Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

What got you into swinging

Jump to newest

By *p4fun65 OP   Couple
over a year ago

chester

We were sat talking one night and the mrs told me about a bloom she had met at work before we were going out and how he had taken her to the toilets and had played with her pussy and how this had got her turned on. As they had work to do she told him she was alone at home that night hoping he may come round. That evening there was a knock at the door and he was stood there. She let him in and they started to kiss and touch each other up. They finished up on the floor with no clothes on and him pushing his cock up her virgin pussy. As she told me all this I got very turned on on started to as questions about how far he pushed his cock up and did she like it. She told me he only did it a couple of times and she ask him to stop she then wanked him to the finish. Then he left. I had always been told by the mrs she was a virgin. She felt she was as he had only push his cock into the entrance of her pussy and he had not cum in her. I was so turned on that I ask her to reenact what had happened. We did and I loved it so much that I said I would like to see another man fuck her. She took about to years to agree to this and we went of to a club one afternoon and had a good look round but did not play. The next time we went we where in the hot tub when a couple joined us and we got talking about how we had got to go to the club. When the couple got out the mrs said how nice the mans cock looked so I said let's follow them to the couples room she said ok and we went in. As we started to play the lady reached over and started to play with my cock then the man started to play with the mrs pussy after about 10 mins she was asking to be fucked by me i said I would like to see her pussy full with The mans cock. She said only if I fuck the lady. I was more than happy to do that and started to eas my cock in. I looked over to see the tip of the mans cock rub up and down her pussy. She was loving it and got hold of his bum and tried to pull him in to her but he was teasing her just when she was not expecting it he pushed and she took all his cock in up to the hilt. This send me over the edge and I shoot my load. I pulled out and me and the lady layed back and watched as he slowly fuck my mrs thorough 2 orgasms before flooding her pussy with cum. We all had a good time and went home. At home we talked about what we had done and I got the feeling that that was it the mrs had done her thing to please me. How wrong I was and since then I have had the pleasure of seeing her get fuck by many couples at clubs and love it. Would love to her your stories.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

possible the fact i went with my ex before we got married, and my wife fancied my best mate, then one night we went out for a drink, she took of with him leaving me with her mate to take home and fuck, after we got married and moved to australia, we met a couple older than us and one night out of the blue we just ended up on the floor fucking the others partner, and never stopepd since

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread