FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Jenny 3

Jump to newest
 

By *ralnothing OP   Man
3 weeks ago

coventry

My cock was numb, Jenny must have been a little disappointed in me not responding to her but it wasn't everyday you get to witness your missus getting fondled and fucked in front of your eyes.

After John had finished fingering her his hand was removed and his fat,eager,erect cock was now stood up between her legs, he tried to guide it to her hole but couldn't quite manage with her sitting on him. She adjusted herself and helped him by guiding it where it needed to be. The sight of it slowly disappearing into I'll never forget.

Karen let out a loud moan, her eyes closed, a look of ecstacy on her face.

I watched her slowly slide down that thick shaft,he gripped her boobs, her hands gripped his.

Jen jumped up, hoisted her skirt, revealing her lacy suspenders belt and nothing else and climbed into of me straddling me, then guided my cock to her lovely pussy.

Now I've wanted to fuck Jen for quite sometime but watching Karen being fucked actually took a bit of the excitement away from it, yes her cunt felt wonderful and tighter than Karen's but I was mesmerised and more turned on by Karen and smarmy John.

That's it Jen fuck that cock, Karen screamed in the heat of the moment.

Jen virtually ripped her blouse open in front of me and plunged those beautiful tits into my face, I squeezed, licked and sucked her hardened nipples but all the time trying to get a glance at what Karen was up to.

I heard movement and could just see Karen move off the sofa around Jens large tits.

She climbed back on John and was riding his cock like no tomorrow, his long slim shaven legs stretched out in front of him, her arse wobbled as she bounced, just his shaven balls now visible below her.

She was holding the back of the chair while John was doing as I was with Jen, fondling and licking her tits...tbc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *illie B. HardaganMan
3 weeks ago

Leyland

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hil911Man
3 weeks ago

Solihull

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nquiringmindMan
3 weeks ago

Stansted

Always good

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arleybird66Man
3 weeks ago

wexford

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andy IanMan
3 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Urhmmm loving this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ichards CockMan
3 weeks ago

Ashby De La Zouch

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *j and c 2Couple
3 weeks ago

mullingar

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *dressagainTV/TS
3 weeks ago

perth

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ralnothing OP   Man
3 weeks ago

coventry

John had her cumming quicker than I ever could..the bastard, Jen was bouncing up and down my cock, it was all very nice but I preferred the element of risk I thought we had on our little meetings around her house, Jen though I must say was very enthusiastic, I think Johns appearance at the door was to blame for my lack of enthusiasm, that's what I'm putting it down to anyway.

I didn't like John, didn't like his fantastic cock and didn't like him fucking my wife but it made it a hell of a lot more sexier, the wrongness of it all made it so fucking right!.

I was concentrating so much on them two even Jens snatch, wrapped around my cock wasn't doing a lot for me and I think she felt the same way, I did feel bad to be honest but I was too interested in John and Karen.

Jen climbed off me sensing my interest lay elsewhere and fair play to her she sat next to me, took hold of my cock and played with it while John and Karen kept us entertained.

Johns cocked slipped out of Karen as she enthusiastically bounced up and down on it, she slipped it back in before it slipped out once again.

Johns large hands came around her and was trying to guide it to her arse. His middle digit located her and her played around it until he slid a finger in.

Karen gave out a giggle.

Ooh John you naughty man!

He then tried to reach his cock but couldn't.

Jen let go of mine and went over to assist.

She took hold of John's cock and guided to Karen's arse.

Fucking no way I thought, Karen wasn't that bothered about anal well at least she wasn't with me but as soon as she felt his cock tapping at her,she couldn't wait to assist, there were hands everywhere, playing with my cock I couldn't make out what was going on until.

Oohhhhh, screamed Karen, slowly, slowly.

John was inside her.. tbc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lderWiserNowMan
3 weeks ago

Kettrin

Terrific

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andy IanMan
3 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Go for it John

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lan1chunkyMan
3 weeks ago

Prestwich

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lipmeuk11Man
3 weeks ago

Swansea

Love it, keep going

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *palgMan
3 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ustsex69Man
3 weeks ago

EH48

😋😋

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ovingmyknickersgTV/TS
3 weeks ago

cheshire

This is great, more please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lderman500Man
3 weeks ago

sleaford

Great story

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igkidexyMan
3 weeks ago

Dublin

Wow

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nquiringmindMan
3 weeks ago

Stansted

loving it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nquiringmindMan
3 weeks ago

Stansted

loving it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ongjonsliver555Man
3 weeks ago

London

Horny

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ick24091965Man
3 weeks ago

Bristol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *harlotte39cdTV/TS
3 weeks ago

rochester

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *j and c 2Couple
3 weeks ago

mullingar

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *af105Man
3 weeks ago

Newtownards

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *cubasexMan
3 weeks ago

dudley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ank100Man
3 weeks ago

Basildon

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eerkat1234Man
3 weeks ago

wimborne

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ree diverMan
3 weeks ago

Dudley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *_revMan
3 weeks ago

Birkenhead

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *bbott24Man
3 weeks ago

Devizes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ardnreddyMan
3 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *an79Man
2 weeks ago

Nottingham

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *allpaul888Man
2 weeks ago

llangollen

Maybe they could all go to the Coach and Horses

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rego69Man
2 weeks ago

Chelmsford

NICE strange when a bigger cock gets inside the ladies arse when yours hasn't bene allowed there.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *kpiercedCouple
2 weeks ago

walsall

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *apioSilverFoxMan
2 weeks ago

walton

Amazing story....Great twist with Karen

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *y AmoreMan
2 weeks ago

london

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ralnothing OP   Man
2 weeks ago

coventry

Karen was happily riding his cock, Jen with her back to me stood behind Karen I assumed, massaging her breasts, I sat like billy no mates quite content to just watch them whilst playing with my cock.

After a while of moaning, sighing, hands, and tongues, John had the audacity to invite me to come and help me satisfy my wife with double penetration.

Ohhh yes agreed Jen who thought it a wonderful idea and apparently one they'd all discussed at length one particular enthusiastic afternoon together whilst I was busy at work putting bread on the table.

C'mon old sport, join us!

Karen slipped off his cock as John took it upon himself to play director and order us into our positions. He scrambled to the floor, ordering Karen to straddle him

"Andy if you could take up the rear so to speak and Jen you can come and sit on my face and have the pleasure of my tongue.

Great!!

We got into position, Karen slipped easily now into John's cock as Jen watched them slowly worked herself to her knees and with a bit of effort managed to straddle his face

That's it Jen, let me taste that wonderful pussy of yours, Jens hands pressed down in Johns stomach as she lowered herself, the two girls now face to face, kissing each other.

I got into position, straddling John's and Karen's legs a little awkwardly. John had left his mark in Karen, her arse now a gaping mess.

I guided my cock to it and it slipped in far too easily.

Karen let out a moan, as far as I knew it was her first time recieving two cocks, from my vantage point I could see Jens face light up as she watched Karen's, she had a curious half smile across hers a sort of pleasurable but slightly worried look as she mimicked Karen..tbc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lan1chunkyMan
2 weeks ago

Prestwich

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nquiringmindMan
2 weeks ago

Stansted

love this, the irony

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andy IanMan
2 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Jens going to want two cocks soon

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rego69Man
2 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Swapsies

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ardnreddyMan
2 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lderWiserNowMan
2 weeks ago

Kettrin

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aximumperversion2Man
2 weeks ago

All around the place

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *_revMan
2 weeks ago

Birkenhead

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *harlotte39cdTV/TS
2 weeks ago

rochester

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *af105Man
2 weeks ago

Newtownards

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *an79Man
2 weeks ago

Nottingham

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *cubasexMan
2 weeks ago

dudley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igkidexyMan
2 weeks ago

Dublin

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lderman500Man
2 weeks ago

sleaford

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *upersonic48Man
2 weeks ago

fareham

Amazing story

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *bbott24Man
2 weeks ago

Devizes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ormladMan
2 weeks ago

nearby

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ralnothing OP   Man
6 days ago

coventry

My cock slipped into Karen easily, I could feel Johns cock below mine, thrusting into her. The noise from all three of us was enough to interest our neighbours, I was so fucking turned on , I could see Jens marvellous tits bobbing up and down as she rode Johns face, Karen's arse was just a swollen wet mess and hardly gripping my cock it didn't stop me exploding into her though.

Bastard John even had more stamina and was fucking her like a bucking bronco. My cock gave up the fight and eventually slipped from her, her hand tapping my legs as if to say, thanks love, good effort.

I moved back and in a slightly victorious way watched my cum drizzle from her into John's shaven balls sack.

I stood up and offered my now limping cock to the girls to finish off, it was Jen that was more interested and sucked the last of my cum from me, in fact she got off Johns face, laid down on the floor and invited me taste her.

Karen and John were still at it until John eventually announced he was about to cum, as soon as he uttered those words, Karen jumped off him and finished him off orally, the dirty bitch taking and swallowing his load much to Johns delight...tbc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lan1chunkyMan
6 days ago

Prestwich

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hil911Man
6 days ago

Solihull

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igkidexyMan
6 days ago

Dublin

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ormladMan
6 days ago

nearby

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *illie fitMan
6 days ago

Bournemouth

Brilliant read all 3

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ralnothing OP   Man
6 days ago

coventry

The night ended messier than it started, John and Jen had gone and the atmosphere a little strained and tense. IMy head was filled with so many mixed emotions, part of me was pissed off with Karen for keeping this all from me, another was this was so fucking sexy and turning me on like fuck, we ended up in bed and me tasting John from her gorgeous and well used pussy.

Karen begged for forgiveness, stating I'd have probably never gone through with it all if I'd known and she was probably right although it would have been a vit hypocritical of me I suppose.

She knew I wasn't that keen on John although I would probably have got on with him better if he wasn't fucking my wife, she'd almost given me carte blanche to do with Jen what I wanted on the condition John would be allowed to come around again, she certainly liked his cock, what could I say? Was it all worth it? Probably not but it did stir our sex life up a bit. I had a condition though as well, if she was going to have him around again, I wanted to know about it and didn't want it going on behind my back, this she agreed to as my tongue flicked across her clit and she started to cum.

Funny enough I hadn't seen Jen for a couple of days, it had all gone a bit quiet, Karen hadn't mentioned John until one evening a couple of days later, she asked if it was ok for him to come around tomorrow afternoon.

Her phone has pinged and the look of surprise and excitement lit her face, she thrust it to my face, my eyes took a second or two to focus.

Evening Karen, fancy making an old man happy tomorrow at your place, I've got a free afternoon, I know you love the taste of my cum!!!

My cock instantly hardened it was better than the blue pills, John knocked back.

What do you think?!!!..tbc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igkidexyMan
6 days ago

Dublin

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ralnothing OP   Man
6 days ago

coventry

I fucked her hard as soon as I'd said yes ok to her text and shot a couple of days of warm cum inside her, thinking about her and John. Unfortunately I had work the following day and asked for all the sordid details for when I got home.

I couldn't concentrate at work, 2pm was the time they'd agreed, it was 1.45 and I knew he'd be there already, luckily my desk was hiding the raging cock pushing against my boxers, a couple of colleagues asked if I was ok, my face was flushed, I felt hot and sweaty.

Ping!!

I looked down at my phone

Karen: you wanna watch?

Me: fuck yeah, give me five minutes.

I made my excuses, and dashed off to the toilet.

My trousers and boxers were pulled down around my ankles, my cock, rock hard and I sat staring at my phone like a kid at Xmas, I was so excited.

I stared and stared hoping something would happen, then suddenly a video call came through asking for me to accept it, I almost dropped the phone in haste.

Karen's excited face loomed large on the screen.

Hi darling she purred, she looked sexier than ever, she didn't wear much make up but she'd gone overboard today with thick dark eye shadow, bright lipstick, she looked a real dirty bitch.

Hiya sexy! My jaw dropped

I just wanted to be there with her, fucking her myself.

Jen and John are here, sat hello!!

She panned her phone around and John was sitting in the same chair, already naked, his lovely fat cock hard and squeezed by his cock ring. Jen looked sexy as fuck in lingerie, sat by his feet, stroking his cock.

Were about to have fun, wish you were here,

So do I

Then she purred, let's see that cock, show me how hard it is and wank it for me.

I turned my phone to my hard, weeping cock and vegan slowly teasing the shaft.

Mmm mmm good boy came her voice from the back of my phone.

Jens going to film us if she can.

Oo..ok I stammered

She took it over to Johns cock showing just how angry it looked with them all giggling.

Then the picture went wobbly before Karen appeared, dressing in a white Basque, I'd never seen before, her boobs overflowing from the right cups trying to rein them in and a little skimpy pair of satin tie side knickers.

Doesn't she look stunning Andy asked Jen, now holding the phone.

Fuck yeah I whispered as I heard someone come in and just my fucking luck went into the cubicle next to me...tbc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ld redMan
6 days ago

Borders

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ormladMan
6 days ago

nearby

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *cubasexMan
6 days ago

dudley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *illie fitMan
6 days ago

Bournemouth

Love it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ardnreddyMan
6 days ago

LIVINGSTON

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *af105Man
6 days ago

Newtownards

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ralnothing OP   Man
6 days ago

coventry

I had to turn my phone right down to almost mute as I watched Karen, as before knell down in front of the great man, she looked around at the camera an blew me a kiss before taking hold of John's dick, teasing me by lightly stroking his shaft, I was doing likewise hoping that whoever was next door couldn't hear me.

She licks his helmet then teases him by playing her lips over the end. Her long hair falls across her face and his cock, Jen sexily brushes it back over her ear so I can get a closer look.

The end of John's cock then disappears between her ruby red lips, fuck I want to scream, the walls of the cubicle are closing in making me feel hot and claustrophobic.

Whoever's next door isn't upto much, probably skiving as I hear his phones buttons clicking as he's texting someone, I wish he'd just fuck off and leave me watching my own private hard core porn.

Jen scans the phone, Johns sitting there his eyes closed and a big smile on his face, I fucking hate him but love him too. Jen scans Karen's back, she's running her hands down her body and zooms in on her wonderful arse, and the thin strip of white satin material wedged between her cheeks, Jen gives a playful slap on them, I can barely hear a moan coming from Karen. My cock is seeping, I'm trying to wank quietly without my colleague hearing my hand slapping and slurping on my shaft.

Jen traces her fingers between Karen's arse cheeks, zooming in I can see Karen's knickers are damp, she absolutely loving this, then the camera zooms back to her face. Karen's now taking Johns cock to near full length, his hand is poised on top of her head pushing it down onto him. She gags and her head recoils, a string of pre cum/saliva strings between her lips and his cock like a spiders silk line, he forces her head back onto him...tbc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lderman500Man
6 days ago

sleaford

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *sxboy69Man
6 days ago

Braintree

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *pples99Couple
6 days ago

Avalon

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *an79Man
6 days ago

Nottingham

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ardnreddyMan
6 days ago

LIVINGSTON

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igkidexyMan
6 days ago

Dublin

Wow

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rego69Man
5 days ago

Chelmsford

Another round for the wife.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *kpiercedCouple
5 days ago

walsall

🔥

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *upersonic48Man
5 days ago

fareham

More so good

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *illie fitMan
5 days ago

Bournemouth

I love this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aximumperversion2Man
5 days ago

All around the place

Keep going

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lan1chunkyMan
5 days ago

Prestwich

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *cubasexMan
5 days ago

dudley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ongjonsliver555Man
5 days ago

London

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ralnothing OP   Man
5 days ago

coventry

I'm sweating I can feel my face red and heart pounding in my chest, I'm annoyed that my toilet neighbour hasn't moved yet and is still texting.

Karen's taking Johns shaft, slowly, deliberately knowing I'm watching her, I can't stand it, I feel claustrophobic in here, I need to get out I need to get home, suddenly the screen goes blank.

No, no..no I scream!! It suddenly goes quiet next door.Fuck!!

I try everything to get it back up and running, I even try Karen's number but nothing.

Shit, shit what do I do? I'm in complete panic, I'm shaking uncontrollably looking at my phone then at my dick. I need to get home this is consuming me.

I get up pull my trousers and boxers back up, ruck my wet cock back in, check the toilet, why? I haven't done anything then head back to the office.

I'm getting a few strange looks as I dash back to my desk.

You ok mate, asks Pete sitting across the desk.

Er yeah er don't feel too good mate need to go home

Well you do look like shit to be honest!

Thanks mate.

I look up to see the boss in his office talking to the gorgeous blonde from accounts, fuck I need to tell him I need to go.

Fuck it!!

I clamber up and stumble to the glass door of his office and put on my poorly face and tap the glass.

Steve gestures me in.

Suzie looks at my dishevelled appearance with a look of confusion.

Hi er Steve I'm not feeling too good is it ok to knock off a bit early, I..I'll make up the hours I stammer.

Bloody hell Andy you look like shit, yeah mate get yourself home, just let us know if your not coming in tomorrow will you?

Ok sure cheers Steve yeah I will..cheers

I literally flew out of the office, the lift takes ages so I take the stairs two at a time nearly braking my ankle in the process.

It's a 20 minute journey but just my luck, road works were going to see that no records were going to be broken today...tbc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ormladMan
5 days ago

nearby

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilkey69Man
5 days ago

Barnsley

Great story

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ralnothing OP   Man
5 days ago

coventry

Whilst stuck at a set of lights I tried Karen's phone again but just wet to answer phone.

C'mon, c'mon I urge the lights to change, why is it when your in a hurry nothing ever works in your favour, the lights change I'm off quicker than Lewis Hamilton, I know a few short cuts that will save me time.

My cock wants to play, I'm rubbing it, keeping it interested whilst I try to navigate unusually congested roads. The image of Karen sucking his cock looms large in my mirrors, I can't even remember driving some of these roads.

Yes I'd made it back to the main road now just a ten minute drive trying to keep to the limit, I know where every speed camera is and I'm keeping it right at the limit.

An old dear just pulls out on me and is met with the sound of my horn, I can't hear the engine through the pounding in my chest and realised I really need to calm down.

I'm now stuck behind my nemesis for the next five miles with no way of overtaking, I feel like Jim Carey in The Trueman Show, this has got to be staged? My head's suggesting Johns set this all up so I don't spoil his party.

I can feel wet in my boxers, my poor cock must have been uncontrollably spewing out pre cum in all the excitement, I glance down to see a wet patch on my trousers, I don't care I just want to get home.

Thank fuck for that she's turning off, I boot it as far as the next camera, only a couple of miles now I'm hoping things haven't progressed too much.

A clear stretch of road I fumble inside my trousers and play with my cock, pulling it out, it looks sorry for itself but still eager, I turn into my road and stuff it back into my trousers, not even attempting to do my flies up. I see the house I see Johns old Jag parked up on the drive I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack!!...tbc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lan1chunkyMan
5 days ago

Prestwich

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ralnothing OP   Man
5 days ago

coventry

I pull up inches from his private number plate, I'm sure it would have read MASSIVE COCK if he could fit the letters on.

I'm trembling as I open the door I'm sure I can hear moans coming from our small open bedroom windows or is it my head playing tricks.

Ive bullshitted my way out of work, rushed here as fast as I could but yet something's holding me back, don't go in you don't want to see this.

My hands tremble as I press the wrong button on the cars fob, the cars locks click as if they're confused and make my way to the door.

Oh fuck yeah, yeah I hear above me as I'm trembling trying to fit the key in the lock. I can literally hear my heart now crying enough. I open the door slowly and yes the moans are coming from upstairs.

I close the door quietly and take out my cock and start wanking to the beautiful noises coming from the top of the stairs. I riligeously take off my shoes before treading on the new stair carpet but not today, I needed to see this.

I crept up the stairs as quietly as I could the moans, groans and screams were getting louder, as if each stair was a volume control button being pressed.

I was dripping onto the new carpet, but I didn't care, I'd reached the landing and our bedroom door which was ajar, was all that separated me from the wonderful deprived filth that was taking place within.

I neared the door and put my ear to the small gap

Oh fuck yeah, fuck me hard, I heard Karen screaming, I want that big cock, give it to me.

I was so relieved I hadn't missed it, the rush home was all going to be worth it.

I didn't want to startle them so slowly pushed the door further open and glanced around it.

Holy fuck!! All my dreams had come true.

Jen was laying on our bed spread eagled, Karen had her face buried between Jens legs her arse up in the air and John was knelt behind her.

John was facing me and didn't even flinched as I pushed the door further, he just looked at me with his trademark grin and winked...tbc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aximumperversion2Man
5 days ago

All around the place

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ralnothing OP   Man
5 days ago

coventry

Don't know what turned me on more, the sight of John fucking Karen or Karen tasting pussy, all the time we'd been married I'd always teased her about me watching her with another woman and we just put it down to a fantasy but actually watching her lick a cunt and really enjoying it got me thinking she'd lied and had tried this before.

Come and join us said John with a smile.

Karen looked up from between Jens legs and smiled and nonchantly said

You got time off work then?

Er..yeah..yeah er Steve let me go

Then she stuck her head back between Jens legs and teased her tongue over her clit.

Hmmm stick that tongue right up me

To be honest I was just content to sit and watch my clothes were dumped on the floor in record time.

I just stood there watching and wanking, I was the spare part it seemed nobody wanted.

Jen laid back eyes closed clutching our pillows in ecstasy at what Karen was doing to her, I got a better view of John's thick cock sliding in and out of Karen.

You wanna take over I need to grab a drink.

Ok thanks John I stuttered

You wanker is what I wanted to say.

John's thick cock slipped from her and hung like a fat savaloy in front of him as he got off the bed and went out and down the stairs.

He'd left Karen's pussy a wet gaping mess my cock slipped into her with ease.

Jen was moaning as I slammed into Karen, her face smashing against Jens pussy, is was then I noticed some sex toys laying in the bed next to Jen, the black 10 inch cock and butt plug were Karen's but the black strap on definitely wasn't, it was obviously something Jen had brought over and definitely turned me on in the hope we were going to get a demonstration...tbc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igkidexyMan
5 days ago

Dublin

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ormladMan
5 days ago

nearby

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *cubasexMan
5 days ago

dudley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lan1chunkyMan
5 days ago

Prestwich

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ralnothing OP   Man
5 days ago

coventry

I could hear John coming back up the stairs, his thick hard cock appeared from behind the door before he did.

He stroked Karen's head as she licked Jen then offered it to Jen to suck.while he played with her lovely heavy hanging tits.

Karen couldn't get enough of Jens pussy she'd been down there for ages making Jen cum a couple of times over our duvet.

John suggested getting a little more comfortable and sat down on our pillows, Jen excused herself, swung a leg over Karen's head then got in all fours to suck Johns dick leaving her bum stuck in Karen's face.

Karen kissed her arse, before licking her again, my cock at this point had gone numb I was fucking Karen but for some reason I couldn't feel it, at least it was still hard.

Jen moaned as Karen rimmed her, teasing her tight arse hole with the tip of her tongue.

Girls why don't you show Andy your little party trick!!

It was another kick in the bollocks for me, the fact they had their little games I wasn't privacy too but it still turned me on.

Karen moved forward, my cock slipped from her, she knelt up and trying to balance on her knees on a springy mattress, picked up her black toy cock and played it around Jens dilated soaking wet pussy, she had no problems in devouring it, Karen turned it on and the thing vibrated right upto the balls.

Jen moaned loudly with a mouthful of cock as Karen played it, in and out of her, pulling it out then licking and tasting Jens juices off it.

After a few minutes of us both fascinated watching them John suggested Karen fuck her.

The way Karen almost robotically obeyed what he said, like he'd h*ypnotised her, like I could never do made me hard.

Her black toy was thrown into the bed and her strap on was picked up, like a bumbling idiot I tried to help her in with it, not knowing where the straps went, I was more a hindrance than help. She eventually got it fitted, Karen now sporting a bigger cock than either of us.

Fuck! I mumbled as I watched Karen get herself into position behind Jen. With one hand resting in Jens arse the other guiding the big black end of the rubber cock, brushing it up and down Jens pussy lips until she found Jens hole and slipped the end in.

Jen gave out a loud moan as if it was hurting her, John gave out a hearty laugh and Karen was inside her...tbc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ustsex69Man
5 days ago

EH48

😋😋

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igkidexyMan
5 days ago

Dublin

Wow

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lan1chunkyMan
4 days ago

Prestwich

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onnoisseur100Man
4 days ago

Woking-ish

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *cubasexMan
3 days ago

dudley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ralnothing OP   Man
3 days ago

coventry

Karen was fucking Jen like a guy, slamming into her arse, Jen had a mouthful of John's cock and me standing in the wings like a spare part playing with my cock. John asked me if I'd ever tried "pegging"

I looked at Karen with probably a worried look plastered across my face.

Before I could answer, John piped up again

I think you should try it. Jen often likes to experiment on me, don't you dear?

Jen just made a noise with his cock stuck down her throat.

She often likes to put her toys up my bum, it's incredible!!

You up for it now John? Asked Karen.

Oh not half, young lady, I'll get the lube.

John flicked his leg over Jens head like a man half his age and delved into his man bag of goodies and pulled out a tube.

Lube me up Jen old gal and spare any of it.

Karen stopped fucking Jen and laughed as she thrust her strap on to my face

Go on! She teased

What?

Lick the juices off it I wanna see you lick my cock!!

Karen?

DO IT!!

While Jan was readying John by filling his arse with gel and thrusting her fingers in, I gingerly licked the white soapy substance off Karen's black veined shaft.

Hmmm now stick it in your mouth!!

But Karen?

I WON'T Tell You Again! Now open wide

Karen laughed as she pushed her cock into my gaping mouth, nearly c*oking me with.

John was loving Jens fingers, she now had two in upto her knuckles... tbc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aximumperversion2Man
3 days ago

All around the place

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *sssMan
3 days ago

Solihull

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igkidexyMan
3 days ago

Dublin

Wow

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lipmeuk11Man
2 days ago

Swansea

Brilliant, I think I know where this is going, well I hope I do.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *cubasexMan
2 days ago

dudley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andy IanMan
2 days ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aughtylad18Man
2 days ago

Fochabers

Spoil it if it does but your right

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ardnreddyMan
15 hours ago

LIVINGSTON

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *rego69Man
7 hours ago

Chelmsford

Experimentation afternoon.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top