FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Long awaited first meet

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I pull up and park outside the address I've been given, a mixture of anticipation, nerves and excitement meant I drove a little faster than usual so I'm a few minutes early. I text her 'I'm here now, what number is it so I'm sure?' I have visions of turning up at the wrong house so am being overly careful! The reply a few minutes later (though it feels like hours!) settles me though- 'I'm can see you outside, number 29 but not ready yet, you're early! 5 mins come to the door, it'll be open'

My heart's racing now, I'm excited and aroused and the waiting is excruciating!

I'm reading over some of the messages we'd sent each other and smiling, months of flirting and dirty talk had given us many ideas, she'd started off almost shy but as we messaged more she'd opened up a bit more and shared fantasies and some of what she'd like to try. A few hastily arranged meets had previously fallen through due to both of us equally and I had started to think we would never meet but here I was outside watching the clock tick tock tick tock..

I jumped up as the 5 minutes was up. I strode out trying to look relaxed, an image that was shattered when I realised I'd left my bag of toys in the car. I hurried back and lifted it, remembering just about to lock up as I left. I cautiously entered the front door and shut it behind me.

"In here" called a voice with the faintest bit of a tremor of nerves.

I walked in through the door to the front room. It was fairly plain, the curtains pulled so it was quite dark but I was still able to see the gorgeous woman in front of me. She was dressed as we had discussed, little tartan skirt, white blouse with a black bra showing right through it, her legs clad in fishnet stockings and the black high heel finished the look off well, especially when I noticed the bright tarty red lipstick and her dark hair pulled back into pony tails. She was still shorter than my 6ft frame and with her head slightly bowed she was the picture of delicious submission. I was wearing a suit with a shirt, no tie and I put the bag down on a chair as I slowly approached her. All my instincts were urging me to take her, to fuck her right there and then but I fought to supress them- this would be about more than just that and I wanted to enjoy the time. I calmly walked up to her, right up close and strutted around her in a circle. My right hand teased her, lightly brushing her exposed outer thigh and then lifting the skirt a little. I admired her panty-clad bum for a few seconds before continuing my walk. I could practically taste the tension, she was shivering with excitement and I was savouring the power and control I had over her. I came back round in front of her and slowly, deliberately took her chin in my hand and raised her head until she was looking right into my piercing chocolate brown eyes. She smiled slightly as did I and then I passionately kissed her reply, our tongues intertwining as the lust grew within us. I held the back of her head and my other hand pulled the small of her back and ground her against me, I was sure she could feel me getting aroused by her but that's what I wanted..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread