FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Here is a Story i have worked on for the last couple of weeks.

Jump to newest

By *eetme OP   Man
over a year ago

Worcestershire

*** This is a work of fiction and maybe not to everyones taste, all people in this story are figments of my imagionation. On a more personal note this is the 1st time i have ever posted a story of mine on any site so please be nice and respect my feelings.***

Toby logged onto his computer like he had done so every night for the past two months at the same time, logging into the chat room he starts to look for ebony the woman he had been talking to for the last two months. Now Toby is about 6`3 quite slim with blonde hair. Ebony is about 5`7 tall with 38DD chest with dark coloured hair. When he first started to talk to her her profile stated "Young no limit sub looking for long term relationship with the right Dom". Things were going very well so Toby thought it was time to meet and so asked her if she was free the weekend that was comming up. She asks "Why do you ask Sir". He tells her that he thinks its time that they met, he can tell that she is abit unsure but presses the matter and gives her the his address, date, time and a list of items to bring. Then quickly logs off and do not speak to her untill the day before the meet. During the course of the conversation he does not mention about the meet untill he just about to log off from the site where he tells her what he expects to wear the next day and that there will be a punishment for each item that she has been told to bring but forgets. The following day comes round and Toby begins to get nervous while he is waiting for ebony to appear. 1 pm comes round and there is a knock at the door. she is kneeling there in the door way with her head bowed, her wrists touching each other behind her back and her legs tightly closed. All he can see is her wearing is a long trech coat, black fishnets, and paintent black high heels. He touchs her head and puts a plain balck collar round her neck with a simaler plain black leather leash and tells her to come in and she crawls into the house. Toby leads her into the living room where he tells the to stand in the middle of the room where there is only a couple of big leather chairs and a small wooden toped coffee table and laminate flooring. He tells her to take off her coat. Her trembleing hands slowly undoes the buttons reaveling what she has been ordered to wear underneath. Toby stands up just as she undoes her top button. He stands close to her and slips off the coat from her shoulders. He leans his head forward and kisses from her collar to her ear, biteing hard on the middle of her neck leaving a set of teeth marks. He stands back and looks at what she is wearing, he tells her to stand with her legs slightly apart and her arms behind her back. Toby gazes into her eyes and slowly lets his gaze drift down her body, he sees that she is wearing exsatly what he told her to, a black lace corset with red ribbons tieing up the front that goes from her chest all the way to her navel, a pair of crochless black lace french panties with matching lace supender belt which had a pair of sheer black silk stockings attached to them then a pair of 5" paitent black open toed heels. He cant help himself and he lets his hands wander over her outfit, tracing the suttle curves of the corset going down until he reachs her knickers. Ebony instinctivly parts her legs as his fingers begin to explore her soft lips. She cant help but let out a little groan as his thin fingers part her lips and rubs over her clit, he can see her sex wetten and sees some of her juices dribble down her legs. "Now i have a question for you my slave?" She tilts her head up and looks into his eyes " Yes my Master what might that be sir?" He stokes her cheek and says very quitely " You know i like my pets shaved, i now you do as i have told you about it before but yet you think it is wise to come to my house with a landing strip!" Ebonys eyes look down at the floor and replies just as quietly " Im sorry Master but i thought you might like to have the pleasure" Without another word Toby begins to walk to the coffee table that is in the middle of the room still holding ebonys leash, she remembers from there convosations in the chat room and quickly drops to her hands and knees crawling after him. Toby just points to the table but ebony looks confused untill she see`s the small leather straps on each legs of the 2 foot table. Thinking about what they were just talking about she lies on her back on the table making sure that her wrists and amckles are lined up with each leg and there fore with each strap. h goes round the table securing each limb to the table but as it is so short her feet are touching the laminated floor and this forces her to bend her knees and spreading her soft thighs. When he has finished locking her in go goes out to get the razor and foam. He returns holding both items and a bowl of warm soapy water and sets to work on lathering her moist little pussy up, with a flick of his wrist he flicks open a old style razor that has a ivory handle. "My granfather used to be a barber and this is the very razor he used to use. Even after over 80 years it is still as sharpe as the day it was make." A thought flashs through ebonys mind "omg im here tied to this table with a sadistic man holding a extreamly sharpe razor that he is going to shave my most sensative area, this HAS to be the most stupidest thing i have ever done in my life so far, but the real thing is why am i not scared? why do i trust this stanger?" She feels the blade glide across her most privet area and begins to love the sensation of the cold steel blade removing all of her dark pubic hair. He makes sure that every single hair on her soft pussy is void of hair and washs the area with a cloth and the warm soapy water then uses some male aftershave balm on it making her wince. He stands up and admire his handy work not one single nick or scratch but a beatuful tight and now bald cunt ready for his use. Undoing her restraints on her arms and ankles he ordered her to stand he reattachs her long plain black leather leash onto her collar and looked into her eyes then he looked down at the floor and smiled without saying a word. She understood what he meant and got down on her hands and knees. Making her crawl into the next room which has a gynaecology chair, she looked very puzzled until she saw that where the arms are at the bottom of the chair where someones ankles go there are thick black leather straps. She stoped crawling as she entered the room so he tugged hard on her leash but she still don’t move. “What the hell do you think you are doing LITTLE GIRL” and slaps the end of her leash hard over her bare backside, she cried out in pain and received another, but still she don’t move so he begin to beat her sexy tanned ass using the leash like a whip forcing her to crawl towards the chair. Telling her to stand and spread her legs he inspected her body once more. Tracing the tip of one of his fingers all over her body as he walked round her slowly. Her full firm breasts with her perfect erect nipples on display he couldnt help but lean his head down and kiss them sucking on each nipple as his strong hands groped on her tits making her moan, He bit down on her nipple hard drawing blood drinking down some of her hot red liquid. Telling her to lie down on the gynaecology chair he lift her arms above her head straped her down tightly to the chair and repeating with her ankles. Then he walks round her making sure that her wrists and ankles are secure, and then fastens a thick leather strap over her sexy tanned stomach making sure that she could not raise her hips an inch. Then he attached the 3 foot spreader bar at her knees opening her tight little cunt lips making sure they are on show. He sat on the edge of the chair looking deep into her turquoise blue eyes softly stroking her face, “I think im falling in love you my most beautiful gorgeous little slave” He kissed her on the forehead slowly working his hands down towards her hot slippy pussy. Parting her lips and slowly rubbing over her little cherry making her moan in ecstasy, taking her to the edge of pleasure but just before she managed to cum he stopped. He then push his fingers into her waiting mouth making her taste her own juices. She sucked on them hungrily. He quickly pulled out his flick knife that has a razor sharp 3 inch blade and roughly cut away her clothes and throwing them to the floor so she was naked as a new born. His hands went back to her perfectly formed cunt rubbing hard and fast she moaned and groaned tring to move towards the pleasure but being strapped down unable to cum. “please Sir. Please I need to cum” with that he pulled his hand away but let it hover over her cunt. He watched her tring to reach it by lifting her hips but not being able to move towards it an inch. Without warning he slapped her cunt hard making her jump in surprise. Watching a red hand print grow fast over her cunt. Telling her to open her mouth he pushed in your red ball gag forcing it between her teeth. He softy stroked her face” this is your last chance pet, are you sure about this.” She nodded her head with drool dripping from her chin he walked out the room and turning out the light so she was lying there in the dark alone. He returned about 20 mins later wheeling in an open fire that is on a trolley that has 2 long metal sticks pointing out from it. Kissing her forehead knowing that she was very nervous about what is about to happen “I got this made just for u” he held the glowing piece of iron to her face letting her see the pattern. It is that of a rose. “Yes my pet a black rose that is your heart.” Stroking her forehead he held the brander close to your right leg letting her feel the heat. She tried to move away from the heat but the restraints held her tight not letting her move an inch. He pushed it hard into her thigh filling the room with the smell of burning flesh. She screamed out through the gag in agony, tears streamed down her cheeks. He pulled the branding iron away from her thigh rubbing some antibacterial cream on her wound then putting a bandage on it strapping it on tight. Then he got the other iron from the fire holding it close to her eye letting her feel the heat. She saw the iron so close to her face so she was able to feel the heat through the tears that was streaming from her eyes. Lifting her left breast and holding the iron to it marking her tit, holding it a little longer then the first time making her scream as it burned and blistered her soft skin. Putting more cream on her wound then strapping it up. Undoing her restraints he picked her up from the table and carrying her to his emperor sized bed. Holding her weak, painful body in his arms. Holding on to her tight, feeling proud and amazed at her pain thresh hold hugging her until she at last fell asleep in his arms.

The next morning he woke up to the feeling her hot mouth on his hard cock. She already knew that this was the way he wanted her to wake him up instead of an alarm clock. He felt her tongue licking along the length of his throbbing cock, licking over his hole tasting his precum. She wanked his cock trying to get more, her lips sucking on the tip. His hands ran though her hair pushing her head down further onto his cock. She began to bob her head up and down with one hand rubbing the base of his cock the other playing with his heavy cum filled balls. Her saliva is dripping from her lips bathing his cock with her mouth. He pushed hard down on the back of her head forcing her to take it all. She manages not to gag as it goes deep into her throat taking his full length. Her hand rubs faster at the base of his cock as he starts to raise his hips fucking her open mouth like the whore for cock that she is. He feels his balls tighten ready to fill her awaiting mouth with his load. Pushing her head right down as far as it will go so her nose is in his pubic hair. He shoots his cum deep into her waiting mouth filling it with his sperm. She manages to keep up with the flow that erupts from his cock swallowing it most of it. A little bit manages to escape from the corner of her mouth and dribbles down her chin as she continued to milk his cock trying to squeeze every last drop out of it sucking on the tip, then licking the little bit the dribbled down her chin. She opened her mouth and sticked out her tongue to show him the results of her blow job. He smiled "Now swallow it jay!", she gulps it down with a smile on her face. “Good girl, now kneel and raise your hands above your head” Ebony did as she was told, putting on sliver ryenstone collar round her neck tightening till she is almost chocking but not quite, then he pushed the red ball gag into her waiting mouth, she looked into his eyes almost as if she was trying to stare him out, he slapped her once round her face leaving a nice red hand print on her left cheek bringing a tear to her eyes. She imediately look back down at the floor realiseing what she had done. “For that you will take double your punishment that i had planned for you, NEVER try and stare me out again slut is that understood?”. She tried to say somthing through the gag but for obvious reasons it is was very hard to understand her. “I said is that under fucking stood!” he shouts at her. She realises where this is going and quickly nods her head head in agreement. “Very good slave” he places a kiss on her forehead and attach her black leather leash to the collar. She was are of course nude as the day she was born because no slave of his was ever allowed to wear any clothes in his bedroom. In fact no slave of his is allowed to wear any clothes unless he choose them for her. He began to walk and she instictively tried and stand and walk but he already knew that she would try to do that so he span round kicking her legs from under from her making her fall flat on her face. He didnt give her chance to recover but begin walking pulling on her leash. “You will never stand in my presence unless you are ordered to” He hit the leash hard over her ass making her cry out through the gag “Now Crawl” giving her no chance to respond again he hit her ass again with the leash, she looked up with such hate in her eyes so he begin to beat her with the end of the leather leash making her curl up into a ball. He grabed you by the collar and dragged her into the next room where the gynocolgy chair and a plain wooden bench is waiting for her. He walked over to the rack where all of his cains, whips and floggers were held and he reached up and selected a rideing crop. He walks back over to her and placed the crop under her chin making her lift her head to look at him. But she remembered to still look down even though her head was being tilted back. “Now i am a kind Master as you know so i will let you choose your punishment, but you will not know what it is untill you choose it! I am now going to leave the room and when i return i want you to be lying on either the chair or the bench”. He walks back into the room now wearing black jeans, a black tshirt, black shoes. He notice that she is lying on the wooden bench, with her anckles already strapped in and still wearing the red ball gag, he noticed that she also was shivering in the in the morning sunlight, he walked up next to her and grabs hold of her chin lifting her head makeing her sit up on the rough wooden bench, he sat in front of her and held her dripping chin and looked straight into her turquiose eyes. "Look at me my pet" her saphire eyes locks onto his, he leaned forward and kissed her forehead then wraps his arms round her holding her tightly, squeezeing her. He felt her arms snake round him and the stength in her arms suprized him as she tighted her grip. He removed the gag from her wet mouth and kissed her cherry red lips passionatly, his tounge once again expolering her mouth, he slowly release his grip round her holding her chin, he looked once again into her eyes, standing up he told her to lie down on the rough bench, tieing her wrists to the legs of the bench making sure that they are good and tight, then puts a thick leather strap around the middle of her back and tightens it so her stomach is pushed into the rough wood. Tieing her leash to the leather strap and put a pony harness over her head with a build in red ball gag and tieing a rope round the D ring thats located at the back of the harness, his finger tips lightly stroked down the middle of her back to her arse, going down between her legs to her soaking cunt where he parted her lips exposing it to the morning breeze that flowed throught the room making her shiver. He walked over to the trolley that he prepeared whilst he was out of the room getting changed. Her curiosity got the better of her and she tried to get a sneeky peek at what is layed out on it. He sees the movement of her head as she tried to look out the corner of her eye, "Eyes front slut!!". She quickly looks back straight ahead knowing what would happen if she disobayed him again. He grabs a metal hook from the tray and pushs the tip into her ass, she trys to move forward to escape the cold steel penetrating her ass but she cant move a inch, She feels it pushing in deep. He hears her moan as she felt her bum strech to take the the hook. When he thinks it is deep enough He grabs harness and tie a length of rope from the harness to the hook, this forces her head right back. He stands back to admire his hard work. Ebony trys and rest her neck by lowering her head till she realises that she cant due to the hook being buried deep in her ass. She looks shocked and a little fear flashs though her eyes as she realises just what position she was in. He lights a candle and places it on the floor beneath her chin close enough that she can feel the heat from the candle but far enough away that it doesnt burn her, this allows the wax to collect in the candle. Next He reachs for to the trolley and grabs a cat o nine tails keeping behind her so she cannot see what is about to happen untill the whip lands on her arse leaveing five red strips under the hook. He repeatedly hits her ass with all of his force beating her untill tears starts to run down her cheeks. He bends down and licks the salty water from her cheks tasting her pain as he slowly whip up her ass untill the first one lands on her lower back. Small welts begin to rise on her ass from where he hit the same place and even a little blood trickles down her arse. Next he grabs the candle from benieth her chin and dribbles a long line along the centre of her back from between her shoulder blades down to the hook. She trys to get away and starts to struggle as the hot wax lands on her bum burning where she had already had her beating. He begins to rub his hard cock over her face covering his rock hard member in her tears as the wax continues to dribble over her back He slowly wanks it infront of her face wanting to cum but at the same time not wanting to give her the satifaction. He removes the red gag from her mouth and begins to fuck her hot wet mouth forceing his whole length into her mouth makeing her gag but not stopping. He feels his balls tighten getting ready to shot so he places his hands on either side of her head fucking her mouth hard and fast, feeling his balls slapping against her chin and listing to her gag with each him he pushs in, useing her hot wet mouth for his pleasure feels need to fill her mouth with his hot salty cum. His cock starts to twitch as he gets the feeling building up so he pushs in hard till her nose is pressed against his stomach and he begins to fill her mouth making her gag and seeing a little bit of my white seed escape out the side of her mouth, but ebony being the good slut that she is trys and swallow all that she can. As his cock starts to soften in her mouth he unties her wrists, anckles and the strap round her waist. Holding onto her leash he lead her over to a wooden cross that she had not seen before, with out being told she stands before it and spread her legs. He nods his aproval and quickly ties her in to the X making sure that she has very little movement. "Now remember my pet i do not want to hear a sound out of you, you do know what will happen if you do make even the slightest noise dont you." Ebony nods her head making sure that she dont look into his eyes unless she is told to. He walks back to the trolley and retreaves a piercing gun. "Now this is gonna hurt alot but every slave needs them." He grabs hold of her left nipple and roughly pull at it making it hard lifting her boobs up by her nipples makeing her gasp. Cupping her left tit he places the gun over her nipple " watch your nipple my pet" her blue eyes lock onto the gun as he pulls the trigger a sharpe needle pierces it and at the same time pushs a metal bar through the hole. Her eyes screw up in pain and her nipple feels asif its on fire, he sees her biteing her top lip trying not to scream. Without letting her rest he repeats this with her right nipple forceing another bar through it only this time she cant help but let out a little whimper. Blood begins to dribble over her breasts and he quickly leans down and lick it up tasting her red goodness. "Mmmmm almost as good as your cunt juices, only one more to go!" She quickly looks up at him with fear in her eyes knowing where he means but telling her self that no he wouldnt, would he? Her question is answered when he reachs down and parts her cunt lips exposeing her clit. She begins to whimper as she feels the cold steel poistion its self on either side of her clit, she shuts her eyes tight waiting for the pain. "Look at me slut!!" Her eyes lock onto His tring to plead with him without saying a word. Without warning he pulls the trigger and the needle pushs through her clit, She cant help but scream as the bar goes through her clit but she keeps her eyes locked onto his tring to send the pain to him through the look in her eyes. He slaps her face hard that it leaves a large red hand print on her cheek. " I said silence you whore!" He walks back to the trolley and get a bull whip, standing about 4 ft away he coils the whip and sends it traveling towards her but he judges the disance to a inch and the whip cracks half inch from her face. The look on her face is one of fear when she ralises just what happened. "Yes my little slut this is a test of trust on your part but also a test of skill on mine. You do trust me dont u slave?" "Yes Master, i do trust you with my life and with my soul" she answers without moving her head. The whip snakes out again aiming for her swollan pussy, her eyes stays looking at his almost as if she is in a trance, not flinching a centimetere even as the whip cracks a fraction of a inch from her cunt. "Very good my pet, now time for your punishment for screaming" "yes Sir" Without moving his feet forward the whip shoots out again aiming at her stomach, as it lands she gives a involenterily tence of her stomach. He whips her four more times leaveing long red lines over her torso and stomach but he aims away from her nipples not wanting to danage them. She tells him thank you for her punishment and apoligse for makeing a noise. "After the bars have healed i will be replacing them with rings that i can conect to your leash and are thinking about piercing your cunt lips so i can chain them shut!" Without looking up she responds "Yes Master, What ever you wish this body is yours to do with as you please" He unties her from the X and carries her back to bed. Laying her gentaly on the matteres he goes and get her a glass of water and some pain medication. After she has drank her water and took both pills he gets into bed next to her and wraps his arms round her bruised and battered body, pulling the covers back over both of them he tells her to rest and that he will wake her in a little while. Eboney thinks to herself "How have i let myself get into this situation and why do i enjoy it" but then also a thought pops into her head "But this is only the begining it is only the second day", these things drift into the back of her mind as some soft music begins to play in the back ground and she drifts off to sleep again in my Tobys arms, her head snuggled into his chest and her burised body pressed up as close as she can next to his.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would suggest using paragraphs instead of having everything in one big block. It makes it a lot harder to read.

By *eetme OP   Man
over a year ago

Worcestershire

ok will do for the next 1. only didnt for this 1 cause im crap at grammer and puncuation lol and spelling so dont know why i wrote it really lol

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Don't put yourself down

By *eetme OP   Man
over a year ago

Worcestershire

thank you x

over a year ago

Very good story, but as before i'd say paragraph it.

over a year ago

"Don't put yourself down "

No don't... Others will do it far better lol...

Hey.. you did well... ok a few issues but you did it eh.. well done

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

well I enjoyed it.... got me nicely turned on ready for my meet.....but yes paragrphs would really improve it..makes it so much easier to read.....can't wait for the next installment...well done you...really horny...mmmnnnnnnnnnnnn

over a year ago

No criticism of your writing prowess but this was way to "serious" for us. Mrs Two2 like Dom stories but this one is too brutal for us, but thats just our viewpoint.

By *eetme OP   Man
over a year ago

Worcestershire

To all yes i know i needed to paragraph this but as it took me the best part of a month to write from scrach i just got fed up with it lol. But the main reason is that i am extreamly crap with punchation and spelling. But also i would like to thank everyone for there input and all is very much appreciated.

Post new Message to Thread