Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

humiliated sissy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A short fantasy of mine, yet will probably never happen. Anyone who would like to help, please inbox me.

I meet a nice couple in a pub and we get chatting. Soon I am sat fingering her under the table but making sure he knows what I am doing. She begins to stroke my rock hard cock through my trousers and she signals me to go to the bathroom.

We get to the gents and she drops to her knees, taking me deep into her throat as I force her to gag. Moments later, I am cumming in her mouth. After I cum, she goes back to her husband and gives him a big sloppy kiss, emptying my load into his throat and making him swallow.

We head back to the house and start fuckin almost instantly as she orders him to go and pour me some drinks.

She sits him down and strips him off, before I tie him to a chair at the dining table.

She comes back to me and pulls me towards where he is sat. She again starts to stroke and suck my cock in front of his face, stopping only to spit at him and slap his face.

We tip the chair back and she sits on his face as I fuck her arse.

Soon we are finished and she grinds slowly as my cum drips out of her arse and into his mouth.

Soon she is pissing over his face, forcing him to swallow it all.

I sit the chair up as he moans. His face soaked with a combination of cum and piss.

Soon, I am pissing in a glass and slapping him until he drinks the contents of the glass.

After he is sat totally humiliated we untie him and he reaches for his wallet, handing her money for myself and his wife to go for a nice meal together.

Any volunteers, please let me know. Will be painful, on the face, on the wallet and the pride.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Anyone?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We did something similar to another girl last year.

over a year ago

Lucky girl

Post new Message to Thread