FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Living with Auntie Joan...and Bronwynne PT 36

Jump to newest
 

By *oobaa OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Sth Tyne

I`d never seen Lynne get in such a state like this before and tried to calm her down.

" Lynne, you`ve got lots of time to have a shower then breakfast before you got to the salon" I told her putting my hands on her shoulders and pulling her close.

" you`re going to be fine" I tried to reasure her.

I took her into the bathroom. " have your shower, then while you are drying you can have some breakfast" I said calmly and turning the shower on.

" come on" I said taking my robe off " lets go in together"

"Oh Marshal, we havent time for that this morning" she shouted at me.

I told her it was to save a bit of time. We shower together,then have breakfast, then I get ready and head out to pick Alison and Tom up.

"It`ll give you plenty of time to get your hair done and ready for them arriving here" I said as I was putting shower gel over her gorgeous breasts.

"I thought you said we didnt have time for that" I laughed as we sat down for breakfast.

She slapped me across the arm but she was smiling.

Lynne told me she would have my clothes out ready for me when I returned as I kissed her on my way out just as Lady Maria was at the door.

So I headed out to Alison and Toms place in The Porsche.I stopped off at a shop and got her Mum and little bunch of flowers

I arrived at the house. It was a lovely street, lots of bungalows. I felt happy that they lived in a nice part of the city.

Alison was there on the drive with Cameron.

I hugged her and then shook Camerons hand."Pleased to meet you Cameron" I said to him

"This is your Uncle Marshal" She said to him. I liked the sound of that.

We went inside and the three of them were standing in the hall.

"Tom, Mum,Dad, this is my Wee brother , Marshal"

I gave Cameron the flowers" Would you like to give them to your Grandma" I said to him.

Tom came and introduced himself and we shook hands " Pleased to meet you at last " he said " Nice car" He added

Mum Came over " Iam Jean" she said and this is Dougie she pulled Dad over.

" Pleased to meet you son" he said.

Jean asked if I would like a cup of tea.

Alison went to give her a hand.

" are you sure its alright us staying at the hotel" Tom asked.

I told him that they were guests of Lord Charles and Lady Louise and they were very much looking forward to meeting them.

"How do you know them son"? Dougie asked

I explained that I was a business partner of Lord Charles.

" And what sort of business are you in" he asked.

"DAD"!!! " will you stop questioning him" Alison shouted from the kitchen

Tom and I laughed together as the tea was brought through.

I told Dougie that we were into mainly buying businesses and then selling them when we got them into profit.

Then went on to tell him about the phone business I had created and the Gas and Electricity supply company I had set up.

"Are you satisfied"? Alison looked at her Dad.

" Alison,its fine honestly" I said

Tom nugded me " Everyone gets the same treatment" he said quietly.

"Jean that was a lovely cup of tea" I said "I`ll leave you to say bye to Cameron and I ll put your case in the car" I told Alison.

Jean came over " Its been lovely to meet you" she said and I gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Its been a pleasure to meet you Jean" I said" Hopefully meet again soon".

Dougie came out with me.

"Its nothing personal Son" he said.

I stopped him.

" Its Fine Dougie" I said. " I know you are just sounding me out"

" I just want whats best for her" He said.

I told him that Alison was so lucky to have him and Jean as her parents.

" You should be so proud of yourselves for bringing her up as well as you have" I added.

"Why dont we all meet for Lunch one day this week" I asked him as the rest of the family came out.

He nodded his head " Enjoy your day" He said and shook my hand.

Jean was standing with Cameron so I went and said goodbye to him.

Jean pulled me closer " Just ignore bloody Taggart" she said to me "if he shakes your hand it means he likes you".

I kissed her again.

We arrived at the hotel and into reception.

Alison was absolutely beaming and smiled even more when..." MARSHAL DEAR BOY"!! boomed across the whole floor

" Good Morning Charles" I said as we embraced

"My I present my Sister Alison, And my Brother in law Tom" I said

" Splendid" he shouted.

"very honoured to meet you both" he said

" Now listen" " you are here as our guests" he said, " So anything you want or need and you just ask at reception is that alright dear people" " Or just ask Marshal, he knows where everything is"

"Thank you your Lordship" Alison said

" NO NO.. Its Charles and Louise" He insisted

" I ll see you for cocktails in an hour" He said " Must dash" and he was off.

We sorted the room out, which was a really nice double on the 4th floor.

" Right, I ll leave you to get sorted then would you like to come up to our suite for a pre cocktails drink and you can meet Lynne.

Alison hugged me" This is amazing " She said " Thank you so much for this" she was close to tears.

" Phone our room when you are ready and I ll come down for you"

WEnt up stairs and into our suite.

Lynne was sitting on the setee in her robe but with her full make up on.

" Wow" I said.

" You look amazing Lynne"

She thanked me and told me to quickly get changed into a suit she had put out for me.

"Are they coming here for a drink first" she asked.

I looked at her..." we ve got time for a quick one" I said taking my clothes off.

" Get in there and get fucking dressed" she shouted.

I had never seen her so nervous.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *D123Man
2 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ignbeardyMan
2 weeks ago

Leeds

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ick24091965Man
2 weeks ago

Bristol

Brilliant

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oppy12Man
2 weeks ago

Swindon

Absolutely brilliant as always

Fabulous!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *untooMan
2 weeks ago

manchester

I love it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eter1203Man
2 weeks ago

Norwich

Excellent

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otfun1406Man
2 weeks ago

Chacewater

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inky grandadMan
2 weeks ago

Spain

Excellent as per usual, looking forward to more 👍🔥🔥

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *harlie38Man
2 weeks ago

walsall

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *kpiercedCouple
2 weeks ago

walsall

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *an79Man
2 weeks ago

Nottingham

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *tephine DommeTV/TS
2 weeks ago

Dublin /Waterford

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dward_TeagueMan
2 weeks ago

wolverhampton

Wonderful writing as always, thank you OP

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *avem30Man
2 weeks ago

barnsley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oobaa OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Sth Tyne

I got Lynne to sit down. " Right" I started

" talk to me Darling" I took her hand.

"Oh its nothing" she said looking towards the window.

"Lynne...Talk to me" I said again.

She took a deep breath.

" You`ll say I am being silly" she said

" I ll be the judge of that" I told her

" Lynne talk to me please" " this so unlike you" I added.

" I am scared that Alison takes you away from me" she dropped her head.

" I am dying to meet them all but I just cant get the thought out my head that they will become your priority" she closed her eyes.

" No Lynne" I took her head in my hands " Thats not going to happen" I said. " And if you think that I am ignoring you and spending too much time with them, Then I want you to tell me" I continued.

"And I mean this Darling" " I am One hundred per cent sure there will never ever be a time where I have to make a decision and choose one over the other."

I was in full speech mode now.." But if it ever did, then it would be an easy decision to make" I kissed her on the cheek.

" How would a decision like that be easy" she asked.

" Simple" I replied.

" I would choose the person who I want to spend every hour of every day with" " I would choose the person who I learn from every day" " I would choose the person who kisses me every night and every morning" " I would choose the person who I sat with for days in Hospital because I was so scared of loosing you" "Thats how easy a decision it would be"

"Does that answer your question?" I asked.

I took her in my arms

" We were meant to be together Lynne and no one will break us".

Just then the room phone rang.

" That will be Alison" Lynne said.

" Alison can wait for two minutes" I replied still holding her.

I kissed her again. " You are my number one and always will be".

She smiled.

" Thats better" I said.

" Iam sorry" She said " A lot of things are catching up on me and I felt a little bit down" " But I knew you would say the right thing as you always do" we kissed.

" Go and phone your Sister " she said smiling.

" No..you phone her" " tell her I`ll be down in five minutes" " You can have a little chat with her."

I went down and collected Alison and Tom.

" You look stunning Big Sister" I told her, hugging her.

"Come on" I said, " we`ll have a glass of something In our suite then head down for a cocktail"

" Lynne sounds so nice" Alison said as we arrived at our suite.

She had a bottle of Champagne open and was pouring four glasses as we walked in.

" Alison, Tom, This is my Partner Lynne" I said.

Alison just ran into Lynnes arms.

This was going to be another great day

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *untooMan
2 weeks ago

manchester

Fabulous yet again

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otfun1406Man
2 weeks ago

Chacewater

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oppy12Man
2 weeks ago

Swindon

Such a brilliant story and so well written!

Thanks op

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inky grandadMan
2 weeks ago

Spain

Excellent, looking forward to more 👍🔥🔥

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *akedMMan
2 weeks ago

Witney

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ike231251Man
2 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *harlie38Man
2 weeks ago

walsall

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ick24091965Man
2 weeks ago

Bristol

Amazing as ever

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *tephine DommeTV/TS
2 weeks ago

Dublin /Waterford

Loving this story

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hyguyindevonMan
2 weeks ago

dartmouth

FANTASTIC..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *avem30Man
2 weeks ago

barnsley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *AXPAIN77Man
2 weeks ago

Over Wyre

Just gets better and better

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *af105Man
2 weeks ago

Newtownards

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *an79Man
2 weeks ago

Nottingham

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
2 weeks ago

south Cheshire

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onnoisseur100Man
2 weeks ago

Woking-ish

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oobaa OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Sth Tyne

Lynne and Alison were getting on so well...I`d never heard two Ladies talking so much without taking a breath. Tom and I just looked at each other shaking our heads.

The only time they stopped was to take a sip of Champagne.

We headed down to the Cocktail bar for pre lunch drinks, and to meet people.

Lady Louise was at the door greeting people and when she saw us she waved us over to a table.

" Good Afternoon Your Ladyship" I said kissing her.

"Enough of that" she said,smiling and slapping me on the arm and Kissing Lynne.

" Now you must be Alison and Tom" she said taking Alisons hand.

" Come on and sit down" she said waving to one of the staff to come over.

"Could we have a round of Gins please dear"

"Of course Ma`am" " I`ll put a selection of mixers on the table Ma`am" she added

" Now Alison tell me about you and Tom" Louise said still with Alisons hand in hers.

Lynne took my hand and gestured me to come with her.

She lead me to a quiet corner,kissed me hard on the lips.

" Thank you for making me see sense" she said, lightly rubbing her hand on my cock area.

"After lunch" she looked deep into my eyes " You are mine" she whispered into my ear.

" A little reward for you" she kissed me again.

" come on" she said " Lets rescue your family from Louise.

Poor Tom was sitting looking quite alone as Louise was finding out all about my sister.

" Go and Take Tom to meet some people" Lynne said to me " I ll try to prise Alison away"

Just then Lady Maria arrived " hello Stud" she said as I kissed her." You look as stunning as usual" I told her

"Lady Maria my I introduce you to my Brother in law, DR Tom" I said.

"Oh Tom Its a pleasure to meet you" She said..then in typical Lady Maria fashion she told Tom That I had seen her naked a few times.

I mean, how do you answer that?

Anyway the bell rang and it was time to go into the restaurant for lunch.

Lady Maria linked arms with Tom and myself. "will you boys show me to my seat please" she said.

AS Luck would have it Lady Maria was sitting at the same table as us.

So there was Myself and Lynne, Alison and Tom,and Lady Maria.

Drinks were delivered and then Lord Charles stood up to make his lunch time speech, hoping we all enjoyed lunch and all welcome in the bar afterwards and the Sunday night Ceilidh later.

Alison grabbed my hand " Thank you so much for including us in this" she said " one of the staff called me Ma`am" she said excitedly.

The food started arriving, as usual to a very high standard.

Every now and again Lynnes hand would arrive in my lap.

She would turn towards me and ask if everything was alright, while squeezing.

" Its delightful" I told her, praying I didnt have to stand up anytime soon.

After a delicious Lunch we all adjourned back into the cocktail bar.

We had another drink then Lynne whispered in my ear.

" ten minutes then come up" she said

" sorry everyone will you excuse me for ten minutes" She said.

Alison asked if everything was alright.

" Shes fine" I said " but still gets really tired after her operation" i continued.

After ten minutes I went up to our suite.

Lynne didnt look tired at all.

She looked wide awake in fact.

She was standing at the bedroom door in my favourite red Underwear.

" have a shower" she said " then you are MINE"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ick24091965Man
2 weeks ago

Bristol

Amazing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hyguyindevonMan
2 weeks ago

dartmouth

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onnoisseur100Man
2 weeks ago

Woking-ish

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ndy and RuthCouple
2 weeks ago

swansea

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inky grandadMan
2 weeks ago

Spain

Excellent looking forward to more 👍🔥🔥

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *af105Man
2 weeks ago

Newtownards

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *kpiercedCouple
2 weeks ago

walsall

🔥

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lderman500Man
2 weeks ago

sleaford

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ike231251Man
7 days ago

Heckmondwike

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *an79Man
7 days ago

Nottingham

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *tephine DommeTV/TS
7 days ago

Dublin /Waterford

MORE please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oppy12Man
7 days ago

Swindon

Absolutely fabulous writing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
7 days ago

south Cheshire

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *avem30Man
7 days ago

barnsley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *akedMMan
7 days ago

Witney

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *harlie38Man
7 days ago

walsall

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oobaa OP   Man
6 days ago

Sth Tyne

"These two are just adorable" Lady Maria said to Alison as we walked back into the cocktail bar. " cant keep their hands off each other either " she continued.

" Maria " I said " Alison doesnt want to know"

" Oooh I do " Alison laughed.

"I loved hearing about how you met each other" she added.

" I love the pair of them" Maria said blowing me a kiss.

" Shall I order some Champagne" I said, trying to change the subject.

" Are you looking forward to tonight" I asked Alison and Tom as I headed to the bar.

Alison came with me " we are loving this" she said taking my hand " cant wait to tell the girls about this" she added " They`ll love to meet you" " but I ll warn them that you are taken" we both laughed.

" You love her dont you"? she said

" more than anything" I replied looking over at Lynne.

Alison kissed me on the cheek. " I cant believe We are here with you and Lynne, drinking Champagne" she said

" Come on Big sister" I said" lets get back and have a glass"

We all chatted for another half hour or so then decided it was a good idea to go to our rooms and chill for an hour or so before meeting for the main event tonight.

" we`ll give you a knock about 5ish" Lynne said to Alison and giving her a kiss.

I made a nice pot of tea while Lynne was getting her dress ready for tonight.

Even in her fleece pants and t shirt she looked magnificent.

WE lay on the setee naked, with the quilt on us.

" what are you thinking about" I asked Lynne.

She smiled still staring into my eyes. She kissed me on the lips.

" Oh Nothing in particular" she said"I am just so happy" " Seeing Alison and Tom so excited at something we call normal really makes me realise how lucky we are" she continued. Her hand pulled me in close to kiss her.

The room phone rang.

"Are you coming down to help me and Luigi with our bags" AJ said

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *an79Man
6 days ago

Nottingham

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inky grandadMan
6 days ago

Spain

Excellent looking forward to more 👍🔥🔥

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ndy and RuthCouple
6 days ago

swansea

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
5 days ago

south Cheshire

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oppy12Man
5 days ago

Swindon

Brilliant as always !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hyguyindevonMan
5 days ago

dartmouth

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otfun1406Man
5 days ago

Chacewater

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *avem30Man
4 days ago

barnsley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eter1203Man
4 days ago

Norwich

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *harlie38Man
4 days ago

walsall

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oobaa OP   Man
4 days ago

Sth Tyne

"I ll nip down and help them up to their room" I told Lynne putting on a pair of shorts.

She wanted to come with me but I managed to persuade her to stay on the setee and try to rest.

" It`s going to be a long night tonight" I reminded her.

Eventually she agreed so off I went.

" You both look great" I told them as we embraced in the reception area.

They were home for a few days and going on a two week cruise shortly so decided to head up here when they found out about Alison and Tom being here.

We headed up to their room and I said to come to our suite about 5pm for drinks and to meet Alison and Tome before heading down for the Ceilidh.

I got back to the suite and Lynne was asleep.

I got my kilt sorted for tonight then phoned Alisons room and told her the plans

" Oh I am dying to meet them " she said

"I ll come down for you at 5 and give Lynne 5 minutes to talk to them".

All organised, I settled down looking out at The City in the pouring rain..

I let Lynne sleep till 4pm then woke her gently with a kiss on the lips.

We took our time getting ready. Lady Maria arrived at 4.30 to have a glass of fizz with us and sorted Lynne and hers make up out...I mean both Ladies looked amazing.

At 4.55 AJ and Luigi arrived and there was lots of hugging and kissing and Champagne being poured.

Alison was waiting in the corridor when I went down for them, she was so excited.

Luigi had glasses poured for everyone and I introduced Alison and Tom to AJ and Uncle Luigi.

Everyone shook hands and kissed and the AJ took control...as usual.

" Right you three Gentlemen, Piss off and leave us girls to chat for twenty minutes" " Luigi get them a drink in the bar and get us a table where we can all be together" she then blew him a kiss.

We got a good table and ordered drinks. Lord Charles came over and asked if I could do the speech tonight as he was feeling " A bit croaky old boy"..obviously I was happy to agree.

The Ladies arrived and the room was nearly full. The band started and the dancing began.

After about an hour Alison came over " This is brilliant" she shouted at me and putting her arms around me. " come and dance with me" she said.

I saw Lynne taking a seat and giving me the thumbs up.

A couple more songs from the band and the food was brought out, and Lord Charles motioned me to get on stage to make the speech.

" Ladies and Gentlemen" I began " while the band are having a well earned break, and a quiet drink, I have a couple of thank yous to make."

" First of all" " Ronnie and Davy and the rest of the band" I continued " Thank you from us all for another brilliant display" everyone was in high spirits and a loud cheer went up.

" And secondly", " A big big thank you to Lord Charles and Lady Louise for yet again hosting the biggest night in Scotland" even louder cheering.

" Now Ladies and Gentlemen" I continued "I would like you all to raise your glasses in a wee toast to a very special couple here tonight".

" for those of you that dont know" I looked at AJ putting her hand over her face, " My darling Aunt and her boyfriend were married 2 weeks ago" " Can we all toast the happy couple" I raised my glass. " Luigi And Joan " I toasted.

The place was going mad now.

" And finally Ladies and Gentlemen" I looked at Lynne and gestured her to join me.

" The day after the wedding", I took Lynnes hand. " my beautiful partner fell ill" " seeing her in Hospital and facing the fact that she was so ill that we might lose her really scared me"" I couldnt bare the thought of being without her" " and it made me realise how much she has changed my life around, how much I depend on her" I looked her in the eyes " and how much I love you Lynne".

I took a small box out of my Waistcoat pocket and opening it I got down on one knee.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inky grandadMan
4 days ago

Spain

Excellent, looking forward to more 👍🔥🔥

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ick24091965Man
3 days ago

Bristol

Amazing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *kpiercedCouple
3 days ago

walsall

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *avem30Man
3 days ago

barnsley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *an79Man
3 days ago

Nottingham

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hyguyindevonMan
3 days ago

dartmouth

And about time...lol..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
3 days ago

south Cheshire

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oppy12Man
3 days ago

Swindon

Absolutely brilliant

Fabulous story and amazing writing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otfun1406Man
3 days ago

Chacewater

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ndy and RuthCouple
3 days ago

swansea

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oobaa OP   Man
3 days ago

Sth Tyne

The room was in total silence,Lynne pulled me up and put her arms behind my head and pulled me in close to her.

" Marshal" She said softly" are you one hundred per cent sure this is what you want"?

" I want it more than anything Lynne" I replied " I would give up everything I have if it meant we were together"

"In that case" she held her finger out for me to place the ring on it,"It will be an absolute honour to be your wife" she cried.

We kissed.

Ronnie,the singer, took the microphone.

" Ladies and Gentlemen" " SHE SAID YESSSSS".

The noise was like a football crowd celebrating a last minute goal in a final.

I held her for what seemed like ages but in fact only a few seconds before AJ, Lady Maria and Alison arrived on the stage to hug, kiss, and scream at us.

AJ took my hands and stood there nodding her head with tears streaming down her cheeks.

" I am so proud and pleased for you both " she said.We hugged.

We were ushered over to our table and Champagne poured for us.

My Sister grabbed me" Aww that was so romantic Marshal" she said to me in tears.

The band started up again " Can we have the newly Weds and the newly engaged on the floor first please" Ronnie said.

We Danced, and kissed and Lynne kept holding her finger up at me " I love it" she said kissing it.

The rest of the night we spent receiving Congratulations from various people. A photographer had turned up and taken loads of pictures that he promised he would have ready tomorrow.

As the night ended Lord Charles and Lady Louise asked us to join them at the door and say good night to everyone.

A few of us were going for a drink in the staff bar upstairs for a bit of privacy.

Champagne was poured and Lord Charles made a toast to Lynne and myself. We were sitting hand in hand. " Lord Charles doesnt sound very croaky at all" Lynne said to me. " And Maria has been acting a bit funny" She continued.

" Its almost like they knew something" She whispered in my ear

" If I find out things were going on behind my back, you know what I`ll do to you dont you" she said. her hand darting up my kilt and taking my balls in her hand.

" Yes Darling" I said with the biggest smile on my face

" Oh you are in so much trouble" she said laughing.

" God I hope so" I replied looking forward to later.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *untooMan
3 days ago

manchester

Thanks OP. I do t know how you keep this story so alive.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inky grandadMan
3 days ago

Spain

Excellent, looking forward to more 👍🔥🔥

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ike231251Man
2 days ago

Heckmondwike

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ick24091965Man
2 days ago

Bristol

Brilliant thank you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *avem30Man
2 days ago

barnsley

Great writing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hyguyindevonMan
2 days ago

dartmouth

F A N T A S T I C.......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *an79Man
2 days ago

Nottingham

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eter1203Man
2 days ago

Norwich

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oppy12Man
2 days ago

Swindon

Fabulous

Brilliant writing and long may the story continue !

Thanks op

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ndy and RuthCouple
2 days ago

swansea

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oobaa OP   Man
2 days ago

Sth Tyne

After the night came to a close and we had said goodnight to everyone, we headed to our suite.

There was an ice bucket on the table with a Bottle of Champagne,a sandwich platter and a couple of the delicious pies that the chefs make,and know I enjoy, and an engagement card from Lord Charles and Lady Louise.

We got changed into our robes and I poured us each a small dram of whisky.

" How are you feeling Bride to be"? I asked her.

She did that thing where she smiled but kept her mouth closed and brought her shoulders tightly up.

She looked into my eyes.

" are you alright Lynne" I asked " have I upset you"?

"No Silly" she said " I am still trying to take it all in" she continued, holding her glass out for another dram.

She took my hand.

" when did you decide you were going to do it" she asked taking me by the hand and sitting on the setee

"I might as well tell you everything from the start" I said to her,getting the quilt.

I explained that when she had been in hospital, Lady Maria had been a rock to me.

" she said something to me the night you woke up and made me go home" I told her.

" she said that you may only get one chance of love and happiness and if you do, then you should grab it with both hands".

I told her that I decided that night that I was going to propose to you and asked Maria what she thought the next morning.

" We hatched a plan" I said

Lynne was laughing " I knew she would be involved there somewhere"

I poured another.

"I wanted AJ to be there" I said " Because its down to you two that I am what I am today"

I told her how Maria had taken two of Lynnes rings and had them sized at the Jewellers in town then ordered the ring she had on her finger.

"I had given Lady Maria an idea of what I thought you would like" I told her.

Lynne was shaking her head and smiling.

"The ring was ready the day after Maria arrived here" I continued.

"Luckily AJ and Luigi arrived home that day and they agreed to come straight up here with the ring"

She pushed me under her and looked me in the eyes before kissing me very softly and very passionately.

" Darling" " It was perfect" she said " Only you would have the confidence to propose to me in public" " and I loved it".

" Now Husband to be" she whispered in my ear.

" Take your wife to be to bed"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *untooMan
2 days ago

manchester

Fabulous

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oppy12Man
2 days ago

Swindon

Absolutely brilliant

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inky grandadMan
2 days ago

Spain

Fantastic, looking forward to more 👍🔥🔥

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ndy and RuthCouple
2 days ago

swansea

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *D123Man
1 day ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ike231251Man
1 day ago

Heckmondwike

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ikosMan
1 day ago

Dundee

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ick24091965Man
1 day ago

Bristol

Brilliant as ever

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hyguyindevonMan
22 hours ago

dartmouth

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *avem30Man
22 hours ago

barnsley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oobaa OP   Man
10 hours ago

Sth Tyne

I woke up, sitting up, with an idea in my head.

Lynne grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "its too early for your ideas" she said, " come back to sleep and give me a cuddle"

I lay down and put my arms around her soft, warm body. She always smelled so lovely, but I couldnt get back to sleep.

" for Gods sake" she said " go and make some tea"Lynne said sounding very annoyed.

" I am sorry darling" I said " but you know what Iam like".

She smiled " Come and tell me about your idea" she said.

" Its about the business deal with that printers I ve been put in charge of" I told her all excited.

" Will you come with me as my Personal assistant"? I asked

" I think we can make big money on this" I told her. "I need to speak to the rest of the guys and put my plan to them" i continued.

" Marshal" Lynne said very softly " Its just gone 4am" " come back to bed"

"Sorry Darling" I said finishing my tea.

" Come here" she said pulling me close to her perfectness.

" Would I have to dress all sexily" she said in my ear.

" would you expect your Personal assistant to give you personal attention" she said again, kissing my chest.

She moved down still kissing me.

She took my cock in her hand and looked up at me.

" would I be expected to do this in the office sir" she said licking the tip.

" Just to be clear" she said in her soft voice.

" If you ever wake me up at this time again with one of your fucking ideas, then I`ll bite this fucking thing off and shove it up your arse...Darling" she said smiling at me.

I quickly lost my erection.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ick24091965Man
10 hours ago

Bristol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *tio_oyMan
8 hours ago

Amsterdam Holland

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ike231251Man
6 hours ago

Heckmondwike

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ndy and RuthCouple
6 hours ago

swansea

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inky grandadMan
6 hours ago

Spain

Looking forward to more 👍🔥🔥

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *renchcpl90Couple
3 hours ago

wexford

Great as always. Keep up the good work

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top