FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Watersports /piss fantasies?

Jump to newest
 

By *9bott OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Chester

Share your fantasies guys?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
12 weeks ago

Being laid in a big wet room and have a stream of men and women come along and piss all over me . And have the women squat over my face for me to lick them clean

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *9bott OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Chester

Yeah sounds horny as hell... I'd like to fulfill similar scenario with guys pissing on me and in my mouth.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ingernuts52Man
12 weeks ago

cornwall

Would love to pissed on and piss on a lady !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *9bott OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Chester

Sounds hot mm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *shford_5Man
12 weeks ago

Ashford

Love to sit down for a girly wee in stockings and have a very manly guy standing over me and holding him while he pees between my legs then squeeze and lick him clean

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *mallbraTV/TS
12 weeks ago

bristol

love having others use my diaper as im wearing it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arnest ScribblerMan
12 weeks ago

Bed Valley

Love a good hot juicy golden shower, lick her clean when she's finishing in my mouth..

I love watching women pee

Playing wetting games, which one of us will wet ourselves first and whomever loses is forfeited to do a household chores in wet clothes.

She comes in all shy, telling me she had an accident, grabs my hand, lifts her skirt and lets me feel, then telling me to lie down, grinds my face in her soaked pissy knickers .

Waking up with her when she's wet the bed and shag her there on the soaking wet spot...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *9bott OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Chester

Nice scenario

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iv JonesMan
12 weeks ago

cardiff

Sat on the loo while a lady pees on my cock then makes me lick her pissy pussy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *mallbraTV/TS
12 weeks ago

bristol


"Sat on the loo while a lady pees on my cock then makes me lick her pissy pussy "
thats what me and my ex used to call c**nt cleaning she never wiped if was dressed up

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *9bott OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Chester

Adventurous

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *luerooMan
12 weeks ago

Bridgwater

Have swallowed cock and d*unk from the tap as they piss directly down my throat,

Would love a lady to spread her pussy open and have her direct her stream of hot piss into my mouth.

Any takers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *9bott OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Chester

I'd love to drink from the tap as well..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
12 weeks ago

Wearing tights and having a pee in them . And feel the pee run down your thighs .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ntman83Man
12 weeks ago

Walsall

Had my first time watching this week, was as hot as I thought it would be. Hopefully more to come

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *asterDogMan
11 weeks ago

North Walsham

I would love to have a woman as my urinal drinking from the tap so I dont have to get up to go for a piss.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ric18169Man
11 weeks ago

stockport


"Being laid in a big wet room and have a stream of men and women come along and piss all over me . And have the women squat over my face for me to lick them clean "
Sounds hot And wet x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *otalGent28Man
11 weeks ago

the Shires

Not a fantasy but a reality. Went to a club with my ex and met a couple there who had their make fuck buddy with r them. The guys fucked the ex while I played with the female. We told them that the ex liked being pissed inside of and over, so after we’d played we all went to the showers, the two guys pissed inside my ex then the female squatted over her and pissed on her face and boobs.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *9bott OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Chester

Sounds crazy hot mm.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lam rockerMan
11 weeks ago

Easter Ross

My best ever water sports experience was a long time ago when I lived in Gloucestershire. Met a lady who loved it. She had big pussy lips and her favourite thing was to slide them along my hard cock as she pissed on me. The warm juice on my penis always made rigid and I’d slide into her as she pee-ed on me, then fuck her hard.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *tumpy5333Man
11 weeks ago

Doncaster

Happy to piss on anyone if they want it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *imeyeMan
11 weeks ago

Moseley

After decades of begging my wife to piss on me, suddenly two months ago she agreed. Now every Saturday and Sunday morning I lie down in the shower and she pisses in my mouth and all over me. This morning she watched me piss in my mouth. Occasionally, she pisses in a glass and watches me drink it, and then I piss in the glass and drink it. She reluctantly watches porn with me, but she is more receptive to the pissing videos I show her.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

I love pissing in and on my subs, sissy's and cuckold couples

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *9bott OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Chester

My perfect fantasy/scenario would be to share my location on What3word app and to wait on my knees for guys willing to piss in my mouth...i could be blindfolded, no chat just use my mouth to suck u off or to take your piss..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eff1961Man
11 weeks ago

Gosport

I'd love to go to a big orgy to lick all the cum filled pussies while they piss over me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *agpie200Man
11 weeks ago

Norwich

My fb wants us to piss over each other. Not tried it yet sounds quite horny

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *imonjaneCouple
11 weeks ago

weekly

We were at the VA for a domination night. Hubby got taken and another mistress pissed all over him. Then later I did the same

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *apppymanMan
11 weeks ago

Kidderminster


"We were at the VA for a domination night. Hubby got taken and another mistress pissed all over him. Then later I did the same "

Sounds awesome

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *imonjaneCouple
11 weeks ago

weekly

It was a first for both of us for sure

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *couse GitMan
11 weeks ago

Newton

I would love to be pissed on by m or fem

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eepshow1Man
11 weeks ago

Fulham

Dominatrix dresses me in stockings, knickers and bra. Lies me on the floor. slides a thick dildo into my ass, feeds me her nylon covered feet, squats down, farts in my face then proceeds to empty her full bladder into my mouth and over my face. Makes me lie there all wet while several men come in and piss all over me too. She finishes me off with a really firm and painful handjob.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lumber53Man
11 weeks ago

brean

Adore thinking of a lady drinking it in public

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ayleedsMan
11 weeks ago

Leeds

Love to find a female who into this as on list of things I wana try as in receiving it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *imonjaneCouple
11 weeks ago

weekly

It’s quite horny once you relax and let go lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *pcd999TV/TS
11 weeks ago

pinner

Pissy spit roasting both holes by group of guys

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *imonjaneCouple
11 weeks ago

weekly

Ooooh sounds great

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

Love the idea of a woman having a piss outdoors then after seeing me watching her, she invites me to join her and lick her xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lay 4 uMan
10 weeks ago

bolton

Always a massive turn on if you stumble on a lady taking a pee outdoors. Seen a few over the years anyone else had this happen to them. ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ike_Herts_01Man
10 weeks ago

St Ives

Not my thing, sorry. I can see the dominance appeal for some. But not for me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *imonjaneCouple
10 weeks ago

weekly

So why reply on the post?? Absolutely pointless

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ike_Herts_01Man
10 weeks ago

St Ives


"So why reply on the post?? Absolutely pointless "
Because it presents my opinion. If I kept quiet folks might thinkthat it is part of my lifestyle, which it is not. I am not condeming those that do enjoy it.

Put-up or shut-up should NOT be a thing here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *imonjaneCouple
10 weeks ago

weekly

But you’ve raised your head and had nothing to offer. So why didn’t you stay quiet?? Trust me no one is going to look at your profile and instantly think “oh he loves water sports”.

Just don’t understand why you needed to say anything? It’s on an story and fantasy board if you don’t agree move on it’s simple but you had to have your say to try and promote your profile

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ike_Herts_01Man
10 weeks ago

St Ives


"But you’ve raised your head and had nothing to offer. So why didn’t you stay quiet?? Trust me no one is going to look at your profile and instantly think “oh he loves water sports”.

Just don’t understand why you needed to say anything? It’s on an story and fantasy board if you don’t agree move on it’s simple but you had to have your say to try and promote your profile "

what makes you the forum guardian? That is rather annoying and unnecessary. It says way more about you, rather than me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *imonjaneCouple
10 weeks ago

weekly

I’m not a guardian of anything all I wanted to know was why say something instead of keeping quiet like you mentioned?? And as you have an opinion so do I and what exactly does the fact I’ve asked a question tell about me??

Ridiculous person jog on

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *D07Man
10 weeks ago

Huddersfield


"We were at the VA for a domination night. Hubby got taken and another mistress pissed all over him. Then later I did the same "

Beautiful. I love to drink piss

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *imonjaneCouple
10 weeks ago

weekly

See a proper response lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inkygaz69Man
10 weeks ago

Wokingham

True story as at a bi party sat naked in bath wanking cocks with another guy whilst a naked girl pissed on our cocks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *imonjaneCouple
10 weeks ago

weekly

Oh wow that’s horny

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ay6eeMan
10 weeks ago

South Wales

More getting to do this again is a fantasy.

To answer the question with something specific I'd like to repeat, it was outdoors and planned ahead. We'd both d*unk a LOT of water beforehand. It was glorious.

Not for any kind of domination or humiliation, just because it was super horny and because we could get away with it.

And as a bonus, little to no cleaning required afterwards because... in a field 😂

She got a serious with a guy of her own ethnicity not long after we met, though, but it was wild while it lasted!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *av46Man
10 weeks ago

STRATFORD-UPON-AVON

Love drinking from source...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *akedrob2025Man
10 weeks ago

Dunfermline

I love it, always have

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *appycouple300Couple
10 weeks ago

Dorset


"love having others use my diaper as im wearing it"
fucking weird

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
9 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 02/08/26 20:57:44]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
9 weeks ago

I love going down on my mrs and one day she went toilet before we had sexy and I went down there and omg what a turn on I was down there for about an hour. So now I make her go toilet before we have sed now lol. Once many moons ago with an ex I remember we where both d*unk and having sex and I couldn’t help myself and pissed in her and she loved it so every time we went out clubbing she would say to me you going to piss in me tonight mmmm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iv JonesMan
8 weeks ago

cardiff

Love ladies peeing on my cock then licking her pissy pussy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *seandabusemeMan
7 weeks ago

woking

Absolutely love piss play

Ex mrs used to dress me up in full lingerie and she would stand above me as I lay on the floor and she would literally cover me from head to toe then make me lick her pussy clean. She asked me to then fuck her and piss inside her which I did then she squatted over me again and pushed it all out.

She also used to wet herself walking home from bus stop and walk straight in and make me clean her with my tongue

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ukmachineMan
7 weeks ago

Enfield

Love piss fun, give and receive. Love to play on cam too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *an4Fun121Man
7 weeks ago

Leicester

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *anon17Man
7 weeks ago

mayo


"Love ladies peeing on my cock then licking her pissy pussy "

Still wait and wanting that to happen

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *herodeo13Man
7 weeks ago

wigan

Love to see ladies wearing jeans wetting themselves

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
7 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 21/08/26 19:26:23]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
7 weeks ago


"Absolutely love piss play

Ex mrs used to dress me up in full lingerie and she would stand above me as I lay on the floor and she would literally cover me from head to toe then make me lick her pussy clean. She asked me to then fuck her and piss inside her which I did then she squatted over me again and pushed it all out.

She also used to wet herself walking home from bus stop and walk straight in and make me clean her with my tongue "

That sounds so fucking hot, you lucky man!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uperduper46Man
7 weeks ago

Chelmsford

I have never done it but would love a woman to piss on me. Sound really horny!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *entbriMan
7 weeks ago

medway

[Removed by poster at 21/08/26 20:34:45]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *entbriMan
7 weeks ago

medway

That was I’d love a lady to sit on my lap . Kiss me and piss on me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iSub56TV/TS
7 weeks ago

camberley

Not a fantasy, better than that …..a reality.

Wife was sitting astride my face and I was teasing her clit and pussy with my tongue when she lost control and let go a stream of piss directly into my mouth. She was originally mortified until she realised how horny it made me ……

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *pencouple 2025Couple
7 weeks ago

wellington

My mrs pisses on me all the time xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *lueyes69Man
7 weeks ago

coventry


"My mrs pisses on me all the time xxx"

You lucky sod

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ravelling_manXXXMan
7 weeks ago

Ormskirk

A long time since I've indulged in water sports. A long time ago my then gf and I got in the shower at the end of the evening. I began to urinate over her arse. She pushed me down into a kneeling position and hooking one leg over my shoulder she began to piss in my face.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inky fun couple 2027Couple
7 weeks ago

Newby/Scarborough

We like the intimacy of it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eil_niMan
7 weeks ago

Manchester

Original question was "share your fantasies" but I'll share some experiences:

- piss fun with maybe 5 or 6 girls, solo, and also a handful of guys

- university girlfriend who I got regularly to piss her panties, sometimes in uniform

- lots of outdoor fun

- had a girl, who I had just met, drink my piss from her waterbottle which I had filled

- bi piss club with a girlfriend

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *oltonman69Man
7 weeks ago

Wigan

I love how naughty it feels, having a sexy woman squat over me and piss over my cock and chest or sit on my knee and let go, feels her piss all over my cock and balls as my cock slips inside her

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *9bott OP   Man
6 weeks ago

Chester

Wouldn't mind receiving some unexpected piss from a horny lad after sucking him off... No warning.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohnS181Man
6 weeks ago

london town

A gf I had would squat over my face, settle her skirt over me then wet her panties covering my face completely.

Her thing was to stand in the bath in knickers and jeans, unbutton, flop my cock into her knickers and have me fill her crotch with pee and she would watch in the mirror as the wet patch grew to wet down her legs…. Love to enjoy it again.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *9Karm69Man
6 weeks ago

Plymouth/March PE15

My former FWB would sit on the loo, or we'd stand in the shower, I'd play with her pussy until she'd say ready, I'd then splay her lips and feel her golden shower streaming out, during all this she'd be tugging on my cock, after her last streams I'd stand up and shoot my load, to her choice, in her mouth(snowball after) or over her lush tits.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *artininmkMan
6 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

Love Watersports , although the mood has to be right. Love seeing a woman bursting the letting go over me and licking her clean after.

I have a love of women in sheer tights and one of my biggest fantasies is to have a woman straddle me as I adore her legs and just let go pissing over my body and into my mouth as it runs down her legs and through her tights into my mouth before tearing the tights open and licking her to orgasm as she rides my now soaking face

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *issy_slut_cdTV/TS
6 weeks ago

Exeter

Would love to be fucked and after sir had cum he would pee in my hole and fill it up and then plug it with my big butt plug. Keeping it all inside xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eil for YouMan
6 weeks ago

coleraine


"We were at the VA for a domination night. Hubby got taken and another mistress pissed all over him. Then later I did the same "

Absolutely love this - You're now on my Hotlist ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *exywoman77Couple
6 weeks ago

Barnsley

Would love to see my get fucked, then pee on the guys cock and balls

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *mandasteveCouple
6 weeks ago

Enfield

If you know me. You know my love for piss.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ettriano 6969Man
6 weeks ago

Eastbourne

My fwb lets me put the palm of my hand against her pussy and slip a finger in sometimes when she sits on the toilet to piss, love the warmth and pressure as it pushes over my hand 🔥🔥

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ock please!Man
6 weeks ago

Eye

Love watersports and enter having it done to me. My fantasy is to meet a dominant man for a drink. He takes a beer bottle into the toilet and pisses in it. Brings it back and make me drink it in a full pub with only him knowing I am drinking piss publicly

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *heeseandWineCouple
6 weeks ago

Berkshire and Hampshire


"True story as at a bi party sat naked in bath wanking cocks with another guy whilst a naked girl pissed on our cocks. "
Sounds like a party we would have enjoyed

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *alvinCleinMan
5 weeks ago

Bath

Never been a fan or thought about it untill recently. Bit I think water sports can be very sexy if used in the right dynamics. The other stuff - absolutely not !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *wltfomCouple
5 weeks ago

liverpool

On weekends away, wife will ‘disappear’ in a bar, find a man she likes and take him back to our hotel room to fuck him whilst I wait in the bar. Sometime later she’ll text to say he’s gone. Soon as I arrive back at the hotel I strip, lay on the floor, whist she lowers her puffy and gaping pussy over my face and mouth and pees into me, whilst telling me how good the stranger was. It’s so horny and the ultimate humiliation.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By (user no longer on site)
5 weeks ago

She enjoys it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *rNightMan
5 weeks ago

Coventry

My manager has offered to do this with me, we haven’t got round to it yet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *akednorthernerMan
5 weeks ago

leeds

Love being pissed on by hot guys

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *9bott OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Chester


"Love being pissed on by hot guys "
it's seems to be nearly impossible to find willing participants tho

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *hk121988Man
4 weeks ago

York

I would love to try being peed on

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *edagainMan
4 weeks ago

Newcastle

Did this to the ex last week. She came round d*unk I pissed on her and she knew why and then we fucked

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *un By The SeasideMan
4 weeks ago

Blackpool

I’ve been looking for profiles on here of public and private pissing, anyone know any good profiles or have any vids themselves ? Drop me a pm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ohnS181Man
4 weeks ago

london town

Would be great to find someone local into pee play, love to give and receive.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *p2026Man
4 weeks ago

hapsford

My experience started watching my fwb on the loo and she noticed how hard I got watching her pee then she said how would you like to lick me afterwards,that turned her on ,so we progressed to outdoors her peeing .she never wore knickers so any excess pee soaked into her jeans or leggings...you could see on occasion the damp patch I said why not just pee your pants 👖 she said rub my pussy I'll pee on your hand ..I said if you wear a dress then what ?...she said well don't waste it open your mouth if you like the taste ...so we started pee play outdoors..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *platmyassMan
4 weeks ago

Larne

Ive never seen any watersports pics or vids on here before, im guessing its something that would be frowned upon?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *an4nylonMan
4 weeks ago

liverpool

I'd love my sister in law to piss down her stocking tops and down her legs and I drink it through toes of her nylons

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *amie an ClaireCouple
4 weeks ago

surrey

Clair will piss on me if i ask but...

I would love to be in a club/party setting sat in the corner and have multiple women piss on me all over and have me use my tongue to clean them up whenever required.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *189Man
4 weeks ago

Birmingham

Only ever tried it with another guy as the giver. Would love to one day receive by a man or woman.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *an57400Man
4 weeks ago

Sheffield

[Removed by poster at 08/09/26 13:42:16]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *elsh orgasm masterMan
4 weeks ago

wales

Having a nice sensual massage, then get straddled and have a golden shower

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *mandasteveCouple
4 weeks ago

Enfield

My life.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uperduper46Man
4 weeks ago

Chelmsford


"My life. "

You lucky lucky man

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *un By The SeasideMan
3 weeks ago

Blackpool


"I’ve been looking for profiles on here of public and private pissing, anyone know any good profiles or have any vids themselves ? Drop me a pm "

Bump

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *din_DomMan
3 weeks ago

East Calder


"Would love to be fucked and after sir had cum he would pee in my hole and fill it up and then plug it with my big butt plug. Keeping it all inside xx"

This is something ive done many times, it often amuses how filthy and reactive good sub tv's seem to be for this... its almost like marking them as mine

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *arky52Man
2 weeks ago

Wokingham

Would love to give and receive..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *heeseandWineCouple
2 weeks ago

Berkshire and Hampshire


"Ive never seen any watersports pics or vids on here before, im guessing its something that would be frowned upon?"
Watersports pics and videos are taboo here on fab, we wouldn't even think about trying to upload any of ours on here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *inky fun couple 2027Couple
2 weeks ago

Newby/Scarborough


"Ive never seen any watersports pics or vids on here before, im guessing its something that would be frowned upon?Watersports pics and videos are taboo here on fab, we wouldn't even think about trying to upload any of ours on here "

It is such a shame that they are not allowed, we have uploaded a few in the past but they never last long

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *H228Man
2 weeks ago

Crawley

Love watching a lady peeing outdoors.

Ever since catching a lady when I was young. That has stuck with me.

Would also love to have a lady squat and piss on my hard cock. Then as she finishes peeing. To slide down onto my hard cock.

😁😁

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *H228Man
2 weeks ago

Crawley

Does anyone know of any Tgram groups for this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eil for YouMan
2 weeks ago

coleraine


"Ive never seen any watersports pics or vids on here before, im guessing its something that would be frowned upon?Watersports pics and videos are taboo here on fab, we wouldn't even think about trying to upload any of ours on here

That's a shame - would absolutely love to see some of Your videos 🙏

It is such a shame that they are not allowed, we have uploaded a few in the past but they never last long "

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *eil for YouMan
2 weeks ago

coleraine


"My life. "

Sames, but not enough... 🙏🙏

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *icki222TV/TS
2 weeks ago

Lincoln

I love to piss in a glass whilst riding my dildo then drink it all down. Never d*unk anyone else’s but hey, never say never 💁‍♀️

Play nicely everyone 😋🥰

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *D07Man
2 weeks ago

Huddersfield


"On weekends away, wife will ‘disappear’ in a bar, find a man she likes and take him back to our hotel room to fuck him whilst I wait in the bar. Sometime later she’ll text to say he’s gone. Soon as I arrive back at the hotel I strip, lay on the floor, whist she lowers her puffy and gaping pussy over my face and mouth and pees into me, whilst telling me how good the stranger was. It’s so horny and the ultimate humiliation."

Beautiful

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *un By The SeasideMan
2 weeks ago

Blackpool


"I’ve been looking for profiles on here of public and private pissing, anyone know any good profiles or have any vids themselves ? Drop me a pm

Anyone ? DM me

Bump "

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ntman83Man
2 weeks ago

Walsall

Had the great experience of a girls peeing on me last week, was so horny got me nuce and hard

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ess1970TV/TS
2 weeks ago

yeovil

Ive poated some in here, they d9nt allow all of the but a few have been xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *untimes76Man
2 weeks ago

Portland

Had an ex who was a very heavy squirter. Loved being squirted on and swallowing as much as I could

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *mmakinkycdTV/TS
2 weeks ago

South Birmingham

I’m not one for being pissed on but I do have a tranny friend who likes me to sit on her face and piss my knickers lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *uisieSTV/TS
2 weeks ago

Peterlee

Love drinking piss straight from the cock are having them piss onto onto a glass and drinking it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *mandasteveCouple
2 weeks ago

Enfield

I’m going to love it tomorrow night.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *un By The SeasideMan
2 weeks ago

Blackpool


"I’ve been looking for profiles on here of public and private pissing, anyone know any good profiles or have any vids themselves ? Drop me a pm

Anyone ? DM me

Bump "

Anymore ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ictokcoolMan
7 days ago

outskirts of town

Anyone close to me I’d appreciate it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *iv JonesMan
7 days ago

cardiff

Any ladies in my area into this dm me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *panksyMan
2 days ago

Preston

Love it when there is no obvious setup (like being told to climb into a cold bath tub). She lies me down and stands above my face and just lets go! Then couches down for clean up.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 

By *ellythekinkTV/TS
2 days ago

Corby

I am tied to a pvc sheeted bed wearing sexy lingerie, my chastity cage and super hot heels.

A mistress has me on a collar and lead. A stream of guys come in through a door and the Mistress tells them where they can rub their cocks and where they can cum. Shevtell them specifically: one her face, body, caged cock, stocking legs, heels. As each one finishes, they stand back to let another horny guy take their place. About 20 guys unload onto me. Once finished the Mistress tells the guys to surround the bed and once in position says "she's such a messy cumdump - hose the slut down with your pee". They all unleash hot streams pee covering me in warm wetness.

(Did I just say that out loud???)🤭

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
 
 

By *730tMan
4 hours ago

east midlands

I do love to splash on. Miss them days of pouring on somebody

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread
back to top