Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

many happy memories

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We had a young 17 year old baby sitter, when our kid’s were young, she used to sleep over with her boyfriend whilst we went out, but after 12 months or so, she left him but still sat for us, she knew we went out swinging, and had often talked about it with us,

One night we had been out fucking and my wife went to bed leaving us to talk, she asked if we had had fun, and I told her about the evening we went to, which was a orgy, she got wet, and was moving around, my cock was hard and she saw it, soon her hand was on my cock and she asked if I had any thing left in me, I smiled, and we both stripped of kissing and touching each other,

As her mouth sucked my cock in, my eyes rolled, mmmmmm she was good, for such a young lady, my tongue found her clit and I went to town licking and sucking in her juices, soon I rolled her over and guided my cock in between her wet pussy lips, she took my 7 inch cock with ease, and my pace quickened pounding her harder now, she had her first cum,

I kept going, 2 , 3 ,4, 5 cums and more as she pulled my cock in tight with her pussy muscles, I wanted more, so I got her to kneel in front of me, again pushing my cock right in. she jumped, as my finger found her arse,

I pumped her hard, juices flowing out down her legs as she kept cumming, my finger now deep in her arse as she cum harder still, with some pussy juice my second finger slid in, her cums got harder still, boy she could take it hard, I moved my fingers around and she pushed back,, this was to good to take, so a 3rd finger went in, Sheila was going wild her anus was sucking my fingers in,, my cock crushed in her pussy by her young muscles, I kept going but my cock was also getting close, so I slowed and worked her anus more, her cums flooding her body, she went limp with lust, so why not, I thought my cock slipped out and with one move I pushed it half way in her anus now taking my cock, made her scream, a bit, I pulled out and eased back in this time she took it, and pushed back onto me more, each trust going deeper and deeper, until my balls hit her pussy,

She took me full and hard, cums raced though her quicker than before, for some 10 mins I rocked her world, as my cock strained to find more cum to breed her arse with, this, if I could cum again, would be my 4th for the night, Shelia seem to know and her hand found my balls and she played with them as her other hand fingered her own pussy, oh boy I was in trouble my balls now seemed to be over full and wanted relief and quick, whoosh gallons of cum flooded her arse, my cock not able to hold it all in, as cum ran down her cheeks and legs, Shelia rubbing it in her pussy, with her fingers,

I fell gently on to her as we regained some sense of normality, " that was so hot, you two " my wife said as she moved around in front of us, Shelia looked shocked not knowing we had been watched it seemed for some time, Sue bent down kissing Shelia full on, they seemed to get right into it as both girls touched and kissed for ages, my cock growing once more at the sight in front of me,

but that’s for later, as I had to rest while they played for Shelia’s first bi session

I was resting after a long hard fuck, my cock was empty but seeing the 2 of them entangled together. Lips, fingers and tongues all going wild on one another was too much. Shelia had never had bi sex before but now she looked like a pro, Sue was now sitting over Sheila's face her pussy still leaking cum from earlier when she had taken 3 or 4 loads from guys at the orgy. This didn't seem to worry Shelia who was lapping it all up.

Then Shelia moved over Sues face, Sue licking her clit as my cum run from Shelia's butt onto Sue’s face. Mmmmmmmmmm my cock was hard and I just had to fuck some thing, so I slid my cock past Sue’s nose straight into Shelia's butt once more and fucked her again. Her orgasms rolled out more as we both worked her hard.

After awhile I left them to play and went to the bathroom and got some of Sue’s toys. Without saying anything, I slipped one in Sue’s pussy and my cock went in her butt, mmmmmmmmmm Shelia sat back watching as Sue took it all, cum still leaking past my cock and toys as I fucked her.

Sue had a nice big cum and my cock fell out, no sooner it had then Shelia grabbed it to suck me off. By now we were all in a sexual haze, Sue slid her toy in Shelia's pussy as I turned her around and stuck my cock in her arse once more. At first Shelia pulled away as the tightness of both holes being filled was too much, so I slowed my push and she eased back onto my cock. Once in she went wild, Sue working her pussy for all it was worth and by now Shelia didn't give a damn we could have done any thing to her.

I winked at Sue and nodded towards her other toy a nice 10 inch vibe, she got it and as I pulled out Sue slid it straight in Shelia's arse and worked them both. Without waiting I went around and stuck my cock fair in Shelia's mouth and she sucked me for all I was worth, her body now jumping wildly as Sue worked both toys in her.

My cock was dry but the feeling was over whelming, as her mouth sucked harder as every cum rocked her body. Sue gave me a look and I knew what she meant, as Shelia's pussy soon began to fill with Sue’s fist. I nearly lost the end of my cock as she bit me. Heeding the entry of Sue’s fist in her pussy, but the sight mmmmmmmm Sue loved it.

Shelia was just about to pass out from exhaustion as she was cumming so much, when my cock just seemed to shoot a blast of steam into Shelia's mouth. Surely I didn't have any cum left, but boy it felt good any way. Sue giggled as Shelia kept letting out small screams and moans as Sue worked her pussy.

I looked at Shelia and said want to go one further and try for the lot. She didn't seem to know what I meant as Sues fist pushed against her anus, she realized and smiled. I grabbed some lube and Sue began to work her magic, Shelia's arse was very nice smooth and tight but very workable and four fingers made there way in. then I got sue to pull her fingers out, I grabbed the big dildo. nice and thick and slammed that in her arse, made her jump but once in she worked it.

After awhile I pulled it out and Sue went straight in, Shelia asked with a surprised voice "did that just go all the way in me". Yep came the reply as Sue worked her hard, lucky she was so young as her virgin arse opened up and took it all with ease. The 8 inch vibe went in her pussy and she worked them both, cum after cum ripped through her. Then we both jumped as with one almighty scream and a violent shaking, Shelia went wild. Her head thrashing back and forth as she went into a huge cum, she shook hard. Her arse gripped Sue’s fist and the vibe in her pussy jammed tight, this carried on for around 30 seconds then she fell limp. Sweat pouring from her, she purred like a kitten as we both eased the fist and toy out of her as we lay cuddling her for awhile.

It took about 3 or 4 minutes before she spoke and even then slowly. Her first words being, when can we do this again?

Needless to say she spent many nights in our bed over the next few years, when we held the orgies at our house she came over and joined in. Some times taking 4 or 5 guys in a night with Sue, not once did she back down from trying some thing new. One of my best memories was dping her with another guy, and seeing her take a guy in her mouth too. Sue sucking her tits as she did. At the end of an orgy night, the girls would empty there pussies into one another’s mouths. Some times they both would sit on my face for me to eat them out,

just for a bet one night I told Shelia to get all the guys who fucked her to cum in her arse. She smiled saying that was easy, and when they had Sue fisted her in front of the guy’s mmmmmmmmmmmm cum running out every where.

It’s a pity things change and when she got married she went straight, bugger. I missed the fun we had, we stayed friends but she said she would never play up on her hubby, who is still one of my best friends. Some 20 years later when they split up, I began to hope mmmmmmmm will she cum back for more.

Shelia, went thought a rough patch, as she found new boyfriends and tried to get her life back together, as time went on, she was with out a boy friend for awhile, and used to visit us, often having a few drinks, but nothing sexual happened as it didn't seem right, then some months later, we fired up the spa, and decided to warm up in the water with a few drink,

As time went on we spoke about the good old days, lol and how she ran riot for some years, going to swinging parties and orgies on her own and with us, and then she asked us, what had we been doing swinging wise,

Well at first we said, that we were still into swinging and group sex, but things had changed a bit, with that she said pray tell, well with a slightly red face, and an even stiffer cock, I said, I'm now fully bi, she looked a bit flushed at first then asked questions,

I told her I enjoyed anal with guys, them fucking me mainly, but also fucking them some times too, and that Sue also enjoyed fucking me with a strap on well you couldn’t stop her asking about it, what did we do, how did I enjoy it and so on, what size toys, anyway, by now my cock was solid and she was holding it, while Sue was kissing me too,

I just had to get things going once more,, sliding Sue onto the edge I went down and licked her pussy, Shelia kissing her, as we worked her to her first orgasm, than I swapped the girls around, my mouth watering as I aimed at Shelia’s pussy for the first time in years, tasting her juices brought back fond memories of our past sexy fun, as she to screamed in orgasm, so I took them both by the hand into our bedroom,

Between the 3 of us we soon got back into the fun, the girls licking one another as my cock went from one pussy to another, after wetting Shelia’s pussy with cum, my cock stayed hard as I watched the girls kissing and eating one another’s out once more, I worked her arse a bit, putting a few fingers in, then with some lube slide my cock back in, reliving times gone by ,,, I fucked her for some time before her arse also took my man juices, flooding out and making a mess on the bed,

Then she turned and said your turn, looking at Sue with a smile, soon Sue had her strap on with our 10 inch vibe in it, I was on my back, Shelia looking on as my butt took it fully, Sue fucking me hard now made me have my first anal cum for the night, Shelia looked strange as no cum had shot out, but Sue told her, about anal cum’s, then I got on my knees, the 10 inch going back in, Shelia got under me and 69'd watching close up, as I ate my cum out of wet holes, then Sue said “watch this”, as my 12 inch monster was pulled out of the drawer, put in the strap on, some lube was added, Shelia said no way, as it started heading down my tunnel. she was a gasp, my arse opened up and I went wild, anal cum after anal cum ripped though me, my butt now fully open, I took it for some 10 min’s before I turned to Sue, and said, let show her the full show,

Sue put some lube on her fist and slipped it in, nearly half her arm goes in, well you could hear the groans as Shelia watched her juices flowing as she cum with out touching herself,, then Sue fisted me hard, I collapsed on top of Shelia, my butt now near her chin, Sues arm on her face,, well the juices squired out of Shelia, as she rocked the bed,

As I lay motionless for awhile the girls spoke , I was to far gone to know about what, when Sue said ON your knees, so I did, then I felt a different feeling as a finger went in me, then some whispering then more, then I heard Sue say, just push them all in, with that pop and Shelia's fist went in deep, her gasp telling me she liked it, she played around inside asking me how it feels to have her hand in side, I told her its even better when its some one different and that ever time I get of on it, the night went on the girls used my body as I used them, it was fun getting back into things, we sucked and fucked one another, Sue fucking Shelia’s pussy with the 10 inch and then , as the 18 inch double ender went in both pussies I sat watching, both working it in as far as they could forcing the other to orgasm too, then Shelia got my 12 inch monster and sat over it, I said be care full its huge, she smiled, as it started going in, my eyes lit up, I'm impressed I said, as she rode it fully, not much left out of her, your butt will be next for that I said smiling, she laughed saying not yet but with practice we can try,

I said next time we will try and you will get some of it in, she smiled and said yes please

mmmmmmm I look forward to more fun with them both, maybe those orgies are still going, I know lots of guys who would like fun with them both too,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm so horny after reading that

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread