FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wife

Jump to newest
 

By *owboy Viking OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Blackpool

I find the idea of cumming in someone’s wife a massive turn on so I guess the question is, would you let me cum in your wife ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ancsguy321Man
6 weeks ago

Preston

I would luv it but my wife is t playing at the moment tho I do keep hoping I can get her to play again

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *owboy Viking OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Blackpool

Well you are only down the road……..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igbitomMan
6 weeks ago

London

Would love to watch her with someone else

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *owboy Viking OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Blackpool

Do you think she would be up for it ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *igbitomMan
6 weeks ago

London


"Do you think she would be up for it ?"
don’t think so but doesn’t stop me thinking about it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohan147Man
6 weeks ago

Dublin/London

Love to fuck a milf. Doesn’t matter if she is single or attached. Top in my bucketlist

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *owboy Viking OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Blackpool

Shame my friend

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *owboy Viking OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Blackpool

Totally get that pal, this fantasy is for a married milf but all women are fun in their own way

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *owboy Viking OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Blackpool

Lots of you sending private messages about this and a couple of very horny invites too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hatsthisMan
6 weeks ago

Newcastle

I think many men love the idea its gettign the wifes onboard

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *owboy Viking OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Blackpool

Hahahaha maybe you could be right

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hatsthisMan
6 weeks ago

Newcastle


"Hahahaha maybe you could be right "

Thats how it is for me ha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *owboy Viking OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Blackpool

Ah shame

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *owboy Viking OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Blackpool

.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ancsguy321Man
6 weeks ago

Preston

I don’t know if she will play again but it won’t be for the want of me trying to get her playing again in 3somes & without me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *owboy Viking OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Blackpool

Tell me more. I’m intrigued

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *BWmetalcouple666Couple
6 weeks ago

houghton

Only I get to cum in her, on her or in her mouth is a different question..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ancsguy321Man
6 weeks ago

Preston

I did try to message you direct but your profile wouldn’t let me message you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *owboy Viking OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Blackpool

.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *yeSureMan
6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *owboy Viking OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Blackpool

If you would let me know

If she wants me too LET ME KNOW

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *im and Her MeowCouple
6 weeks ago

dorset


"Only I get to cum in her, on her or in her mouth is a different question.."

We are the same. Only I get to cum in her but on her face or boobs is a different question

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *owboy Viking OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Blackpool

I could work with that

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *owboy Viking OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Blackpool

.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hitbylad321Man
6 weeks ago

Whitby

Wife chat, pic swap on tguard

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *owboy Viking OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Blackpool

.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *kybluesam1987Man
6 weeks ago

coventry


"I find the idea of cumming in someone’s wife a massive turn on so I guess the question is, would you let me cum in your wife ? "
has been done before with a couple of very trusted friends

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *owboy Viking OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Blackpool

And did she enjoy it Sam ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *kybluesam1987Man
6 weeks ago

coventry

Yes especially the first time he did in her infront of me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *owboy Viking OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Blackpool

You not got a photo of her ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ustardormarmiteMan
6 weeks ago

norwich

Anyone got a cheating wife they know about

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *owboy Viking OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Blackpool

I prefer a more cuck relationship where he knows and is either watching or waiting at home to clean up

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *un fella 1990Man
6 weeks ago

Birmingham

I love ppl cumming in my wife but not in a cuck senario as I'm more dom!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *owboy Viking OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Blackpool

Well I’m available to cum in anyone’s wife

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ewantotryitCouple
6 weeks ago

Northampton

Its the most phenomenally erotic sensation for all involved.

I did it years ago with a couple I met regularly, we were all tested clean and not playing elsewhere.

Now been on the other side with mrs Wewant taking another man's cum in the same situation.

He was our regular and tested clear.

The sight of him fucking her and hearing her demand, then beg him to cum inside her was out of this world.

Pushing my raging hard cock into her cum filled pussy while she sucked him clean was so intensely erotic.

She says sh loves the powerful feeling of making a man cum and it really turns her on.

I absolutely love seeing her enjoy herself in this way and that really turns me on.

Sadly we haven't played in a long time but hopefully that will change.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *owboy Viking OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Blackpool

That sounds awesome and your good lady sounds like she knows how to enjoy it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *owboy Viking OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Blackpool

.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *live70Man
6 weeks ago

East Midlands

I'd love you to cum in my wife as I haven't in the last 14 years and she really needs a good fucking to open her up again....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *owboy Viking OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Blackpool

You are a bad man Clive

Would your wife want that or are you just deciding it is what you want ? Lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *live70Man
6 weeks ago

East Midlands

Oooh I'm sure she might enjoy it after all these years, unless she has been playing elsewhere......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *owboy Viking OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Blackpool

Interesting Clive, maybe you should ask her

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *live70Man
6 weeks ago

East Midlands


"Interesting Clive, maybe you should ask her "

I have many times and she always says that my cock is the only one that has fucked her... But I don't believe her...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *owboy Viking OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Blackpool

I see

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *owboy Viking OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Blackpool

.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *owboy Viking OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Blackpool

.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

I get this as a fantasy

I also see theres a lot of push vack against men and women playing behi d their partners backs

So are you wanting a wife with hysbands consent and knowledge or without ??

Personally if someone is cheating thats their issue and choice. So i take no moral high ground on the subject.

Also lets be real theres a good chance weve all played with someone we thought was single but really wasn't so this makes the issue more about knowledge of their situation and if that makes you feel complicite in the deceipt.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *owboy Viking OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Blackpool

The idea is to have her with husbands knowledge and consent

I am not endorsing cheating at all, I suppose more leaning towards a cuck situation but I have had so many messages from couples now asking me to do it, I am surprised by the amount of offers and invites but I will be honest I would love it to develop

I’ve also been getting phone calls on it too, had a woman orgasming the other day as I was talking through what I wanted to do and her husband was going down on her, she had cum 3 times by the time we finished

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *andyDeanMan
6 weeks ago

Derby

I would love a guy or group of guys to fuck and fill my other half in front of me or next to me on our bed while I am fucking and filling others or the others f0rce me to cum from sucking my dick or milking / wanking my dick. Or I make the others cum from milking / wanking their dicks. Imagine you fuck and fill my other half and then I milk / wank your dick making you shoot your load over my other half and me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ertiebassett61Man
6 weeks ago

Ilkeston

My wife used to entertain guys and I would watch. 😀 sadly not now

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *owboy Viking OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Blackpool

Well that’s different

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *owboy Viking OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Blackpool

Shame pal

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *nourtimeMan
6 weeks ago

London /Surrey/Hampshire

Cumming in someone else’s wife is a big turn on for any man

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *owboy Viking OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Blackpool

It certainly is

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *owboy Viking OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Blackpool

.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *owboy Viking OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Blackpool

[Removed by poster at 29/08/26 16:52:24]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohan147Man
1 day ago

Dublin/London

Love to fuck a milf. Doesn’t matter if she is single or attached. Top in my bucketlist

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ayarMan
1 day ago

Wirral


"Only I get to cum in her, on her or in her mouth is a different question.."

Somebodies inbox just exploded

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ayarMan
1 day ago

Wirral


"Only I get to cum in her, on her or in her mouth is a different question..

We are the same. Only I get to cum in her but on her face or boobs is a different question "

Guessing your inbox just got really busy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohan147Man
23 hours ago

Dublin/London


"Love to fuck a milf. Doesn’t matter if she is single or attached. Top in my bucketlist"

Would seriously want to fulfil this wish

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *heshirefunxMan
20 hours ago

Bramhall

Love to see a guy cum inside my fertile wife. Shame she’s not into it. That said, didn’t stop her having multiple affairs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *aughtymarkMan
11 hours ago

Middlesborough

I went round a hot milfs house from fab in my area , she normally only meets with her husband but she wanted me and he didn't want her to fuck me ,we managed to get each others snapchat and she was doing all sorts of hot videos for me,

Then one day as her husband was at work I joked and said ill come over

As soon as she let me in the house we we're all over each other , she wore heels , leather mini skirt and I top which was easy to get her big 40ee tits out with pierced nipples , while I sucked on her gorgeous tits her hand found my cock ,before I knew it she was on her knees sucking my cock , it felt to good and after a while I said I need to taste you , she bent over as I pull her skirt up and knickers down ,the sight of her ass and pussy was to die 4 ,I kissed her hot ass then started to lick her pussy ,we didn't have long so I stood up and slide into her from behind and felt her tight wet pussy slide onto my cock , I banged her hard ,her tits were swinging , it was so intense soon we we were both cumming, I filled her pussy with a massive load,which she later told me she left it inside herself all day ,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inchwillyMan
11 hours ago

Hemel Hempstead

My wife let a good friend of ours cum inside her at a party few weeks back

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otfunx1Man
11 hours ago

Edinburgh

Id love her to cum home after beinv filled tell me all about it as i eat her pussy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *orfolk couple500Man
11 hours ago

Mainly Spain

When my girlfriend was playing i had 2 mates who she let cum in her. What a turn on.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *athGuy89Man
10 hours ago

Radstock

Yeah it’s hot

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohan147Man
7 hours ago

Dublin/London

Love to fuck a milf. Doesn’t matter if she is single or attached. Top in my bucketlist

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *ohnboi123aMan
5 hours ago

reading

Love the idea of other men fucking my wife

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top