FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Office Fuck story, one of many i've wrote,

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We work together in an office and the sexual chemistry has been building up for months, everyones left work and its just us two in my office you say to me "I can't take this anymore" I nod and begin to kiss you softly on the lips slowly sliding my tongue in. My hands are round your waist pulling you in closer I lift you up and you wrap your legs around me, I sit you on the desk slowly kissing you and running my hands all over your body. I begin to slowly unbutton your shirt and notice you've got a sexy bra on I kiss your chest whilst your hands ruffle my hair and then make my way over to your nipple and kiss and lick them so they're hard. I then unbutton the rest of your shirt and make my way over to your other breast and kiss that gentley whilst playing with your other nipple with my fingers. You begin to moan and groan now and push me back onto my chair and sit in me like your about to mount a bike you begin kissing my lips and sliding your tongue in then making your way to my neck, you whip my tie off and unbutton my shirt to reveal a decent body. You begin kissing it making your way around my body and slowly slide down onto your knees where you open your mouth and it slides in, you feel it get harder inside your mouth. your head starts sucking quicker and harder then you take it. You stand up with no top on just skirt and high heel shoes you whisper in my ear "im wet", I turn you around and you can feel my cock pressing against you. I slide down your zip and reveal a nice tight arse with some sexy French knickers. I clear the table kissing your breasts and my hand is on your thighs I work my way down to your pussy. I begin to kiss your pussy through your underwear and rub your pussy. I move down further kissing your inner thigh whilst your pulling my hair and screaming knowing no one will hear us. You want me to give you oral and finger you so badly, I slide your knickers to one side and can tell your already wet by seeing your pre cum on my fingers I lick my fingers and can taste your juice, I slide my fingers back in and then into yours, we then kiss our tongues locking together. I stand up and slide your knickers off and parting your legs I start to kiss your pussy lips your moaning then I kiss your clit, my fingers are now playing with your bean making slow movements and getting faster and faster until my finger slides in and you take a huge gulp of air and close your eyes my tongue is making your leg shake because of the speed. I finger your pussy and its so wet so I slide in with a second and third. At this point im playing with my dick and its getting harder and harder. Im so hard you beg for me to fuck you. I guide my dick to your pussy and it slides in with ease because of your cum, I start of slowly and see your tits bounce you hold them trying stop them bouncing. I slowly get faster and faster in the missionary and my hand begins to play with your clit, you move my hand and begin to do it yourself going faster than im fucking you bite my chest and sink your nails in my back. I turn you over and pull your hair back. your pussy begins to make a noise because its so wet and sticky. I can feel the sweat coming of us both which is amazing I then put my hands on your waist thrusting harder and faster the desk begins to rock. You push me off and tell me to lay down the tip of my dick touches your bean and you gush sll over my chest and I force you towards my chest and mouth and taste the warm flow if your juice, you kiss my lips not wanting to miss out. I sit you on your knees and you slide your lips around my dick and ask for me to come on your tits and in your mouth, so I oblige and fire my load on your lips eyes and hair using your finger you guide it all to your mouth and swallow every drop.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread