Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

the religous shoplifter part3

Jump to newest

By *unky-dory OP   Man
over a year ago

the kingdom

`I`ve heard the women whisper about their husband`s rod being pushed into their vulva` she said ` surely not that?` It is that` I replied `and you will get a sample of it today`

At that she burst into tears and I cuddled her to console her. When she had composed herself, she explained that it wasn`t the thought of being penetrated that distressed her, it was not having her virginity intact when she was allowed to marry.

I said `Ok. but today I`ll be an elder and check your virginity`

She lay on the desk for me and I eased her legs apart. I`d never seen a virgin and as I opened her pussy lips, I saw a hymen for the first time. I seemed to be beating with her pulse and her clit was quite prominent. I eased my tongue into the tightness of her small aperture. She flinched then relaxed. I could see her face was flushed, and after a while I slid my tongue round to the clit.

`I think I`m going to faint` she said, and at that,she squirted an enormous load over my face. Her body went limp.

I wiped my mouth on her pubic hair and stood up.

She was so beautiful, in her post orgasmic state, eyes closed and a soft smile on her lips. she sat up and looked at my bulging prick. `I know a man is supposed to release his seed when he is like that, but you`ve said you wouldn`t take my virginity`

I explained that `the seed` can be released in many ways. `so if I suck it you will be satisfied?` I nodded.

Her lovely lips encircled the shaft and her tongue was under it when I shot my load. She swallowed it all.

`You may dress and go now` I croaked.

I opened the door for her to go.

`Thank you, thank you` she said `and can I continue my lessons next week? same time?`

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unky-dory OP   Man
over a year ago

the kingdom

guess I better not give up the day job lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread