FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

72 year old Sheila back for more

Jump to newest
 

By *tockwellboy OP   Man
15 hours ago

Dartford

Hi all, this is a continuation from my previous account as it got too big.

Thanks for the direct messages and chat.

I was laid on the bed stroking my cock with Sheila's knickers when the phone rang, and it fair made me jump.

"Hello Jeffrey, it's Sheila, John told me you were about if I wanted anything, and I definitely want something now, I've been riding and all that rubbing of the saddle has made me horny and wet, so I want your cock, what are you doing now?"

"Actually, I'm stroking my cock thinking of you and using your knickers to do it, I'll lay here and be ready for you, the door is unlocked, just come round the back?"

"Oh Jeffrey, now there's an idea, and how have you got my knickers, I'll be right over"

Her language was pure filth, and I have never heard anything like it from a woman in her seventies before, which made her all the more exciting.

Less than five minutes later Sheila almost bounced through the bedroom door, still in her riding kit.

"Oh, how nice of you yo be ready for me, now lay on the floor, I want you to see what you've done to me"

I slid off the bed and lay down.

Sheila stood over me and squatted down.

"See what you've done"

It was not so much a question, but statement.

I could see that her light beige jodhpurs had a wide dark line between her legs and she was obviously sopping wet inside them.

She pushed herself down on my mouth and I could feel just how wet she was.

"Suck" she instructed.

I opened my mouth and tried to get as much of her wet juices as I could.

Sheila was undoing her waistband and zip, eased them down, over her knees, and very quickly I was tasting her bare cunt.

She was riding my mouth hard rubbing herself against my tongue telling me:

"Make me cum"

I couldn't use my hands as her position had me pinned down, all I could do was push myself into her as she ground down on me.

Soon I felt the first squirt of her juices as she started to cum.

With each rise of her body the squirts flowed with more of her hot juice.

By the time she had stopped my entire head an face was covered in her cum juice.

She eased herself up and sat on the edge of the bed.

I had to laugh as she sat ther fully clothed jacket, blouse on top, with her jodhpurs and knickers down stopped at the top of her boots.

"So, tell me Jeffrey, just how and why you have a pair of my knickers around your cock?"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oppy12Man
15 hours ago

Swindon

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orkiebar51Man
11 hours ago

Keighley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ree diverMan
11 hours ago

Dudley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ick24091965Man
10 hours ago

Bristol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top