Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

cuckold tendencies continued

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When michelle got back from the shower id stripped the bed and opened the windows to clear the room of the smell of sex. She walked up to me and wrapped her arms around me and gave me a hug."Do you still love me?" she asked.

"Of course I do..dont be silly" and I kissed her.

As I did so I felt aroused...my cock starting to erect...I pressed it against her.

"No...I cant..im too sensitive" she said and pushed me away.

The rest of the day was spent much as normal as if nothing had happened. As it got to 9.30pm she kissed me and said she was tired and was going to bed...I knew that language...it meant do not disturb.

I left her an hour before joining her in bed. As I lay next to her I thought about what steve had done..how many times we had all cum...how he'd somehow got his huge cock inside michelle and how id just watched it. My cock started to rise...would michelle respond? I leant over and touched her naked body...she pushed me off....my cock just kept rising...so I got up and went to the loo. As I passed the dressing table I saw my phone had a message so I took it with me. As soon as I'd left the bedroom I opened the message..it was from steve!

"Had a great time cucky..never thought I'd get to fuck michelle but you've done well. Can still feel her pussy around my cock and its making me hard..lol"

I saw it was only 15 mins old so I texted back..."cant believe what happened myself. ..in loo having wank cos michelle is too tired for sex and I'm still buzzing...ken"

In less than a minute the fone flashed again

"Lol..of course shes tired cucky...shes just been fucked by a real man..now wank your little cock then get back in bed"

I was so aroused it only took a few more strokes to cum...and then I went back to join michelle.

Over the next few days we talked briefly about that meeting. All the time Michelle sought assurance that all was ok with me and I told her to remember how much id enjoyed the experience too. "Had Steve been in touch" I asked her...she said he had...."that he wanted to meet her down the gym tomorrow but she hadnt replied. Did I want her to go?"

I felt a twinge...he wanted to meet michelle without me. But I couldn't stop it..so I said "yes darling....dont get too sweaty though"..I tried to make it sound funny but it wasnt how I felt.

That night...we talked about her meeting steve on her own the next day...she was quite nervous...i told her how i felt left out...but she reassured that she wouldnt let anything happen. ..but as we talked we both got aroused. We kissed...touched and caressed each other as we discussed steve ..my hand slipped down to her mound...but her hand stopped me..."ive read up about cuckolding" she said..."and I know you will get more pleasure NOT touching me there....and letting Steve do it"...she grabbed my cock...it stiffened instantly in her grasp..."yes " she said in a controlled manner "seems you do get harder when I stop you.....or are you thinking of Steves big cock tomorrow?" Her voice became more powerful as she squeezed my erect cock..."you are..aren't you....thinking of Steve fucking me again"...she said "fucking" in such a dirty way. I couldnt deny it...my cock was giving my feelings away."yes...yes I am" I said...

She released her grip on my cock..and opened her top drawer next to the bed..and pulled out her rabbit vibe. She raised the covers and placed it between her legs..I heard the buzzing sound instantly. .."ken" she said "get over me and let me see you wanking....tell me what a dirty slut I am"

I knelt up on the bed...my cock over naked 38D breasts..wanking..telling her she was a dirty wife who loved other mens cocks...wanking furiously...."yes..yes I do" she muttered back...her face flushing as she pressed the rabbit down hard...."I loved Steves cock " she said..."and you loved seeing him fuck me didnt you..."

It was too much....I shot my load over her breasts..."yes..yes..yes" I muttered back....I looked at her beneath me..her eyes closed as the rabbit gave her her own orgasm. I reached over for the tissues to clean her up and she remarked.."arent supposed to lick that off?" I wasnt sure if she was being serious. ..then she laughed....but id already seen a different side to my wife...what had she been reading?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can't wait for more . The other story was so hot

Reply privately

over a year ago

wow she is getting good at it

Reply privately

By *s2togetherCouple
over a year ago

thanet

good to see you back with another installment.

MORE PLEASE!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"good to see you back with another installment.

MORE PLEASE!"

Sammi

Reply privately

over a year ago

Really enoying reading this, this could be the way we are to go mrsa just need the hung bull

Reply privately

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Just gets better x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Excellent post by the OP. He clearly knows what he is talking about. Michelle and you are on a journey. Truth is I am a bit envious because you are going to places some of us can only dream of. Be nice to try some of the things you are doing. The scenarios are very sexy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glad you decided to continue this. Hoping our PM provided a gentle nudge to do so!

To echo practically everyone else, just to add that you write well. Been reading cuck-related material for as long as I can remember; yours is amongst the best mate. Keep it up x

Joe x

Reply privately

By *s2togetherCouple
over a year ago

thanet

"Glad you decided to continue this. Hoping our PM provided a gentle nudge to do so!

To echo practically everyone else, just to add that you write well. Been reading cuck-related material for as long as I can remember; yours is amongst the best mate. Keep it up x

Joe x"

Reply privately

By *uckoldandWifeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

this story does get better with each installment, thanks OP

Reply privately

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

"Glad you decided to continue this. Hoping our PM provided a gentle nudge to do so!

Joe x "

This

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wednesday morning came too soon. As I left for work I kissed michelle goodbye knowing when she finished at 1pm she'd be off to the gym to meet steve. As I drove to work michelles comments from last night were still causing me concern.

I tried the best I could to concentrate at work but all the time I watched the click ticking towards 1pm. Finally it passed..she was out of work and heading for her meet. All I thought about was how I'd been witness to steves huge cock pushing its way inside her tight mound...and now they'd probably be repeating the experience without me...it was all I could think about for the next 4 hours.

I'd received no texts from either of them all afternoon. .I was all knotted up as I rushed out of work at 5. Straight home..grabbed my gym gear and off to the gym..got there at 6pm..it was packed. I strode in all nonchalant casually looking for them....no sign of them. I passed through the free weights area and out towards the pool. As I passed the sauna I opened the door and looked in..just two guys. ..then the steam room...opened the door and saw steve...naked..towel over his lap..glistening in the corner....then Michelle. .hidden behind him. She leant forward and I saw she was topless...her 38D breasts on full display. .sitting next to Steve.

"Arent you overdressed for here" she smirked

"I thought you would still be in gym...thought I'd join you" I said back

"Nah..We've done that Ken...we just came in here to sweat it out and chat....in private" steve emphasised the word private.

"Dont be so mean Steve" Michelle said "but don't be long darling weve only got 10 mins left"

"Ok" I said and rushed back to the changing room to get my towel. I rushed back to the steam room. I slipped off my clothes and stepped into the heat. I didnt feel comfortable sitting next to steve...and michelle was as far along as the bench went. So I sat opposite them. Michelle had never been topless with me in the steam room..and yet here I was sat opposite her with another man sitting next to her with her breasts on full display.

Steve looked at me...then down at michelles breasts. .then back at me as his hand raised up and cupped her right breast and kneaded it. My heart raced..he went to kiss her..but she pushed him off..."get off you randy sod" she laughed

"Come on michelle. ..give your husband something to get aroused about" he retorted pointing at the towel on my lap before slipping his off his lap. His thick manhood lying on his thigh on full view..he said to her"go on...stroke it...I dare you"

She looked over at me..."its what you want isn't it?"

I didn't say a word

I didn't need to

Michelle reached down and rested her hand on his limp cock...her eyes fixed on mine....her fingers wrapped around his shaft and slowly she started to stroke his thick cock ...never changing her gaze on me.

Steve raised his arm up and over michelles shoulder..her head lowering onto his chest...looking at me as his cock started to spring into life...it was getting so hot in that steam room.

"Michelle. ..do what I told you earlier" he said in a calm voice..."I cant" she replied

He nudged her..."do it..trust me"

"Its public" she said.."what if we get caught?"

"We wont...it just takes a minute"

"Ok"..Michelle reluctantly agreed.

Steves cock was still only semi hard but its sheer size demanded respect

"Come over here darling" Michelle asked me...."and kiss steves cock for me"

"What?"...I couldn't believe what I'd heard

"Come over here....and kiss steves cock...now"..this wasnt my michelle I was hearing.

I got up and took the three steps towards them...I went to sit down next to steve...but he blocked me.."not there...down in front cucky..on your knees.

My towel slipped to the floor..my erection dwarfed by steves...I was very aware that the door to the steam room could open any minute and my humiliation would be public.

I got down on my knees in front of him on the hot wooden floor..Michelle still stroking his cock..I moved closer...she lifted it up and offered it to me...I kissed it..."oh god" Michelle exclaimed.."you were right" and she took her hand off steves cock..."told you michelle. .." steve said. ..and he turned her face to his and they kissed...

I heard the outside door opened. ..I shot to my feet and back to the bench..covering up with my towel..Michelle sat back and tried to cover herself...but steve stayed as he was. The guy came in...bald, muscled and tattooed and sat down next to me. He looked around..."evening" he said...then looked around immediately staring at Michelles exposed breasts. He got up and stepped over towards them..."hello Steve mate" he said in a friendly way "hows tricks?" They shook hands..then he looked down at michelle..who was trying to cover her breasts up from his gaze..."hello Tony" steve replied.."I'm good mate"..but Tony was transfixed by michelle. "And whats your name beautiful?" He asked michelle. ..

"Oh sorry mate...this is michelle" steve said..."and thats her husband " pointing over at me.

Tony offered michelle his hand to shake...and as he did I could see he let his towel slip open. Even looking from behind I Could see the cock hanging between his legs was an equal match for steves...Michelle shook his hand but was clearly uncomfortable with the situation..."im too hot" she said..."time to have a shower"..she covered herself up and made for the door. I went to get up to follow her out but Steve was up before me."its ok ken..you've only been in for a few mins...you have a few minutes more" and he left.

I sat back down...tony plonked his huge frame down next to me..his towel still gaping open revealing that big shaven cock."so thats your pretty wife is it?...great tits. ..I bet she gives a great titty fuck " he said..."Steve fucking her is he?"

Tony was rather direct...no subtlety there...he lay back on the bench.

"I think I ought to go" I said

"Its alright mate" said tony.."shes in steves care...now you tell me all about your little woman and I might not fuck you up" tony said in a menacing voice...I think he meant it.

Reply privately

By *encarolCouple
over a year ago

Tyneside

MORE MORE MORE

Reply privately

over a year ago

"MORE MORE MORE"

Sammi

Reply privately

over a year ago

Amazing story thank you for sharing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

i must congratulate you on a excellent post , always easy to read with the paragraphing well spaced , mmmm are you military , please carry on , xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

More more more

Fantastic erotic and has got me thinking ..

Reply privately

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Omg stopped there? We want more x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Flippin' Nora!

Reply privately

over a year ago

it just gets hotter and hotter

Mmmmmmmmmm

Reply privately

By * pool 1Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

It does just get better well done op you have all wanting more

Reply privately

By * Busty HotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

We've gotta say this guy has some skill. Too many stories and fantasies are poorly constructed with poor use of vocab, grammar, use of anticipation & imagination but this author has skill and style in his writings. The best story we've ever come across in relation to these matters!

Reply privately

By *esplease!xMan
over a year ago

corfe mullen

Just to agree with the above posts, I been following this story since the start and every time I get rock hard!

Reply privately

By *s2togetherCouple
over a year ago

thanet

MORE

Reply privately

over a year ago

wow xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just to agree with the above posts, I been following this story since the start and every time I get rock hard!"

Me too, but I know I shouldn't really!

Reply privately

By *esplease!xMan
over a year ago

corfe mullen

"Just to agree with the above posts, I been following this story since the start and every time I get rock hard!

Me too, but I know I shouldn't really!"

The odd thing is I keep changing my mind about being cuck or bull lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just to agree with the above posts, I been following this story since the start and every time I get rock hard!

The odd thing is I keep changing my mind about being cuck or bull lol "

It's not odd at all. The two areas are closely related. When we started our cuck journey, we veered from loving, then hating, then loving again the whole humiliation scenarios.

Most cucks must do the same. It's what makes the experience so intense. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

yes it is an odd instinct to do it. I put it down to the cave men and the need to recreate. some men are Beta males that sit on the edge of the cave. The Alpha's would have the pick of the females.

Occasionally the Alpha's back would be turned and the Beta's jump down and try their luck with the female.

Her natural instinct is to keep the line as strong as possible by being inseminated by as many males as possible. This is the prime driver and we are all victims to it. Cuckdom is just nature at play.

The odd thing is I keep changing my mind about being cuck or bull lol

It's not odd at all. The two areas are closely related. When we started our cuck journey, we veered from loving, then hating, then loving again the whole humiliation scenarios.

Most cucks must do the same. It's what makes the experience so intense. X"

Reply privately

By *offee69Woman
over a year ago

Southwest

Love this story! Can't wait to hear some more

Reply privately

By * pool 1Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Will Steve and Tony share Michelle in front of Ken ? Will Steve and Tony share Ken in front of Michelle ? Will Ken tell Tony about what him and Michelle have been up to with Steve! just cant wait for the next episode !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love it. Made so horny

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Will Steve and Tony share Michelle in front of Ken ? Will Steve and Tony share Ken in front of Michelle ? Will Ken tell Tony about what him and Michelle have been up to with Steve! just cant wait for the next episode ! "

Sammi

Reply privately

By *uckoldandWifeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Will Steve and Tony share Michelle in front of Ken ? Will Steve and Tony share Ken in front of Michelle ? Will Ken tell Tony about what him and Michelle have been up to with Steve! just cant wait for the next episode ! "

Like an advert for Daz haha, its a great story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Come on I need more , it's so horny to read

Reply privately

By *encarolCouple
over a year ago

Tyneside

Getting complecated now , hehehe , but good fun

Reply privately

over a year ago

this post is really explaining the roles of the cuck and bull well, i keep waiting for more,

mmm do you think i could be a cuck in the making xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Dont be coy mate" said Tony.."you know exactly what i want to know...you dont think Im here by accident do you?

"You mean Steve told you?" I was starting to understand

"Yes..we've got an arrangement...he seems to have a knack for finding cucky husbands like you and some hot wifes..just like your missus...think you're the fifth guy hes found...and they've all had my cock in them at some point" Tony pointed down at his stiffening cock

I looked at it...thick cock like a torchlight..nothing but a thick cock...ugly looking beast...huge balls hanging under them..and all the time it was stiffening...

"Look I'm getting too hot in here..maybe another time" I said trying to get out of the situation.

"Hold on Cucky " he said in that threatening way again " I didnt f**king drive 20 miles to get a sweat...now you get me hard before I decide to get nasty"

I think he meant it. Fists like hammers...much more of a beast than Steve and not the sort of bloke I imagine got told no too often.

"So tell me about your Sexy missus Cucky...and get your hand on my cock as you do it" Tony said..opening his towel fully to show me all he had

My hand went to it..I didnt know what to tell him..." Shes 30..no kids yet.."

" I dont want to hear that shit" he said interupting me "whats her favourite positions..whats her dirtiest fantasy...I assume you know that Cucky"

My hands gripped his beast of a cock...instantly I realised he was thicker than Steve.my fingers couldnt go all the way round by some way..I started to slowly wank him "she likes doggie ...she likes to ride on top too..so she can control the depth and position she tells me...."

" thats it Cucky..dont hold back"

Sweat was running down my face..I was starting to struggle in the heat

"Shes always thought about being a slut for two or more guys at the same time..." I was starting to get into it and get aroused at teling this guy Id just met the most intimate stuff..Id completely forgot that Steve and Michelle had left 10 mins ago..

"she fantasieis about sex in public..she finds it a turn on"

As I told him his cock got stiffer in my hands..he sat back against the wooden bench and his cock was rising to almost vertical as i talked and wanked him

" She like it in the ass" he asked...I didnt know what to say and whether to tell him

"Well Cucky..does she? Dont mess me about"

"...urh...yes..i guess...shes told me she has had it with other men..but it isnt my thing "

" what sort of wimp are you..your pretty wife wants your cock in her ass and you refuse her....bet Steve doesnt refuse her.....f**k you need some training" Tony said

He grabbed my hand and pulled it off his cock...he didnt instruct me..he just grabbed my head and pulled it down onto his cock...I knew what i had to do...he seemed to think I would. I kissed the thick hed of his cock and he started to wank himself

"I bet your wife is getting fucked by Steve right now " Tony said "bet shes getting him good and hard " and as he said it I felt my own cock getting hard.

At that moment the door to the room opened.. i went to get off but Tony held my head down

"F**k off..its busy " he said to whoever

opened the door...the door closed

"F**k...always too busy here " he said..."perhaps we should find your missus and Steve and see how we can get this sorted" as he slapped his thick erect cock.

We exited the room and headed for the showers..Tonys huge frame shadowing me as if he expected me to run away

As we stood in the shower his slowly softening cock still stood proud in front of him

"I only caught a short sight of your missus in the sauna " he said "but love her tits and Im looking forward to seeing her take this beast " again slapping his cock

I felt a twinge of guilt about what was happening..but my damn cock gave away my feelings too by twitching as the words entered my mind.

We got dressed and Tony got his mobile out. "They are over at Steves " he said.."you know where that is dont you!"

I wondered how much he knew about me and Steve

"yes I know where it is"

"right I'l see you there Cucky..I'll take my bike and you take your car" and he strolled over to a huge motorbike

I wandered over to the car...what was I getting into? Was it too late to change my mind? Steve seemed ok now...but Tony..who the hell was he and I dont remember signing up for this..and what about Michelle? were we out of our depth already?

Reply privately

over a year ago

More more more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Keep it coming! Brilliant

Sammi

Reply privately

over a year ago

The scenes I hav running threw my head are amazing

I'm getting damp...

More plzzzzz

Reply privately

By *irtyleedsladMan
over a year ago

leeds

Odd question but do bulls tend to be big muscles gym bunnies?? I'd love to cuck a wimp husband and have him watch me with his hot wife but at 5ft6 and 10stone not sure there'd be any takers!!

Reply privately

By *encarolCouple
over a year ago

Tyneside

Bulls , can and are all shapes and sizes , so dont worry

Reply privately

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Better every chapter x

Reply privately

By *s2togetherCouple
over a year ago

thanet

mind blowing

Reply privately

over a year ago

I got to Steves..I saw hi sand Michelles cars parked in the street. AS I parked up Tony pulled in behind me on his huge bike. We buzzed on the door and it unlocked. Tony slipped off his helmet and followed through the door behind me. We went up into the living room. There was no-one there.

"were in here " Steve shouted.."alright mate" replied Tony as he put his helmet down on the sofa

"We'll join you in a minute" Tony shouted..then he turned to me.."get your clothes off" he menaced as he started to strip off himself. Within seconds we were naked and my heart was thumping hard.

" you know where you were..now get back down there " he said.

I got on all fours...his cock was rapidly stiffening..but he turned away for a second...mesing about with something..then when he turned back his cock was strapped inside a huge cock ring..."like it Cucky " he said..."well your wife will get to love it...after you do"

He grabbed my head and pulled it under his shaft

"kiss my balls Cucky" Tony said

As i did he pushed down...I felt the hard ring against my face..."feel good does it Cucky"

"yesss " I quietly said back

Then I heard Michelles voice " are they coming in here? she asked in a disconcerted way

I couldnt hear Steve reply..but the way ony was pushing my head down with his cock it didnt seem likely.

" get down on your back " he said forcefully..i was almost there already..but I rolled onto my back and immmediately Tony had me pinned down by the shoulders, his thick cock vertically above my face. His heavy balls rested on my mouth as he started to wank himself...his cock growing ever bigger and harder as he did.

"You know that after Steve and I have fucked your missus a few times shes only going to want our cocks and guys our size...not your pathetic cock" he said it in a gloating way..I obviously wasnt the first husband he'd pinned to this carpet before.

"We ought to go and see your Missus now" he said..but before you get up Ive got something for you"...he walked over to one of Steves drawers..his engorged cock jutting out in front of him..I didnt get up...I darent.

He rumaged around in the drawer.."there it is " he said and took something from the drawer..he kept it hid from me..and stood back over me . he sat back down..pinning me again...then from behind his back he pulled the object

"Now Cucky...be a good boy as I put this on" and with that he put a black leather collar around my neck..he fastened it at the front..tight but not strangling..then reached down again and pulled up a lead..i felt him clip it on.

"Dont get any ideas Cucky " he said..."when your here in this lead you dont get off all fours unless me or steve tell you you can..understand?"

I nodded

He got off me and pulled me up onto all fours...pulling at the lead and collar as he did...and he lead me towards what i assumed was the bedroom. As we got to the partialy opened doorway he pulled on the lead to stop me..." hang on " he said..and looked inside the door " perfect " he said..pulling me forward..as I passed him I felt his leg go over me...suddenly I felt his huge frame straddle me and his weight came down on my hips. i almost buckled under the weight. I felt his huge cock rest on my back..it felt heavy. "giddy up " he said..almost mockingly and he slapped his cock against my back..I struggled to move..One stride..two strides..oooww..my knees burnt on the carpet...three strides..my eyes adjusted to the light...

Tony grabbed my hair and jerked my head back..forcing me to look at the bed.there was Steve..his big cock fully erect...kneeling on the bed..and there on the end of it was Michelle her hand gripped around it and hungrily sucking his big bell end. i saw she still had her underwear on.

"look what Tonys done to your husband" steve said..stopping Michelle from sucking his cock..she looked over at us. i didnt know what she was thinking..there was this bloke she had met just 20 mins earlier riding naked into the bedroom on top of her collared and leaded naked husbands back.

I felt so embarassed..so ashamed

She seemed to try and cover herself up from Tonys eyes as they gazed over at her..."F**k youve got him well trained quickly Tony " Steve said

"hes a natural Steve...whats the wife like?"

They seemed to be talking about us as if we werent there..it was slightly frightening.

"Oh shes geting there...not quite as complient as him " Steve said gesturing over at me

Michelle said something to him..quietly out of our hearing..looking over at me in a frightened way

"Darling" he said louder so we could hear.." i might well let Tony fuck you..thats not your choice anymore...but i think hes comfortable where he is right now..and i want to fuck you first....now get that underwear off and be a good wife"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would love to find a Fuck like that ! Great stuff horny as !

Reply privately

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Wow what can I say

Reply privately

over a year ago

Excellent writing can't wait for next part

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am so turned on that's amazing. I shouldn't have read it on the London to Manchester train though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't keep us hanging on too long lol !! X

Reply privately

By *s2togetherCouple
over a year ago

thanet

and then???? more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Brill bit of writing keep it up mines deff up ..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Amazing. I had a decision to make. Cum whilst reading the first bit or hold on to the end of the second. Couldn't help myself. I chose the former. Now I still have the second bit too look forward too. Have been following since day dot. Love it!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

It does just get better and better! Well done op you have us all wanting more!!!

Sammi

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Amazing. I had a decision to make. Cum whilst reading the first bit or hold on to the end of the second. Couldn't help myself. I chose the former. Now I still have the second bit too look forward too. Have been following since day dot. Love it!!!"

I think most of us have x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I dont know how much longer you can keep this going for but please dont stop yet!!

very very hot

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd love to find a guy like this for us and push my (nick) boundaries

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/07/13 00:22:32]

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/07/13 00:46:06]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Amazing. I had a decision to make. Cum whilst reading the first bit or hold on to the end of the second. Couldn't help myself. I chose the former. Now I still have the second bit too look forward too. Have been following since day dot. Love it!!!

I think most of us have x"

Have went back to the beginning and started re reading too. Lol

Reply privately

By *resh princeMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"We've gotta say this guy has some skill. Too many stories and fantasies are poorly constructed with poor use of vocab, grammar, use of anticipation & imagination but this author has skill and style in his writings. The best story we've ever come across in relation to these matters!"

Reply privately

By * pool 1Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Well done op one more great chapter to keep us wanting more just keeps getting more interesting.

Reply privately

By *mall_worldMan
over a year ago

North West UK

More more please.

Reply privately

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

Yet another great part to this story. Steve an Tony are fine examples of what a bull should aim to be

Reply privately

By * Busty HotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

More! More! More! Please.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yet another great part to this story. Steve an Tony are fine examples of what a bull should aim to be"

agreed

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving the story mmmmm xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry for the delay in the next chapter...I wrote 60% of it then work interrupted and hasnt let up. Hoping to post it today..ken

Reply privately

By * Busty HotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

"Sorry for the delay in the next chapter...I wrote 60% of it then work interrupted and hasnt let up. Hoping to post it today..ken

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow

Reply privately

By *irtyleedsladMan
over a year ago

leeds

"Sorry for the delay in the next chapter...I wrote 60% of it then work interrupted and hasnt let up. Hoping to post it today..ken

"

here here

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Will defo be popping by later then. Loving your work!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Will defo be popping by later then. Loving your work!"

Sammi

Reply privately

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Eargaly waiting x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Me too... I hope she survives when they both cover her in cum though, poor Cucky - he'll have to get the Daz out to keep his whites white

Reply privately

over a year ago

Joe x"

We will second that

Reply privately

over a year ago

Joe x

We will second that "

;)

Reply privately

By *un KnightsCouple
over a year ago

South West

Looking forward to the next part, it's certainly giving us an inclination to experiment in similar.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow wow wet wet wet

Reply privately

over a year ago

I looked over at the bed as Michelle slipped of her underwear....Steve didnt waste anytime unlike the previous weekend. He pushed Michelle onto her back and immediately climbed up between her thighs. Tony tugged on my lead "Now watch Cucky...see how a real man fucks a wife" and again slapped my back with his cock. He was slowly masterbating on my back watching as intently as I was as Steve positioned himself at my wifes mound.

Steve rolled to one side...to give us a view and we watched as he slipped his fingers into her lips..."wow shes really wet this time" he said..almost suprised

I peered over the end of the bed..almost buckling under Tonys weight as he continued to wank off on top of me. It was then i noticed that Michelles mound was completely shaven..she'd never done that for me! Steves cock still looked too big to go in..he whispered gently to her..."just open it up a bit baby..just to help me in"

Her legs opened a litttle wider and her hands reached down and her fingers opened her labia lips for him....who was this woman? I thought..she certainly wasnt behaving like the wife I knew. Steve rose up and positioned his huge member against her mound...I heard Michelle gasp..he pushed his cock against her..Tony started wanking harder..."thats it Steve..get her used to it" he piped up. I saw its thick head press into her shaven mound...then in an instant she seemed to open up and swallow it. He pushed again and more of his huge member entered her..i could feel my cock throbbing......she gasped again..her legs wrapped around him..her arms closed around him..I knew she was cumming already..

"Naughty Michelle " Steve remarked " I didnt say you could cum" and with that he thrust his cock deep inside her. She shouted louder " Oh God...." as he thrust deeper.

Suddenly the weight was lifted..Tony got off me and walked to the side of the bed...pulling me with him. He looked down at her as Steves muscled body continued to thrust back and forth . I peered up....Steve was pinning her down but she didnt seem to be struggling. I looked above me and Tonys huge cock was now more engorged by his cock ting, its thick veined shaft throbbing as the ring worked hard. "Your missus has got great tits and nipples Cucky " Tony said and he went to reach over and touch them. But before he could Steve slapped his hand away.." wait!" he said...""not your time yet".

Tony laughed..."alright mate" and I saw him looking down and wanking over the pair of them. Steve continued to encourage Michelle..." thats it baby....feel it..relax..enjoy it" all these words to help her get used to the fact she was being fucked by anther guy in front of her husband and a guy she'd only seen an hour before.

Steve stopped suddenly.." lets change baby.." and he withdrew his cock from her....I couldnt see her mound but I could see Steves big cock was glistening with my wifes juices. "On all fours..thats it..other way round" as Steve got my wife to face the other way round on the bed..facing the door and leaving him at the headboard end. Tony yanked on my lead and moved round to that end of the bed. I looked at Michelle but she seemed completely lost in the moment..barely acknowleding me nor Tonys presence. Steve positioned himself behind her..this was the first time he was going to fuck her doggie style and I knew she loved this position...I just couldnt maintain that position as long as she wanted to without cumming too quickly...somehow I knew Steve was going to outperform me!

As he entered her again her eyes rolled...she muttered "oh god" again and her head drooped down....Tony was stood a few feet away studying her. As steves thrusts got deeper and faster her eyes opened again along with her mouth..she almost seemed to be struggling.."Thats great Michelle" Steve whispered " not long now and you'll feel my cum inside you"..as he said it I felt my cock suddenly twitch and cum started pouring non-stop from it. Tony noticed instantly.."oh fuck " he said " Cuckys just cum big time mate" and he laughed.pulling on my lead.

Suddenly Tonys wanking got faster...he pulled the lead and told me to sit underneath Michelles face and "watch". Steves hands where gripped hard on Michelles hips..long deep strokes...Michelles face red and sweaty..Tony saw his opportunity. He pushed his thick veined cock into her face "Suck me baby" he said..but Michelle just turned her face to one side. Steve then grabbed her hair..."go on babe....suck his cock....you'll enjoy it..trust me". She still seemed to struggle but he pulled her hair hard and lifted her face upwards..Tony again positioned his cock against her her mouth...this time she made a token effort to kiss it..but as soon as she opened her lips Tony pressed it home. I looked up and saw the head of his cock struggling to get inside her mouth " thats it baby " Tony said " open up...come on..take it baby" he pressed his cock harder against her. Again I felt my cock dribbling cum at the sight . Suddenly Steve made two or three deep thrusts..Michelles eyes closed tight...he was cumming.....Steve pulled hard on her head and let out a moan..."yes..yess Baby" he said. Tony took his cock from her mouth and furiously masterbated it. I saw his big balls tighten above me..I knew he was cumming too...suddenly his cock erupted with powerful spurts of cum. The first two hit Michelle in the face.."thats it girl" he said proudly...."Taste Tony". She baulked and moved her face to one side...but she needn't have bothered cos Tony turned and faced me and his next few shots were aimed at me. I felt one of them splash on my back...but he pulled the lead to lift me closer and dropped the next loads over my face from close up..."look at your worthless husband " he said to Michelle...I dont know if she was looking or not cos I had my eyes closed as he was still pumping cum on my face.

I felt the lead drop and I dropped back down..I opened my eyes...Michelle had her face resting on the end of the bed..she looked distant. I reached up to touch her...but she moved away. Had it gone too far? Was it the fact she was looking down on her cum covered husband that turned her off? Was she preferring Steves cock?

Steve climbed off the bed his semi hard cock covered in cum from both of them ....Tonys cock was still rock hard ..restrained by the cock ring..

"Told you they were fun " he said to Tony.

" Yeah..perfect....still want to get my cock inside that bitch" Tony replied.

" Shes not ready yet " steve said...

"Ah well...Ive still got this cucky" Tony said and pulled the lead again.

I felt so pathetic....the door opened behind us and Michelle rushed out. They looked at each other.."its ok..shes gone to clean up" said Steve.

"Well that gives us a chance to clean up " said Tony

He pulled my head up on the lead towards his cock..."lick it clean Cucky boy " Tony said.

I felt disgusted..the heat of the moment had gone..suddenly it all felt so dirty. But Tony wasnt taking no for an answer. I felt his cock against my face.."lick it boy " he said in that menacing voice of his. I licked it..half hearted...but he jerked the lead. I closed my eyes and took on the role properly...licking his thick shaft and cock head of his spunk. I didnt mind the taste...and as soon as I thought Id finished Steve stepped forward..."now me " he said.

His cock tasted different. I could taste Michelle on it. He wasnt as erect as Tony still was so I manged to take the head inside my mouth easier. I sucked on it..and opened my eyes. He was standing over me smiling.."thats it cucky...clean it well" and then he turned towards the door. I looked in the direction and saw Michelle standing there watching. The look on her face was puzzling..I couldnt tell what she was thinking.

Then she walked in and grabbed her clothes from the bedroom floor...she touched Steve as she did.."speak soon" she said to him. "ok babe" he replied.

"Dont get up " she said to me "looks like your having fun..Ill see you at home"

I went to get up but Tony pulled the lead..."darling " I said...but she was already out the door....."perfect" said Steve..."perfect"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I dont know how much longer you can keep this going for but please dont stop yet!!

very very hot"

Sammi

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fantastic ..... This could be us

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow very very intense, love it , best writer on her by far

Reply privately

By *uckoldandWifeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

awesome

Reply privately

over a year ago

I (nick) so would like to try this scenario with a VWE regular bull

Reply privately

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

More

Reply privately

over a year ago

Perfect

Reply privately

By *esplease!xMan
over a year ago

corfe mullen

What a story to start the day with, excellent as always!

Reply privately

By *s2togetherCouple
over a year ago

thanet

gets us horny every time

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow !

More pls !

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

who's your boss , I shall put in a formal complaint about this , how dare he/she stop you from typing the post, xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

More pretty please

Reply privately

over a year ago

you shd write a book. honestly each chapter gets me goibg everytime. sooo want to read more.....Tony has added to the excitement. i need..want to know more

Reply privately

over a year ago

They just get better and better

Reply privately

over a year ago

may i ask is a bull normally agressive , such as tony is portrayed,i love the dominance and control of steve and see tonys place as a secondary bull but he seems to come across violent/agressive and almost like he would rape the poor cuck ,i am just asking the opinions of others 'are bulls agressive/violent. ta xx

ohh other than tony i have cum loads reading these post thank you xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"may i ask is a bull normally agressive , such as tony is portrayed,i love the dominance and control of steve and see tonys place as a secondary bull but he seems to come across violent/agressive and almost like he would rape the poor cuck ,i am just asking the opinions of others 'are bulls agressive/violent. ta xx

ohh other than tony i have cum loads reading these post thank you xx"

too true, he wouldn't stay our bull for very long with that attitude.

Reply privately

By *exycouple.xCouple
over a year ago

leeds

Fantastic more please

Reply privately

over a year ago

I agree that this is great, so when is the next installment?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've only just found this post and have been reading all of the installments...absolutely incredible. As you came uncontrollably so did I!!! definitely going to be following this thread! XX

Reply privately

By * Busty HotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

Certainly getting darker....

Reply privately

By * pool 1Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Edge of seat stuff ! but still very fascinating and intriguing keeps me logging on for the next chapter

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's fab I want more

Reply privately

By *resh princeMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"Wow !

More pls ! "

Anyone here interested in cuckolding?

Reply privately

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

"Wow !

More pls !

Anyone here interested in cuckolding?"

Is that a serious question?

Reply privately

By *s2togetherCouple
over a year ago

thanet

please, whens the next installment coming??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Id love to try being a cuck especially with a vvwe black guy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love the story cant wait til next chapter

Reply privately

By * Busty HotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

Has this story passed away now?

Reply privately

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

"Has this story passed away now? "

I hope not, its been great so far

Reply privately

By * Busty HotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

"Has this story passed away now?

I hope not, its been great so far"

Agreed

Reply privately

By *s2togetherCouple
over a year ago

thanet

"Has this story passed away now?

I hope not, its been great so far

Agreed

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Blimey! That is horny!!!

Hope there's more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cant have passed, least i hope not

Reply privately

By *ocktail18Woman
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

More please! It cant end there! Xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

More plz more ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am still hanging on this story, fantastic xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

More please!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

do you think if we all pay 50p to a charity of the op's choice he might post an update , xx

Reply privately

By *ungle-FeverCouple (FF)
over a year ago

Bristol/Gloucester

"do you think if we all pay 50p to a charity of the op's choice he might post an update , xx"

Reply privately

By *ob_bieMan
over a year ago

Bath

"do you think if we all pay 50p to a charity of the op's choice he might post an update , xx

"

Best story by far on here...please more! Us dirty folk want to get off even further

Reply privately

over a year ago

"do you think if we all pay 50p to a charity of the op's choice he might post an update , xx"

50p? Come on guys surely this story to be continued is worth atleast £1 to the OP's chosen charity!

Reply privately

over a year ago

do you think the owner could open a paypal account for us to pay into

how about every time you get banned you pay up xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hope the next part is soon

Reply privately

over a year ago

patiently waiting x

Reply privately

By *s2togetherCouple
over a year ago

thanet

please please... we want more!!

Reply privately

By *s2togetherCouple
over a year ago

thanet

think this story is at a dead end, shame was well horny!

Reply privately

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

"think this story is at a dead end, shame was well horny! "

I know tell me about it!!!

Reply privately

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

Maybe, just maybe that thing called 'real life' has got in the way for the OP?

Give him a break guys!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Maybe, just maybe that thing called 'real life' has got in the way for the OP?

Give him a break guys!"

Hope you're right!

Reply privately

By *s2togetherCouple
over a year ago

thanet

"Maybe, just maybe that thing called 'real life' has got in the way for the OP?

Give him a break guys!"

easy tiger! lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

When I got home Michelle had already showered and was drinking a glass of wine in front of the telly."oh finally stopped sucking tonys cock have you and decided to come home"she said in a venomous tone."No...is there a problem?" I asked.

"It'll keep" she said..it was obvious I was in the dog house...I went for a shower to clean up.

After cleaning myself up and getting changed I joined michelle in front of the telly. She was busy texting.

"I thought this was about me getting what you couldn't give me....not you sucking cocks" Michelle suddenly said."it is about you darling...but also about power...its not just about your sex...otherwise you might as well just see Steve behind my back" I replied.

"well im not sure about it....it isnt what I thought it was" she replied

"Ok...well talk with steve...see what you want to do..ask him what he thinks about it"

"I already am" she said as her fone flashed with a new text message.

We left it like that...Michelle furiously texting...and me thinking of all the things Tony had made me do and watch.

We went to bed at 10pm and as we lay besides each other in bed michelle put her arms around me softly. ..I let her snuggle in.."you know I'm back on the pill" she said "I thought it best..I cant keep going to the pharmacy for the morning after pill..... and Steve said he didn't think you'd want him to wear a condom ....mind you Dr Brown raised his eyebrows when I asked to go back on...cos he knows you've been snipped... but I wont be safe until next month"

"Oh" I said "that implies you're carrying on...thought you wanted to stop"

"That isn't what I said" she retorted "I just said I wasn't that happy seeing you sucking on Tonys cock...I'm ok with Steve..." her hand slipped down under the covers and gripped my cock.."I've not cum so many times since you were ... well ..more energetic in bed" she slowly wanked me as she spoke ..then stopped..kissed me and rolled over. I lay there...thinking..Michelle was on the pill....this was going to be carrying on.

I got a text from Steve the next day at work. He told me that michelle wasn't happy with tonys role so he'd told him to back off for a while. I texted back that she'd told me the same. He told me that he had other plans for a while till it was safe to bring tony back into things..and he'd see us next weekend.

Saturday came quickly but I'd arranged to play golf with some mates so I left michelle at home cleaning the house. We finished about 3 but before heading to the bar I saw she'd texted me. "Steves around shortly. .he said be back about 5"

We went to the bar for a drink but I felt less enthusiastic than earlier. He was at home with my wife and telling me when to be home.

When I pulled up at home I saw steves car in the drive. I parked on the street and walked up to the house. When I found them they were in the living room looking at michelles laptop intently.

"Steves been educating me ...I never knew how common this is on the internet.."michelle said.

"Hi ken" steve said.."enjoy your afternoon of golf? Just thought I'd show michelle a few things...after what happened at our last meeting"

"No problem" I muttered back "I'm going for a shower" and I disappeared upstairs. As I washed I thought only of michelle...fertile..and steve. .and how would I avoid her getting pregnant for the next month if steve was going to be such a regular at our house.

When I finished washing I went to our bedroom to change but found michelle in bed with steve already."oh" I said..slightly startled.."you're in here"

The laptop was still on and michelle was looking intently at it."yes"she said "we've been holding on for hours"

"Ken"said steve "ive been educating michelle in her role as the sexy wife in this cuckolding. .and I think you need educating too"

"Yes" said michelle in an excited voice. ."take your towel off" pointing at me to drop it.."drop it " she said again in her annoyed voice. .so I did

Steve now took over "ken...come over here and lie down on the other side of your sexy wife." She lifted the duvet up and snuggled up to steve. His hands moved to her naked breasts..squeezing them gently,lovingly. I got in besides her warm body..but her back was facing towards me. I went to kiss her bare neck but steve stopped me "no...just watch and enjoy michelle s emotions"

I felt so close to her...her naked skin touching mine as steve wrapped his arms around her, his lips kissing hers..inches away from me...but I felt almost invisible as their hands, legs and tongues explored each other. The covers quickly slipped down the bed as she slid about underneath him...he kissed and groped her large breasts as she seemed to be offering them up to him..her back arching..pushing them into his face."I've been looking forward to this all week" steve said quietly..."me too" she replied.

She moved to the centre of the bed on her back..her legs spreading to invite him between them. "Cuck" said steve "lie next to her...close. .I want you to feel this"

I slipped under her arm and leg..so close. My cock stiffened quickly..but I knew I was getting no relief today. Steves head slipped between michelles thighs..I felt his shoulders against my leg as he kissed and licked michelle's shaven pussy. She squirmed and moaned next to me...occasionally touching her hand against me then squeezing my cock as steve made her wet.

steves head came up...His face smiling.."mmmm your wife tastes good cucky" he said to me

As he lifted himself up his huge cock came into my view. It still looked enormous...too big for michelle I still felt. She grabbed for him to pull him onto her..she seemed desperate to feel that cock inside her but he stopped her."cucky...guide me in" he said. .pointing to his powerful erection. I reached over michelles opened legs and felt his big cock...its head thick and swollen...instantly my cock stiffened..."go on" he urged me "rub it against her pussy....get it open for me"

Michelle s hand squeezed my now erect cock as..being a good cuckold husband I rubbed steves cock head against her lips. As I rubbed it against her I saw the head getting wet from michelle's juices. "Ease me in cucky" steve said....I pressed it against her...she moaned loudly and eased the grip on my cock. I watched intently as I pressed it harder and saw her lips spreading ..flowering. ..to welcome his huge cock inside her..."come on Michelle. ..tell him" steve urged

She looked at me inches away..her lips pursed...tgey opened..."get steves big cock inside me" she said. ..it didnt sound like her...steve pushed forward and I felt his cock slide between my fingers and into michelle. ...she squeezed my cock again as he pressed it inside her.

Her arms lifted up and onto his muscled arms as he pushed his thick cock against her...and then with a gasp from michelle she opened enough to let him penetrate fully

"Oh god" she muttered "hes so big" her head turned towards me as she said it. "I love his cock"...she looked up at him...then back at me.."so much bigger than you are" and gripped my throbbing cock again. I felt myself cum...dribbling over her hand...she laughed..."oh god..just like that other guy " she said to steve. But steve wasnt listening..his strong body was now starting to plough between michelles legs. Michelle gripped and released my cock...not to pleasure me...almost as if using it to hang on...."yes yes "she said "fuck me steve...fuck me like he cant"

I felt my cock stiffen....Michelle wanked it for a few strokes then let go as steve pinned her shoulders down and continued to drive his monster cock in and out of her willing pussy....she gasped..."oh god..oh my fucking god" she said in a dirty voice before stiffening like a board against me....and cumming hard with steve still thrusting. Almost breathless she turned to me and said.."oh fuck that was good..sorry darling...he makes me cum like you used to"

Steve raised himself up..loosening his pressure on her shoulders.."this is how a real man cums in a woman" he said to me as michelle again pinned me down underneath her. I felt every thrust he made...his huge glistening cock thrusting powerfully inside her...then "yes..yess..fuck..mmmm"

Steve arched his back and thrust his huge cock deep inside michelle...I felt her tremble as he shot his bulls semen inside her...then after just a few seconds he pulled the powerful wet cock from inside her and rested it on top of her mound. The big slit in its head opened time and again to shoot powerful spurts of thick creamy cum up over her belly and almost to her swollen breasts.

"Now lick it up " he said..almost dismissive. .."lick my cum off michelle"

He grabbed my head and pulled it around and over michelles trembling body. ..I smelt his semen all over her...I licked the first few pools of cum off her belly..."look at him 'chelle" he said. .."look at him and remember"

I lapped another pool of warm cum from her...steve standing over me his thick spent cock slowly softening.

"What is he michelle. .."he said prompting her

"Hes a useless cuckold husband"she said but not very convincingly. But I knew she was going to change the more steve explained about the relationship. ..the more she understood where the power and my satisfaction came from.

Reply privately

By *esplease!xMan
over a year ago

corfe mullen

10 out of 10 again. Worth the wait and rock hard. Glad Tony took a back seat x

Reply privately

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Worth the wait hope we get more soon x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Worth the wait hope we get more soon x "

Sammi

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is easily the best I've read on this site. Great story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dont like the tony bit but you 3 do it for me

Reply privately

By *s2togetherCouple
over a year ago

thanet

welcome bk

Reply privately

By * pool 1Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Have to agree this is by far the best story that we have read and really do look forward to the next instalment.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Dont like the tony bit but you 3 do it for me "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fan flipping tastic!!!¡¡¡

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmm, very horny indeed!

Reply privately

By *s2togetherCouple
over a year ago

thanet

"Fan flipping tastic!!!¡¡¡ "

Reply privately

By *resh princeMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Any couples into cuckolding email me please

Reply privately

By *essicacrossTV/TS
over a year ago

carlisle

Amazing stuff as always

Reply privately

over a year ago

love to have a go

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fantastic loved every minute of it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

difficult to get up now as nurses next door and i have a bloody hard on lol

Reply privately

By *uckoldandWifeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

The latest instalment reads very true, as horny as ever. It will be good for tony or another guy to appear in future instalments but maybe a little less aggressive and threatening . Thanks OP.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lucky Michelle

Reply privately

over a year ago

wow wow wow xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Any couples into cuckolding email me please "

Would of been my ultimate final meet/fantasy before stepping back for a while

Reply privately

By *exycouple.xCouple
over a year ago

leeds

Such a turn on More please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow

Reply privately

over a year ago

As I licked the last of Steves cum from Michelles belly I felt her hands guiding me to each drop. I looked up and she was smiling at me. Steve pulled my head up a little further and faced me towards her gaping pussy. I could see his cum dripping from her, its watery white pool slowly draining down onto the sheets.

" Im going to see you clean that up one day....but you're not quite ready yet are you" Steve said

I didnt fancy the idea and to be fair I'd licked enough of his cum up already.."no" I said back

"Yeah..i thought so..still a little resistance there " he said and let me go.

He moved up the bed to kiss michelle..as he did so I saw her hand gently wrap around his spent cock and she slowly squeezed it.."that was great " she said

"mmm we are getting there " he replied " still got a bit more work to do...both of you " he said.."but babe..I'm away for the next two weeks..work...you be good whilst im away and I promise I'll make it up to you when I get back"..he kissed her again and she squeezed his cock a little harder..then he left. "Come on " she said.."lets get this mess cleaned up" Michelle was talking so matter of factly...it seemed normal to her now the other man fucking her in our bed as I watched and was slowly being made to join in.

The first week passed normally..we just got on and did our normal stuff..went to bed at same time..kisses and off to sleep. But when the weekend came and there was no visit from Steve, Michelle started to get a big cranky. All day saturday she couldnt settle and when the evening came she spent all night flicking through the channels. Finally about 10pm she said she was going to bed and went upstairs.

I left it an hour before I went up and Michelle was fast asleep. ..so I thought.

As i rolled over to go to sleep Michelle rolled towards me..." Im horny" she said..."keep thinking about all the things weve done this last few weeks and its making me wet...are you horny" she whispered and i felt her hand reach down for my cock.

"oh.." she said "I dont think you are" as she felt my flaccid cock in her hands.."bet you would be if Steve was here....fucking me" and she emphasised the "F" in fucking.

Without even thinking about it I felt my cock stiffen in her hands "Oh yes" she said "that got a reaction..you love Steves cock in me dont you" and she stroked my stiffening cock.

I turned towards her...and she took my hand and guided it to her mound..she rubbed my fingers over her lips and they opened up to reveal their moistness. But rather than me doing it she held my hand and moved and presed it where she wanted it placing.

I kissed her softly ..she responded then pulled back..."kiss my breasts " she ordered..as she pressed my hand harder against her mound and i felt her fingers go between mine and deeper inside her. I realised she was using me to masterbate herself. i knew she was thinking of steve..but it was too horny to stop...my cock was now fully erect..waiting to plunge it inside her.

She moaned and thrashed on the bed, letting go of my erect cock as she masterbated next to me..using my hand. I kept kissing her body but she kept my head low..so I couldnt kiss her lips.

" get that cock inside me" she said in a stern demanding voice... I clambered over her legs and held off for a second or two...Her eyes were shut..she writhed about underneath me..."go on " she demanded...."fuck me"...I pressed my cock against her wet lips..they were so wet and hot...my cock slipped inside her as deep as I could go in the first stroke...she held me..."thats it" she whispered.."hold it there"

As I held that first stroke she rocked underneath me..fucking herself with my cock..."oh fuck yes " she muttered "hold it there"..she rocked up and down trying to reach that orgasm that was so close

"no...no " she suddenly said..and pushed me off..."top drawer..top drawer" and she pointed to the bedside cabinet. I pulled open the drawer and a huge dildo lying there. Id never bought her it. I lifted it up.."thats it " she said.."steve bought it for me in case i got lonely.." she laughed.she grabbed it out of my hands and put it down at her mound..she rubbed it up and down her wet slit..lubricating it as I sat useless above her..my cock still erect..waiting

"hold it baby" she said..I held the base as she struggled to get it in.."thats it....mmmmm...yess" I watched as it started to penetrate her...stretching her mound as Id watch steve do with his big cock...deeper and deeper...I rested my cock against it as it slide in...rubbing against it to pleasure my own cock...her hand moved from guiding it to rubbing her own clit

"you like it ..dont you Ken" she said..pausing for a second..."look how hard you are " pointing at my fully erect cock...."help me cum and I'l finish you off "she said....suddenly I was second fiddle to her dildo..but she loked so hot..i couldnt refuse her.

I used the dildo as best i could...her hands directing me when to thrust..when to pull back.."lick me" she said in a low voice...I slid down and smelt her juices as the dildo did its work..her hands oulled my head to her mound and my tongue searched for her clit..as soon as i found it she held me there...bucking and writhing she searched for her orgasm....suddenly i heard her gasp...arch her back....and stop my head moving ...it lasted 20 seconds before she slumped down...her body relaxed. She withdrew the dildo and put it besides her..I offered her my throbbing cock to finish off...but she just said " Im in my zone....you'll have to do it yourself...let me watch"

I wanked myself furiously....and shot my load over her belly..."nice.." she said.."nice" and handed me the tissues to clean up.

She popped the dildo back in the drawer...kissed me and rolled over...Steve would be back next week I thought.

Reply privately

By * pool 1Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Do love this story op you do have a talent, and know a lot of people are following the adventures of Ken and Michelle. Well done you .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do love this story op you do have a talent, and know a lot of people are following the adventures of Ken and Michelle. Well done you ."

I must agree with u

Reply privately

By *ustus222Couple
over a year ago

Newburgh

Love it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do love this story op you do have a talent, and know a lot of people are following the adventures of Ken and Michelle. Well done you ."

Sammi

Reply privately

By *s2togetherCouple
over a year ago

thanet

Fantastic, soooo hot!!

Reply privately

By *ob_bieMan
over a year ago

Bath

Christ! Loving this story...what I'd give to be in that situation!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

now that was good xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I can't wait for the next instalment.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love it , hurry up Steve and come back

Reply privately

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

I took a week off and came back to find the new instalment, all I can say is more please op! The way the story has evolved is very gripping

Reply privately

over a year ago

If this was Eeeee bay, there would be at least 3000 watching.

This is class stuff. Keep it totally up, OP x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Waiting with anticipation

Reply privately

By *s2togetherCouple
over a year ago

thanet

"Waiting with anticipation "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Love it , hurry up Steve and come back "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hope there's not a baggage handlers strike!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Think ill have to start another thread for steves return as we only have 5 posts left

Reply privately

By * pool 1Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

So Steve is back wonder what he has brought back with him. !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Look forward to it

Reply privately

By *ILLxxxMan
over a year ago

Durham

I'd like to see Tony back, he sounds like my kinda bloke