Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

On the buses

Jump to newest

By *lam rocker OP   Man
over a year ago

Tain

It was my second year at university and I was still commuting into Glasgow from my home town. Being a poor student I’d worked out that the National Express service was the cheapest – a weekly ticket was only £5.25 with my bus card. At 9.25 each day I was off to the city for lectures.

The coach had advantages over the service bus, not least the more comfortable seats, but also the hostesses. After about six weeks of travelling, they’d got used to me and we’d have a right old laugh on the thirty minute journey. I’d even managed to charm one of them, Amanda was her name, and I had a supply of free coffee. I often used the coach to do my reading and course work but there were also other advantages. Sitting at the back, I could watch Amanda as she wandered down the bus serving teas, coffees and snacks to the other passengers. She had a delectable bum and it was shown off to perfection in her rather fetching tight skirt. She wiggled down the narrow aisle too, I think deliberately to wind me up and get me excited. Well, it worked, every time!

By the end of the first term, I was almost one of the family and invited over to the bus when it was refueling in Buchanan Bus Station. It sat in the middle of the station, where the service buses were laid up when not in use. It was winter and cold outside so the welcome bonus of getting on the bus fifteen minutes early was good. I’d help Amanda tidy up from the previous journey from Birmingham to Glasgow and prepare the bus for its trip to Aberdeen. Amanda told me she got off at Perth and spent the night there. I noticed that when refueling, the bus was empty apart from Amanda and I could sometimes spot her sneaking a glance at my trousers. I’m sure she’d noticed the bulge before.

It was December and it had been raining. I was soaked when I got on the bus, and Amanda insisted I took my jacket off and gave me a towel to dry off. We were in the centre of the bus station again and she started to take my wet jacket off. She had pulled the zip down and her hand brushed against my jeans as it got to the bottom of my jacket, lingering a little too long there for it to be an accident. She took my jacket off and hung it up on the back of a seat and then she said to me she’d noticed the bulge in my trousers and was my cock as big as the bulge made it look. I was a bit surprised, I had thought how fantastic it would be to fuck her, but hadn’t thought she felt the same. I jokingly said she’d have to check herself.

She knelt down in front of me and unzipped my trousers – the rain obscuring the windows so no one could see in the coach – and pulled my cock out, commenting on how sexy it looked. She eyed it up and then began to suck it, slowly at first, her mouth enveloping it, her tongue against the tip as it went in.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great story. Hope there is a part two.

By *lam rocker OP   Man
over a year ago

Tain

there is, and you never know, it may take less time than a rewire!

over a year ago

Good stuff mate pt2 please

By *ukkakecoupleukCouple
over a year ago

horsham

"there is, and you never know, it may take less time than a rewire! "
hahaha not dave again

over a year ago

"there is, and you never know, it may take less time than a rewire! hahaha not dave again "

Cuppa tea anyone?

By *eppers50Man
over a year ago

Stockport

Ha

over a year ago

Bloody heck national express was never like this in my younger days ... Listening to that story immediately reminded me of the song National Express by Divine Comedy, if you listen to the lyrics it could actually be that same hostess

over a year ago

"It was my second year at university and I was still commuting into Glasgow from my home town. Being a poor student I’d worked out that the National Express service was the cheapest – a weekly ticket was only £5.25 with my bus card. At 9.25 each day I was off to the city for lectures.

The coach had advantages over the service bus, not least the more comfortable seats, but also the hostesses. After about six weeks of travelling, they’d got used to me and we’d have a right old laugh on the thirty minute journey. I’d even managed to charm one of them, Amanda was her name, and I had a supply of free coffee. I often used the coach to do my reading and course work but there were also other advantages. Sitting at the back, I could watch Amanda as she wandered down the bus serving teas, coffees and snacks to the other passengers. She had a delectable bum and it was shown off to perfection in her rather fetching tight skirt. She wiggled down the narrow aisle too, I think deliberately to wind me up and get me excited. Well, it worked, every time!

By the end of the first term, I was almost one of the family and invited over to the bus when it was refueling in Buchanan Bus Station. It sat in the middle of the station, where the service buses were laid up when not in use. It was winter and cold outside so the welcome bonus of getting on the bus fifteen minutes early was good. I’d help Amanda tidy up from the previous journey from Birmingham to Glasgow and prepare the bus for its trip to Aberdeen. Amanda told me she got off at Perth and spent the night there. I noticed that when refueling, the bus was empty apart from Amanda and I could sometimes spot her sneaking a glance at my trousers. I’m sure she’d noticed the bulge before.

It was December and it had been raining. I was soaked when I got on the bus, and Amanda insisted I took my jacket off and gave me a towel to dry off. We were in the centre of the bus station again and she started to take my wet jacket off. She had pulled the zip down and her hand brushed against my jeans as it got to the bottom of my jacket, lingering a little too long there for it to be an accident. She took my jacket off and hung it up on the back of a seat and then she said to me she’d noticed the bulge in my trousers and was my cock as big as the bulge made it look. I was a bit surprised, I had thought how fantastic it would be to fuck her, but hadn’t thought she felt the same. I jokingly said she’d have to check herself.

She knelt down in front of me and unzipped my trousers – the rain obscuring the windows so no one could see in the coach – and pulled my cock out, commenting on how sexy it looked. She eyed it up and then began to suck it, slowly at first, her mouth enveloping it, her tongue against the tip as it went in. "

over a year ago

That was a great read, cant wait for more.

PS: what the hell guy who quoted the whole post, really?

By *lam rocker OP   Man
over a year ago

Tain

I was panicking! It was dark outside, rain was streaming down the windows and the lights on the coach were all off but I could hear the driver at the side tanking it up with diesel and here was this gorgeous girl with her lips around my cock. Amanda forced me back and onto the back seat of the bus where there was more space and, still sucking my cock, moved onto the seat herself, her blonde hair touching my legs and tummy as she bobbed up and down on my cock. I reached down and with one hand on her head forced her deep onto my cock. She took it all and from the slurping noise I could tell she was enjoying it. My other hand reached for her breasts, her tabarb giving some resistance as I squeezed her boobs , feeling her erect nipples through the cotton of her blouse and the satin material of her bra.

I could only look in wonder as she had my cock. I’d never had a blow job like this before. She’d take me deep, almost to my balls then as she came up for air, she’d grasp my cock with her hands and wank me, her tongue circling my head and tracing a line down my shaft as she rubbed my penis. I couldn’t stop myself and I began to cum. Amanda had her lips around my cock as it began to twitch and pump creamy cum into her mouth. I could feel her swallow the first load of cum as my cock continued to pump inside her wet, hot mouth. As I stopped, she pulled her head away from my groin, giving the tip of my cock a kiss as she did so. Sitting up, she kissed me, her mouth full of my sperm, a little dribbling down one side of her mouth as she did so. The kiss was passionate and I could taste my cum on her lips and tongue as she probed my mouth, kissing me furiously.

Her skirt had ridden up on the seat and my hand wandered down to her legs, feeling her silky smooth skin against the palm of my hand. My fingers traced a line up her inner thigh as we continued to kiss and I was shocked and surprised to find her not wearing panties. I could feel her pubic hair as I reached further and further up until my fingers were over her crack. I felt the heat and her wetness as I slid a finger into her pussy. She was so wet and let out a little moan as my finger entered. I began to finger fuck her, first with my forefinger and then, as my fingers got wetter I slipped another in. My fingers were deep inside and I’d bring them up, rubbing her clit on each stroke. I knew she was enjoying it and within what seemed like a few seconds, her thighs squeezed my hand, my fingers still at her clitoris, and with a tremble she came. I wiggled my fingers as best as I could and could feel the waves of pleasure overcome her as I did so. Then, there was a knock on the side of the bus. Amanda pulled away and told me it was time for us to get sorted and appear normal again.

I thought about the knock and asked her about it. Amanda then mentioned she’d been wanting to do that to me for ages and the driver and she had agreed that he’d give her the opportunity – and today had been my lucky day.

over a year ago

That was a great read love the idea and would.love to have that happen to me someday

Post new Message to Thread