Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Humiliation...why?!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Over the last few years I have opened my mind spectacularly and really suprised myself with some of the things I enjoy, particularly things like watersports, forced bi, forced cross dressing and humiliation and I've been fortunate enough to meet some amazing people to share this with who have encouraged and developed this side of me, however I sometimes shake myself with disbelief when I think of some of the risky and downright dangerous situations I put myself in, I'll get photos or videos taken, put myself at the complete mercy of strangers and deliberately seek out people who will be rough and humiliate me but what I just don't understand is..why?!

Rationally it's not sensible, I've given up any chance of winning BGT/The Voice/Apprentice/Masterchef or playing for Man Utd as this would all come to light (otherwise I would have done I'm sure!) so why do this to myself, does anyone understand this craving I just can't seem to shake?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't understand it but fully understand the feeling... If you could would you change it?

over a year ago

One thing I have learned as I have explored my darker nature is not to question why...

as a psychologist I am sure I could get to the bottom of why if I wanted to.

It's a rush though and those emotions and use physical reactions to putting yourself through that release chemicals in your brain. You get addicted to those chemicals. I know for me the high I get after a rough session is amazing. And I crave it.

So maybe it's simply that... I'd say worry less about why and just enjoy it. Xxx

over a year ago

"Don't understand it but fully understand the feeling... If you could would you change it?"

Part of me would like to but I have experienced some things that many people only dream and fantasise about and that's certainly something I cherish.

over a year ago

"One thing I have learned as I have explored my darker nature is not to question why...

It's a rush though and those emotions and use physical reactions to putting yourself through that release chemicals in your brain. You get addicted to those chemicals. I know for me the high I get after a rough session is amazing. And I crave it.

So maybe it's simply that... I'd say worry less about why and just enjoy it. Xxx "

I certainly agree about the addiction to the chemicals and the rush but the concern for me is how far will I go? I keep putting myself (and by extension my friends/family etc) at risk and I worry that, by law of averages alone, some time it will go wrong. I think if I understand it a little better maybe I could control myself and my urges a little better and increase my own safety

over a year ago

Totally agree regarding chemical activity .... And by our addictive nature we will continue to seek the experiences we crave to satisfy our ever growing habits.... As an experience becomes more regular it becomes less intoxicating and we will go further to bring back the 'high'..... Think behaviour change by whatever means is the only answer .... I think it's difficult to moderate....

over a year ago

As one of Besitos 'abusers' lol, we can verify this fella ( girl when we want him ).. has put himself up at the total mercy of others..

And, I would agree with his post... Why ?

I can only think its the pure adrenalin rush that goes on once you've let all control pass over to another person.

Hopefully, as we have tried, people who u meet will consider not to put you in too much risk.. however... the thoughts of being in 'great risk' of exposure to the public, im sure would just get those pink little panties of yours soaking with pre cum... so, the answer to your question.. I think when you get little bits of adrenalin rush, you always have to keep upping it and upping it to higher and bigger rushes ?

Again, we can sometimes only sit back and admire your dedication to your submissive side.. cus ill tell you here and now.. there are not many as committed to this as you are..

please don't stop..

And remember... you don't create a true sub.. your BORN with it..

Long live King ( or queen ) Besitos..

little fuckin bitch !!!!

wait till u see the adrenalin rush your gonna get when your ready for it you little fuckin whore !!!

over a year ago

I know that driving a car or bike really fast puts me at risk.. yet love the thrill.. think it's the same thing.. some people are addicted to risk.

be aware though it can be a form of self harm x

over a year ago

"As one of Besitos 'abusers' lol, we can verify this fella ( girl when we want him ).. has put himself up at the total mercy of others..

And, I would agree with his post... Why ?

I can only think its the pure adrenalin rush that goes on once you've let all control pass over to another person.

Hopefully, as we have tried, people who u meet will consider not to put you in too much risk.. however... the thoughts of being in 'great risk' of exposure to the public, im sure would just get those pink little panties of yours soaking with pre cum... so, the answer to your question.. I think when you get little bits of adrenalin rush, you always have to keep upping it and upping it to higher and bigger rushes ?

Again, we can sometimes only sit back and admire your dedication to your submissive side.. cus ill tell you here and now.. there are not many as committed to this as you are..

please don't stop..

And remember... you don't create a true sub.. your BORN with it..

Long live King ( or queen ) Besitos..

little fuckin bitch !!!!

wait till u see the adrenalin rush your gonna get when your ready for it you little fuckin whore !!!"

Haha, love it and yes, it must be the adrenaline- bit like extreme sports junkies I suppose. and there are certainly people, like yourselves and friends, who I do trust completely, it's the random meets and the first times when I meet people that I'm leaving myself so vulnerable and I wonder why I do it.

And I am looking forward (apprehensively!) to what you have planned sir, I hope to not disappoint any of you and serve you as always. You really do like that quote btw don't you!

over a year ago

Roll on the next event.. so many things planned for you...

I keep thinking.. can he handle them...

off couse!! why would I doublt !!!

over a year ago

"One thing I have learned as I have explored my darker nature is not to question why...

So maybe it's simply that... I'd say worry less about why and just enjoy it. Xxx "

I have discovered ways in which I enjoy being humiliated in the past few years that I would never have dreamed of in a million years. I have tried to dissect it and have my own theories on why I enjoy the things I do , and also the things I think about doing but haven't tried yet. I wouldn't divulge those reasons here but I do think in some cases it's more than just 'the rush' you feel from it, even though that is also a major part of it. If it feels good , do it! ( as long as you are still alive at the end of it )

Post new Message to Thread