Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Trainee electrician's 1st office encounter

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was employed as an apprentice electrician at a major company. I am a black guy from a deprived area and had to travel 90 mins on the bus to a posh area. I'd been training in the workshop for over a year and got quite close to the girls in the office. One in particular, Donna who was very flirtatious and well turned out,eleven years my senior & married. She seemed to be totally out of my league. Where I came from you would see this type of Caucasian woman on t.v.

The building that the company was based at was having a refurbishment and naturally we carried out the electrical work ourselves, which would aid me in my training.

The girls office needed to be rewired and because this was in use during working hours, I being the trainee was told I had to do it out of hours. I opted to go in from 6am to 9am for a week so as to be out of the way.

I started my first day doing all the work, I was around the desks where the girls sat. Strangeley I started to get some pleasure being around their seats until I even started to sniff and smell where each girl sat.. This made my love muscle throb and tingle, I realised I enjoyed this experience and would even have a stroke of myself mmmm.

The third day I came in nothing was different so I carried on doing a bit of work and having a play while I did it. After an hour I heard the door open it was Donna she had come in at 7am. I said what you doing here she said she needed to get some work done and she new the place was open because I was here.. We had a coffee and she sat down at her desk on the same chair I'd just been getting pleasure out of. She was wearing her usual attire, tits bulging out of a reasonably sized top, pencil skirt, peep hole shoes.

As we carried on working and chatting I realised that I could see her crossed legs under the desk as I was on my knees practically sitting down doing my work,

Mmmmm I got so horny,my cock was sooooo hard. It all went quiet for a bit then she ask if I was alright down there, whilst slowly uncrossing her legs. I said yes, I could now see a small glimpse of her white knickers which made me crawl a little closer my heart starting to beat faster. Little by little I could see more as her legs surprisingly to me started to open wider it was heaven at this point she asked if she was in my way, I said no your fine where you are, she giggled and I did too this was like conformation for me to get closer even tho I was shy. As I got closer she ease herself of the chair and stood up her perfect legs looking lovely then she sat down and OMG she had lifted her skirt, to her waist line this wasn't an accident, her legs apart I could see the gusset of her pants I couldn't resist, I'd never licked pussy b4 but my mouth was watering I needed it. I crawl under her desk and put my two hands on her thighs I heard her sigh while I buried my head between her, sucking at the gusset and licking her strong thighs, I heard her breathing heavily as I was helping myself, she then pulled her pants to one side where I saw my first Caucasian real life shave pussy mmmmm I got to the job and licked and sucked her beautiful pussy until my face was soaked in pussy juice mmmm I loved it as she squirmed and wriggled around on my face. I push her back from the desk and took a bit of control towering over her, it was frantic as she unzipped me and my black cock popped out and she took me straight in her mouth while I fingered her wet pussy after almost exploding in her mouth she looked up at me and said fuck me I didn't need telling twice I slipped my cock in her while she was on the reclining swivel seat and fucked her with her gasping for air throwing her head back and forth, I could hold it I blasted her tight wet pussy with cum as we both moaned and groaned mmmmmmm it was heaven.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great story. Did anything else happpen?

over a year ago

"Great story. Did anything else happpen? "

This isn't a story, this actually happen to me and yes alot more happened after that

By *rlicker123Man
over a year ago

gillingham kent

more,more,more

over a year ago

This job ended up lasting me two weeks instead of the one week I was allocated and the fun was immense

Post new Message to Thread