It wasn't the first time I watched, but probably the most favourite one I'd watched.
She was quite heavily pregnant, and as had been the case in previous ones, she was insatiable.
She just could not be satisfied. Having an orgasm was on her mind morning, noon and night.
So as we travelled home one late afternoon from a weekend family event, she was once again feeling the need.
Sitting on the passenger seat, she opened her legs wide and hitched her skirt above her waist.
Pulling her panties to the side, she started to flick her bean. This was a usual event in the car, and normally required my assistance.
Putting my hand between her legs, I dipped first one, then a second and eventually a third finger into her by now quite wet hot and dripping pussy.
Fir the next few miles, I fingered her as she pulled and tweeted her engorged nipples, until she demanded I find a secluded spot to stop.
I did, at the end of a lane, which had a large metal gate, separating us from the field beyond.
Out of the car she moved, and positioned herself leaning over the bonnet, with the field behind us.
By not I was rampant and in no time was entering her dripping cunt, while she held her skirt up, and panties to the side.
The encouragement from her mouth was both loud and x rated, as I pounded her, until we both heard the gate clattering behind us.
There was the farmer who owned the field, in green overalls, clambering over the top of the gate, while his throbbing cock poked out of the overalls.
My wife pushed back her sopping wet cunt as the guy approached, with his cock now in his hand.
Standing beside us he masturbated while intently watching the pounding I was giving my wife.
I was by now moments away from filling her, but i wanted to delay the pleasure, so I stepped back, leaving her bent over, legs apart, shaved pussy open and pulsing, as farmer John moved into position, and sank his throbbing cock into my wife.
She pushed back, and seemed most impressed with his size and vigour, and once again vocally encouraged him to fuck her pregnant cunt, and fill her with his hot seed.
It didn't take long before he pushed forward with some force, and holding her waist, pumped his seed into her spasming pussy.
She groaned and moaned and had her orgasm as she felt him fill her pussy.
Well, I was feeling it rising, so pulling him out of the way, I entered her, and withing four or five thrusts, I was also squirting my cum inside her too.
She lay on the bonnet for maybe four or five minutes,before rising,thanking us both and getting back into the passenger seat.
Farmer thanked me, smiled and clambered back over the gate, and was gone.
Just one of many off the cuff encounters that kept the spice in our sex life. |