Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The room

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We walk into the room and he quickly closes the door behind him, I can hear him slide the lock but before I have a chance to turn and look I can feel his hands on me. One hand on my shoulder and the other on my hip pushing me hard forwards.

There is no where for me to go I end up against the wall facing away from him not knowing what's coming next.

The feel of his body pressing me tight against the wall and his breath on my neck is enough to send shivers of delight running thru my body right down to my now pulsating and wet pussy squirming slightly, rubbing my ass against his nice hard cock hoping to encourage the same feeling if delight in him too.

Suddenly he releases my shoulder and grabs my hair pushing my head to the side allowing him access to my neck and ear.

"Oh no baby, it's not that simple and quick! I'm gonna make you squirm and beg to be fucked over.....and over....again" ...............

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmmmm go on....

over a year ago

.....the very feel of his deep husky voice in my ear and his heavy breath against my skin is enough to make me want to cum there and then and I grind my ass once more against his ever growing cock hoping to encourage and kind of relief only to be met by him pulling my hair harder till my head is angled back exposing all my neck.

"I won't warn you again" he hisses at me and then he begins to slowly run his tongue down my neck till he reaches my collar bone.

With one swift movement he releases my hair and grabs at my shirt pulling hard on it ripping it open letting the buttons fly in every direction. "You won't be needing this"........

By *llie349Man
over a year ago

LEEDS W.Yorks

I can see this happening as I read the words. Keep it Cumming

over a year ago

.... Rather than throwing my shirt on the floor he just lowered it down to my elbows and fumbled around doing something so when he finished my arms were forced behind me and restrained.

This did however now position my hands right over his cock allowing me brief access to it.

I could hear him groan and feel him thrust his hips forwards allowing me to feel the full extent of his cock straining to get out of his suite pants. I ran my nails against his hard cock thru the pants and that was it he grabbed me hard, spinning me round and pushing me to my knees infront of him.

"I told you it's not going to be that simple and you didn't listen did you!" His piercing blue eyes giving me a stern smouldering look and shaking his head, "always so eager for my cock, well lets see how hungry you really are for it"

He unzipped his pants to release his straining cock and without warning grabbed my head forcing his cock deep into my mouth......,,

By *llie349Man
over a year ago

LEEDS W.Yorks

The way you write this is definitely your fantasy

over a year ago

Haha does it come across that way? It's just pen to paper when I'm bored. So worth carrying on or stopping?

By *heekycharmingchapMan
over a year ago

leeds

Carry on PLEASE

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

carry on, its getting hot !

over a year ago

I will add more on tonight I promise x

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

You better had or you will be the one pinned up against the wall !!

over a year ago

.... I tried to control the depth and speed that he was fucking my mouth but as always he was in full control and he wanted me to take his whole cock in my mouth, he thrust harder and faster always keeping a tight hold of my hair and just as I was getting ready for the sweet taste of him exploding in my mouth he stopped ......

By *acenleather69Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Carry on....

over a year ago

.....he picked me up effortlessly and threw me down on the bed, it always turns me on so much to be lifted by him that I could feel myself getting wetter, I needed him.

After throwing me down he stood at the foot of the bed and yanked my legs down and pulled my legs over his shoulders.

His eyes were burning a whole in me and his fingers, well his fingers were slowly running up my right leg. He gently tickled my inner thigh never taking his eyes off me and then worked his way up ......

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

more more xx

over a year ago

.... His fingers stroked the sweet spot on my inner thigh just above my stocking top and I melted, I could feel my hips raising up trying to make his fingers go higher but he didn't, he lingered, stroking me painfully slowly starring deep at me laid out on the bed still tied up in my shirt.

All I could do was squirm my hips circling to match his touch and my breath getting deeper and louder, I needed him now!

He ran his fingers higher brushing my clit briefly thru my French knickers and I let out a huge grown of pleasure which made him ......

By *llie349Man
over a year ago

LEEDS W.Yorks

We need more

over a year ago

I will add more soon just having a few days off fab but after the weekend I promise to put next instalments on

Post new Message to Thread