 |
By *ohan147 OP Man 5 hours ago
Dublin/London |
The next day, I was trimming my hedges when I heard a soft splash. I peeked over the fence and saw her floating in her pool, completely naked. The water glistened on her tan skin, her nipples hard and dark against the water's surface. She saw me watching and slowly spread her legs under the water, giving me a perfect view of her smooth pussy.
I didn't even think, just dropped my tools and climbed the fence. By the time I reached the pool, she was already at the edge, her breasts resting on the deck as she watched me approach.
"Join me," she said, her voice husky with need.
I stripped off my clothes in seconds, my cock already rock hard and pointing at the sky. The water was warm as I slid in beside her, our bodies immediately finding each other. She wrapped her legs around my waist, grinding against me as our tongues danced.
"Fuck me right here," she demanded, guiding my cock to her entrance. "Right now."
I thrust into her slowly, savoring the way her tight pussy gripped me. The water made every movement feel electric as I pumped into her, her moans echoing across the backyard. She came twice before I finally exploded inside her, our bodies trembling together.
Afterwards, she led me to the outdoor shower, where we soaped each other up and fucked again against the tiled wall. The water cascaded over our bodies as I took her from behind, her ass slapping against my thighs with every thrust.
"Stay tonight," she whispered as we dried off. "I want to wake up with your cock inside me."
I spent the entire night in her bed, and in the morning, she proved she was a woman of her word. The best part? Her husband had called to say his business trip was extended another week |