Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Mistress takes a lover and Slave is subdued

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is a storyboard for a meeting, it may not go totally as planned but Jo is the female Mistress of her Slave Cuck hubby Bob (names changed to protect the innocent and the nervous)

Bob was just putting his new underwear into his sissy drawers when he heard his wife's voice.

"I'm home."

Bob quickly walked into the living room. Jo was in the dining room. She was setting her purse and car keys on the table.

When she heard him come in she turned and smiled.

Bob politely bowed and said, "Hello Mistress , did you have a good shopping trip?"

Jo giggled and walked over to him. She gave him a quick peck on the cheek and reached down and gently squeezed his penis and balls. "Slave boy, you're being very well behaved right now. You must be hoping for a little attention after my lover goes home tonight.

Bob bowed again and said, "Mistress, I'm just trying to be an obedient servant."

Jo patted his cheek. "Bob this is going to be so much fun." She looked around. "Where's Paul? I know he's here, his car is parked on the road."

"He's in the front room reading an Internet story about cuckolding."

"Did the two of you have a talk?"

"Yes we did Mistress."

"Is everything okay Bob?"

He nodded. "Yes everything is fine."

Jo sighed. "Good, I really want the two of you to get along."

She kissed his cheek. As she kissed him she whispered, "I'm going to go into the front room and greet Paul. I have some packages in the hall, fetch them for me. When you have done that join us in the front room. When you join us I am going to start being very dominant. Are you ready for this sissy boy?"

Bob took a deep breath. "Yes Mistress, I am."

Jo giggled. "Good, because right now I'm so excited I could burst.

When Bob walked into the living room he stopped dead in his tracks. Jo and Paul were locked in a passionate embrace.

After a moment Bob managed to collect himself and place the bags as instructed, his eyes were glued on the sight in front of him, he stood perfectly still while Paul kissed and fondled his wife.

Jo finally broke off the kiss and turned to face him. "Oh you're back already. Well, I guess it's time for proper introductions. Paul this is my pussy wimp husband Bob, but this afternoon we'll call him sissy. Sissy this is my boyfriend Paul, but this afternoon you can call him Master."

Paul was now standing behind Jo. His arms were possessively wrapped around her, gently teasing her breasts as Jo leaned back into him, her head turned to face Paul.

Jo led Paul over to the sofa. "Come sit down with me."

As soon as they were seated she turned to me. "Sissy, get drink for Master and I'd like a G&T."

"Yes Mistress, right away." Bob scurried into the kitchen, got a beer for Paul, made a G&Ti for Jo and put everything on a tray. A few moments later Bob appears with a beer and a G&T on a tray.

Jo and Paul were kissing when he walked in. Paul had his hand on Jo’s right breast. Jo was massaging Paul's crotch. Bob quickly realized that this was a sight he was going to have to get used to seeing.

Setting Jo’s G&T on the coffee table in front of her and placing Paul's beer glass on the table next to him. Bob just started pouring Master’s beer into the glass when Jo broke off her kiss and looked at Bob.

There was a devilish glint in her eye and a calculated tone of disdain in her voice as she said, "Oh, you're back." Jo was deliberately trying to give Bob the impression that she'd forgotten about him. And from Bob’s face you could see it was working.

As soon as Bob finished pouring Paul's beer Jo picked up her G&T and said, "Sweetheart, let's have a toast."

You could see Bob’s stomach turned over when he realized that Jo was addressing Paul rather than him.

Paul picked up his glass.

Jo held hers up and said, "To a world in which everyone knows their proper place."

Paul laughed and said, "I'll drink to that."

They clinked their glasses together and took a sip of their drinks. I was ignored during the entire toast.

After they set their glasses down Jo turned to Bob with a look of mock surprise on her face. "Oh you're still here." She giggled and said, "Foolish me, I suppose you're waiting for your next instructions."

Bob bowed. "Yes Mistress."

Jo snuggled up to Paul and said, "I think it's time for the presents."

Paul looked at her. "Presents?"

"Yes I bought presents for all of us today."

He laughed. "This is turning into a very interesting afternoon."

Jo giggled. "Baby you have no idea how interesting it's going to be." She turned to me. "sissy fetch the shopping bags from the dining room table."

Bob quickly retrieved the packages from the dining room and set them on the coffee table in front of Jo.

"I get to open one of mine first, I may need to put it to use very soon." Jo reached into one of the bags and removed a long narrow box. The words, "Armstrong Richardson", were printed across the top of the box.

Jo opened the box and removed a horsewhip. It was the kind of whip Jockeys use to prod their mounts to victory in the back stretch of a race. Bob’s face was a picture of fear. Bob shuddered as Jo held the whip up and said, "This is just what a dominant needs to insure total obedience from her slave."

Paul shook his head. "Jo baby, you are so bad."

She kissed his cheek and giggled. "Honey you have no idea how bad I want to be."

She set the whip down. "Let's find a present for you sweetheart."

She dug into the bags, pulled out a square box and handed it to Paul.

As he took it, he shook his head. "You really did buy presents for everyone."

Jo nodded. "Yes, this is a very special day for me."

Paul opened his box. Bob’s head sank when he took out a tooth brush, a hair brush, a razor, a can of shaving cream and a bottle of after shave.

Jo smiled at Paul and said. "You can keep these in my bathroom. It's the master bathroom. You and I will be the only one's allowed to use it. Sissy will only be allowed in when he needs to clean it or when he's bathing me."

Paul set the box down and kissed Jo. "Mistress this is a great present." He laughed. "I hope I get to go through lots of toothpaste in this house.

Jo grinned at him and then turned to Bob. "Let's see if we can find a present for Sissy. We wouldn't want him to feel left out."

She dug through the bags. "Here's one"

Mistress took out a a pink box. Bob looked nervously when Mistress handed him the box. After he took it he didn't move, he just stared at it, apprehensive about what was inside.

Jo noticed his hesitation, picked up her whip and stood up. "Sissy, you really wouldn't want to insult me by not accepting my gift. That would be very poor judgment on your part."

Mistress walked out from behind the coffee table and stood next to Sissy ominously tapping the tip of her riding crop in the palm of her hand. "Sissy, open your present and do it now."

Sissy bit his lower lip, obediently opened the box and looked inside. It contained a pair of lacey pink crotch less panties that looked like it was made for a sixteen year old girl.

Sissy looked at Janet. There was a huge grin on her face. She was planning to completely humiliate him in front of her new lover. "I think that's a very appropriate outfit for a little sissy slave, don't you agree Sissy?"

He just stared at Mistress. He couldn't speak.

"What's the matter Sissy, cat got your tongue?"

He bowed his head. "Please Mistress, don't make me do this."

Mistress shook her head. "Sissy you're going to wear your new outfit tonight and you are going to put it on right now. Take your clothes off."

"Please Mist...."

Whack! Mistress hit him across the back of my hands with the tip of her whip. The blow stung a little but not enough to make Sissy capitulate.

Master started to stand up. "Mistress, don't make him do this just yet."

"Master stay out of this. He wants this every bit as much as I do. He knows that he always has the choice to say wife and husband. The moment he says it, I'll stop."

Mistress turned back to him. "Sissy, strip and do it now. I am losing my patience with you."

Mistress was of course correct. The game was humiliation and degradation. she was pushing Sissy’s limits and she was doing it without actually hurting him. he took his shirt off and laid it across a chair.

Mistress turned to Master saying "Sissy is my slave. I can make him do anything I want."

As soon as I was done, Jo ran the tip of her whip across Sissy’s crotch. His little dick was making a tiny tent in the front of my boxer shorts.

She slipped her whip under his penis and lifted it up. "Do you see this master? The little Sissy has an erection. He's enjoying every minute of this."

Mistress turned to Master. "Sissy stand perfectly still for a moment."

Mistress walked around the coffee table and kneeled on the couch next to her new lover. She slowly unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock I've ever seen.

Mistress laughed as she started stroking her lovers cock. "Master, think about all the times we've done it in your house in front of your dog. This is no different. Just think of Sissy as our pet dog."

Mistress leaned over. As she put Master’s cock in her mouth he said, "Damn Mistress you have wicked lips that know how to tease."

Mistress just giggled while she sucked her lover's cock in front of Sissy.

After a few moments Mistress took Masters cock out of her mouth and sat up. She turned and looked at Sissy. She still had her right hand wrapped around her lover's erect penis.

"Well Sissyt, you've seen Master’s cock; don't you think it's time you showed him yours?"

Biting his lower lip realising his humiliation was now going to begin in earnest. He took a deep breath and slowly pulled his boxer shorts down.

Mistress laughed at him. "Say goodbye to those boxer shorts sissy boy. This is the last time you're ever going to be allowed to wear men's underwear. From now on it's strictly panties for you."

Master joined in laughing. "24/7”

Mistress patted his hand. "Just wait, you'll understand in a minute."

Sissy pushed his boxer shorts down to his ankles and exposed his three and a half inch penis. It was sticking straight out. The fact that he was obviously aroused added to the humiliation on his face.

Master laughed and said, "Fucking hell! I've never seen one that tiny on a full grown man before."

Mistress laughed. "Well he is full grown, but he's really not a man."

"Shit, my eight year old nephew's cock is bigger than that."

"Now do you understand why I'm going to make the little sissy wear panties for the rest of his life."

"That's right it is, and you don't even know the worst part yet."

"What do you mean?"

Sissy took a long slow breath. His face was already a deep shade of crimson, but the situation was about to get even worse.

"His pathetic little cock spits the moment I touch it."

"You mean?"

"That's right he not only has a tiny cock, but he also suffers from premature ejaculation."

"Shit, now I understand why you play around like you do."

Mistress laughed. "Damn right, I'm sure as hell not going to get any satisfaction at home."

Mistress stared at Sissy while she squeezed her lover’s huge erection. "Hey Sissy, look at my boyfriend's big cock and then look at that little worm between your legs. Which one do you think I'd rather play with this evening?"

Staring at the floor and quietly whispered, "Master’s Mistress."

Mistress nodded. "You got that right, now put on your new slave outfit. I want you to model it for my stud."

Sissy pulled the lace panties out of the box and stepped into them and pulled them on Mistress laughed and said, "Master, don't you agree that pink is the perfect colour for the little sissy."

master chuckled. "Don’t look at Mistress Sissy, what else is in that bag?"

Mistress leaned forward on the couch. "Sissy put on the rest of your outfit for Master."

Reaching into the bag. His mouth fell open when he realized what Mistress had bought to complete his outfit.

It was a black frilly maids outfit . As he finished putting on his new clothes Mistress inspected him. Once her visual inspection was complete she wiggled her finger and said, "Sissy come over here."

He approached Mistress. As soon as he kneeled in front of her she leaned forward.

"Sissy I want to fix your pathetic cock so it sticks out through the slit in the front of your panties."

Mistress slipped her fingers through the hole in the crotch. As she grabbed his little penis she looked up at him. "Sissy, if you cum while I'm doing this I guarantee that you will get a nice long taste of my new whip."

Lowering his head Sissy said, "I'll try as hard as I can to control myself Mistress."

Mistress fiddled with him for a moment and then she sat back and surveyed her handiwork. After a short inspection she giggled. "Oh that's much better, now we have a constant reminder why you're my slave and Master is my stud."

Sissy looked down. His tiny cock and balls were now protruding from the hole in the front of his new panties.

This was a truly humiliating outfit. Mistress turned to Master “How often should he wear this?”.

“Sissy, you have ten minutes each morning before you leave for work or leave the house to change out of your new clothes, But you are to wear panties 24/7. There are enough pairs of lacy panties for you but make sure you never run out of clean panties or you will not only feel Mistress’s whip but I will split you in two. You will never touch Mistresses’ pussy unless Mistress or Myself gives you permission. You are not allowed to play with yourself unless either Mistress or Myself tell you to. You are not allowed to look directly at Mistress or Myself in the eye again. Any punishment will be given by Mistress unless she invites me to provide your punishment. From this point on you are Sissy and we will be addressed as Mistress and Master....Understand?”

After a short pause “Yes Master and Mistress, thank you”

To be continued.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very hot, love this story and would really enjoy being in this sort of a fantasy for real- more please!

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

More write more x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So horny right now

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago