Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

a quick session mmmmmmmmm

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

we had been texting all morning as usual and i had sent him a detailed kinky horny text so at lunchtime he text and asked if i was horny i replied yes esp since sending the text earlier he asked for a pic of my wet pussy so i went and done one and sent it ..... he then asked for a pic of my pussy with a vibe in it so i done that and sent it he then text and asked for a pic of my pussy and ass both with vibes in so i done that and sent it he then text and asked if i wanted to play i said yes that would be nice and was told i could play if i sent pics lol obv i was playing anyway but he didnt know that lol so i played and took pics and when id come i sent the pics to him he then text and asked if i was still alone (as 30 mins had passed since id sent the texts/pics) i said i was so he told me to strip and lie on the bed with my legs open 5 mins later he walked in knelt down in front of me and buried his head in my pussy so he could taste my cum from me

he licked and tongued my pussy and clit and ass til i was dripping wet as i lay there moving in response to him and moaning softly mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

we kissed and i could taste myself from his mouth as we did mmmm nice

then he moved and stood up removed his trousers etc and i took his long hard cock in my mouth and licked and sucked it then his balls then he lay me on the bed and slipped his long hard cock inside my dripping wet pussy and fucked me with my legs up around his neck mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

then he moved and i took his cock in my mouth again and could taste myself again from him mmmmmmmmmm

we kissed again and held each other and then he slipped his cock inside me again and fucked me then i turned over and lubed my ass and fingered it for him too then he fucked my pussy and ass til he was almost ready to cum we had agreed that when we saw each other next he would cum over my face and boobs and thats what i had him do i wanked him off over my face and boobs mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

what a lovely way to spend time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmm what a sexy meet

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

@caerphilly .. thank you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago