FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Cheating on husband

Jump to newest
 

By *bc1234XXX OP   Woman
6 weeks ago

Weston super mare

I've been chatting to a guy on fab for a while, he seems nice, looks hot clean and up for a fun time.

After a bit of chat, I decided I had to tell him I was married, which I hoped wouldn't change the chat between us,

So I messaged him, telling him I enjoy our chat together but I need to tell u that I'm a married girl of 10yrs.

A few days pasted, he didn't message, I was gutted,

Then suddenly I seen he was on line, I waited foe a bit to see if he messaged.

Then it popped up, I smiled and opened it.

He said, ur a married girl, oh dam that's a shame, I suppose we should stop chatting.

I message bak. No I still want to chat, I just wanted to b honest with u.

He said- good u still want to message u, I like that ur honest with me.

And to be honest with u, I find it hot that ur married and we r talking behind ur husbands bak.

It's naughty, but it makes me want u more. I think we should meet for a drink this weekend.

I wasn't sure about meeting as was only about the chat, but I thought, just for a drink wouldn't hurt.

Ok I said Saturday evening 7pm

He says he'll be there.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eereMan
6 weeks ago

Gloucester

Mmmmm Emily that’s so naughty but I hope it happens

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *atureVintage69Man
6 weeks ago

Near Warrington

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *bc1234XXX OP   Woman
6 weeks ago

Weston super mare

Sat night arrives, my husband questions me on where I'm going,

I tell him I'm out with a few girls for drinks,

He isn't convinced as I am getting overly dressed up for a few drinks,( short skirt, low cut top and heels)

U sure ur meeting some friends, u r going over the top aren't u?

I look at him and say I want to look nice and have a laugh, chill out.

The taxi arrives and I get dropped off outside the pub, I walk in and look around as I walk to the bar, to see if I can see jim. I order a drink look around and jims sat in the corner, so I walk over and sit opposite him, Hello u.

He looks up and says hi, I didn't think u would come as ur a married girl.

I smile nervously and take a sip o my drink.

The night goes on the drinks flow, our hands touch, he brushes my hair out of my face. There's alot of sexual tension.

I look up over to the bar and see two of my husbands mates ordering drinks,

Oh crap I know those two guys.

Amy is that u, how r u?

Is this a catch up with ur brother or somthing, we've never met u b4.

Jim stands up and shakes there hands, uummm I'm Jim Amy's uummm new work colleague.

Oh OK nice to meet u.

And off they went.

That was close Jim said.

They r going to tell my husband, how am I going to get out of this one?

Shall we go

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *bc1234XXX OP   Woman
6 weeks ago

Weston super mare

Yes let's go.

As we walk out the door, the guys go, jesus Amy ur killing the outfit, lucky new colleague.

I smile and walk out.

Where shall we go.

Jim says my place is only 2 mins away,

I hesitate for a minute.

Ok let's go.

Jim takes my hand and we walk bak to his. A bit giggles after all the drink, we get to his house he opens the door, I look around and see my husbands friends had followed me as they weren't convinced he was a colleague. B4 I could say anything Jim pulls me inside and closes the door,

Don't worry about they, your here now with me, u naughty married chatting slut.

He pushes me against the wall and kisses me with power, I kiss him bak, his hands start to feel around my body, grabbing my ass mu boobs, and rubbing between my legs.

Ur so sexy, I want to use ur married body, I want to use it in ways ur husband doesn't.

My hearts pounding,

Should I stop this now.

He gets to his knees looks up at me and pulls down my knickers to my ankles,

He smiles and then his head buries in-between my legs, I open my legs to let him in, I feel his wet lounge flicking my clip,

I let out moans.

Oh God oh God.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *atureVintage69Man
6 weeks ago

Near Warrington

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ardguard19Man
6 weeks ago

london

I like where this is going please continue , making me so hard love a cheating wife xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ndy79randyMan
6 weeks ago

Washington

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eereMan
6 weeks ago

Gloucester

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *J GeminiTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *bc1234XXX OP   Woman
6 weeks ago

Weston super mare

My pussy is soaking wet, I'm hornsy my heart is pounding my breathing is heavy. He stands up, picks me up and takes me to the lounge.

My go now Amy, show me wat u can do on this,

He pulls out his semi.

Oh my God, I look at him and say, that's massive.

He smiles kisses me again, the tells me to get to my knees and use my mouth,

Show me wat ur husband missing out on. He's a silly boy to let u go.

Can we pull the curtains closed Jim.

No

He grabs my hair and directs my mouth on to his dick.

Good girl nice and deep.

Meanwhile my husbands friends had rang my husband and he was outside the house with them.

There's a knock at the door but Jim ignores it and keeps directing my head on to his cock, I hold on to his bum and leg for support.

Jim hears a stick break from outside the window, Jim looks out the window and notices it's my husband making his way to the window and looking through,

Jim doesn't tell me and just works hard to get his dick deeper to my throat.

Jim see my husband properly seeing everything which is happen.

He's looking at his wife with her wet knickers on the floor in front of her, on her knees, holdng another guy close as she sucks on his maasive hard dick.

Mh husband doesn't move, Jim still noticing him but not stopping.

Jim pulls me to my feet and unbuttons my top, and unclipping my bra, he socks on my tit's giving each of then a good going on,

My head is bak and I'm letting out moans, while holding Jim hard dick gentle winking him.

My husband is still at the window,

Jim smiles at him

My husband still doesn't move.

( is he enjoying watching his wife getting use?)

Jim turns me around and bends me over the couch.

I'm going to fuck ur owned pussy and make it mine tonight.

Again he looks over to my husband and smiles.

My husband nods his head,

Jim whispers, Amy don't look now but ur husband is watching and has been for a while, he's loving wat he's see.

I look over to the window, my husband is standing there, I can see a bulge in his shorts, oh shit.

Let him in I'll have to explain.

Jim says no keep him out there, I'm fucking ur pussy and he can watch me fill u up, mayb he can clean u up after.

Jim pushes his big dick inside me, making me moan again. He grabs my hip and pounds me hard getting deep with each thrust,

I'm cummin I say and let out a loud moan.

Jim's not far behind and I feel him shot he load in side my pussy.

We both look to the window, my husband still watching.

I'll let him in said jim

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eereMan
6 weeks ago

Gloucester

Mmmmm fuck that’s so horny for a naughty hotwife b

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ardguard19Man
6 weeks ago

london

Wanking hard now this is awesome xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lleatuMan
6 weeks ago

new port richey

Mmmmmm very nice

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *reddy96Man
6 weeks ago

scunthorpe

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *im66123Man
6 weeks ago

newcastle

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hef2475Couple
6 weeks ago

Blackpool

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
6 weeks ago

south Cheshire

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *idland1010Man
6 weeks ago

Kingsbridge

Very nice

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inky grandadMan
6 weeks ago

Spain

Looking forward to more 👍🔥🔥

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *J GeminiTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ardguard19Man
6 weeks ago

london


" "
aren't you gorgeous xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orty_MattMan
6 weeks ago

Cambridge

So hot. Can’t wait for the next part.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *atureVintage69Man
6 weeks ago

Near Warrington

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ess n BenCouple
6 weeks ago

Oxfordshire / Costa Blanca

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andy IanMan
6 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *azlar802Man
6 weeks ago

bracknell

Keep it going

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *shmale53Man
6 weeks ago

haydock

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rego69Man
6 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Amazing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *teveTWMan
6 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Looking forward to more

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rgasmdonorMan
6 weeks ago

millstreet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lim petite pounderMan
6 weeks ago

west lothian

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aughty older 50Man
6 weeks ago

Ballymena

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *mazingTimesMan
6 weeks ago

Dublin

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otonsteMan
6 weeks ago

Southampton

Nice

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ikramMan
6 weeks ago

stockport

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *xxx73Man
6 weeks ago

Basingstoke

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *kpiercedCouple
6 weeks ago

walsall

🔥

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ndy79randyMan
6 weeks ago

Washington

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eb1973Man
6 weeks ago

Grimston

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *vorbigun1974Man
6 weeks ago

south west

Get on…. Need to do what makes you happy… I’m also married and need additional fun to satisfy my needs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *j and c 2Couple
6 weeks ago

mullingar

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aughty502026Man
6 weeks ago

Gateshead

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ragsterMan
6 weeks ago

Blackburn

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *owestoftbicdMan
6 weeks ago

Lowestoft

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orkcouple3Couple
6 weeks ago

york

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ilbert4450Man
6 weeks ago

paisley

AI generated story?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *8warrenMan
6 weeks ago

.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lue boy 123Man
6 weeks ago

Poulton-le-Fylde

Mmmmm nice

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ick manMan
6 weeks ago

longford

I bet he eats cream pie I know I would

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *wakers14Man
6 weeks ago

burgess hill

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lanonMan
6 weeks ago

wrexham

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ocktoplaywithMan
6 weeks ago

Derby

Very hot

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issitCouple
6 weeks ago

Banbury

Great start more please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *im66123Man
6 weeks ago

newcastle

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issyNicoleTV/TS
6 weeks ago

cork

Such a hot story, wish I could look in a window to see my wife being fucked like that.more please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lark_KentMan
6 weeks ago

trumpton

This is great

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *bc1234XXX OP   Woman
6 weeks ago

Weston super mare

[Removed by poster at 28/08/26 08:44:02]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *bc1234XXX OP   Woman
6 weeks ago

Weston super mare

Jim goes to the door fully naked with his cocktail wet with cum and my jucies,

My husband is standing there, he looks and Jim and notices the size of his cock.

Oh shit he says I don't compare to that do I.

Jim tell him to come in,

He walks in to the lounge to see me still bent over the sofa,he seeing Jim's cum slowly driving out of my pussy.

U came inside her bareback?

Jim smiled yeah we were in the moment we couldn't help it,

I could do it again to her right now if I'm honest.

My husband looks and Jim then at me.

Do her again then but fill he other hole,

I look at my husband not sure how to act,

Jim smiles and says u want me to cum in ur wife's ass?

Uummm yes I do, I want to watch her take ur cock again but in her ass, use her properly make her cum again.and I want to watch.

Ok I'll happily fuck her tight ass, she's got a tight little bum I'd love to use.

I look bak at Jim, nervously smile,and I arch my ass up ready for Jim.

My husband kisses me on the lips affectionately and goes and sits on the chair across the room.

Jim spits on my ass and rubs it on my hole,

U ready Amy, I've wanted to do this for a while so I'm going to fuck it good.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iny11111Man
6 weeks ago

here and there

Getting better

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *J GeminiTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ritymindMan
6 weeks ago

burnham / exeter

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *angtidy42Couple
6 weeks ago

Redditch

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *bc1234XXX OP   Woman
6 weeks ago

Weston super mare

I feel Jim's cock push against the hole, feeling his size makes me nervous.

Slowly I say to him,

I look over to my husband, I see his buldge, I tell to pull out his cock and play while watching so he does.

The size difference is massive, how I'm I going to take Jim's size in my ass.

I feel Jim push abit more and feel my ass open to let him in,

I moan quietly as I feel it push deeper slowly, he spits on it again lubing it up for more ease.

U like that Amy?

Uumm yeah ur huge,but keep going.

I look at the husband he's fully hard slowly playing,

U ok over there?

My husband nods, and says take it Amy hard I want u to cum again I want to see Jim's cum running out of u.

Jim works up the speed, as I relax it feels beter and the size feels amazing, fuck me harder now Jim, pound my ass.

Jim grabs my hair in one hand and pushes down on my back with the other, and pounds hard, hearing my ass chee k slap against him.

I'm moaning loud looseing control.

I'm Cummings over fuck, Jim also let's out a moan and cums inside my ass, I feel his dick bulge as he ejaculates in me,

Jim pulls out slowly as cum follows.

U like that do u husband.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *erseykevMan
6 weeks ago

St Helier

So wish I could find such an accommodating lady and such an understanding partner over here!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *J GeminiTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ess n BenCouple
6 weeks ago

Oxfordshire / Costa Blanca

Very horny

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uckoldandWifeCouple
6 weeks ago

Manchester

Amy is naughty, but not as naughty as Emily was in Benidorm (will we hear more form Em)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andy IanMan
6 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ricky09Man
6 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *riskyfunsterMan
6 weeks ago

Nantwich

So hot this one!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *angtidy42Couple
6 weeks ago

Redditch

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *an79Man
6 weeks ago

Nottingham

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inky grandadMan
6 weeks ago

Spain

Looking forward to more 👍🔥🔥

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andymanAndyMan
6 weeks ago

Shropshire

Oh yes keep going

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ousteau72Man
6 weeks ago

Wombourne

Jack-a-nory!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ormladMan
6 weeks ago

nearby

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ucy78TV/TS
6 weeks ago

all of uk with work


"I feel Jim's cock push against the hole, feeling his size makes me nervous.

Slowly I say to him,

I look over to my husband, I see his buldge, I tell to pull out his cock and play while watching so he does.

The size difference is massive, how I'm I going to take Jim's size in my ass.

I feel Jim push abit more and feel my ass open to let him in,

I moan quietly as I feel it push deeper slowly, he spits on it again lubing it up for more ease.

U like that Amy?

Uumm yeah ur huge,but keep going.

I look at the husband he's fully hard slowly playing,

U ok over there?

My husband nods, and says take it Amy hard I want u to cum again I want to see Jim's cum running out of u.

Jim works up the speed, as I relax it feels beter and the size feels amazing, fuck me harder now Jim, pound my ass.

Jim grabs my hair in one hand and pushes down on my back with the other, and pounds hard, hearing my ass chee k slap against him.

I'm moaning loud looseing control.

I'm Cummings over fuck, Jim also let's out a moan and cums inside my ass, I feel his dick bulge as he ejaculates in me,

Jim pulls out slowly as cum follows.

U like that do u husband."

🔥

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *IG HANDS 2Man
6 weeks ago

on a cloud

Moor needed littile cuck in the makeing

Is 2 m8s will b next

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ardguard19Man
6 weeks ago

london

This has me on the brink xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ussyeater692Man
6 weeks ago

Wrexham

Amazing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *atureVintage69Man
6 weeks ago

Near Warrington

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *umpstyleMan
6 weeks ago

North

A

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nquiringmindMan
6 weeks ago

Stansted

Brilliant,

Love this angle

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *imetomingleMan
6 weeks ago

Chester

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *portbilly1976Man
6 weeks ago

manchester

🔥

Love a naughty wife like this…and the encouraging hubby too!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *atthew78Man
6 weeks ago

Winsford

where did husbands friends get to

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arenxdbiTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Marlborough

Oh god yeah

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *kpiercedCouple
6 weeks ago

walsall

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *usie pTV/TS
6 weeks ago

taunton

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *obJanetCouple
6 weeks ago

Chippenham

Loving the story. J

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ertiebasset500Couple
6 weeks ago

south east

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orthCorkGuyMan
6 weeks ago

Cork

Nice

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eeman1Man
6 weeks ago

Liverpool

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ndy79randyMan
6 weeks ago

Washington

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rego69Man
6 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Going to be regularly playing away from home.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ensualgent38Man
6 weeks ago

London & Edinburgh

Mmm: these two are going to enjoy some fun and filth!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eanasmustardMan
6 weeks ago

corby

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nlyme40Man
6 weeks ago

Rugeley

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rCumAlotMan
6 weeks ago

Maidstone

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ld Stella HeelsTV/TS
6 weeks ago

ross on wye


" "

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eereMan
6 weeks ago

Gloucester

Love it hope you add more soon ? Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rish10ladMan
6 weeks ago

Lucan

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andy IanMan
6 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohnny 51TV/TS
5 weeks ago

south Cheshire

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *j and c 2Couple
5 weeks ago

mullingar

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lderWiserNowMan
5 weeks ago

Kettrin

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *erseykevMan
5 weeks ago

St Helier

More please!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iny11111Man
5 weeks ago

here and there

Next

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *reative_KinkyXXXMan
5 weeks ago

Birmingham

Thats what u call a good wife

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ick manMan
5 weeks ago

longford

Next

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ingle singleMan
5 weeks ago

Hull

Absolutely love this story so hot that your married

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *obBones63Man
5 weeks ago

Darlington

🍆🍆🍆

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aynkay4funCouple
5 weeks ago

south/yorks north/derbys

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *gvdriver2Man
2 weeks ago

Highbridge

Bookmark

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issandSub77Couple
2 weeks ago

Wakefield

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *onnoisseur100Man
2 weeks ago

Woking-ish

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *portbilly1976Man
2 weeks ago

manchester

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ess n BenCouple
2 weeks ago

Oxfordshire / Costa Blanca

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *j47Man
8 hours ago

limerick

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hyguyindevonMan
8 hours ago

dartmouth

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *xxx73Man
3 hours ago

Basingstoke

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top