FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Accident

Jump to newest
 

By *hild_of_60 OP   Man
3 days ago

Preston

My wife and I have known each other since our high school days. Lindy was a stunner even as a kid, with her long blond hair and full red lips. Her mum had been some sort of model, doing commercial work, like catalogues and adverts, who knows, you've probably seen her in the old Littlewoods catalogues. Lindy's dad was a bit of a dark horse, who described his work as 'a bit of this and a bit of that', whatever he did he always seemed to have plenty of wonga in his wallet.

You could probably describe her parents as 'progressive' and basically Lindy could do what she wanted, when she wanted and with who she wanted.

I had known since about thirteen that Lindy was an exhibitionist. She was always the one with her skirt rolled up at the waist until the hem skimmed her buttocks. Whilst other girls wore opaque tights, oh no! Not our Lindy, she only ever wore barely black fifteen denier pantyhose and well she might as she had incredible legs. Frequently Lindy got sent home for wearing, non-school approved uniform items or make up and amongst the teachers she had the reputation as a wild child.

Through all of that I was lucky enough to go out with her. I'm Carl, I'm a year older than Lindy although we were in the same school year as her birthday and was the end of August and mine the start of September in consecutive years.

We met up on a school trip and hit it off almost straight away. In the painfully gauche manner kids do I asked if she would go out with me. She laughed at me, told me "We'll see," and that was it, we became official.

Now before anyone gets upset about where this is going, Lindy and I were basically good kids. As progressive as her parents were, her mother absolutely forbade us from getting too 'friendly' and my parents let us know that any 'shenanagins' could wait until we were BOTH sixteen. How we did it I don't know, but we did.

We first made love whilst on holiday with her parents in Spain. A thoroughly underwhelming experience as neither of us knew what we were doing, led to an extremely steep learning curve. By the time Lindy was eighteen we were like a pair of rabbits, anywhere, anytime and as often as was physically possible.

We were madly and passionately in love. I guess me being over six feet tall and taking after my dad who is from old Irish stock and built like a brick outhouse helped. I think it also helped that I am fairly well gifted in the cock department with a thick, rock solid eight and a half inches, that by eighteen Lindy had learned to fellate like she had been born to it.

Pretty quickly we discovered night life. Like all teens, I think booze, loud music and the chance to dress like proper adults lead us to some wild nights out. We pretty quickly found out that we weren't only attracting each other, but lots of other people to, especially Lindy with her penchant for wearing as little as is legally acceptable, with heels as high as physically possible. Mostly we went out together, but now and again we would go out with our friends of our own gender.

It was after one such night out that Lindy changed. For a few days after she was distant and whilst not hostile, a little cool. Now I'm no idiot and knew something was wrong and after a very tense day, I managed to pry out of her what was wrong.

In floods of tears Lindy told me that I would hate her and that I'd probably finish with her. I told her not to be silly and just tell me.

As you've probably guessed, Lindy had gone with a guy in a club on the girl's night out. She swore she was sorry, she swore it would never happen again, but then I dropped my bombshell in that I'd done pretty much the same on a previous night out.

In Lindy's case it turned out she had just blown the guy off. I on the other hand decided to play down the fact that myself and another of my mates had taken a girl back to his and we'd fucked her rigid until dawn, instead I told Lindy we'd snogged and I'd fingered her.

Lots of tears and promises to never stray again ensued, but in reality we both knew like most young people, hormones would get the better of us and eventually so it proved.

We nearly split! Fact is we did for about three or four weeks, but in the end the pull of the love between us proved to great and we got back together although not before we laid out some ground rules.

Rule one. What happens on a night out, stays on a night out. Neither of us wanted to parade our own infidelity to the other.

Rule two. No repeat offences. If we went with someone else it was a one off with no emotional attachment. Love was for us only not a stranger.

Rule three. Never, NEVER in either of our houses. Our parents didn't need to be party to our cheating.

We both agreed to the rules and with hindsight we reckoned it was a pretty mature plan for two horny teenagers.

Four years rolled by and neither of us broke the rules. I still don't know to this day how many side guys Lindy had, I suspect not that many, but I know I had about ten in total.

It was as we slipped into our fifth year, I was twenty four, Lindy twenty three, that I asked her to marry me. She said yes without even thinking about it and after we told our parents, we arranged to marry six months later.

There was one fly in the ointment, our rules. We sat one evening and discussed our plans and it was me that raised the issue of side action. It was something Lindy had thought about too and after a very serious talk, we decided that from signing the marriage register we would be faithful until death do us part.

And so it proved. We neither of us strayed, mostly assisted by a very active and passionate married sex life. Everything was great until... The Accident.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *annawatch30Man
3 days ago

northampton

Great start- wonder what the accident is…..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *din_DomMan
3 days ago

East Calder

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *SB1971Man
3 days ago

cleethorpes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *shmale53Man
3 days ago

haydock

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *irishladMan
3 days ago

North County Dublin

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andyandmickCouple
3 days ago

Chilwell

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arleybird66Man
3 days ago

wexford

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aul 6870Man
3 days ago

Wolverhampton

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *penmyeyes11Man
3 days ago

south east

More please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orkiebar51Man
3 days ago

Keighley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ed_BlueCouple
3 days ago

Loughborough

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *wirlyfunCouple
3 days ago

Alton

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *teve261970Man
3 days ago

Gateshead

I'm definitely intrigued 😉👌👍😈🔥🔥🔥

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lderWiserNowMan
3 days ago

Kettrin

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *littylicker69Man
3 days ago

abergavenny

Mmmmm interesting

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ed-devilsCouple
3 days ago

Hitchin

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *usie pTV/TS
3 days ago

taunton

Oh dear me this sounds quite painful,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oventry4biMan
3 days ago

coventry

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ricky09Man
3 days ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *portbilly1976Man
3 days ago

manchester

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *kpiercedCouple
3 days ago

walsall

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hild_of_60 OP   Man
3 days ago

Preston

The accident was monumental.

I had left school and become apprentice in a firm of scaffolders. Now let me be honest, scaffolders are a different breed. Most of us are nutty as fruit cakes, but one rule you never break is that you are your own safety officer and you never put your mate in danger.

The day of the accident, I was working with new guy. He seemed a little too cocky for my liking, but you work with whatever you have.

We were four floors up when the accident happened.

I honestly don't remember much about it. I shouted to the new guy to throw me a cleat. He did, but it went a bit wide. I know I should have let it fall, but I reached for it and in that instant realised I was hopelessly off balance.

I remember the air rushing past me. A few seconds of heart stopping calm and then the bang.

Blackness closed over me. Strangely it had been a cold day, but all I felt was warmth. I heard voices from far away, but felt very little. A loud hum sounded in my head as I gave myself up to sleep.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *SB1971Man
2 days ago

cleethorpes

This could go so many ways, very intriguing.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ardsoloMan
2 days ago

Harlow

Good start

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *cotty909Man
2 days ago

Tranent

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orkiebar51Man
2 days ago

Keighley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *jspunkyMan
2 days ago

nr rowde

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *tsme574Man
2 days ago

York

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elovetoplay246Couple
2 days ago

North Lincolnshire

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hild_of_60 OP   Man
2 days ago

Preston

My dreams were full of images of falling. Somewhere in the dreams I heard voices far off, but couldn't understand what they were saying. At one point I heard my name and tried to open my eyes, but I was tired, so tired and instead just let the blackness close over me again.

I eventually started to awaken. First I could hear electronic beeping and then voices. I tried to open my eyes, but quickly shut them again as the brilliant white light directly above me burned my vision. I must have groaned as next moment a face appeared above me, a female face, but not one I recognised.

"Hello Carl, welcome back. Please don't try to move, we'll get the consultant to come and speak to you."

I tried to speak, but my mouth was dry and as I spoke my voice cracked, "Lindy, where's Lindy?"

"Shhh darling, your wife is in the day room, I'll go get her for you, but please don't attempt to move or turn your head.

I closed my eyes again and let my body tell me how it felt. I could feel my hands on the crisp cotton sheets and the press of my back. I realised I was laid completely flat and there seemed to be a collar around my neck and head. From my chest down I felt odd, numb and then I realised I couldn't feel my legs. I tried to flex my toes, nothing happened.

A moment of crystal clarity hit me like a train just as a man's face appeared above me, "Carl, please keep very still. I've just been reviewing your CT scan and you have sustained a spinal injury between your T7 and T8 thoracic vertebrae. At the moment it's unstable and we need to operate to make sure it doesn't pinch your spinal cord any further."

I lay there immobile staring up at the guy not really taking in what he was trying to tell me. I looked into his eyes and said, "Does that mean I'm paralysed?"

The man's eyebrows, I noticed, almost met in the middle. It's amazing the little details you remember. He frowned and the gap between the brows closed into one continuous line. He turned away and cleared his throat, then turned back and said, "There's no easy way to say this, but potentially yes. We'll know more after the operation, but I'm sorry to say, you've got a long road ahead of you. Your wife is here, I'll leave you two to talk whilst I go and brief the surgical team and then we'll get you to theatre."

Suddenly there was Lindy. She looked down at me and went to kiss me, but a nurse gently pulled her back, "No darling, please don't touch him, the least little movement and the damage could be catastrophic."

Fresh tears welled up in Lindy's beautiful blue eyes, "Oh God Carl, what have you done to yourself? My beautiful, beautiful husband. Don't worry we'll take good care of you. You know you will always have me."

I felt her touch my hand and I weakly raised a finger and captured one of hers. She smiled at me weakly and touched her other hand to her lips and then blew me a kiss. Tears ran freely down her cheeks smudging her already ruined make up.

I don't know how long we stayed like that, it might have been five minutes, it could have been hours. I could feel the pulse in my neck, hear the noise of the machines as they monitored my vital signs, but I only had eyes for Lindy.

I heard a voice to my right and swivelled my eyes to try to catch a glimpse of the owner. A rather distinguished older face came into view. it moved directly above me so that all I had to do was look straight ahead.

"Hello Carl, I'm Mr, Gilmour, I'll be the surgeon operating on you today. We've cleared an emergency theatre for you so we'll take you down in about ten minutes. I'm going to hopefully put two plates in your back and fuse the T7 and T8 bones so that they don't press any further on your spinal cord. It's too early to say what damage has been done and you will need a lot of physiotherapy, but god willing, we'll get you fixed and back home."

With that he disappeared. Lindy came back into view and I let my eyes follow hers, "Lindy, I'm frightened love!"

Lindy let another tear drop from her eye but stifled the accompanying sob, "Sweetheart, I'm here with you. I just wish I could hug you. Everything seemed so perfect this morning, and I'm sure it will be again, but for now, rest honey and we'll face this together."

I smiled at her, "What would I ever do without you?" I asked.

"Let's hope we never have to find out," Lindy replied.

Just at that moment a nurse in scrubs appeared, "We're ready for you now Carl, lets get you fixed."

The last thing I saw was Lindy's gorgeous face sliding off to my left as a porter wheeled the bed I was on toward the operating theatre.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *usie pTV/TS
2 days ago

taunton

Omg poor man

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hild_of_60 OP   Man
2 days ago

Preston

Consciousness returned gradually. I was still on my back, but now I was propped up slightly. I felt no pain and wondered fleetingly if the previous experience had been a dream. Then I heard it. Beep, beep, beep, the monitor sounding in time with my pulse rate. I tried to move, but was just too weak to manage it.

A face appeared, not one I recognised and said, "Ah hello, you're back with us. How do you feel?"

I blinked several times and said in a croaky voice, "Thirsty. Where am I?"

The face moved up and out of my line of sight as she adjusted something on a panel above my head. I was aware of a large rounded breast hovering an inch from my nose and had the crazy urge to kiss it.... I didn't!

"I'll get you some water and Mr Gilmour will be in to see you in a few minutes," she replied coming back into view, "You just rest, you've been through the wars."

"How long?" I managed to croak.

"What the op? You were in theatre just over three hours. It's early evening now."

I closed my eyes again and waited for the spinning sensation to pass. Voices came to me and I opened my eyes again to see Mr Gilmour and Lindy walking toward me.

"Ah Carl, good to see you awake," Gilmour said, "How do you feel? Any nausea?"

"No," I croaked, "just really thirsty."

Lindy produced a plastic cup with water in it and offered it to my cracked lips.

"Only a drop for now," instructed Gilmour.

I sipped it gratefully then flopped back onto the pillow totally exhausted.

"Three hours and fifteen minutes you were in theatre," Gilmour said, "We've fused T7 and T8 vertebrae. You will have some restriction of mobility left to right, but we will need to see if there is any permanent damage to the spinal cord. It did look quite compressed when we got in there, I'm hoping as we relieved the pressure that you'll get most function back, but it could be a very long road. For now though lets get this collar off you."

He reached forward and I heard a loud rip as the Velcro fastening opened and then felt a cool touch of air as he lifted it away.

"There how's that?" He said.

"Better," I replied, "So will I make a full recovery or are you telling me I might be like this for life?"

Gilmour frowned and stroked his chin, "I hope you will get about ninety five percent function back, eventually, but at the moment it's too early to say, but in my experience you could be looking at a couple of years, maybe three to get back to near normal."

I felt Lindy's hand on my shoulder as I gaped at Gilmour, "Three years!" I gasped, "Three? And then there is guarantee?"

"No Carl I'm afraid there isn't. Now get some rest, we'll talk again tomorrow."

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilver fox 1000Man
2 days ago

i.o.w

This is a very intriguing story im looking forward to how it pans out

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orkiebar51Man
2 days ago

Keighley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hild_of_60 OP   Man
2 days ago

Preston

I spent almost three weeks in hospital. Lindy came every day to sit with me and we talked about the future. She assured me she would be there for me forever and that somehow we would get through this crisis.

That word 'somehow' covers a multitude of very ill defined possibilities, but at that point in time we had no idea what 'somehow' meant. That would change.

Gilmour was brilliant. He never wrapped things up, but did explain all the possibilities and assured me that at nearly twenty six years old I had the best possible chance of recovering.

The day I went home Lindy came to collect me. She appeared in my room pushing a wheel chair. I looked at it in horror as she wheeled it before her, "Come on Mister, time to go home," she said cheerily, "It's going to be good to have you home."

Gilmour came to see me off and shook my hand, "Good luck Carl, I'll see you in a month for a follow up, but in the meantime I've arranged the physios to come and work with you three times a week."

Lindy hugged him and gave him a peck on the cheek. The gesture was simple, but also, so very intimate. For no reason, I felt a sudden surge of jealousy as I realised it was an able bodied response that I couldn't experience and possibly never would again.

We drove home in near silence. I watched the world pass outside the car windows and felt a deep melancholy settle over me. Children ran and played in the park, a man walked his dog. Three young mums stood around chatting. All were everyday things that required working legs and at that moment I truly realised that my life had changed.

My reverie was interrupted by Lindy, "Carl? You Ok? You're very quiet, is everything alright?"

I looked at her and saw her frown, "Sorry love, I was just thinking about what things will be like going forward."

She smiled at me and reaching over squeezed my thigh. I followed her movement with my eyes, but felt nothing when she touched me. I twisted my face into a wry smile, but I was crying inside.

We arrived home and were greeted at the door by my mum and dad. "What's mum and dad doing here?" I asked Lindy.

"Your dad's been putting in grab handles for you to help get you around," she answered, "It's lucky we live in a bungalow, there haven't been too many adaptations to make."

Again I smiled at her, but realised that every new revelation was another blow to my independence. From now on I was reliant on others and it wasn't something that was going to sit well.

Mum and Dad eventually went home and left Lindy and I alone. We had dinner and then sat in the lounge together on the sofa. Lindy snuggled into me and put her hand on my chest and her head on my shoulder. She was silent for a minute or two, but then said, "I'm glad you're home, I've missed you terribly. It's so lonely sleeping in that big bed on my own. I've missed him as well."

She let her hand fall to my lap and gently rubbed my bulge. I watched her hand movements, but then in horror realised I couldn't feel anything except a little pressure. Lindy twisted her head to look at me and said, "What's wrong love?"

I looked down at her and a tear ran down my cheek as I met her deep blue eyes and replied, "Lindy, I can't feel that."

Her mouth fell open and I heard her sharp intake of breath, "You can't feel me touching you?" She asked slowly.

I shook my head rapidly, "No love, all I can feel is a little pressure, but as for you stroking me, no, not a thing."

She snatched her hand away as if my crotch had suddenly hit a thousand degrees. Averting her eyes she stammered, "Sorry love, I just... well I didn't think.... Oh God, poor thing."

She hugged me and buried her head in my shoulder. I heard her sob and my heart broke. Both of us held tight and cried together. We both knew now how completely life was to change.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orkiebar51Man
2 days ago

Keighley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *wirlyfunCouple
2 days ago

Alton

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *irishladMan
2 days ago

North County Dublin

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilver fox 1000Man
2 days ago

i.o.w

Oh my god how is this story going to end

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *shmale53Man
2 days ago

haydock

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ed-devilsCouple
2 days ago

Hitchin

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *omkingbillyCouple
2 days ago

welingborough

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *SB1971Man
2 days ago

cleethorpes

Wow this is going to be a really difficult story to wrap your head around, hope it has a great recovery

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *littylicker69Man
2 days ago

abergavenny

Such a sad read so far & just hoping the feelings wil come back with a bit of time & help

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ivek68Man
2 days ago

york

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hild_of_60 OP   Man
2 days ago

Preston

Author's Note

I started this story not really knowing how it would either work or be received. I'm sensing from some of the feed back that it's a really difficult subject to tackle.

Nevertheless it is a very real situation for many, many couples. Many of our service men have come back from combat duty in far worse states than Carl and along with their families have had to face the very real impact of serious life changing injury.

The characters in the tale are very much works of fiction. The situation they have found themselves in is not and I feel for every single one of them.

This story is still a work in progress. I know where I want it to go and I know how I would like it to end up, but life isn't always about happy endings.

My aim is not to offend anyone's sensibilities, but just ask yourself, if I were in the position of Carl and Lindy, what exactly would I think might happen?

I'll be honest, this is the toughest subject I've ever tackled and at this moment in time I hope you will all stay with me as I explore the possibilities.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *jspunkyMan
24 hours ago

nr rowde

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *j and c 2Couple
23 hours ago

mullingar

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *shmale53Man
23 hours ago

haydock

Very relatable as it’s tough after an accident

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lderWiserNowMan
22 hours ago

Kettrin

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ertiebasset500Couple
22 hours ago

south east

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hild_of_60 OP   Man
22 hours ago

Preston

Six weeks later we were back at the hospital for a check up. The operation had been a complete success and my spine was stable. The fly in the ointment was the lack of sensation.

I was booked in for nerve conduction tests and soon the sad truth was revealed.

We were ushered into Mr Gilmour's office by a nurse. I sat in my wheel chair and Lindy sat to my left. She looked stunning that day, the sun streaming through the window catching the highlights in her mane of blond hair. She wore a short skirt, that showed her long slender legs to perfection. As we sat there Gilmour removed his glasses and looking at both of us in turn took a deep breath, "Carl, Lindy, I'm going to get right to the point, there's nothing to be gained from sugar coating this."

I glanced at Lindy, her face was an impassive mask. The usual soft line of her jaw was clear and tight as if she knew what was coming. I felt my stomach roll and then go into free fall.

Gilmour locked eyes with me, "Carl, it's bad news I'm afraid. The nerve conduction tests show you have only about five percent conduction in your spine below T8, that may improve over time, but for now and the foreseeable future, I'm sorry to have to tell you that you are going to be disabled."

The world swam about my head. I felt the bile rise in my throat and Gilmour's face receding to a pin point. The next thing I knew was looking into Lindy's face, with Gilmour stood behind her.

"Carl! Carl! Are you alright? Sweetheart" she cried out.

"What happened?" I managed to stammer.

Gilmour crouched down next to me and said, "You fainted. Probably the shock and the hypostatic blood pressure. Take a moment or two and you'll be fine."

A couple of minutes went by and Gilmour and Lindy lifted me back into the wheelchair. I sat there looking from one to the other and suddenly the reality of my situation hit me. Tears came quickly, huge wracking sobs shook my body. Lindy jumped up and took me in her arms and held me tight.

"It'll be OK, we'll get through this I promise. I love you Carl and I'm here for you," she soothed.

I've never forgotten those words, especially given what came after, but I'm getting ahead of the story.

I calmed down and Gilmour carried on driving the nails into my coffin. To sum it up, I would probably walk after a fashion, but mostly I was to be confined to a wheelchair. Sex would be impossible, although he didn't rule out some improvement, but it would be unlikely. Work, gone! Sport, gone! My previous life ended, replaced by a possible lifetime of disability.

I was in total shock. I barely felt Gilmour take my hand and shake it. He kissed Lindy on her cheek and told her if she needed anything to call. I remember Lindy saying, "Thanks Mr Gilmour. Come on you, lets get you home."

The nurse held the door and Lindy wheeled me out and down a long corridor. I saw it stretch in front of me, featureless apart from a doorway every so often. As a metaphor for my new life it couldn't have been more apt.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hild_of_60 OP   Man
21 hours ago

Preston

Life seemed to settle into a routine fairly quickly. With the grab handles installed in the house, I could pretty much get around by myself. Even showering was made possible by the installation of a pull down seat that let me wash myself. It was such little bits of independence that made life bearable.

A low point came when the MD and my manager from the scaffold company came round to see me. I'd not heard anything from work for over a month when without warning they appeared at my front door. Lindy's company had been great and had allowed her a three month sabbatical, but money was starting to get tight, so the time was coming she would have to go back to work.

The doorbell rang and Lindy went to answer it. "Yes, oh come in, yes, he's in here...."

The lounge door swung open and Lindy ushered in my boss and the MD. She showed them a seat and like a pair of bookends they sat at either end of the sofa.

"Tea, coffee, gentlemen?" Lindy said in her best hostess voice.

"Coffee please for both of us," the MD clearly taking charge.

"How are you Carl?" My manager asked.

"Oh I'm just tickety-boo," I replied, "I can't walk, can't climb and am stuck in this thing sixteen hours a day." I banged the arm of the chair as if to emphasise how not tickety-boo I really was.

"No it can't be easy," he concurred unable to meet my gaze.

The MD sensed the awkwardness of the conversation and quickly chipped in, "Carl, I just want to say, on behalf of the company, we are glad that you have come through this alive. You fell a long way and the majority of falls over that distance are fatal."

Well that cheered me up no end! "Yeah, well there are times it doesn't feel that I've been lucky. I'm twenty six years old and will possibly spend the next fifty or sixty years in a wheelchair. Look guys, I appreciate the concern, but you haven't come just to say hello have you?"

At that point Lindy came back in with a tray with four mugs of coffee on it. She handed two to our visitors and then gave me mine, before sitting next to me in the armchair.

"The MD was just saying how everyone is happy I'm alive and how lucky I am to have survived," I said ruefully.

"Oh I see," remarked Lindy, "That's nice. Pity it's taken over two months for anyone to contact you though."

The MD shifted uncomfortably, "Yes I agree that is regretable. We did ask some of Carl's colleagues to put in a call. I guess the message didn't get through."

My manager cleared his throat, "Carl we've had to let the lad you were working with go. We did our own internal investigation and he admitted that he deliberately threw the cleat wide to make it difficult for you. He didn't expect you to fall. It's been put down to inexperience on his part and horseplay."

I humphed, already knowing where this conversation was heading.

The MD continued, "You see Carl, the HSE are now involved and a full formal investigation has been launched. The company are on the ropes over this. We are trying to limit the damage for all concerned. Obviously you aren't going to be able to return to work on the steel, but we can offer you an office based position. Naturally it will be at a lesser salary than you were on, but under the circumstances we feel that would be a fair offer. Alternatively I have a cashiers cheque here for twenty five thousand pounds. If you accept it, we will need you to sign a waiver and accept liability for the accident, after all you weren't roped on so there is a degree of culpability."

Lindy gasped and I ground my teeth in anger, "Lets get this right. You want me to take responsibility for my own accident even though the guy I was working with has admitted he caused it. In return you'll bribe me to not drop you in the shit with the HSE, or I can have a job at a fraction of the pay I was on stuck in some site office."

My eyes drilled into the pair in turn. My manager visibly shrank, but the MD stared back impassively. "Sorry Carl, but yes, that just about sums it up. Really this isn't personal, but it's my duty to protect the reputation of the company and twenty five big ones is nothing to sniff at."

There it was, as if losing my mobility wasn't enough, I'd been stitched up like a kipper. I signed their paperwork, accepted their money and then ordered them to get the fuck out of my house.

I didn't think things could get any lower. Sadly I was wrong.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inky grandadMan
21 hours ago

Spain

Looking forward to more 👍🔥🔥

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orkiebar51Man
21 hours ago

Keighley

Superbly written

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ogue78Man
20 hours ago

Edinburgh

Well this is different... Very well written though and liking so far!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *kpiercedCouple
20 hours ago

walsall

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *littylicker69Man
19 hours ago

abergavenny

Different to what I was expecting but part of life what does happen

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ed-devilsCouple
19 hours ago

Hitchin

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hild_of_60 OP   Man
18 hours ago

Preston

Lindy's sabbatical came to an end and she had to return to work. We had cashed the company's cheque and I had invested some of the money in an self propelled wheelchair, which made life so much easier for both myself and for Lindy.

Her second day back, she got up and disappeared into the en-suite to shower and get ready. Before my accident, neither of us ever shut the door, but just recently Lindy had taken to closing it whenever she went in there.

I was sat in bed scrolling through the news, when I heard a gasp from the bathroom. I didn't think anything of it, but it was followed a few seconds later by another gasp and a muffled groan.

"Lindy? You Ok love?" I shouted.

There was no answer at first, but then a slightly breathless voice called back, "Errmm, yes Carl, I'm fine, nothing to worry about."

A few minutes later Lindy appeared wrapped in a big fluffy pink towel and again I asked if everything was alright.

Some questions should come with a health warning as no sooner had I finished asking than Lindy spun on her heels and yelled at me, "YES EVERYTHING IS FINE!!"

I stared at her and noticed the bright red flush on her chest and neck, but more than that saw the anger and fire in her eyes. A look crossed her face as though she was considering whether to say any more or keep quiet. I was about to find out her decision.

"Actually Carl, no not everything is fine," she snapped, "My husband is stuck in a fucking wheelchair and I'm now working to keep both of us. Add to that I'm twenty five years old, married and I'm horny as fuck, and you can't do anything about that. So no everything is far from fucking fine."

I looked at her, the anger etched into her face and I dropped my head to my chest and sighed in resignation. She was right, what use was I to a beautiful, sexually prime woman, who has needs and desires. I looked at her and muttered, "Sorry love."

She looked at me and walked over to the bed, "No sweetheart, it's me who should be sorry. The problem is every now and then I need to relieve the itch and I'm ashamed. I'm ashamed because I'm able to do that and you're not. I'm ashamed because I don't want you to see that I'm weak and need to masturbate to keep my sanity. Yes I was in there using the shower gel bottle to fuck myself, OK? I need the release or I'll go mad. We promised until death do us part and realistically we've got another fifty or sixty years of total monogamy, but worse than that total celibacy. I need something, I can't go on never experiencing the passion and the pleasure of sex, ever again. I don't want to lose you Carl, but 'this' is just not enough."

I looked at her knowing she was right. I couldn't tie a virile young woman to me and make her live her life as a nun. A tear ran down my face, which Lindy quickly wiped away. She smiled at me and said, "Lets talk tonight. I want you to call Gilmour and ask is there anything he can do for us. Then lets see what we can do, there has to be something."

Twenty minutes later she was gone. she looked gorgeous as she left for the office. I knew I had to do something and do it fast. As I eased myself into my chair I caught a glance at our wedding photo and realised that moment was a thousand years ago.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inky grandadMan
17 hours ago

Spain

Excellent, looking forward to more 👍🔥🔥

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *littylicker69Man
17 hours ago

abergavenny

Wow that’s got to hurt I got my fingers crossed for them both come on Gilmore

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hild_of_60 OP   Man
16 hours ago

Preston

I spoke to Mr Gilmour who assured me there were things that they could do to restore some measure of function and that he would refer me to urology.

By now I was getting quite adept at living life from the chair, so I planned and made a nice dinner for when Lindy returned home from work.

At five thirty, she breezed into the house. It was as if the morning had never happened, until she came to me and looking deep in my eyes told me she was sorry for being a cow.

I assured her she had every right to feel aggrieved as had I and that I had called Gilmour and all about our conversation.

We ate dinner and engaged in the usual idle chatter that married couples do, before we retired to the lounge for a proper discussion. Lindy had been to get changed and came down wearing a practically see through gown. At one time I would have been thrilled, but now I just sat dejectedly and stared at her.

"Lindy you look amazing, but there isn't anything I can do about it," I said mournfully.

Lindy giggled and replied, "Carl, I've been thinking about this quite a bit. Ok your cock doesn't work at the moment and you can't fuck me, but your fingers work, and you can lick pussy for England. It means changing things around a bit, but I think we can still have some fun. Will you try?"

I looked at her and agreed to see if we could make an attempt to satisfy her. "Great," she exclaimed, "I was hoping you would at least try. Now then what do you think of this?"

Lindy stood in front of me and swayed her hips from side to side flicking the gown backwards and forwards. She has always kept her pussy neatly trimmed, but now as the gown parted to reveal her pubis, I gasped as I saw it was completely smooth, "What? You shaved all your pubic hair off? Why?" I asked in astonishment.

"I don't really know, it felt like a good way for a new start. Do you like it?"

"Fuck yes, may I feel?" I blurted out.

"Thought you'd never ask," she giggled back.

Slowly she came right up to me and then lifted her leg to plant her heeled shoe on the sofa next to me. Her pussy was so close I could almost smell her. I raised my hand and gently stroked the beautifully smooth flesh. Lindy took a sharp intake of breath, "God that feels nice," she exclaimed, "To have you touch me again. I've missed you."

She bent and kissed me, her tongue snaking into my mouth and her hand holding the back of my neck steadying herself. She drew back slightly and whispered, "Carl, darling, please baby, finger fuck me. Let me feel you any part of you, inside me."

I let my fingers slide downwards over her clit and into the folds of her labia. the tips of my fingers found her opening and I slipped two inside accompanied by a hissing gasp from her.

Lindy was soaking, really soaking. I'd never seen or felt her so turned on in all our years. I broke from the kiss again and looked at her, "Lindy your flooding," I breathed.

"I know, I'm on fire for you. I've so missed your touch. Now frig the fuck out of me!"

I pushed my fingers fully inside her and she let out a desperate cry, "More, give me more."

I pushed the remaining two fingers into her as far as I could and started to twist my hand. I could hear her panting as I literally screwed her with my four fingers. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, that's so good."

I pulled my face back and saw a wild look in her eyes as my hand worked it's way deeper as her vaginal muscles relaxed. Now as well as twisting I was thrusting my hand in as her juiced flowed out over my wrist.

Lindy was panting and making desperate mewling noises interspersed with the occasional "Oh God". Suddenly she looked at me and said, "Carl go for it, try your entire fist. Oh fuck this is so fucking good."

I pulled my hand back and folded my thumb into the palm, before offering it back up. I put one arm around her waist and used that as a lever to push deeper than ever. "Oh fuck yes!!! Oh bloody hell, you're nearly there," she gasped.

I twisted one more time and suddenly felt her lips slide over the knuckles of the back of my hand. As my fist went into her, she let out a loud scream and cried out, "FUCK YES, fucking fist me."

I worked my knuckles back and forth over the front wall of her gushing cunt. Unearthly noises came from her throat and she started to tremble. The liquid from her cunt flowed freely down my arm and soaked my joggers. Lindy dropped a hand down to her pussy and felt my wrist as it twisted inside her, then she started to work on her own clit strumming it like a guitar. Her cries grew shorter and more desperate as her climax approached.

Suddenly she was there! Juices poured from her in a steady thin stream. Her body shook and convulsed as she orgasmed. Her arms went around my neck and she pulled me into her body my face resting between her amazing solid tits. I managed to twist my face to get some air and started to kiss and suck the flesh of her right breast.

On and on her orgasm went. I don't know for how long, but I would guess maybe a full minute to ninety seconds. Eventually now to sensitive she pushed down on my wrist forcing my hand out of her gaping cunt.

Lindy flopped down on the sofa, her legs wide open showing the bright red interior of her vaginal passage. Sweat glistened on her brow and chest. A small love bite appeared where I had sucked the skin of her breast. She lay there, eyes tightly closed and breathing really heavily. Suddenly she started laughing, "Wow Carl, just wow. In all our years together you never made me cum like that, why have you never fisted me before?"

I giggled at her, "I guess I've never needed to before. Was it that good?"

She said nothing just nodded her head languidly, then breathed, "Oh yes darling, it was that good."

When we went to bed that night, we lay in each others arms, happy for the first time in a few months. We kissed softly and stroked each other. For the time being we were happy, but for how long.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ick24091965Man
16 hours ago

Bristol

Omg amazing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ustsex69Man
15 hours ago

EH48

😋

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilver fox 1000Man
14 hours ago

i.o.w

Glad there was some improvement but its still sad and a difficult read, but its so well written you should be an author

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orkiebar51Man
14 hours ago

Keighley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *kpiercedCouple
14 hours ago

walsall

🔥🔥🔥

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inky grandadMan
14 hours ago

Spain

Excellent, looking forward to more 👍🔥🔥

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *erfecttwoMan
14 hours ago

crewe

Just a little information. My mate went through this 10 years ago. Most injured people don't lose sport they use it as a form of rehab and brings back the confidence in the body again. It's a very positive way forward.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hild_of_60 OP   Man
8 hours ago

Preston


"Just a little information. My mate went through this 10 years ago. Most injured people don't lose sport they use it as a form of rehab and brings back the confidence in the body again. It's a very positive way forward. "

I understand that and at the moment the story is young. It may come in later, I'm not sure yet, but thank you for the feed back.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hild_of_60 OP   Man
7 hours ago

Preston

The next few weeks were an ocean of discovery. Just how much can a paraplegic do to keep his sexually greedy wife satisfied?

We experimented with positions and techniques, obviously non of them included me taking any active part and Lindy had to do all the hard work, but we managed to leave her gasping and sweating often enough to keep the flames burning.

Gilmour was true to his word and Urology called me in for a consultation. I went more in hope than expectation, but I left feeling much more positive.

I got home and waited for Lindy to arrive. At five thirty she came in the house bubbling with news, but true to herself she asked me first about my day.

My day! What a day. The consultation had gone well except for one thing. Given the extent of my injury, it was explained my only, yes only option, was a penile implant. It was explained it would restore function, but not sensation. Yes I would get hard, but for me, well I wouldn't feel it.

I had listened, but by the end had been less than enthusiastic and as a delaying tactic asked for time to consider the option.

Lindy's news was pretty banal in comparison. He boss had decided to take early retirement and a new guy would be taking over. She seemed sad, but at the same time excited to be working with someone new. "You can meet him," she said, "The boss is having a retirement function and partners are invited. The new guy will be there and I can introduce you. He comes with a really good rep. Who knows you might like him?"

"Have you met him yet?" I asked casually.

"Oh yes, he was at a works conference last year and he came in the office today. Mike has been with the company forever and now he's going to be my new boss."

I smiled and made the right noises, but I knew Lindy, and enthusing over her boss wasn't her style.

Somewhere alarm bells were ringing and I didn't know why. I was about to find out.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *jspunkyMan
54 minutes ago

nr rowde

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *j and c 2Couple
13 minutes ago

mullingar

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *kpiercedCouple
1 minute ago!

walsall

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top