Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Hotel Meet

Jump to newest

By *avidteal OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Wakefield

Sat at the hotel bar, “Whiskey on the rocks” I said, something to calm the nerves for what was about to unfold. I’d never done anything like this before, since I met my wife 10 years earlier I’d not even kissed another woman yet here I was 2 months after first chatting to Rachel sat in a hotel bar nervously waiting to meet her.

When I first saw Rachel’s profile I was instantly attracted to her pictures, her perfectly kissable lips and dark, deep eyes coupled with her slender seductive figure just led me to send a message. I wanted her, I had fantasised about her and now I was a quivering wreck.

My phone went off, “Ill be 10 minutes” came on the screen, all the nervous thoughts ran through my head, why am I doing this? I still have time to go and make my apologies, should I stay? Do I really want this?

As I sank the remainder of my drink, “Hello” whispered in my ear, as Rachel walked around the front of me and sat in front of me, “Ill have a Vodka and Coke”. She looked amazing, a short, tight strapless black dress, hugged her wonderful figure, her dark hair perfectly straight caressing her shoulders, her smoky, seductive make up inch perfectly complimented by her red glossy lips.

I ordered her drink, we began chatting about everyday life and what we did away from the scene, yet all I could think about is what I was here for and how much I wanted her, and I knew she knew my exact thoughts.

She leant across and placed her hand on my thigh and whispered “Are you ready?”, “Yes” my reply, “Come with me then” and with that she stood up and left the bar.

I followed her up to her room and she slowly unlocked the door, took me by the hand and pulled me into the room.

Our lips locked, tongues deep, exploring each other’s mouths, I pushed her up against the wall, my hands firmly placed on her hips, my cock becoming aroused pressing against her body. The lust running through my thoughts were immense, I could barely control myself. Rachel put her hands on my shoulders and pushed down indicating exactly what she wanted, I dropped to my knees and pulled up the bottom of her dress.

To my delight Rachel wasn’t wearing any knickers, and I began to kiss the inside of her beautiful thighs, her skin so soft and smooth I gently ran my tongue from her thigh to her pussy and began to tease her clitoris. Rachel’s pussy was a world apart from my wives, she was shaved, no trace of a hair at all, it smelled different and tasted different to anything I’d ever experienced before.

Rachel spread her legs wider, pushing one of them over my shoulder so my tongue slid inside her, as my tongue slid deeper she pushed her other leg over my shoulder, I was supporting Rachel’s entire body weight, effectively trapped between her thighs. The more I teased and tormented her with my tongue, the heavier her breathing became and the moans a little louder. I could tell she was on the brink, her pussy getting wetter and wetter, her increasing moans, until she screamed out with pleasure. I felt her gush rush all over my tongue, I frantically licked more so I could taste every drop of her.

I went to pull away, but was met with Rachel’s hands on the back of my head, her thighs tightened around me and she said “More”, I pushed my head back close to her and pushed my tongue deep inside her once more, licking away frantically “Ill tell you stop when I’m done” she whispered, and within a couple of minutes Rachel was coming again, this time I didn’t stop I continued licking her pussy feeling her getting wetter and wetter.

After what seemed like an age, she came for the third time and quickly followed by a fourth. I’d never experienced oral sex like this before, although no stranger to making a woman orgasm with my tongue, it was normally once my wife came that was it, here I was trapped on my knees with Rachel’s legs over my shoulders, the pent up lust became too much and I wanted more, yet couldn’t.

“That’s enough” she said as she removed her legs from my shoulders, I stood up and she took me by the hand, and led me over to the bed. We began kissing and

Rachel began to unbutton my shirt, her hand pushed on to my chest and ran it all the way up to my neck, my hands found the zip on the back of her dress and lowered it slowly. I lowered her dress to unveil her gorgeous breasts, it seemed it was only knickers she was missing when she got dressed, as she stepped out of her dress she dropped to her knees and opened my trousers and pulled them and my boxer shorts down.

Rachel put her hand on the base of my rock hard cock, and began to rub it from base to tip, then slowly pulled my foreskin all the way back to reveal my bell end. She began to slowly kiss my cock before sliding into her mouth, her tongue teasing my cock I was trying to think of anything that would stop me from exploding in her mouth.

However I couldn’t control it anymore and as she took my cock deep in her mouth I exploded, shooting my cum deep into her mouth, she held the pose for a moment taking all my cum in her mouth, pulling away then swallowing every drop.

Would anyone like me to continue?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh yes a very horny read and cock extremely hard

By *avidteal OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Wakefield

glad you liked it

By *avidteal OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Wakefield

Pulling away Rachel stood up and leaned over and kissed me, and moved herself on to the bed, I joined her and began to kiss her again, letting my hands wonder over her gorgeous body, gently caressing her soft skin whilst our tongues gently met.

I lowered one hand on to her bum and pulled her close as we continued to kiss, this was more than I had expected my nerves completely gone, in this moment I was in ecstasy. Rachel pulled away and got up from the bed, “Wait there” were her instructions as she went into the bathroom. I lay there in anticipation of what is to come thinking about how wonderful her pussy tasted, she walked back into the room and stood at the foot of the bed.

“Come here, lay on your back head offer the edge off the bed” were Rachel’s instructions, I moved down to the bottom of the bed and laid back as instructed, Rachel stood over me, she looked so stunning yet so dominant, she bent her knees and lowered her pussy to about 6 inches above my face. Rachel’s hand emerged between her legs and began to rub her pussy directly above me, teasing her clitoris she began to moan then slid a finger deep inside her, I was getting the best view in the world watching her playing with herself, I moved my hand to touch and was quickly pushed away, “No” she said.

As she continued to play her breathing became shallow and the moans louder, “Open wide” were her words as she began to cum, she gushed all over my face and into my open mouth so I could taste here again. The feeling was amazing, so arousing, I felt my cock begin to get hard once more, Rachel lowered herself further and bent over the bed more. I strained my neck to lick her clitoris, and she lowered herself further, my tongue teasing her clitoris, I felt Rachel’s hand begin to stroke the length of my now erect cock, within minutes Rachel began to moan louder and came again, my tongue now buried deep in Rachel’s pussy could taste every drop of her cum, never before had I experienced such a wet pussy.

Rachel pulled away from my cock, and moved away, I sat up and turned around to cast my eyes over Rachel’s stunning body once more. The lust took control of me once again, and I gestured to come over to the bed as I laid back.

Rachel climbed on top of me and began to rub herself against my hard cock without pushing it inside her, her lips met mine and our tongues once again explored each other, my erection was as hard as I could ever remember rubbing against her body.

Rachel lent over to the bedside, opened the top drawer and pulled out a condom, “I think you’ve earned this” she said as she opened the packet, my thoughts were racing, all the pent up lust, and fantasy of the last two months were coming true, I wanted her more than ever now. She pulled the condom from the packet, and gently rolled it down the full length of my hard cock, then lowered herself on me, rhythmically thrusting against me her tight, wet pussy felt so good around my cock, my hands on her hips pulling me in harder and deeper, she leaned over and kissed me deep, on the lips then moved slowing into the crevice between my neck and shoulders , with each thrust Rachel’s moans became louder and louder, until she began to scream with pleasure, this was nothing like any of her previous orgasms, this seemed to go on for about a minute, her pussy became even wetter and the warming sensation pushed me over the edge, as I took her head in my hands and pushed my lips to hers I let out an enormous groan and filled the condom with my cum.

Rachel collapsed on top of me as I wrapped my arms around her breathing in the smell of her perfume and feeling the beads of sweat that had built up on her body thinking how amazing an experience I had just had, and still thinking of what may happen for the rest over the night.

By *avidteal OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Wakefield

bump

By * Busty HotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Bradford

So if you'd never even kissed another woman in ten years of marriage, why would you even join a site where you could view 'Rachels' profile??

Just an observation..... lol

Post new Message to Thread