Chapter 1. The seen was set.
J and I had been playing for some time, pushing boundaries regularly had built up a great level of trust between us. We lived a fair distance apart so meets weren't that regular but we made the most of them every time.
J had mentioned a break in scenario, a week was set a side and I was told to leave the door unlocked and at some point in the week J would turn up, let himself in, pin me down and force himself inside me.
I was instantly wet on hearing the plan, the thought of his hard cock being forced between my closed legs was a huge turn on.
I loved his cock, it was a borderline obsession for me. The orgasms he gave me each and every time were like a drug and had become a habit I was keen to feed and he was even keener to provide the hit I so longed for.
The weekend dragged but when Monday came around the familiar ache in the lower half of my body was back with a vengeance, fuck I needed a good pounding. I needed to feel ruined in all the right ways, I needed my head to be finally quiet from the constant sexual thoughts.
This week was the week, any time in the next five nights I’d have a visitor. It was only night one and the anticipation was killing me. I’d considered edging for the week, letting J have the build up of the first orgasm but who was I kidding, I needed a release and I needed it now.
I knew J well and I knew he’d enjoy making me wait for him so logic said the chances of him turning up tonight were very slim. Unless of course he found himself unable to wait? But J had always loved the tease, loved to watch me squirm and beg for him and even then he’d deny me, a dominant grin spread across his face reminding me he was in control! If I impatiently took his cock I’d be punished for it and the orgasm on his hard shaft I so desperately needed would be denied for even longer.
Thoughts running through my head had me feeling fit to burst, my hand had found its way inside my black panties, I smiled at how wet I was. I let my finger just slide slowly inside, letting it get deeper until it reached my knuckle. Almost swirling it around inside myself, hitting the front wall of my pussy as I did so I let out a moan, pulled it out and let the second finger slide in effortlessly with it
I wanted to squirt, I’d spent some months getting used to the feeling I’d sometimes been able to do it myself. I wanted to squirt and use the juices with a dildo tho yet undecided as to which one. I’d built up quite the collection, all offering a slightly different feel
Two fingers both bent at the knuckle, rubbing at my front wall once more in a motion as I’d once heard described as starting a petrol lawn mower, I giggled to myself, I’m a gardener so thought this was an accurate description
It’s an awkward angle to get on yourself but I didn’t let that stop me as I applied some pressure and speed.
First I heard it, the change in wetness like getting a welly stuck in mud then the release and fuck was it a release like no other, different to an orgasm and hard to describe I felt the wetness drip down my arse cracking and knew I had to carry on
This was the hard part, carrying on through such a big release, letting my body do its thing as I felt my own juice hitting my chest . I’d got it! Liquid flying everywhere now as I moan, body stiffening and then relaxing, bed drenched. How hot would it be for J to walk in now and see how wet I’d made myself, no that’s not fair how wet he’d made me, Id just merely carried on what thoughts of him started
I smiled to myself, glad I’d put the wet blanket down. I rolled over lazily fumbling through my drawer deciding what toy to use wishing I’d filmed my fun and sent it to J. Maybe I’ll take some pics as a little tease and then I can build up to vids through the week. Tease him as he’s teasing me
To be continued
|