Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

my lucky day 2, daughter in law

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After our last afternoon of fun, my daughter in law, said she wanted more, I had the guilt’s but as most men will tell you, their cocks rule their brain’s, so when she had a hospital appointment in the city I was quick to say I would take her, knowing she hated driving in the city, and to give her someone to talk to for the hours in the waiting rooms

The appointment was for 11am Friday, so I was prepared and ready; I had also told her to make sure she was ready for a good fucking too, any way she wanted. We set of, with her playing with my cock though my trouser as I drove, I was nearly cuming as we got to the hospital, and luckily, she went in soon after getting there. I made a phone call to check my arrangement’s and said we would be there in 30 mins or so.

When she came out all smiles, I said right now let’s have some fun, and drove the short distance to Lewis’s house. As I stopped she asked what was going on, “a mate’s letting me use his spare bedroom, much more comfortable than the car. Ok she replied with a smile, then ‘What about him” he’s cool, he said he will leave us in peace, he’s fucked me before, so willing to help, again a smile shot across her face.

Lewis opened the door, 5ft 8, dark skin, a good looking guy smart appearance, and one thing she didn’t know, he’s got a huge 8 inch cock, that’s rock hard when up. He gave her a good looking over, her nice d cup boobs and firm body, and long hair, made him smile as I gave him a quick huge and introduced her to him, his eye’s looked her up and down he remarked, ”lucky bugger’, no wonder you wanted to spend time with her

Lewis asked her if she was the one who had given me a good arse fucking before,” she blushed, I saw her eye’s slipping down to his crutch as she said ‘Yes’

I didn’t wait, taking her by then hand into the spare room, Lewis knew what to do, leaving me to warm her up, and soon her scream’s of orgasm’s rocked the house, as my tongue found her clit hot and wet, I licked her womanhood for all I was worth, making her orgasm, then my cock slipped in, her legs wrapped over my back as she pulled me in deep. We fucked for some time, Lewis had put some of his toys out for us too, but I threw her over, on her knee’s ramming my cock in hard, she screamed again, as another orgasm hit home, I saw Lewis cock in hand by the door, as I fucked her, I pulled all the way out ramming back in, doing this many times,

Then Lewis stood next to me, his cock shining with lube, I winked at him then nodded at her soaked pussy, as I pulled back, he rammed home, she jumped but took no notice as he continued to pound her pussy, none the wiser for the change over, after awhile I moved in front of her, total shock as she realised it was Lewis in her, but my cock went straight in her mouth stopping her saying anything.

She took to spit roast like a pro, moving back and forth on our cocks, Lewis now rocking her harder still, she was having another orgasm, as she come down from it I slide under her. Pushing my cock in her pussy, Lewis looked on as I put my hands on her butt and pulled her open, and slipped a finger in her anus, again he looked, and I nodded as his cock eased towards her. I felt her tense up, with that I told her to use the poppers he had there, she did, and her body took his cock easy, as he inched in, my cock, working her pussy while she held me tight, he probably got half way in, I could feel his cock though her thin inner membrane, then she took another sniff and I eased her back more, he was in, the look on her face, should she be doing this, and yet ‘wow’ I’m doing it, as we both began to fuck her,

For a girl that’s never had 2 cocks in her she sure knew how to move, it wasn’t long before we didn’t have to do much, she took control, pushing us both in deep, using our cocks for her fun, then it happened, she orgasmed again, followed by a stronger orgasm, Lewis like me was holding onto our sperm with both hand’s not wanting to cum yet, but the third orgasm was too much, she took us both, her muscles milking ever drop of seed she could find in our ball’s, I held her as she squirmed around nearly pulling us both out, then she lay exhausted, breathing heavy, Lewis now slipping out lay next to us, gasping for breath, kissed her lovingly.

She gave me a dirty look, saying how bad I was and so on, but with the biggest smile I’ve ever seen on her face as she did, then turning to Lewis she asked him straight, did he enjoy fucking her, a long kiss and a yes told her. We rested for awhile, both playing with her body and enjoying female flesh,

Then to my surprise she started asking him what we get up to when we meet, he glanced at me, I looked back, saying “no secrets here” any way as he started to tell her, she said, ‘better still, SHOW ME’ you could have knocked him over with a feather.

I guided his cum soaked member between my lips sucking him back to full firmness, it was then she got the first good look,’ oh wow its huge’ she said as her hand grabbed his cock, pulling his skin back and forth, with lust in her eye’s. Then I sat over him, she pointed his cock at my manhole, as I took him deeper, she still held on, when her hand was squashed flat, she let go, grabbing my cock then, watching him fuck my arse. Slowly he gained speed, pushing higher each trust, I love his cock, and it feels so good, hitting the right spots inside my butt, as my first anal orgasm hit home.

I let him fuck me like that for awhile but he knows I love it doggy, so I pulled off and knelt on the edge of the bed, tell her to lay under me to get a better view, she did, sucking my cock as I licked her cum soaked pussy, Lewis slide straight in, holding my hips as his member pounded my butt, precum started to ooze from my cock, and was quickly eaten, my anal orgasm’s starting to flow quicker as he pushed deeper and harder,

Then he picked up his 9 inch vibrator, sliding that in along side his cock, more precum flowed as I began to have one long orgasm, Sam’s mouth taking heaps of precum, as I pushed deep down her throat, she sucked me with the experience of a much more mature woman, her fingers also working my anal lips, sliding in some times with Lewis and the vibe,

I moved and told Lewis to show her how he fist’s me too, as his hand went in, she was astounded, still sucking deep as inch by inch disappeared inside, until he was about 4 inch’s past his wrist, my cock now running cum, as she slurped it all up.

Sam moved from beneath me, going behind with Lewis and holding his hand as he fisted me, then I heard her say, my turn, as she replaced his fist with her own, oh boy, did I go wild, my daughter in law fisting my arse, Lewis eased his cock in with her fist, I could feel her holding him and wanking his cock inside my butt, but who cared, I was cuming so fast I could hardly stay in control, It was possible 15 minute’s later, when Lewis started to growl, I knew he was ready to cum, as my anal muscles held them both tight, then he let loose, Sam still playing with his cock, as he did,

When he slowed and his cock slipped out, she kept going fisting me harder now as I lost control, falling forward, her hand held tight as she worked hard giving me more and more anal cum’s, in the end I moved forward, pulling her hand out, She looked great standing there, her hand covered in cum, those lovely boob’s, covered in sweat and our cum still running down her legs, her eyes full of lust. I recovered and turned her, slamming my cock firmly in her arse, she orgasmed very quickly, Lewis pushing his cock in her mouth , feeding her the last of his cum, she was going wild again, I love seeing her lose control, his cock, now soft, she started to lick his cum from her hand, as her other hand wanked him trying to get him hard once more, then as before, she had several orgasm’s one after the other, signalling her big one to come, as my cock now began to swell, I trust harder, 3 or 4 times, then my balls took over, flooding her with more cum than I thought I had, as she hit the big one, shaking and going wild, bitting Lewis as she did.

It was so good seeing her laying between us, holding our cocks working them gently, as we rested, Lewis asked her if she was done for, “Not yet” if you two are still up for more,”

With that we grabbed a vibe each, I slid mine in her butt, Lewis got her pussy, and away we went, did she eve get enough, as she rolled around, from one orgasm to another, grabbing cocks and eating them as she could.

I knew Lewis had a huge dildo, around 12 inch’s but very thick, so I pulled that out, and swapped holes, Lewis still ramming his vibe in her butt, as I put some lube on the dildo, the first inch went in, she froze, then I pushed more and her body stiffened again, then I gently moved it in and out getting her used to the size, her body telling me to go in further, as each trust or so took me deeper and deeper, then when I told her “all In “ and gave one hard push, she near jumped of the bed, as one almighty orgasm ripped her apart,

We played with her for some time, until she just had to call uncle, Lewis and I letting her slow and relax,

As we showered and she gave us both a quick sucking to say thanks, Lewis asked if there was any chance of a repeat, I and she said we hope so,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bravo now if I can fund the first story

By *eviantDelightsMan
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/179153

There you go.

Enjoy