FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The handmade suit

Jump to newest
 

By *eterleedsABC OP   Man
3 days ago

glasgow

With a friends wedding coming up I decided to treat myself to a new suit , I tried all the local chain shops but nothing seemed special , so I contacted a shop in the city centre with a good reputation for bespoke tailoring .

Made an appointment and arrived to be greated by Pam , she is the wife of the tailor and she showed me to look at the various fabrics , she was wearing a suit herself , dark blue with a satin blouse , she was a good size 16 with squashed up cleavage , you know the type ..

Picked out a few fabrics and she then said let’s get you measured up , out she comes with her little tape measure and begins to measure me up , bending over given great views of her cleavage and in the mirror reflection her big lovely arse , the little guy was twitching .

She then gets on her knees to measure my inside leg , her ring clad fingers against my coxk on 4 or 5 occasions before she stood up and went to get a couple of suit styles for me to try , these would be the look of my suit ..

Pop in to the cubicle she says and put this one on , I undress and give my coxk a little rub , I went all full blown hard on so decided to quickly try and knock one out , thinking Pam had left the room i spent a few minutes before I came on the floor , quickly got the suit on and went back to the room , Pam was sat there all that time , and the curtain didn’t fully cover the changing room .

She just stared at me and said really !

Sorry I couldn’t help it I said , she seemed disgusted but got on with the job

Back again with tape measure she’s taking more precise measurements, and once more down on her knees , the back of her hand again touching my balls , “ do you dress to the left or the right she said “

I don’t know what that means I said , she said your penis and balls to the left or right … I said I’ve never noticed , she put her hand on me and said to the left today it seems

Tbc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *shmale53Man
2 days ago

haydock

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oth0712Man
2 days ago

cambridge

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iggers51Man
2 days ago

tamworth

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ig daddy 1969Man
2 days ago

manchester

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hyguyindevonMan
2 days ago

dartmouth

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *IG HANDS 2Man
2 days ago

on a cloud

Slow but got potential

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oppy12Man
2 days ago

Swindon

Great start!’

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilbert4450Man
2 days ago

paisley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ipplebarnyMan
2 days ago

milton keynes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eterleedsABC OP   Man
2 days ago

glasgow

She continued to measure up and 4 or 5 times her hand again brushed my jewels and instigated some arousal, so as she was at ground height my bulge was beginning to show .

She suggested a more accurate measure if I could remove the trousers

She helped me take them off and now I’m stood there in my white boxers , quite see through, sporting a semi and no doubt evidence of my earlier wank .

She put her hands around my waist and then again measure up my waist and then my legs again , shaking her head , I said what’s up and she said I’m getting all kinds of different measurements here can we take off these baggy boxer shorts and before I could speak her hands were in the seam pulling them down.

I could feel her warm breath on my cock , and I was no 60 % hard , her face so close as she measured and then she went around the back

Her hands between my legs and the cold tip of the tape measure under my sack , coxk was now fully erect as she came back to the front , I was looking down and her blouse had a button undone , those heavy squashed boobs less than a foot away . I was making my cock twitch and she just began to stroke it , then her red lipstick mouth kissed the end , her tongue and lips dampen the end as she strokes , I push forward and want it buried in her tits , but she stands up and places my hands on them as she continues to stroke me ..

Then she turns around bends over the desk raising her skirt , showing off her stocking tops and large white lacy knickers covering her arse, it was really hairy as I put my hands between her legs , she pulled her knickers to the side and her soaking pussy lips were an invitation too good to miss , as I pushed in she said this time don’t waste any on the floor

Tbc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oppy12Man
2 days ago

Swindon

Fabulous!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ylonloonMan
2 days ago

North West

Oh yes 🔥💖🔥

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ipplebarnyMan
2 days ago

milton keynes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *j47Man
2 days ago

limerick

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oth0712Man
2 days ago

cambridge

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oodles948Man
2 days ago

Stoke on trent

Great way to get a suit sorted

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eterleedsABC OP   Man
2 days ago

glasgow

As I fuxked this mature wet baggy pussy pocket she was dripping all over the floor , her huge tits rocked with every thrust and she made grunting noises , she told me to pull her hair so I grabbed a handful on each side and pulled her head backwards , her language became foul as she told me to slam the hair pussy , to shoot my fucking load in her and to smack her big fat ass , it was weird but quite a turn on , and also knowing her husband is still in the building.

Suddenly the door bell rang and she stopped , composed herself and went to see who it was , leaving me with my cock out , soaking in her juices and with the aroma we search out daily

Tbc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *J GeminiTV/TS
2 days ago

Northumberland

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hyguyindevonMan
2 days ago

dartmouth

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orkiebar51Man
2 days ago

Keighley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iv JonesMan
2 days ago

cardiff

More please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oppy12Man
2 days ago

Swindon

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eterleedsABC OP   Man
17 hours ago

glasgow

She came back in the room and laid on the desk , her dress pulled up and a big hairy wet pussy in front of me , I went straight back in and hand my hands all over her huge boobs and she unfastened her blouse and pulled them over her bra , they were huge and baggy with great nipples girth , I pulled at her nipples as I thrust in to her , she was absolutely soaking and the aroma was fantastic

She was whispering at me to to fuck her hard and to drop my cum in her so as I neared completion I went harder and deeper , then spilled my beans in her

Pulling out with a flood of juices , she put her tits away and pulled her knickers back across her sticky cum filled pussy before adjusting her hair and telling me to get back in my own clothes

As I came back out of the dressing room her husband had returned

All ok he said , yes perfect I said

He gave me a knowing look and then asked if he could smell my cock

Tbc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orkiebar51Man
14 hours ago

Keighley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hyguyindevonMan
14 hours ago

dartmouth

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inky grandadMan
13 hours ago

Spain

👍🔥🔥

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *tephine DommeTV/TS
13 hours ago

Dublin /Waterford

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ensualNorthantsMan
9 hours ago

Northampton

Lovw it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *itom18Man
8 hours ago

wigan

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ick24091965Man
8 hours ago

Bristol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top