Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Kay's fantasy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Kay wants a role play she has told me. She wants a guy to turn up at our door role play straight away as if he is selling something. If convincing the guy will be invited in. Kay wants the guy to try to sell her something staying in character. Then for Kay to start flirting with him, but he must stay professional as that is what Kay wants. Eventually Kay will become flirtatious and the fun will begin only if the guy is a convincing sales man.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I could act is a sales man in a nice suit. Selling you something

over a year ago

"Kay wants a role play she has told me. She wants a guy to turn up at our door role play straight away as if he is selling something. If convincing the guy will be invited in. Kay wants the guy to try to sell her something staying in character. Then for Kay to start flirting with him, but he must stay professional as that is what Kay wants. Eventually Kay will become flirtatious and the fun will begin only if the guy is a convincing sales man."

Mmm think that's a lot of women's fantasies

over a year ago

I have a range of thigh polish that I could sell her.

By *urreyladMan
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Not a sales man, but if you need your PC looked at

I'm sure i'd stumble across some interesting pictures

over a year ago

I'm not a salesman but I do have a company van, I could come round to fix a leak?

By *lthomasMan
over a year ago

Wolves

I work in sales, visiting my customers.

I'm very professional and have had to do a site visit to a lap dancing club while they auditioning girls (before venue was open for business), that was not easy to stay cool at, but did & got the contract, so I think I could remain "in character" & be professional.

Post new Message to Thread