Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

How far to push it

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Having spent a good few months working my way around several guys indulging my urge for cock and cum without Ange knowing a thing I accidentally stumbled upon the one to go to the next level, if he would agree. As soon as I saw Steve I could see all the features that my Ange admires, tall, muscular, cheeky and confident. His pants bulged perfectly and although I'm bi it's not often I can say this, I fancied him!

When the door shut an awkward handshake followed by a more many embrace and then we kissed like long lost lovers exploring each other with our hands. Out cocks were swelling against each other inside our trousers and I couldn't resist. I slowly unbuttoned his fly and slipped my hand in to his growing erection. Moving my thumb across the tip I could feel the start of a little wet patch on his pants. I withdrew my hand and led him to the lounge and our lips locked again.

I lifted Steve's tshirt and ran my hands across his beautifully toned smooth chest and the started fumbling around his belt. He did the same and within a few minutes we were both falling onto the sofa in just our tight pants with cocks bulging and screaming to be let out. My hand was in steve's, squeezing his arse cheeks, running a finger up his crack and then around his lovely smooth member. I kissed down his chest and reached the elastic waistband. Pulling it down a touch to just reveal the tip of the head and give it a quick lick and then slowly revealing each inch and kissing my way down his pole until off they came and I was faced with this naked perfection in front of me. Glistening with precum his cock was a magnet and my mouth was on it in a flash devouring every inch of it with all my recently learnt skills. Steve's wriggles and moans suggested they were well learnt and only encouraged me more.

Steve then pulled my head away moved down and ripped off my pants, pushed me to the floor and his hot mouth enveloped my raging hard on, his tongue circling as he gently sucked. I lay back and enjoyed a truly expert blow job from heaven.

After several minutes of pure selfish taking I moved and laid beside Steve and we both took each other in a 69. We each mirrored one another's moves urging each other to try new tricks.

My hand reached around and I ran a finger from under his balls all the way up his crack, smoothly shaved all the way I admired. His response was the same only he pushed with teasing pressure as his finger passed my asshole. My hand went to his and opened his up with my thumb and forefinger. He moaned which felt amazing on my cock and then his finger went straight in my arse. How I didn't explode in his mouth I don't know. I reciprocated and we both moaned as we each fingered and sucked for all it was worth. I was close and Steve seemed to be growing in my mouth. We both sped up and I could take no more. I was at the point of no return and so was Steve. His head enlarged in my mouth and as I released I felt the first slash of hot cum in my mouth. We both took each others full loads in our mouths, unlocked from our 69 and met in the middle for a long deep cummy kiss.

We sat together, naked and chilling on the sofa making small talk when I brought the subject up with Steve. "I'd like you to meet my wife. But there's a catch. I want her to think that I know nothing about it"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *otrod222Man
over a year ago

rugby

Brillent so hornie would love to be in ur shoes or pants lok

over a year ago

I showed Steve pictures on Ange and he approved. I moved on to the naughty ones and Steve's member began to twitch. "Looks like little man says yes" I said moving my hand to lightly stroke his penis. I wanked him as Steve scrolled through all my photos of Ange, the blow jobs, the fucking, the cumshots and his cock grew in my hand. I knew he couldn't resist as I talked dirty telling him to imagine her hand instead of mine. He came over my hand and as I cleaned the mess with my tongue he said "let's arrange this then"

Steve's trade as an electrician made for an easy plan to be formed. I told him Ange is not easy and she gad only ever done things with others as a couple in agreement with me but he insisted he could charm his way into her knickers.

Steve came to quote a job for us flirted outrageously with Ange. I could see her admire his physique as he looked around. Steve and I had checked our diaries and made sure that every free moment he had would be when Ange was on her own at home. Subtly he left it that she could contact him when it suited her best. I had provided Steve with a phone for this and every message was automatically relayed to me as well.

We discussed the work and agreed to get it done by Steve so Ange phoned him. He said he would need to come and get a few final measurements and arranged this for one morning. Ange answered the door to him with wet hair having just got out of the shower. "Oh I should have come earlier" Steve flirted with a cheeky smile. "You should be so lucky" Ange replied with a coy smile and a slightly red face. Nothing more than that happened, Steve was going to play the long game. He arranged to come back the following week to do the job.

15 minutes early this time Steve was knocking on the door and Ange straight out of the shower in her dressing gown opened the door. "I'm sorry did I come too soon?" Steve asked. Ange laughed and said "is that a problem you suffer with?" The day went on with outrageous flirting and Steve lied that there was some bits needed to finish the job am he would have to come back next week.

Steve filled me in with all the flirting and I came home from work to a most horny Ange who almost sucked my cock off!! This continued for two days and then Steve text Ange "just been propositioned by a customer, how cheeky."

"O bet u hated that. U must get it all the time"

"It's never the hot ones tho"

"Yeah yeah bet it u turned up b4 she got dressed hoping to get lucky"

"That's only 4 special customers but it hasn't got me lucky yet!"

"Yet... When u finishing my garden lights?"

"Thursday?"

"1st thing. 8am please"

"I'll be there at 7.30"

Thursday morning came and Ange seemed to be hurrying me off to work. Steve knocked the door and was greeted by Ange in her short silk night gown, loosely tied suggesting that it may open any moment. "You're early." "You're sexy" Steve replied. "I'm just about to get in the shower" Ange turned and walked seductively up the stairs, Steve's jaw dropped as he looked up after her to see her tiny peachy arse and her freshly shaven pussy on show. At the top of the stairs Ange dropped the gown and said "what are you waiting for"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

GreAt story!! More please

over a year ago

Up the stairs faster than he knew he could move Steve was soon closing in on Ange as she entered my bedroom. He reached around her, left hand cupping her right breast and right delving straight to her shaven mound. Her nipple hardened between his fingers at his touch and he found his middle finger sliding with such ease between her soaking wet lips that he almost pushed straight in tight away. He teased her hole instead as she flicked her head back and explored his mouth with her tongue.

Steve's hardness pressed into the small of Ange's back, the feel of its size turning her on as much as the touch of his hands. The kiss broke and she leaned forward onto the bed. Steve ran his fingers down her spine making her shiver. All the way down her spine over her little bum hole and into her pussy making her gasp. With two fingers hooked in her he pressed his thumb into her bum. Now she whimpered as he slowly moved in and out building depth and speed until Ange was screaming "I'm cumming, I'm cumming" His fingers were soaked as she tightened on them and fell forward onto the bed.

Looking back at him with nothing but lust she muttered "get here" and pulled Steve onto the bed. They embraced again, roughly kissing while she undressed him in a hurry. His cock stood proudly, glistening with precum. Ange ran a finger across the eye and licked the sweet juice off. She then rolled Steve onto his back held his cock upright and lowered herself slowly onto it. Steve hasn't been expecting it. He thought she would blow him first and now as her tight warmth squeezed his member he wasn't sure he could contain himself for long. Once she was all the way down his pole she gyrated her hips round and round, leaning back giving Steve the perfect view of his cock buried deep inside her. He reached down and played with her clit and she sped up with her cock dance. She was screaming again and as she plunged down with a her might she seemed to stop breathing and tighten even more on his cock. Nothing could stop him now and he felt himself go, he thought he would never stop cumming and he didn't want this moment to end. Ange fell onto his chest, both of them panting as they came down from their orgasmic high.

"I only came to say your part hasn't arrived yet" Steve teased. "I'll have to come back next week." "Hmmm no problem" Ange whispered as she got off and headed to the shower. "See yourself out and text me" Steve dressed and left heading straight home where I was waiting to hear all about it.

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Really good story and well written

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Keep it coming

By *ark080270Man
over a year ago