, what is the accepted etiquette in these situations? And does anybody fancy recreating the situation?

By *lowstick66Man
over a year ago

m

over a year ago

Thought I'd bump this thread as I may be going again in the next few days. Anyone else?

over a year ago

We will be there this weekend

By *aith boyMan
over a year ago

Worthing

i think i'll re-visit now!!

over a year ago

I started this thread under another ID and then took a break from the site. I've been back to BGHS since and had a totally different experience, this time with a man. And then there were the other, earlier times. Not to mention a very surprising and pleasurable experience at Paradise Bournemouth.

Would anyone be interested in reading about any of these?

over a year ago

Always good to - I have been to paradise in Bournemouth and had an exceptional time

over a year ago

OK, so I went back to BGHS a few weeks ago. It was an afternoon and there were not many people in. I don't remember seeing any female customers. I had a nice relaxing time in the sauna, steam and hot tub. I looked in a couple of times on the rest rooms but they were either empty or just containedsingle men looking hopeful. Although one in the mirror room was sporting a large erection, I frankly don't know what is expected of me and so I just went back downstairs.

After a while I found myself alone in the steam room with a chap around my age or maybe a bit older. We chatted for a while about the place and how quiet it was. After a few minutes I stood up so as to feel the steam all over.

As I went to sit down I thought I saw my companion hurriedly moving his arm back down and I was fairly sure that he had been about to grab my cock. I sat and thought about this for a while. Did I want him to? Was that even what he was doing?

Well, I thought, let's see what happens. I stood up again. Sure enough, a few seconds later I felt his fingers around the end of my penis. "Oh" I said "I'm mainly straight." "So am I" he replied.

By *ncorMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

And......?

over a year ago

He began to stroke me and then put my cock in his mouth. As it began to get hard, I sat down and reached over to his cock. It seemed only fair. But his cock was flaccid and he wasn't interested in me touching him. He said he'd just had a blow job upstairs.

He continued to suck and wank me. I wasn't entirely comfortable either with the situation, the heat of the room or that we were playing in an area where it was forbidden. So should I just stop it and make my excuses?

No, I thought. I told him I didn't want to carry on in the steam room but that I would be going to the rest rooms, and I did.

I found an empty lockable room and sat on the bed. I wondered if he'd follow me, if I wanted him to and what would happen if he did.

By *udeSpaLoverMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

This all sounds like fantasy to me!

over a year ago

Well Nude Spa Lover, I'm back here after a long time away and it's all true.

over a year ago

Not necessarily. I've shagged in the sauna, steam room, cold pool and the shower at the end of the jacuzzi corridor. Just have to time it right to avoid the staff coming round.

Post new Message to Thread