FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Trimming my Neighbours Bush pt 2

Jump to newest
 

By *iny123 OP   Man
5 days ago

Lincoln

Back again, a quick recap..

Breathe in, smell my manhood I told her.

She took a deep breath, her eyes closed as she inhaled my musky cock and balls smell. She moaned as she took in deep nasal breaths of my sweaty ballsack.

I let her enjoy her moment for a few seconds then spoke again.

Taste it, taste my desire.

Carol spoke - I dont know what to do, I've never done this before.

I told her to lift my cock and start licking from the base all along to the tip. When you get to the tip open your mouth and think of it as a lollipop. Take it in and suck and lick.

She did as she was told, hesitantly.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *areABCMan
5 days ago

clonmel

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iv JonesMan
5 days ago

cardiff

More please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *itboyslim2Man
5 days ago

stevenage

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eterpervisMan
5 days ago

by the river.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilbert4450Man
5 days ago

paisley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *entleman jim 2000Man
5 days ago

Gamlingay

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ormladMan
5 days ago

nearby

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *gvdriver2Man
5 days ago

Highbridge

Welcome back

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anteddeadoraliveMan
5 days ago

st helens

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ushin boundariesCouple
5 days ago

halstead

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iny123 OP   Man
5 days ago

Lincoln

Take my cock in your mouth and suck it properly I told her. Work your mouth up and down making sure you use your tongue around my helmet. Make it wet, soaking wet. Grip it round the base and wank it with your mouth. Use your other hand to feel my balls, stroke and squeeze them, pull them and play with them.

Don't stop with your sucking, keep going.

I held her head and gently started face fucking her, pushing my cock deeper in her mouth, even making her gag a little.

She looked a little panicked like I was trying to force her. I told her to relax and take it in.

Not wanting to push her boundaries too far and scare her off I lifted her to her feet and kissed her while I stripped her off and used my fingers, rubbing her clit and spreading her pussy lips.

Carol had not yet let go of my cock and she looked uP at me, please put it in me again, please she gasped.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orkcouple3Couple
5 days ago

york

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *itboyslim2Man
5 days ago

stevenage

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ayarMan
5 days ago

Wirral

Keep going

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ature SpiceCouple
5 days ago

Bolton

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iny123 OP   Man
5 days ago

Lincoln

I led Carol to the bed and she sat, no doubt expecting to go into missionary position as she had known no other positions.

I helped her back up and told her to kneel on the bed with her back to me.

She adopted the position, again with a puzzled look on her face.

As she knelt i crouched behind her rubbing my fingers into her pussy which relaxed and aroused her.

As she got more aroused i bent down and used my tongue alongside my fingers, lapping at her sumptuous lips, tasting her sweet cunt juice.

My tongue moved up and licked her little starfish which brought a definite cry of surprise from Carol and she wriggled her hips in delight.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oppy12Man
5 days ago

Swindon

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *atureVintage69Man
5 days ago

Near Warrington

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *araday1066Man
5 days ago

durham

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ushin boundariesCouple
5 days ago

halstead

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aidbacklookingMan
5 days ago

evesham

Mmmmm yes pls

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andy IanMan
4 days ago

cheshire/Preston

Sounds like she will learn fast as remember it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *kpiercedCouple
4 days ago

walsall

🔥

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ucksguy2000Man
4 days ago

Aylesbury

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oth0712Man
4 days ago

cambridge

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *agnar1980Man
4 days ago

Poole

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *l1 guyMan
4 days ago

Slough

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aveg0121Man
4 days ago

Dudley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ick24091965Man
4 days ago

Bristol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ricky09Man
4 days ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ickedwillyCouple
4 days ago

Bangor

Wish I could find part one

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *erseykevMan
4 days ago

St Helier

Carol could be in for a surprise!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iny123 OP   Man
4 days ago

Lincoln

I continued licking and fingerings Carol's two holes and she was soon approaching her first orgasm of the day.

I increased the tempo of my fingers inside her, sliding 2 fingers deep and fast. With a loud moan Carol started cumming, her legs shaking and almost giving way.

I held her hips as she came. She was revelling in the pleasure of her orgasm.

As she finished i put my rock hard cock between her cunt lips, no gentle introduction this time I pushed as much of my cock as her tight cunt would allow inside her.

She swooned at this and I started thrusting deep and hard.

Carol was now panting and moaning. She started pushing back on my cock as an animal instinct to fuck took over.

She was now fucking me as much as I was fucking her. She was almost growling as she grabbed the sheets in her fists and thrust back onto my cock.

This was too much for both of us. Carol started to push and squirt as she came and my cock exploded deep inside her swamping her with a heavy load of cum

We continued fucking each other, our juices literally pumping out of her cunt, we couldn't stop so aroused were we both.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ushin boundariesCouple
4 days ago

halstead

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oppy12Man
4 days ago

Swindon

So very good!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aveg0121Man
4 days ago

Dudley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lderWiserNowMan
4 days ago

Kettrin

Terrific

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *noopy70Man
4 days ago

Epping

Brilliant story

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orkcouple3Couple
4 days ago

york

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *erseykevMan
4 days ago

St Helier

So good!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *evonFbsCouple
4 days ago

East Devon

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ormladMan
4 days ago

nearby

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *usie pTV/TS
4 days ago

taunton

save some stregth for finishing the bush trim.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ii12vwMan
4 days ago

Haverhill

Wow this is great

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ainnwuk56Man
4 days ago

Mirfield


"Wish I could find part one "

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1836424

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ucksguy2000Man
4 days ago

Aylesbury

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *cubasexMan
4 days ago

dudley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *1sexypairCouple
4 days ago

Retford

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *shmale53Man
4 days ago

haydock

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *irishladMan
4 days ago

North County Dublin

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *itboyslim2Man
4 days ago

stevenage

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *IG HANDS 2Man
4 days ago

on a cloud

Moooor needed

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *l1 guyMan
4 days ago

Slough

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andy IanMan
4 days ago

cheshire/Preston

More please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iny123 OP   Man
4 days ago

Lincoln

I couldn't resist the need to taste her cunt. I pulled out with a satisfying sucking sound as my cock eased out of her swollen cunt.

I bent down sticking my mouth over her still open cunt, licking and chewing on her gorgeous lips.

I greedily drank the mix of juices that were falling from her.

Carol was again rapidly approaching orgasm and I felt her body pulse as she convulsed on my tongue.

I carried on until she begged me to stop, saying it was too intense, too tender to the point of painful.

I respected her wishes and turning her around lifted her and kissed her sharing the flood of juices from around my face. Carol responded, obviously enjoying these new sensations and tastes.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *erseykevMan
4 days ago

St Helier

Sweet Caroline! So good So good So good!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ushin boundariesCouple
4 days ago

halstead

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orkcouple3Couple
4 days ago

york

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aveg0121Man
4 days ago

Dudley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arny70Man
4 days ago

Consett

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elbyfuntimesMan
4 days ago

Selby

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *IG HANDS 2Man
4 days ago

on a cloud

Can you do longer parts

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rego69Man
4 days ago

Chelmsford

Yep. Phew.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ardsoloMan
3 days ago

Harlow

Loving this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *l1 guyMan
3 days ago

Slough

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iny123 OP   Man
3 days ago

Lincoln

Carol broke off the kiss and looking up at me she said I can't believe you have made me feel like this, I thought everyone just had sex the same way George and I did. I've spent 50 years of marriage not knowing that sex could be so exhilarating!

She sat on the bed and continued, I must admit I did enjoy earlier when I was licking your bits, can I do it again please? As she took hold of my flaccid cock.

Of course I told her, although it may not be as hard as before, I have just cum and may need sometime to recover but feel free to practice.

Carol nodded and put my soft cock in her mouth tentatively sucking my helmet. The feeling was so gentle it started to arouse me in a different way than if she had gone at it like a pro.

She broke off and looked up saying it tastes very different this time, is that because you were inside me?

Her innocence was so arousing my cock was soon at full hardness again as I told her it was coated in her love juice and my cum and she should try and clean it for me.

Okay she said and took my now hard cock back in her mouth.

I decided to up the game a little and held Carol's head as I slowly started to pump my cock into her mouth.

Surprisingly she caught on quick, grasping my cock and sucking harder as I increased the tempo.

The sight of her taking my cock and gagging without pulling away was so exotic I found myself near the point of cumming again.

Carol, im going to cum in a second, do you want to taste my spunk or watch me cum?

Can I do both? She asked.

I told her of course, just open her mouth and watch my cock i said as I pulled back and wanked my cock towards her face.

Carol sat there mouth open and eyes wide as I wanked furiously. This was so dirty and I couldn't hold back as jets of spunk hit Carol's face. After the first couple of jets splattered across her nose I pushed my cock back in her mouth and pumped the rest of my load down her throat.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igkidexyMan
3 days ago

Dublin

Brilliant

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ii12vwMan
3 days ago

Haverhill

Fuck yes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ickgolfMan
3 days ago

portlaoise

One of the best stories ❤️ on here amazing xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aveg0121Man
3 days ago

Dudley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *itboyslim2Man
3 days ago

stevenage

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *IG HANDS 2Man
3 days ago

on a cloud

Yes yes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eanne4fun500Man
3 days ago

Liverpool

Hell yes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oppy12Man
3 days ago

Swindon

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *l1 guyMan
3 days ago

Slough

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *erseykevMan
3 days ago

St Helier

Carol's seems to learn fast

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *areABCMan
3 days ago

clonmel

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *shmale53Man
3 days ago

haydock

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eterpervisMan
3 days ago

by the river.

Delightful

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *exyfred76Man
3 days ago

Cheshire

O yes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *teve261970Man
3 days ago

Gateshead

Fantastic, 😉😈👍👌🔥🔥🔥

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rgasmdonorMan
3 days ago

millstreet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ayarMan
3 days ago

Wirral

So good

Any carols in my area get in touch

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andy IanMan
3 days ago

cheshire/Preston

So love it when they want to taste a load of spunk

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nchorMan
3 days ago

PSL

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hris 1000200Man
3 days ago

kells

Great story so hard reading it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ushin boundariesCouple
3 days ago

halstead

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lderWiserNowMan
3 days ago

Kettrin

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *asonmason51Man
3 days ago

sunderland

Quick learner !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orkcouple3Couple
3 days ago

york

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oyntzMan
2 days ago

all over Ireland

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *en1234300Man
2 days ago

Peterborough

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *kpiercedCouple
2 days ago

walsall

🔥

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ardsoloMan
2 days ago

Harlow

I need a Carol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oth0712Man
2 days ago

cambridge

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *cubasexMan
2 days ago

dudley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iny123 OP   Man
2 days ago

Lincoln

Carol sat there, her face dripping in cum. She had a huge smile on her face and said - this is so much fun, I can't believe I've spent my entire life unaware that sex is supposed to more than what I had. I want more fun!

As she spoke I had to agree, she did deserve more fun in her life.

How would you feel if I brought a male friend next time? I asked.

Oh can you do that, is it usual? She asked.

Maybe not usual, but you thought what you had before was usual. You want to enjoy more, what could be better than twice the fun?

What about if you try it and dont like it we can stop at any time and no harm done.

Can I think about it and let you know, I will message you later she said.

I of course agreed, we had another quick snog and a grope and I headed home to await her text.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igkidexyMan
2 days ago

Dublin

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orkcouple3Couple
2 days ago

york

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *cubasexMan
2 days ago

dudley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *erseykevMan
2 days ago

St Helier

This could be fun!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andy IanMan
2 days ago

cheshire/Preston

She’s going to agree

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ustsex69Man
2 days ago

EH48

😋😋

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *evonFbsCouple
2 days ago

East Devon

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oyntzMan
2 days ago

all over Ireland

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *IG HANDS 2Man
2 days ago

on a cloud

Bit slow

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ushin boundariesCouple
2 days ago

halstead

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aveg0121Man
2 days ago

Dudley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *areABCMan
2 days ago

clonmel

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iny123 OP   Man
2 days ago

Lincoln

The next day I was out tending my own front garden and Carol walked down the road. She stopped and we chatted, for all intents and purposes just two neighbours being polite.

After making sure we couldn't be overheard, Carol spoke in barely a whisper - what we spoke about yesterday, I've decided I've missed out on too much fun to not at least try it, so I would like to try it - but you will be there if I decide it's gone too far won't you?

I reassured her that I would never let anything happen that she wasn't happy with.

Ok then, she said. Set it up and we'll do it! Looking relieved she smiled radiantly.

What should I wear? She asked.

Just pick what you think is your sexiest set of lingerie with stockings and high heels, that will get any man wanting you i told her.

Ok she said and off she trotted with a little wiggle and a spring in her step. I couldn't wait for what was coming next, I had the perfect choice of mate to accompany us on the next meet. Carol was in for a treat!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iny123 OP   Man
2 days ago

Lincoln

[Removed by poster at 02/10/26 16:33:29]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *evonFbsCouple
2 days ago

East Devon

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *IG HANDS 2Man
2 days ago

on a cloud

I really enjoying this keep it moveing well done

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ushin boundariesCouple
2 days ago

halstead

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *erseykevMan
2 days ago

St Helier

Call me mate! Would love to join you both?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nchorMan
2 days ago

PSL

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orkcouple3Couple
2 days ago

york

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ayarMan
2 days ago

Wirral

So good

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oventry4biMan
2 days ago

coventry

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *atureVintage69Man
2 days ago

Near Warrington

Awesome

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ucksguy2000Man
2 days ago

Aylesbury

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iny123 OP   Man
2 days ago

Lincoln

Shortly after saying cheerio to Carol I phoned my mate Paul and asked him if he could meet me for a pint in the local pub later on as I had a proposition for him.

Paul and I had a history of playing together with various women over the years and straight away he knew I must have a new target.

He readily agreed and I said I would meet him around 7.

We duly met and had a pint together before he asked what was going on.

I told him all about Carol and what had happened and he was straight away happy to offer his services.

And I can confirm that his services are something to witness.

The first time we met was at a swingers party held by mutual friends and Paul was the toast of the party solely due to the size of his cock. When I first saw him performing at that party I was drawn to a room where a woman was making incredibly erotic noises as she was getting fucked by Paul. I watched as he withdrew his cock from the woman and I had never seen suck a thick member. About 8 inches long it must have been as thick as a can with a helmet like like a motorbikers crash hat!

The woman's fanny looked like a wizards sleeve when he pulled out and she was a sodden mess flooded with a huge amount of cum.

I was looking forward to introducing him to Carol!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rego69Man
2 days ago

Chelmsford

Oh boy she will be moaning.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ushin boundariesCouple
2 days ago

halstead

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *l1 guyMan
23 hours ago

Slough

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *evonFbsCouple
23 hours ago

East Devon

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hemarcus2376Man
23 hours ago

gorseinon

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *shmale53Man
23 hours ago

haydock

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *erseykevMan
22 hours ago

St Helier

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lderWiserNowMan
22 hours ago

Kettrin

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *exyfred76Man
22 hours ago

Cheshire

O wow

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rgasmdonorMan
22 hours ago

millstreet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oppy12Man
22 hours ago

Swindon

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igkidexyMan
21 hours ago

Dublin

Wow

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *cubasexMan
21 hours ago

dudley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *gvdriver2Man
19 hours ago

Highbridge

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ic loves to lickMan
19 hours ago

Birmingham

more please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *littylicker69Man
17 hours ago

abergavenny

I can’t wait either Mmmmm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andy IanMan
16 hours ago

cheshire/Preston

So are we get it sorted

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ayarMan
15 hours ago

Wirral

Carol will be broken

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issitCouple
15 hours ago

Banbury

Good story

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *angtidy42Couple
11 hours ago

Redditch

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top