FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

my fantasy

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Here goes. I'm in the pub a little bit tipsy when I stand up and walk towards the bar then I start looking around with my back against the bar. I spot a woman in here 40s and I start getting excited. She then walls towards the bar to get a drink so I introduce myself.I put my number on paper and slip it in her bag. I get a text about an hour later saying come to mine now I need fucking with her address so I go to the address there she answers her door with just a bra and thing on and wow my erection begins to throb I really want her so we go in I can't take my eyes of her and I go for the kiss and she let's me. We end up on her sofa I'm kissing her neck while rubbing her breasts. Then I work my way down to her beautiful pussy which I love so im there licking and sucking on it for twenty min then she grand my cock wanking it so hard pulling my foreskin I so horny I feel like I'm going to explode then she starts deepthroating me and sucking my balls then she slips her tongue in my ass wow that's a first I said she replied should I stop no keep going. Then we start fucking on her sofa and have her bent over pulling her hair and really going for it . She then says sit down so I do then she jumps on me and rides my cock till I'm about to Cum then she says I want it over my face so I do. While writing this I must say I got an erection and now have began to masturbate

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread