Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

fantasy domme/sub story

Jump to newest

By *apphireMoonDrop OP   Woman
over a year ago

Farnborough

Cchapter 2

. I push my breasts into her hand and spread my legs as I feel the head coming up my right inner thigh. I twitch as it skims my outer lips and travels down my left thigh. I part my lips again in a sigh of almost desperation and amilie-Ann takes the opportunity to slip her tongue into my mouth a second time. I close my eyes and wait for the head to work it's way back up to my core, kissing back fervently. the water hits me fully this time and I'm not quite ready for it. sensation rips though my body and I buck my hips loving the power of the head. I open my eyes to find amilie-Ann smiling at me. she presses the head against my swelling clit and I throw my own head back as I am taken over the edge in a shattering orgasm. a moan slips from my throat. I feel the water subside and amilie-Ann gets out of the water. she beckons me to follow her.

back in the bedroom, my breathing calm again I lie on the bed waiting.

"hands up" she cuffs my wrists to the metal bars above me. then she produces a spreader bar and links my ankles with my thighs so my core is open and glistening. we are both still wet from the tub as she puts two squeezy bottled on the bed. picking one up she opens it and leans over me.

"this is for sensitivity. I will be putting this here," she dollops it on both my nipples. I shiver. its cold. "and here" she runs ut down my lips, rubbing it into my inner lips, the entrance of me and my hard nub. then she takes the other. "this is for your other hole" she squirts some onto her fingers and presses them to my tight anus. "it will help you relax as youre a first time anal user" I gasp as she strokes her fingers around the hole, slowly easing one in to deposit the gel. removing her glove she returns the gels and brings over an assortment of toys. allowing time for the gels to take effect she rubs my body with a vibrating wand. as it passes over ny nipples they react instantly, hardening again. amilie-Ann reaches over and places the wand between my breasts and then grabs a pair of clamps. she opens them up puts them over my nipples and releases. the snap shut painfully and I cry out, feeling it in my groin. she smiles, takes the wand and sets it aside. then she picks up a dildo. I watch as it pulsates and vibrates intensely. she presses it against my clit. the reaction in my body is explosive. I convulge against the orgasm mouth wide but silent. she strokes it down my lips and inserts it into my dripping core, in and out until it is fully inside me, my walls hugging the vibrations, rolls of pleasure passing over me. I notice her pick up another one slightly smaller with 6 enlarging balls. it too vibrates. this she runs along the skin joining my vagina and anus. I twitch as she pops one small ball in. then bite back a scream as she slams into my ass. I pull against my restraints as yet another orgasm rips through me, my pussy and ass squeezing the two toys rammed into me. she leaves them and crawls up to my face. swinging one leg over my chest she brings her own pussy to hover over my mouth.

"lick. lick you little slut" I do. she tastes sweet as I click my tongue across her lips, using my lips to capture her clit and suck hard. she moans in pleasure and reaches back to finger my clit. very quickly I reach climax again thanks to my sensitivity. I continue to lick and suck amilie-Ann, pushing my tongue into her core. I feel her tense and she spills hot juices down my throat and neck onto my chest.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sweet Jesus!!!!!

over a year ago

Farnborough

"Sweet Jesus!!!!!"

*takes a bow*

over a year ago

Hail hail. More more!!!

over a year ago

Very erotic well done sapphire now a qustion for you whitch one would you be the sub slut or amelie ann.

over a year ago

Farnborough

"Very erotic well done sapphire now a qustion for you whitch one would you be the sub slut or amelie ann. "

Thanks. Me... I'd love to be amilie-Ann but I'm more like the sub. I like being dominant but love being dominated more lol. My biggest fantasy is being strapped to a bed with three fem dommes.

over a year ago

"Sweet Jesus!!!!!"

I second that! Very horny scenario.

over a year ago

"Very erotic well done sapphire now a qustion for you whitch one would you be the sub slut or amelie ann.

Thanks. Me... I'd love to be amilie-Ann but I'm more like the sub. I like being dominant but love being dominated more lol. My biggest fantasy is being strapped to a bed with three fem dommes. "

Would you like to use a sissy boy at all

By *eviantDelightsMan
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Now who wouldn't like to be strapped down and taken advantage of by 3 dommes!?

Hope you're able to make it a reality one day.

Post new Message to Thread