Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

the electrician and the housewife

Jump to newest

By *BW38j OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dudley/Telford

i opened the door in a dressing gown, hair still dripping wet as i had just stepped out of the shower,

"you're early" i say to the dark haired man, in overalls, undone to the waist, bit of chest hair showing. I sigh and say the fuse box is in the garage, it keeps tripping and i dnt know why.

he dissapears into the garage, and starts working. after a while he comes back out saying he needed to replace some fuses and that it should all be ok now.

"thats £150 please", passing me an invoice i gulp. "i dont have that kinf of money!"

"how much do you have?"

erm i nervously shuffle from side to side, "none".

his face is like thunder, "why did you call me out without any intention of paying me?"

"How do you intend settling the bill?"

i look him in the eye but say nothing.

he grabs my arm and the robe that was covering me slips off one shoulder exposing 1 breast. i try to grab it, to cover my modesty.

he yanks my arm back and rips the robe from the other side.

both of my breasts are exposed and he has a ful frontal view of me including my pussy.

"im going to show you what happens for wasting my time: pushing me towards the living room he pushes me over the arm of a chair, and in 1 swift action rips my dressing off, exposing me fully. pushing me down he roughly parts my legs, my arse pointed towards him and rudely exposing my pussy and arse.

then it started, as his huge rough hands start reigning down on my soft pink flesh,

i try to wriggle and squirm and beg him to stop. it stings and my arse is getting hotter and hotter.

annoyed with me trying to escape he graps a kitchen chair and with some chord from his bag he ties my ankles on one side and leaning me over it , ties my ankles to the front.

the he starts again,

im howling for him to stop as my arse is getting hotter and hotter.

"ill decide when you have had enough, you fucking time wasting whore"

"my husband will wonder where the marks came from"

"he will when i finished"

i hear him unbuckle his belt and wonder what he is doing, until i feel the sting as he thrashes my already sore arse, leaving wheals, as they start to rise and blister"

then he stops and i think its over.

"that was your punishment, now i want my payment!

i hear a zip being undone and a russle and realise he is now behind me naked.

"i have 3 holes and i intend filling them all!"

trying to protest i feel his rough hands rubbing up and down my slit.

"ha ha your wet! enjoy the thrashing i see!

trying no to react he shoves his fingers hard into my cunt, and without realising i groan, as he roughly pumps my pussy, and then he takes his thumb, rubbing some of my cunt juice into my arse before plunging his thumb deep into my rectum.

he laughs as he positions himself in front of me with his cock level with my mouth, his fingers still in my pussy and arse he shoves his cock deep into my mouth

"suck it you bitch"

i lap at it and amost gag as he rams it down my throat, pumpin it in and out of my mouth.

i can taste the tell tale signs of his pre cum.

he is enjoying extracting his moneys worth

with his other hand he undoes my wrist restrains and tells me to lift up so he can grab my tits.

"they're huge! as he roughly pulls at the nipples, puing them into hard peaks.

the he takes both hands pulling me up and shoves each nipple into his mouth, licking and tasing with his teeth, as he sucks i can feel the sensation of my clit almost as though attached by a string.

"on the sofa on your back legs spread" as he undoes my ankle restrains

shoving me back wards he pushes my legs up towards my chest and then rudely out, exposing my cunt, now swollen and the tell tale sign that he thumb has stretched my arse open.

with his fist he starts to insert it, roughly, but aware he has already made me produce cunt juice. he pumps away, stinging like mad, then taking his hand out, gets his thumb and starts to rub my clit round and round.

then taking his mobile phone out of his pocket he sets it up on coffee table, positioned in the perfect angle to see my spread wide pussy,

as he rubs my clit, i start to moan and then trying not to climax i cant help it and start to squirt!! the shame, but he doesnt stop and my cunt carries on squirt copious amounts.

he laughs and tells me to turn over and raise my now scarlett arse, i do as im told and he starts to stretch my arse with his thumb again, then i feel a nudge, as his cock pushes into the puckered hole, the roughly sinks it in deep so i can feel his engorged balls slapping against my swollen pussy lips.

he rams it so hard making my 38j tits to swing and slap together.

he slaps my arse reminding me what damage he has already done, as it stings like hell.

then he starts to slow before ramming harder until i feel him twitch and i know he has just emptied his creamy spunk into my arse.

he pulls out

saying " thats £20 worth. ill be back for as long as i like to collect this balance, and i might bring friend"

if you like let me know

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ettingdustyMan
over a year ago

Warwick

Excellent story

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmmm so horny love it xx

over a year ago

Loving this!!

over a year ago

Loving the image of your fantastic tits swinging about.... mmmmm x

over a year ago

Horny story.such a hardon now

over a year ago

very nice bring on his friend

over a year ago

Wow just wow

over a year ago

Another horny story love it

By *adydi66Woman
over a year ago

pittsburgh

Love it!!!!

By *arry50Man
over a year ago

northern jersey

Can I come with next time

over a year ago

great..

over a year ago

Great story, very horny!!! Carpenter here btw if you need any work doing

over a year ago

Interestingly, I have my overalls and toolbox if anyone wants a housecall today. I will want "paying" though!

over a year ago

Brilliant story

By *heekycharmingchapMan
over a year ago

leeds

nice short story.

I wonder did he ever bring his friend

over a year ago

Great story,hard as a rock from reading it x

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

When is part 2? X

over a year ago

Is this a real life story??

over a year ago

Is this a real life story??

over a year ago

I hope so, I need some tips on how to charge for electrical work in these recessionary days

over a year ago

natural38j will be back soon,she was banned from this forum for 48 hours so part two coming soon folks

Post new Message to Thread